Keep It in the Family Pt. 16

Story Info
Susan fucks while her husband inseminates.
19.9k words
4.77
38.5k
36

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was feeling good when I got back from Montana, having found Rosemary's long-lost son for her. I felt even better when Jade told me her latest scan had confirmed that she was carrying twins, and as suspected, there was just one placenta, so they were going to be identical. Not only that, but they were clearly going to take after Tony, as in the pictures Jade showed me, compared to the size of their bodies, they had cocks that looked huge. Was it too disgusting that I couldn't stop imagining their eighteenth birthday, when their Gran would let them, no insist on them fucking her?

As I'd predicted, though, my son Tony wasn't happy about the mess I'd left inside his car: lead shot from Wayne's shotgun when he chased me off of the ranch, crumbs and paper trash under the seats from food eaten on the move, and most of all, dried cum and spunk over the black leather seats. I was going to clean it for him, but when I apologised when he inspected the car, he clearly wasn't happy.

"Mom! I told you to look after my car, and you promised you would. You're going to clean it out until it is spotless, and I'm going to watch while you do it."

I agreed, naturally, but what he hadn't said to start with was that I had to do it naked. That meant I had to have the roof down, and for most of the time my tits were swaying around under me and my ass was stuck up in the air. I wasn't deliberately wiggling around to give him the best view, really. Not.

It worked, though, because twice I felt his cock slip up my gaping cunt, and once it forced its way into my asshole, and my gorgeous younger son fucked me, out in the open, bent over in his Mustang. This didn't exactly speed things up, as between us we put a few new stains on the shiny black leather I'd just cleaned.

When I looked back on my time in Montana, though, the bit I'd enjoyed most was standing naked in the snow, offering myself to Diana, the Goddess of the moon. I wanted to do it again, really badly. Rosemary, George and Hilary were planning to go back to the ranch to live with Wayne, at least for a while, so I knew I'd have somewhere not too far away, and even though the weather was warming up, even at the height of summer I'd still get my tits frozen on top of the mountain. But I was unlikely to get back to Montana for several months, and I wanted something sooner.

Disappointingly, Jade and Chrissy both said they'd had 'enough fucking snow' in Alaska to last the rest of their lives, and it was only Laura who expressed any real interest. We promised each other that we'd go there later in the year, when Jade and Chrissy had had their babies and Laura was in the long vacation. In the meantime, Charlie and my elder son Michael decided to give me and Laura a bit of a preview by shoving ice cubes up us before they fucked us, but I have to say it didn't really do it for me, and they themselves complained they were going to get frostbitten cocks.

Laura and I decided to try a few more things, though in truth, it wasn't only Diana that was driving me, but the way Laura's beautiful ginger hair, her freckled tits, and her lovely pink nipples and labia had set off the tingling between my legs. After a few experiments, we settled on a scheme we liked.

First, we opened the chest freezer, leaned over, and dangled our breasts inside until our nipples were stiff and aching from the cold. Then we spread soft scoop honey and pecan ice cream over them, and finally we shoved a Double Chocolate Magnum up our cunts. The trick was to first break the seal between the chocolate coating and the stick, ram it in as fast as we could, then close our legs tight with our fingers either side of the stick and jerk it out in one fast movement.

There was something about the flavour of the chocolate with each other's cum, the sight of melting chocolate ice cream oozing out of each other's vaginas, the icy cold feeling on our tits and in our pussies, and licking sweet pecan ice cream of a gorgeous pair of breasts that really sent shivers through both of us.

We tried frozen chocolate flakes up each other's assholes, which felt good, but looked a bit too much like ... we'll you don't need me to explain, I'm sure ... so we gave that up. Shit, we came and came and came while Michael had gone off to fuck my pregnant sister, Christine, and Charlie was fucking Becky, who'd wandered in to do some work with Tony, her business partner. It was messy, horribly high calorie, but fucking wonderful. If ever you're feeling low, ladies, just try a Magnum in your pussy.

I'd left Rosemary and Wayne with my Mom and Dad, and from the pictures Mom sent me, Wayne was having a right old time fucking every female relative he could, after screwing his mother had released his years of celibacy and impotence. Mind you, from the look on their faces, Mom and Gran Louise and a couple of other aunts whose names I'd forgotten seemed to be equally enjoying having a new, young cock in their cunts and asses.

I spent time updating our website, adding in Jade's first gynaecological examination, and the last of the videos from the Caribbean. I just wished I had a recording of me in the moonlight, but given it wasn't incest, or even hardcore sex, I'd probably have been disappointed by the ratings. Not like the ones of Mom, me and Chrissy getting family-banged, though, which had brought money rolling in.

We needed to add Rosemary to the video collection anyway, and to my delight, Wayne had embraced the whole idea. Well, as an avid collector of incest porn, what better than to star himself in equally hard sex scenes, but where the actors really were family, and practising incest on screen. We'd arranged, therefore, for Wayne and Rosemary to come and stay for a couple of weeks, and the brought Mom and Dad and Rosemary's other children, George and Hilary.

Wayne could hardly wait to get going, but we persuaded him to pace himself a bit, if for no other reason than it gave time for me, Tony and Becky to edit the raw video, and to give Jade and Chrissy a bit of a rest. He fucked: his mother; my mother; his aunt; me; my pregnant sister, Chrissy, while I took over the camera; his half-sister, Hilary; my daughters Chloe and Lucy; Chrissy's pregnant daughter, Jade; Becky, my brother's daughter; and Laura, my elder son's wife.

In fact, by the time they were due to go back to the ranch, the only women he hadn't fucked were Ingrid, my brother Brian's wife, and Fiona, George and Hilary's incestuous daughter. We'd already had a lot of hits asking for them on the private streaming site by the time we'd got close to the end. Ingrid was tied up with work, you might say, as she was on a trip to Sweden to look at a load of super-luxury S&M gear that she was thinking of buying for her online store, but we were expecting her the day before Wayne and Rosemary left.

Fiona and her brother and partner Ray were also due to come, but after their parents and Wayne had Rosemary had left. She was coming for Charlie to get her pregnant, because she and Ray were desperate for a family but the risk of having children with her brother was just too high. She was already off the pill, and given how close Wayne's genetics were likely to be, it would have been foolish to take the risk of him fertilising her. I just hoped Ray hadn't already impregnated her by the time they arrived.

It was a glorious early summer Saturday when we were waiting for Ingrid to arrive for the last filming. Everyone had come back home to say goodbye to Wayne, and we decided to have a barbeque out in the sunshine. With everyone together, the incest trait was making itself apparent, so there was a fair bit of fucking going on off-camera. I'd lost track of who was doing who, except that I'd kept an eye on Wayne. He'd been on the Sam Adams and was more relaxed than I'd ever seen him, when I saw Ingrid's car driving up the track to the house.

Ingrid being Ingrid, of course, was already naked as she got out of the car. Someone must have told Wayne that she liked being tied up, because as she got out, he ran down towards her with a lasso, trying, but failing badly, to sing a twisted version of the cowboy song I remembered from my childhood.

"Rollin', rollin', rollin', keep those dogies rollin', rope and tie and fuck 'em" he was singing as he ran towards her, twirling his lasso.

His singing might have been awful, but his rope skills were really impressive. Ingrid first looked horrified, then she turned and ran. Big mistake. Wayne was faster, and his lasso found it's target first time, going over her head and shoulders and slipping down her arms. He pulled back, clamping her arms to her side, and pulling her over.

By this time, the rest of us were whooping and cheering, and I just hoped that Ingrid was taking as fun. She didn't have a lot of choice, though, because as soon as Wayne reached her, he demonstrated more of his rope skills. He had her hogtied in next to no time, laid on her back on the grass, with her legs bent, and her gaping cunt and asshole exposed for us all to see.

I had a strong suspicion that someone, Rosemary or Mom I reckoned, had tipped off Jade and Chrissy about what might happen, because they already had their cameras pointed at the scene as Wayne drove his cock hard into Ingrid's vagina, and after spitting on them, two fingers into her asshole. Shit, this wasn't going to be a long scene, but it certainly was going to be an intense one.

"Come on then, Wayne, fuck my sloppy cunt. Fill me with your sperm, you pussy," Ingrid was yelling now, her words clearly getting both of them aroused, as Wayne's cock and fingers rammed in and out of her.

What was also clear was that it was getting to the audience as well. My pussy was tingling like mad, and if I hadn't had other plans, I'd have got myself off, or got one of the men to fuck me or let me suck them off. As I'd reckoned, though, it wasn't long before Wayne came, closely followed by Ingrid.

When he pulled out of her, her cunt was gaping wide open, and we could all see Wayne's spunk inside her, and starting to run out and ooze down towards her asshole. I remembered the first time I'd seen inside her, and how beautiful it was, so I ran over to her, and rammed my fist into her open hole, her cum and Wayne's semen being pushed out as my hand filled her vagina.

"Come on girls, come and join me," I yelled.

I guess pretty much all of us women had mostly enjoyed, but yet to some extent suffered sex that was just a bit too rough for our liking with Ingrid and her sons. However, Lucas and Bjorn seemed to have softened a bit after their experience at the Caribbean event, and we all thought we might administer the same lesson to their mother.

As the other women reached me, I pulled my hand out of Ingrid's cunt with a loud plopping noise. I licked some of her and Wayne's cum from it, then I rubbed the rest over her face and tits, only just getting out of the way before several pairs of hands reached for them to squeeze them, and to twist and pull her nipples.

At the same time, just as many hands were trying to get into her cunt and asshole. I reached down and played with her clit, as my Mom and her sister each tried to get their whole hand into their daughter-in-law's vagina.

"You fucking bitches! Ooohh, I'm coming!"

Other hands took over, Lucy and Chloe managing to get one each of their petite hands inside her cunt, while Becky shoved four fingers into her ass, Hilary took over rubbing her clit, and I took over working her nipples. God, the sight of her hole stretched wide open made me tingle all over, and I just had to play with myself until I came.

"Fuck!"

"I'm coming!"

"Shiiit!"

The cries filled the air as all of us girls masturbated ourselves and each other, as we tormented Ingrid's holes and breasts, making her come time after time.

Eventually I heard a call that took me back to my childhood.

"Come on girls, play time's over! The burgers and steaks are ready!"

It was Dad, who must have taken charge of the barbeque the way he always did at home, even in a neighbour's house when Brian, Chrissy and I got together to play with their children. I went into the kitchen, and came out with a sharp kitchen knife. When I walked towards Ingrid, waving it around, I saw a sudden burst of fear cross her face.

"Don't be silly, Ingrid. We've had our fun. I'm just going to release you so you can get something to eat," I said, smiling, as I cut through the ropes keeping her body folded.

She stood up, rubbed her wrists, arms and legs where the rope had cut in, then gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"You're a cunt, Susan, aren't you? Believe me, I'm going to have some fun with you when I get you on your own again."

"Takes one to know one, Ingrid. Anyway, I know you fucking loved what we've just done to you, didn't you?"

Ingrid just smiled, and gave me another kiss, deliberately rubbing her breasts against mine, and together we walked up to the barbeque to get a steak sandwich. There's nothing quite like a barbeque out in the sunshine, with coleslaw, salads, chargrilled corn and a good red wine or beer, is there? It was even better with us all being naked, not least because you don't have to worry about drips of grease falling on your clothes as you eat. No, if you're lucky, you spot someone else with a drip, and you can lick it off for them.

What I did notice, though, was that Charlie was still missing. When I spoke to Becky, she said that her father, now the CEO of the Company, had a new secretary who looked like an eighteen-year-old Dolly Parton, and she was pretty sure that Charlie was taking her out for dinner. And a hell of a lot more, if he had his way, I was sure. Honestly, the fucking bastard couldn't even stop cheating on me when we were having the final celebration before Rosemary and all her children went back to the ranch.

That really got to me, and I grabbed another bottle of cold Sam Adams and knocked it back. It must have been the combination of Sam and Charlie that sent me over the top again. I banged a barbeque tong against the side of the cooker, surprising me how loud it was, but achieving what I wanted, which was to shut everyone up. I picked up another one of Sam's best, and addressed everyone.

"Firstly, I just want to say how much fun it has been having Wayne with us, and I'd like you all to join me in a toast wishing Rosemary and her family all the best for the future."

Everyone lifted their glasses or bottles, and said "To Rosemary and her family." I hadn't finished, though.

"Secondly, I want to issue an invitation. Seeing as my cheating husband seems to be off trying to fuck Brian's new secretary, and when he comes back, he'll be fully occupied trying to impregnate Fiona, I'd like to invite all of you men to fuck me. Right here. Now. All holes are open, and I want each of you to come in me or on me at least once."

"I tol' you 'ur a whore," Wayne said, grabbing me by one leg, which he lifted up so that he could ram his cock into my cunt, both of us standing. Or at least, I was standing only because he held me up.

He then lifted me right off my feet, and I saw that Mom, Rosemary and my daughters had pulled out a folding bed from the storeroom, and had put it up on the grass. Wayne lay back on it, and pulled me over him, his cock still in my vagina, which was tingling and wet as hell. Someone shoved another cock in my mouth, pulling me forwards, and I felt a third cock force its way into my asshole.

The three cocks pumped away in my holes, filling me with pleasure and delight, my whole body feeling as if it was constantly getting jolts of electricity. This was what I wanted. If my husband would rather fuck someone else, I wanted to be used by as many men as possible, taking as much of their spunk into my body as I could get. Knowing that my family was watching send new bolts of excitement through me, as they could see what a slut their mother, daughter, sister, aunt or niece really was.

I'd said after the Caribbean that big gang-bangs weren't my thing, but this ten-man one was perfect. I just surrendered myself to the sensations going though me, coming when someone came in me, or any time mid-fuck if I wanted. And often I did, using my hand on my clit if it wasn't getting the attention it needed.

I lost track of who was in me, as cocks came in my mouth, with me either swallowing down the white mess, or letting them pull out and shoot it over my face and tits, and more cocks emptied their loads into my vagina and asshole. At some point someone shoved a cold bottle of Sam Adams into my cunt, then helped me drink it down, relishing the taste of several different men's sperm and my cum, which made it even better. Perhaps I should write and suggest they market it, I thought, before I realised that was really stupid.

I think all ten men must have managed to come in me three times, making thirty packets of spunk, most inside me, and I must have come even more times than that. I definitely suspected the men had been using some chemical help in keeping their erections, especially given the amount of beer they'd all been drinking.

I wonder how long they could have kept going, if two things hadn't conspired to put it to an end. To start with, the sun was low on the horizon, so the temperature was starting to drop, and we were all getting goose bumps. But the final straw was when I heard a car driving up the track. It had to be Charlie, and I wanted him to see what his slut of a wife had been doing while he was fucking Brian's secretary. I just hoped the bitch had kept her legs closed, but I knew inside that if she had, Charlie would have been back a lot earlier.

I pushed the last few men off me as soon as they had come. I stood up and walked to Rosemary, and quickly whispered to her. Then I turned back and walked towards Charlie, who had just got out of his car. I must have looked a hell of a mess. A woman who had been totally ravaged. My face and breasts were covered in spunk, and I could feel trickles of it running down the inside of my thighs from my cunt as ass.

"You have decided to come back, then, Charlie? Everyone else has fucked me, so get your kit off and you can have a go as well. As long as you can still get it up after Dolly. After all, you are my husband, even if you are a cheating bastard."

"Shit, Susan, what the hell ... Have you been drinking?"

"Come on, Charlie, get your cock out. Give me a taste of Dolly's cum," I said, undoing his shirt, and starting to work on his pants.

Charlie's face was a picture of shock, confusion, and to my relief lust, as he couldn't resist the thought of fucking his wife, who was carrying the evidence of her abuse on her naked body, and the bulge in his pants grew as I unfastened them. Once undone, I pulled his pants and boxers down in one straight pull, his cock hitting me in the face, giving me a strong waft of the scent from woman he'd just fucked. Then I waved my arm, and Wayne came charging across, twirling another rope.

He had even less trouble this time, as Charlie almost immediately fell over as his pants caught around his ankles. I ripped Charlie's shirt off him, the cuff buttons popping, and as Wayne tightened the rope, I dragged his pants and boxers right off as well, leaving him naked. Actually, a lot worse than naked, because just like Ingrid earlier, his ass was exposed, but in this case a large pair of hairy balls nestled in front of them, and his stiff cock was stuck out like a flag pole.

"You're in for a treat, now, Charlie. Wayne's fucked all of the rest of us, and now he's going to fuck you while you eat all of the family's spunk from my face, my tits, my vagina and my shit hole."

"No, I fuckin' ain't!" Wayne yelled.

"Spoilsport. Well, Charlie, you can still clean me off. As you do it, just think of all of those cocks invading your wife's holes, and filling them with their seed," I said, pushing a spunk-coated nipple against his mouth, not giving him a chance to reply. "I think this was your son's, or maybe Dad's."