Keep It In The Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers

"Mark, stick your dick in me as I am doing this but make sure you pull out when you are going to come."

I was lying on my stomach eating her pussy and he climbed on my back and had his dick in me in a flash. I threw my ass in the air and then when he got it all the way in I shook my ass from side to side and then back and forth at him. He was having a hard time staying on me but his hard cock in my pussy was feeling great. It wasn't going to take much of this before I was unloading my pussy. As soon as I felt that my orgasm was near I pulled away from Mark and turned around and moved my pussy to Sue's face and told her to eat me like she had never done before. I was going to have a giant orgasm and I wanted her to be the one to eat it out of me. My vaginal walls were pulsing harder than I could ever remember them doing and she could feel my juices pouring out of me. I had never felt the warm rushing feeling deep inside of me the way this one came over me. This three-way sex has a lot going for it!

We all sat around and just talked for what seemed to be hours. We were naked and that didn't seem to bother any of us although I thought it would have Sue a little embarrassed.

I encouraged the two of them to share a shower together and I would come in later and get mine. All I could hear was giggling with the two of them in it together and had to go in and hurry them along. I jumped in and took mine and we all got dressed and they were going to go on back to their home. Before they left I took Sue aside and gave her a huge tongue-searching kiss to which she responded just the way I wanted. I was happy she discovered another way to get her sexual relief but I still wanted to keep her near and dear to myself. I had fallen in love with her and her wonderful young body.

The following week I was with Paul and having sex with him no longer had the excitement it did before my escapades with Sue and then with Mark. Maybe I would have to invite Paul to join in with us and make it a foursome with his kids and me. That would be something else. I wasn't sure if Sue could take his huge cock but it would be interesting to see how her young tight pussy would handle it. Mark has about seven inches but his dad has over ten and it's very thick. I know he stretches my pussy a lot when he is fucking me and I am afraid what he would do to Sue's. Well, it would be something to ponder.

The question answered itself. A few weeks after all of that Sue and I were going at it in my bedroom when I looked up and there was Paul standing in the doorway to the room. He must have used his key to my place and come in without us hearing him.

"Well, well. What do we have here?" he asked tongue in cheek. He could see damn well what he had here. His daughter and his ex sister in law in a sixty-nine position.

"Cath, how long as this been going on?" he asked.

"Paul, does it make any difference? Cath and I like each other and are very close."

I noticed he couldn't take his eyes off his daughter. Her eighteen-year-old body was truly magnificent and was turning her dad on. I had seen him get aroused over the years he and I had been fucking and what I was looking at right then was him getting one huge hard on.

Without saying a word he stripped off his shirt and then dropped his pants and shorts and stepped out of them. His ten-inch thick cock was hard as a bat and sticking out just like one. Sue's eyes were riveted by it.

"Paul, it looks as if you want to join in with us. It's been a while since you and I fucked. Are you going to let your daughter watch us?"

"Nope, I am going to let you watch Sue and I fuck."

"Paul, she'll never be able to take your cock in her tight little pussy."

"Well, we can sure try can't we Sue." With that he reached over and took her hand and pulled it onto his cock. She let it rest there but looked at me for guidance.

"Let's hold everything right where it is." Paul, you are NOT going to rape your daughter if I have anything to say about it and you can bet I'll be on the phone in a second if you try it. Sue, if you want to have sex with your father that is fine as long as you are doing it willingly.

"Cath, I don't think I can take his huge thing in me. Do you?"

"Sue, I can get a tube of KY jelly to help ease it into you and if it hurts too much I will make him stop. Will that be OK?"

"Yes for I really would like to see how it would feel to get fucked with one like his."

"Oh you can believe me…it feels terrific. I know. We have been fucking every now and then for the last couple of years."

"OK Cath, get the lubrication and you better find a condom while you are at it."

"Dad, we can have sex if you want to but as Cath says if you put it in me and it hurts too much you will have to pull it out. Do you agree?"

"Sure baby, I'll stop when you tell me to." He replied.

"Hold it right there Paul. That was the weakest agreement I ever heard. I am telling you right now if she says it is hurting too much and you DON'T pull yourself out of her right then I will put a skillet right across your head and then call the cops about a father raping his daughter. You'll be in jail an hour later. Now let me hear you promise her you will do as she is asking; but this time with some feeling."

"Oh yes, Sue. As Cath says, if you say STOP, I'm out of you."

God he was so turned on the saliva was running down his chin. His cock was truly like a baseball bat in front of him and he was rolling a condom on it. He was so large the condom only came halfway down the shaft. Sue was on her back and smearing a huge gob of the KY on her pussy lips and then lay there waiting for the penetration.

He really was very gentle. He used his fingers to get her aroused and then put his mouth all over her luscious tits and got the nipples erect. The time was now.

He used one hand to guide it to her pussy lips and then pushed his hips forward just a little to gain a little penetration. The head of his cock was so large her lips opened up as wide as I had ever seen them as he pushed a little more. He then had four or five inches in her and she was gasping; not with pain but with anticipation and enjoyment of what she was feeling so far. He reached down and had a hand under the cheeks of her ass as he pulled himself in another few inches. She was gasping and said, "Dad, hold it right there for a bit" It was strange hearing an eighteen year old telling her father to hold it where he was as he was pushing a huge dick inside of her.

She then said, "OK go in some more."

He still had his hands on her ass cheeks and he pulled her onto his cock a little further. By now he had almost eight inches buried in her tight little pussy and I looked down and could see it was stretched to me what looked like a breaking point. I asked, "Are you OK honey. He still isn't in you all the way and your pussy looks as if it is stretched wide."

"Cath, I think I am OK. It feels great and there really isn't much pain."

"Dad. Go in me the rest of the way." She ordered.

He gave a thrust and he was buried but the tears were pouring down her cheeks.

"OK that's it. She can't take any more. It's over."

"NO, NO, NO.. I'll be fine. Don't stop Dad. Start fucking me now."

Did he ever. He started slow and easy, out a little and then in to the hilt. Out a little more and then back in all the way. This went on until he was coming out of her about eight inches and then driving himself all the way back in. He wasn't going fast but he sure was giving her all of his cock. I looked down at her and she was tossing her head from side to side with her long hair flailing with each movement of her head. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip and had wrapped her legs around the back of his legs. She wasn't going to let him get away.

He dropped his face to her breasts and took one in his mouth as he continued his thrusting. She was starting to moan and I could see that Paul wasn't far behind her. His eyes were a little wild and his cock was driving in and out of her harder and deeper with each thrust. Sue wasn't complaining so she must have been enjoying it.

All of a sudden and without any kind of forewarning she threw her legs straight up in the air and howled. "I am coming. Oh God, I 'm coming a lot."

Hearing that was all it took for Paul to have his own orgasm and from what I saw it was a huge one. He was grunting to match her howls and he kept on thrusting fast and deep for quite some time before his cock shriveled up a little and he slipped out of her a long ways. The head of it was still hidden behind the soft puffy lips of her pussy and her bushy pussy hair was dripping with her own juices.

He finally let himself slip out of her and she let out a loud sigh when the head of his cock popped out. She had truly been fucked by a humongous cock and had come through it OK. In fact, I am afraid she won't be satisfied with Mark's seven incher after this.

Paul just held her tightly as he said, "Sue, I never thought this day would come. I have admired your lovely body for years but knew you were way too young to do anything about it. I love you so much I hope you aren't going to hate me for what happened here today.

"Oh Dad. Nothing could be further from the truth. I love you and thank you for letting me enjoy your marvelous cock. Now if you don't mind I would like to get back to eating Cath's pussy. That's what I was doing when you came in." Paul and I roared as she dropped her face to my crotch."

"I am not going to mind and I hope you aren't going to mind if I jack off watching you two. I know I just had a huge orgasm but this is something special and I know I can recharge very quickly. When I am ready to shoot my load I'll let you two know it is coming so if you want to take a mouthful you can get ready for it." She and I looked at each other and nodded OK.

That's exactly what happened. Sue and I were having a great time with each other when Paul announced in a loud clear voice he was going to explode. Sue and I jumped up to be ready for it and within seconds he was pointing his cannon at our waiting mouths. A few more strokes and he was shooting a long stream of his white warm come at our faces. Neither of us were able to get a good mouthful but we sure got our faces covered with it. I rose and made Paul kiss me with his own come running down on his lips. He started to gag a little and Sue went into hysterics laughing. After that the three of us lay around just BS'n and fondling each other.

This session lasted another hour or so before Paul left my place. I asked Sue if she was all right and would still like to do it again with her father and his storybook cock. She assured me she would as long as her and I could get together before and after for some female lovemaking. She said she loved her dads cock but also loved eating me and having my smooth cheeks eating her. I don't know where this leaves Mark but I guess we'll find out in time. I am concerned about him finding out his father is also fucking Sue with his giant cock. If Sue gives Mark any indication she'd rather have her dads cock than Mark's I am not sure how Mark would take it nor what he would do abut it.

I'll keep you posted of any future developments.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers