Keep It in the Family Pt. 12

Story Info
Two weddings; two Christmas pregnancies, only one expected.
18k words
4.8
38k
45

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd seen some of the TV programmes about families choosing wedding dresses, and I'd never believed that in real life anyone could take so long to make up their minds, nor that the dresses could be so expensive. It turned out, though, that I was proved totally wrong when Chrissy and went to help Jade and Laura choose theirs.

Why Laura? Well, we discovered she arrived only after many attempts at IVF, when her parents were older than me now, and after her mother had died a couple of years ago, her father never recovered, and died of a heart attack soon after. The least we could do was to treat her as a full member of the family before she married my elder son.

I wouldn't have believed that Jade could be so fussy, either. Well, maybe I could understand it, though, as being an ex-hooker and ex-drug addict, the white wedding was going to mark the final stage of her rehabilitation, and I had to admit that in a full length, white wedding dress, she looked absolutely stunning. Now she'd fully recovered it was easy to see how much she looked like me and her mother, but just far more beautiful, her face perfectly symmetrical, and her darker hair and skin tone contrasting strikingly with Laura's bright ginger hair and pale pink skin.

At least we wouldn't have to worry about paying the extortionate prices for the dresses, as the private videos we'd planned would cover them many times over. After the girls shocked the sales assistant by saying they weren't going to were panties for the wedding, just a white garter and white thigh-highs, Chrissy and I managed to get them out of the shop and back home.

Fortunately the pastor was happy to change the existing arrangement to a double wedding, although I could tell by the look on some of the faces in church after the banns were read, that some thought the unseemly haste could only be because one or both brides were already pregnant. They weren't of course, but the arrangements to video Jade getting pregnant, and the wedding celebrations themselves kept me busy, and for once I was quite happy for Charlie to spend time fucking his secretary, and letting me get a good night's sleep.

The reaction to the planned subscription set of Jade conceiving and giving birth had received a fantastic reaction, and the price we were able to set was even higher than we could have possible imagined. We started shooting the videos ahead of the wedding with the males we could get already, so we started with Jade's brothers, Jason and Jude, her uncles, Charlie and Brian, and her cousins Michael, Bjorn and Lucas. Her other cousin, her future husband Tony, we were keeping until last, of course.

Each video had a bit of a back story, the thread running through it being that Jade was finding it harder and harder to satisfy herself with her dildos, and had decided that she wanted to have a baby. Each one had an intro of her stuffing her cunt and her asshole with her dildos, but still wanting more after she'd come, and going to find someone in her family to fuck her.

We started with a bit of a bang, as given that Jason and Jude were identical twins, so genetically indistinguishable, she got them to both come in her vagina at the same time. The closing scene in each one was the same, with Jade's cunt being opened wide with a huge speculum, so that everyone could see the sperm inside her, and she could use her fingers to make sure it covered the opening of her cervix, giving it the best chance of impregnating her. Goodness knows where she and Tony got the speculum - I suspect it was intended for something larger than a human, because it stretched her open so wide that everyone would have a wonderfully clear view of the inside of her vagina.

Chrissy and I did most of the camera work, helped out by Tony if he was around, though his job was primarily doing the editing. It was so exciting watching Jade's cunt get filled, that it almost always ended up with Chrissy and I sucking it back out of her, while we played with each other, and Tony and the man who'd been filmed fucking us as soon as he had got his energy back. Of course, we didn't film us removing the sperm from inside Jade, as it was supposed to be impregnating her.

It was two weekends before Thanksgiving that the wedding came around, when we'd finished the first round of filming Jade. The timing gave us just enough time to shoot the rest of the family men trying to get her pregnant before she had her next period, and she stopped taking the pill. The day before the wedding we had an email saying that Julia had gone into labour, so obviously neither she nor Aunt Veronica or Uncle Vernon would be coming, which was disappointing, but we sent our best wishes back to them, and scratched Uncle Vernon from the list completely.

After all of the uncertainty and discussion, I was glad we'd gone for a traditional wedding in the local church, with just our close family. The girls looked fabulous in their off-the-shoulder long white wedding gowns, and Chrissy and I had bought some fabulous jewellery for them to display in their cleavage. Laura's was emerald, for her home country, and of course, what else could Jade wear but jade? The men were all in charcoal tail suits, with grey top hats, and waistcoats embroidered in different shades of green silk, picking up the signature colours of the girls.

Becky, Chloe and Lucy looked equally stunning in emerald green. Chrissy was wearing a flared, milky-green dress, the closest that we could find to Jade's jade. I was acting as Laura's mother, as well as the mother of both grooms, so I was wearing a bright blood tangerine-coloured dress which picked up the gorgeous ginger of her hair. Of course, all of us were naked under our dresses, except for thigh-high stockings, white for the brides, and the colour of deeply tanned skin for the rest of us.

I confess that I shed a few tears as Charlie stood in as both girls' father, in their absence, and the pastor declared my sons to be married. We'd stuck with the old form of ceremony which wished that the couple be blessed with children, and I wondered what the pastor would think if he knew that not long after the ceremony was over, we'd be filming Jade trying to make that come true.

We had a photographer to take the full range of standard wedding photographs at the church. However, it was when we got back home that we moved into the ones we all wanted to keep ourselves. First, we had one of all the women, holding their skirts up, showing their naked cunts, framed by their thigh highs, and the brides pulling down their tops to show their tits. Then close-ups of the brides, the bridesmaids and the mothers of the newly married couples. Finally, ones where the brides were holding up their skirts with one hand, while they held their new husband's erect cock with the other.

We'd had caterers set up the food for us in Jade and Tony's house, but they weren't coming back until much later, so they wouldn't interrupt the incestual fun we were anticipating. Personally, I'd have skipped the food, and just gone straight to the fucking, but the now married couples wanted something more conventional to remember, and I suppose I had to agree that it should be a special day for them in every way.

What I'd forgotten, though, was the speeches. Sometimes they can be amusing, but more often are just cringe-worthy and boring. When Jade stood up, I hoped it would be more the former than the latter.

"Thank you, everyone, for joining the four of us on our special days. I'm not going to take much of your time, as I know that you are keen to get more of this," she said, lifting her dress, and showing us her beautifully trimmed pussy, framed by her stockings and garter. "Firstly, I'd like to thank my Mom, for putting up with me for so long, despite all of the trouble I caused.

"Next I want to thank Uncle Charlie, who I met first as a client while I was working as a prostitute - at least he didn't try to get away without paying," she said with a giggle, "but joking aside, he supported me financially when I was destroying my body with drugs, and he still paid to fuck me, even when I'd become a physical wreck.

"But perhaps most of all, I want to thank Auntie Susan, who despite her husband's cheating, took it upon herself to break my addiction, for which I'll be eternally grateful. As if that weren't enough, she's let me have her wonderful younger son, Tony, as my husband. Thank you, Susan. Of course, once we've finished, my legs will be open for business again, but today will be free!"

I think everyone in the audience laughed outrageously at that, since we'd all fucked Jade previously, and knew that while she was no longer a hooker, she was always available free to anyone in the family. I didn't laugh, but had to fight back the tears, as Jade said such lovely things about me, and I just hoped that she and Tony would have a wonderful marriage. By the time I got myself together, I realised that Tony was speaking, and though I missed some of what he had said, I caught enough to send me back to my tears.

"... and finally I would like to also thank my Mom. Firstly, for the way she, Auntie Christine and Aunt Elizabeth worked to release Jade, so she could blossom as the beautiful woman I am proud to have married today. But perhaps most of all, for taking my virginity and teaching me how to make love. If any of you have enjoyed me fucking you, then it is really all down to my Mom. I'm sure you have still more you can teach me, Mom, so I look forward to more lessons from you, as Jade and I make our new life together."

I suppose after that, Michael felt obliged to go next, though again I missed a lot of the usual stuff as I was searching around for something to blow my nose on, because I couldn't quite stop crying.

"...and I also would like to thank my Mom. She probably thinks I'll try to claim that it was me that released our inherent genetic trait for incest, and all the delights it has given us. However, I knew nothing of that at the time, and the truth is that me and my friends at school all thought she was hot, a real MILF, and she was, quite simply, the Mother I'd Like to Fuck. With my brother's help, I turned that into a reality, not knowing just what powerful and insatiable sexual appetite I was unleashing.

"My only regret is that she resisted my attempts to turn her into my sex slave - which brings me to my lovely new wife, Laura, who has accepted that role. Laura..."

Laura stood up, looking much more nervous that the others, which was understandable, I guess, as this was really the first time she had met many of the family.

"Um, thank you, Michael. And thank you Susan, for allowing an outsider into your ... um ... rather unusual family. Yes, I am a submissive, and as you will already have seen, I am a natural redhead. I look forward to receiving your commands, and you getting to discover more of me later on."

There were calls for me to say something, but I just waved my hand, as I dabbed the tears from my cheeks, and the head of the family, my Grandfather Ted, took over.

"Well, I'd just like to add my thanks to you as well, Susan. I'd come to accept that my son and daughter-in-law would never accept the family, and you, their children and children's children would be lost to us. It makes my heart fill with pride to see you, Jade and Tony, and Michael and Laura, as new partners, and I wholeheartedly welcome you, Laura, into the family, and I certainly am looking forward to seeing far more of you later on..."

I bet, I thought, hearing everyone having a good laugh, as they all understood exactly what he meant.

"So, I'd like to ask you all to join me in a toast to our two newly-wedded couples. First, though, there's a little family tradition I want to uphold. That is that champagne always tastes so much better when it has been laced by a beautiful woman's cunt juice, so I invite Laura and Jade to do the honours."

Chrissy and I opened the two magnums of champagne, with a rousing pop, and helped Jade and Laura pull their chairs around. We held the bottles steady on the chairs, while the two girls pulled up their wedding dresses, then lowered themselves over the bottles, taking the necks into their vaginas as far as they could.

They then worked up and down, letting their cum flow into the open necks of the bottles, which as it ran into the champagne, increased the bubbling so that some of it erupted out of the bottle into them, and flowed back over the outside. After several cycles, they swapped over bottles, so everyone would get to sample both of them.

When they thought we had collected enough of their secretions, they moved off, Tony and Michael taking their first taste of the champagne from their wives pussies, as Chrissy and I filled everyone else's glasses.

"To our new brides and grooms, Jade and Tony, Laura and Michael, may their relationship last and flourish, and may they continue to uphold the traditions of our unusual family."

We all joined in with the toast. Once that was done, though, we moved back to the my house, and got down to the serious business of the day: upholding the tradition that the brides got fucked by their grandfather and father, and the bridesmaids by any left-over brothers or cousins, ending with the grooms fucking their brides, still full of spunk. For the first time, though, we were going to record it all on video, then edit it into modules that we would sell on our streaming site.

It wasn't quite as straightforward as it might have been, of course, because Jade's father had abandoned the family, and Laura had no family left at all. In the end, we settled on Grandfather Ted taking Laura in her wedding dress, in front of us all, as Chrissy and I filmed, and my father, Jade's grandfather taking her, while my bridesmaid twin daughters were fucked by Chrissy's twin sons. Somehow Charlie managed to end up with the last bridesmaid, my brother's daughter Becky, whose virginity he had taken a few months earlier.

Once that family set piece was over, we let my father and grandfather recover, then filmed them individually coming inside Jade, which completed the series of Jade's impregnation scenes, except, of course, for the one with Tony which actually would get her pregnant. Then we all stripped off for a full-on orgy, with the men mostly taking turns at the filming while they recovered after coming, grazing on a buffet of food the caterers had left, and would see us through the end of the afternoon and evening.

As I was fucked myself, though, the more I watched the scenes around me, the more my mind kept going back to the time my son and I had visited my parents, and I'd been fucked by three different generations: my son, my father and my grandfather. I wanted to do it again on camera. I knew there was a massive demand for it from the subscribers, but somehow even re-enacting what I'd done before wasn't quite enough for me. There was a generation missing. My own, of course, and if only I could somehow get my brother into me as well, I'd be getting fucked by four generations at once. I knew it was silly, but I couldn't stop my cunt tingling and leaking every time I thought about it.

In the end, I had a word with Tony, who I thought was going to be vital to my plan, but had already gone to start editing the scenes we'd already shot.

"Shit, Mom, you've excelled yourself yet again. I can't believe what a dirty slut you are, but I'm up for it," and I could tell from the way his huge cock was stiff and throbbing that he really was. We hugged and kissed, then together we I went back to the room where everyone else was gathered.

Tony waited for a break in the action, then tapped a spoon on a champagne glass to get silence. He looked around the room with a grin on his face. "Mom's just told me she wants to be filmed with four generations of cock in her. Oh, and she wants them all to come inside her as close to the same time as possible."

There was gasp, followed by a stunned silence as everyone tried to get their minds around how this would be possible, given I only had three holes available.

"Don't be fucking stupid, Susan, even a slut like you couldn't manage that," Charlie yelled out, and from the look on most of the faces, he'd definitely caught the mood of the room.

The exception was Jade, who was looking at me with a knowing grin on her face, and I was pretty sure that she'd figured out how it could be done, with difficulty and the right men, one of whom had to be her new husband, my younger son. "Looks like no one believes you, Mom-in-law, but I fucking want to see you try. Come on, you can help me with the filming Mom, and you Michael."

I gathered up my grandfather and my father, but also my brother, and as we walked over to the bed that was set up in the filming area, I explained what I wanted to do, and my younger son, the critical man, joined us.

"I want one of you in my ass, or course, and one in my mouth, but I then want the other two in my cunt. No, Dad, it's not impossible. We can do it, but only because Tony is so much slimmer and smaller than the rest of you. I'll be laid on top of one of you, with your cock in my asshole - this had better be you, Brian, because you're going to have to take my weight, and probably some of Tony as well.

"Granddad, you'd better be the one using my mouth, to make it easier for your old bones - no, don't look like that, you can have my cunt and my ass first. Then, Dad, you basically stand on the floor between my legs and Brian's, and you'll have no trouble getting in my cunt. The tricky thing is that Tony then needs to get himself over me, in front of you, Dad, with his knees on the edge of the bed, and force his cock in me, next to yours.

"As Tony said, I'd ideally love you to all come in me at the same time. Wouldn't that be amazing, four generations of Lewis spunk being injected into me? The problem is going to be giving you, brother, and you, Dad enough mobility to be able to work yourselves off."

"Don't worry about Granddad, Mom. I'll try to make sure the friction of me ramming in and out of you alongside Granddad's cock will get him off. It's Uncle Brian that will have the hardest job."

"You're right, son. So, are you all fine with this? Anyway, I propose that you all take turns in each of my holes first, so you can make sure you're right on the edge before we stack ourselves up. Oh, by the way, I want to come at the same time, and we'll also have to make sure that the cameras have managed to get good shots of your cocks in all my holes, else the audience will feel cheated, because this is going to be an expensive item. Come on, then, son, brother, Dad, Grandad - fuck me!"

I pushed my father back on the bed, straddling over him, and guiding his stiff cock into my cunt, which was oozing with my cum from just thinking about what was about to happen to me, and he slid inside me easily. I moved up and down on him, making sure that whoever was behind me with the camera got shots of my hole being stretched by my father's prick, and hear the crackling squelch of my cum as he rammed in and out of me.

It wasn't just my penetrated cunt that was in view, though, because in this position my anus was fully exposed, and I contracted my sphincter muscles to make it even more noticeable. I could imagine people watching the final video, and lusting to push cock or fingers or tongue into that second hole. As I soon discovered, my Granddad had these feelings as well.

As my father kept fucking me, I used my hands to stroke my brother's and son's cocks, and kept winking my asshole at the camera. Then I felt something warm and wet hit my anus, and I guessed my Gramps had spat on it. A second later, I felt the tight ring of my ass being forced open by something hard, which I guessed was his fingers. He pushed them in me until they'd go no further, and I could feel them hitting against his son's cock that was pumping in and out of my slimy pussy.