Keep It in the Family Pt. 05

Story Info
Susan fucks sister, her twin sons and her cheating husband.
12.7k words
4.77
72.6k
74

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 - My sister, her twin sons and my cheating husband

I found it hard to get to sleep that night, the night after I'd seen my husband with his hand up my niece's skirt at the strip club where I had been performing. It made some sense of why Charlie had seemed to become more distant, and less interested in sex, but it left lots of unanswered questions. Part of me wanted to be so angry with him for cheating on me, but I'd always suspected he screwed around on his business trips, and anyway, I wasn't just fucking my sons and daughters, but had been holding my cunt open for everyone to see when I spotted Charlie and Jade. Worst of all, perhaps, was the fact that I still loved him.

Tony, my younger son, immediately knew something was wrong, as normally I'm so fired up after showing my body to strangers, that he has to fuck at least two of my holes to calm me down, but I told him I didn't feel well, and went to bed on my own. What I couldn't understand was why my twin sister, Christine, hadn't said anything about Jade and Charlie, especially as she'd now moved from Alaska and was living not far away. I suppose I must have dropped off, after twisting and turning for ages, wondering what I would say to Chrissy when I tackled her the next day, and whether I would still have a husband for very much longer. I was feeling shattered when the alarm went off, and I went straight out for a run, barely speaking to Tony, who was getting ready himself to go to college.

When I got back from my run, I had a shower and put on a short, lightweight cotton dress, with nothing underneath. Goodness knows why I was sticking to my son's rules about no underclothes given the circumstances, but I suppose it had become automatic, and my brain was still whirling around what to say when I got to Chrissy's house. I didn't even have a plan when I knocked on the door of Chrissy's house.

I got no answer, which I thought was strange, as Chrissy's car was in the drive, as well as what I imagined were her sons' cars. I was sure that someone must be home, so I walked around to the back of the house, where I discovered that the kitchen door onto the veranda was open, just the insect screen being closed. I was starting to get a bit worried that something bad had happened, so I quietly went inside. I knew from the previous visit that there was a corridor which ran the width of the house, and I went out of the right-hand door from the kitchen, and as I turned the way I knew the bedrooms lay, I thought I could hear noises from one of the rooms.

I wasn't sure whether I was going to come face-to-face with a burglar, or what, so I walked quietly towards the open door from where the sound seemed to be coming. I didn't even have to peer around the door to see the glorious sight inside the room, as there was a big mirror on the wall, which gave me a perfect view. And what a perfect view! My sister was knelt on all fours on the bed, her tits swinging delightfully as one of her twin sons rammed his cock into her cunt.

My pussy immediately took over from my brain, and all thought of what I had come for vanished, as I watched, fascinated, as every time her son pulled out of her cunt, her pink inner labia were dragged almost out of her darker outer ears, before they disappeared again as he thrust into her again. I didn't know whether it was Jude or Jason, but the way his cock was stretching the opening of her hole, it must have been as big as my own son, Tony's. I immediately felt a flow of cum from my vagina, lubricating my slit.

I was hardly even aware of hoicking up my short skirt as I slid my hand between my legs, pushing the folds of my cunt apart, and letting my fingers slide up and down my vulva, massaging my clit at the front, then ramming into my hole in time with Chrissy's son's thrusts into her. It was a long time since I had seen Chrissy naked, but apart from the increased size and softness of her breasts, and the way her belly hung and wobbled in time with her tits, she looked as gorgeous as ever, and I wondered why we hadn't ever gotten around to fucking each other, but just turned to boys.

I was so lost in watching her son's cock going in and out of her, and the slippery warmth of my cunt, that it hadn't really occurred to me to wonder where her other son was.

"Hello, Aunt Susan. I thought I heard someone at the door, but you seem to be enjoying the view. Nice butt," a male voice whispered in my ear, making me start, and I felt a hand stroke one of the domes of my ass.

I managed to drag my gaze from the mirror, and turned to see my other nephew behind and to one side of me. He was as naked as his twin brother, and his stiff cock was shiny. I guessed Chrissy had been sucking him off when he thought he heard something.

"I bet you're as big a slut as Mom, aren't you, Aunt Susan?"

"Shove your fingers in my cunt and you'll find out," I whispered back, reaching around and grabbing his cock with my spare hand, keeping my other one working on my clit.

His hand circled around my ass cheeks again, then moved to the centre, running down between them, pausing to tease my asshole, and then he pushed all of his fingers hard into my gaping wet cunt.

"Jason! Was there anyone there? What's taking you so long?" a female voice shouted.

"Just look what I found," the nephew fingering me replied, pushing through the door way. "She was watching you and fingering her pussy."

"Fuck, Suz, don't just watch, come and join in," my sister haltingly gasped between her groans with each of Jude's thrusts into her.

I certainly didn't need to be asked twice. I pulled my dress off over my head, and fell back on the bed so my head was under my sister's. Chrissy leaned down, and pushed her tongue into my mouth, which was open ready to receive her, our eyes locking and messages of lust passed between us in the way twins can manage always to communicate. I'd opened my legs wide, letting Jason see my bald cunt, with my labia protruding and glistening with my cum. I used one hand to open myself, increasing the invitation for him to fuck me. I don't think he needed it, because I felt the tip of his cock touch my wetness, and then push into me, only stopping when his balls hit my ass and his hair touched my shaved pubis.

I grabbed one of Chrissy's swinging tits, squeezing it the way we used to when we were playing at sex when we were young. I kept my other hand on my clit, as I knew I had some catching up to do, but I felt Jason's fingers join mine, and between us we massaged my clit and my ears. I was completely lost, enjoying my sister's deep kisses on my mouth, the feel of her breast in my hand, the stiff nipple tickling my palm, the sensations as Jason's cock stretched my hole, and pushed inside me, and the touch of my sister's son's fingers alongside mine on my clit. I could hear Jude starting to make groaning noises, so I knew he must be getting close.

"Shove your fingers up your Aunt's asshole, Jude, and squirt your spunk deep in her slutty cunt," I yelled, stepping up the pace of my fingers on my clit.

Chrissy broke the kiss and started grunting as she came, and as Jude came in her, he must have given a massive thrust, because she fell forwards, her tits banging into my face. I managed to catch one of her nipples in my mouth as it slid across my face, and I felt it get even stiffer under my tongue. I loved the feel of it, and the way Jason's fingers were pulling my asshole open. A. As his strokes into me got faster and shallower, I let my cunt take over all of me, and I came.

"Fuuuuck!" I yelled, as my pussy oozed cum while Jason's sperm filled my vagina.

"I love you Suz. You must be as big a slut as me, letting my sons fuck you," Chrissy gasped as she rolled over on the bed.

"I love you too, Chrissy, but you don't know half of how slutty I am. Come here, Jude, let me clean your cock. Let me taste your spunk, mixed with your Mom's cum."

"Still trying to go one better, Sis?" Chrissy said, taking Jason's cock, glistening with my own cum and took it in her mouth, as I took Jude's.

I quickly sucked off both juices from Jude's now limp penis, but I wanted more.

"Lay back Chrissy, let me clean your spunky, slimy cunt."

I licked along her pussy lips, which, like mine, were dark, wrinkled and standing proud of her vulva, though in her case they poked through a full bush. I sucked the hood covering her clit, and then the dangling ears further back. Being twins, of course, I knew every little detail of her cunt already, as it was identical to mine, and I loved the taste and feel of her in my mouth. When I'd cleaned Jude's spunk and Chrissy's cum from the surface, I pushed my tongue between her lips, and lapped up the river of spunk and cum running out of her hole, and along her slit. I poked my tongue up into her hole as far as I could, and I sucked as much of the sexual secretions from her vagina as I could manage.

I hoped I was giving her as much pleasure as her tongue was giving me, as she licked her twin sister's cunt, sucking one of her twin son's ejaculate from my inside. I completely lost myself as I enjoyed the warm and spicy pungency of the space between Chrissy's legs. Her smell was the same as mine, and every little bulge and bump in her cunt was the same as mine, so it was almost as if I were masturbating, but able to access myself in ways I never could on my own.

I suppose it was because were twins that I seemed to be able to judge exactly how aroused Chrissy was, and without words or signals of any sort, we headed towards our orgasms perfectly together. I was starting to lose control of my body when I felt a gush of thick, intensely-flavoured cum flow from Chrissy's vagina straight into my mouth. I fucking loved it, and I could feel my own cunt leaking all over her face as well.

When we came, our hips banged against each other's face, and we gripped our sister's head between our legs, which opened and closed tightly against them. It was the first time we'd ever eaten each other, and possibly the first time we had ever come together as well, but it was wonderful, and I felt an even deeper emotional connection with my twin sister than I had ever felt before.

"Fuck, Suz, I've always wished we'd eaten each other out when we were young, and hadn't transferred our attention to our boyfriends so quickly."

I just gave her a hug, and gave her cunt a last deep kiss, before I pulled my head from between her legs. What she said had surprised me, and I just didn't know what to say, as I couldn't remember lusting after her like that, nor had I known she felt that way about me. But I now knew exactly what she meant. From now on, my sister's cunt was going to be a regular feature of my sex life, that was for sure.

When I sat up and looked around, though, the sight of Chrissy's sons watching us, their cocks erect and throbbing again, put a more urgent desire in me.

"Did you like watching your Mom and her twin sister fuck boys? I thought so, but Auntie Susan would like you to something for her now. She'd love to feel her twin nephews' cocks in her asshole and her cunt, while your mother watches every little detail of you fucking her twin sister."

"Shit, Auntie Susan, you really are as big a slut as Mom. She loves us in both her holes at the same time," one of the boys said, laying back and pulling me over on him.

I straddled my leg over him, and as I did, I noticed that I had a perfect view in the mirror on the wall if I looked behind me. I lowered myself slowly, and a shiver ran right up through me as I saw and felt the tip of his cock touch my labia, which were still glistening from Chrissy's saliva. I pushed down further, deliberately missing my hole, and forcing his cock to slide along my slit until it hit my clit, sending another bolt of electricity through me.

I grabbed the cock and rubbed it against my clit as if it were a dildo, then I let it slide back until I felt it enter my hole. I lowered myself down a bit, letting his stiff, thick prick enter my vagina, but then I lifted up again, and pulled it back to my clit. Fuck, I was so wet that he slipped along me so easily, and I could hear the squelch of the sticky cum as his cock slid along.

"Oh fuck, Auntie Susan, for God's sake let me put my cock right inside you!"

"I think you've missed out the critical word" I replied, smiling, as I rubbed his cock even faster around my clit.

"Shit, alright. Please, Auntie Susan, please let me ram my cock up your bald version of Mom's cunt."

Well, I could hardly refuse such a polite request, could I? I adjusted my position, and pushed down hard, forcing myself down until I felt my nephew's cock pushing hard on the top of my vagina, and his legs stopped me going any lower, sending a gorgeous wave of pleasure tinged with pain radiate through me.

I bent forward, laying on top of my nephew, letting him pump his cock in and out of me. Then I felt a hand on each of my butt cheeks, pulling them even further apart. When I glanced around to look in the mirror, I was surprised and delighted that it was Chrissy, and not her other son who was studying my asshole.

"I wish I'd done this before as well, Suz," she whispered, as I felt her tongue touch my shit hole, and start to circle around my wrinkled ring.

Damn, this was another thing I'd never lusted for her to do, but was giving me so much pleasure I wished I had, especially with her son's cock thrusting in and out of me so close to her mouth. Maybe she sensed what I was thinking through twin telepathy, but whatever the reason, she moved her mouth lower, and started using her tongue on the opening of my vagina, licking her son's cock as it pumped in me, before pulling away.

"There you are, Jason, I've made her asshole nice and wet for you. Ram your big cock up her tight hole, like you do mine, Jason."

That settled which nephew was in which hole, anyway, and it seemed it was lucky young Jason who had been in both of my holes. I don't know how obedient he was normally, but he certainly was this time. My asshole was torn open as his thick cock forced its way into me. I had a sharp pain until I got my sphincter fully relaxed, but any pain was swept away by the gorgeous sensations filling my belly, as my two nephews' cocks rubbed my vaginal wall between them, and my guts felt as if they were going to explode.

I was a bit worried that my sister was missing out of the fun completely, but then a few glances in the mirror showed me that she was knelt next to us on the bed, and Jude's hand was up inside her cunt, and Jason had reached over and seemed to be fingering her asshole. Fuck, these boys had their cocks in one sister's hole, and their fingers in the other sister's.

They must have had plenty of practice with dp'ing their mother, because they needed only a little help from me to ensure that they could both work their cocks in an out enough to get them aroused enough to come. If you've never had the experience of two cocks coming in you at the same time, I can tell you there is absolutely nothing like it, although I'd only learned this over the few weeks I'd let my sons fuck me.

Were they as good at screwing me as my own sons, Tony and Michael? I didn't know, and I didn't care, because my sister's sons were filling me with so much pleasure, that all I could think about was the two cocks rubbing against each other, deep in my cunt and my asshole. I could hear Chrissy moaning as her sons' fingers worked their magic on her own holes. I wanted the feelings to last for ever, but of course they couldn't, and all too soon I came as I felt my nephew's pumping their spunk in my butt hole and my vagina.

When the boys pulled out of me, the whole area between my legs was dripping wet, from massive amounts of my own cum and the boys' spunk running back out of my holes.

"Come and clean me, Sis," I pleaded, but I needn't have bothered, as Chrissy was already moving her head between my legs, and positioning her own cunt over my face.

"We need to go and register at college, Mom" Jason - or maybe Jude - said, and they disappeared out of the bedroom, leaving me and my sister eating each other's cunts and assholes for the second time.

This time, I had no sperm to suck out of her, but after she had collected a lot from me, she turned around, and I caught it in my mouth as she let it all drip out of hers. Then we went back to tonguing our twin cunts and buttholes until we came. We both had a quick shower, and as the warm water ran over our naked bodies, I raised the question I had come to ask.

"Where's Jade, Chrissy? Why isn't she here?"

I wasn't sure exactly what reaction I was expecting, but it wasn't the one I got. My sister burst into tears, adding them to the warm shower water running over her face, and she just stood there, sobbing. We'd pretty well cleaned up by then, and I led her out of the shower with my arm round her shoulders, and I dried her off on one of the big, soft bath towels, while she stood there crying, like a giant version of an upset child. I quickly dried myself off as well, and I guided her back to the bedroom.

We sat propped up on the pillows, with my arm around her shoulders again, and I pulled a sheet over us. Almost in an instant, her naked body had changed from an object of sexual desire, that I wanted to touch, enter, and watch getting fucked, into the wrapper of my twin, my best friend when we were young, and a human that almost was me. I didn't know quite why she was so upset, but unless you are a twin yourself, you can't understand how much her anguish had conveyed itself to me, so I was suffering along with her.

"Come on, Chrissy, just tell me what's the problem. I knew something odd was going on, because last night I saw her with my husband in a strip club, and his hand was up under her skirt."

"Oh, Suz, you can't believe what a struggle it has been. She left home eighteen months or more ago, just after your last flying visit, and she was one of the excuses Tom made for leaving me. But I don't know anything about her and your husband."

Gradually, between lots of tears, mitigated with me hugging and stroking her, she told me the story.

"It's all the fault of Alaska, really. The scenery and wildlife are fantastic, but for half of the year it's so cold it's almost impossible to travel around, and then in the summer there are so many mosquitoes and other insects that you don't want to go anywhere even if you can. It wasn't so bad in the oil boom times, but then things changed. Tom had to fire people, some who'd become friends, and if they didn't move away, they just hung around, unemployed.

"Tom begged the Company to move him, maybe to where fracking had started, but anywhere but Alaska. They refused. He started drinking, and then he started taking out his anger on me, and I started drinking as well so I could forget, even if I couldn't forgive. You know, Suz, the level of alcoholism is over twice that anywhere else in the US, and there's a big drug problem as well. Given that so many are unemployed, it means a lot of crime, and everyone - absolutely everyone, even me - has a gun."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Chrissy had never told me any of this, and everything seemed fine the last time I'd visited. My first reaction was one of anger, but then I realised how hard it would have been for her to admit her problems, while I'd been telling her how well Charlie's company was going, and how good our love life was, given how we always used to compete with each other.

"Oh, Chrissy, I wish you had told me, darling" I whispered, hugging her naked body against mine, but only in the spirit of pure love and affection.

"What good would that have been, you being so far away, and us stuck in the north of Alaska? Anyway, it only really kicked off when Jade started to put herself about. She'd always been a bit lively and into everything, but when her hormones took hold, she really became a handful. The school sent her home several times for letting the boys look at her tits once they'd grown, and they would have expelled her if there had been anywhere else for her to go.