Keep Looking...

Story Info
Leah practices erotic hypnosis with Sam.
2.6k words
4.62
45.5k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,749 Followers

"Keep Looking Where Your Eyes Are Looking Now"

Leah's hand reached out to touch the back of Sam's neck as she spoke the words, her fingers brushing along his hairline as she leaned in close to whisper in his ears. "Don't try to force yourself to go into trance for me. Just keep your eyes focused on whatever it is you spotted, listen to my voice, and allow your mind to drift wherever it wants. Your subconscious already wants to be hypnotized, and it's going to find that state very easily and naturally all on its own as you follow along with my words and simply keep your gaze focused for me."

Sam really, really hoped Leah was right. She'd been talking about this for weeks now, ever since she first found that 'erotic hypnosis manual' online, and Sam didn't mind admitting that she'd gotten him kind of worked up for this. It was the way her eyes lit up every time she talked about 'freeze triggers', and 'orgasm on command', and 'taking someone deeper'... she gave off an intense, wild sexual energy when she described her new fascination, and it sent shivers down Sam's spine. They'd always had a pretty casual relationship before now, but something about the way Leah got when she talked about hypnosis made Sam absolutely ache to be her first subject.

But he'd never been hypnotized before, and she'd never hypnotized anyone before. Sure, the book said it was easy and natural and people went into trance states all the time. (She'd highlighted that passage. And showed it to him three times over the course of a week in her enthusiasm.) But he didn't really know what would happen once he started staring at the little dent in the wall where some previous tenant had tried to hang a picture and missed the nail. And neither did Leah.

She didn't act uncertain, though. "And as you keep your eyes focused on that same spot, you might find your attention wandering a bit as you listen to my words," she said, her voice taking on the low, breathy tones Sam had heard her practicing more than a few times when he dropped by her apartment. "You might find yourself noticing the way your breathing is becoming slower, deeper, more regular as your body begins to relax and settle into the cushions of the sofa. If you need to shift position to become more comfortable, you'll be able to do that easily and effortlessly, knowing that the more comfortable you are, the easier it is to let go of distractions and follow my voice."

Sam sank back a little onto the couch, slightly amused by the way that his body responded to the power of Leah's suggestion. That was a good sign, right? He tried to breathe the way she suggested as well, consciously trying to take long, steady breaths in and out as he watched the spot on the wall. "That's it," she purred, her long fingers stroking down the nape of his neck as she spoke. "You're doing so well. Just keep listening, and let my voice direct your attention to where it needs to go."

Sam could feel her other hand resting on his upper thigh, very lightly scritching just below the seam of his jeans as she continued to speak in that calm, husky voice. "And as you continue to focus your gaze on the spot you've chosen, and as you continue to pay attention to the sound of my voice and your calm, steady breathing, you can let me guide your mind to notice the way that your body feels as your muscles relax. Feel that loose, floaty sensation in your limbs as you let my words direct your thoughts. It's so easy to just follow along with my words and think about each thing as I remind you of it, isn't it?"

Sam nodded lightly, uncertain of whether he should actually speak or not. The longer he went on just listening to Leah's words, the harder it seemed to actually talk; the silence in her pauses felt like it was extending right into his brain, making speech an impossibility. He hoped that meant he was doing it right.

Leah's soft, reassuring tones swept away his doubts. "That's it," she said. "You're doing perfectly. You're listening so well, focusing so intently on everything I direct you to notice. The sound of my voice. The soothing feeling of your slow, lazy breaths in and out. The way your tired eyes focus on the spot you've chosen, and the heavy feeling in your eyelids that makes them so hard to keep open." Just as she spoke, Sam could feel that wave of exhaustion passing through him, making his eyelids flutter and tremble in a long, slow blink that seemed to take a tiny eternity. It made the sensation of relaxation feel so much more powerful that it was genuinely astonishing to him-she was doing it. Leah was hypnotizing him.

"And that tired, heavy feeling flows down through your whole body," she cooed softly, her hand openly stroking the length of his thigh now. "Making those loose, limp, lazy muscles feel even more drowsy and relaxed." She reached over and took his hand, lifting it an inch or two in the air before letting it drop down onto the cushion once more. "Feel how tired they are," she said softly into his ear, lifting his arm and dropping it again. "Too heavy to move now. Too much like work to move. You just want to listen to my voice now and let me do all the work for you now."

Sam felt her hand gently but firmly move his head up and down in a tiny nod, acknowledging her words for him. Again he felt that powerful, profound wave of relaxation flow through him; somehow, having his body moved and manipulated into agreement made him feel deliciously, delightfully passive. His eyelids fluttered again, the spot on the wall swimming in and out of focus as he struggled to keep them open. His head felt strangely empty, like the effort of concentrating on everything Leah told him to pay attention to was more than he could handle. His brain was slowing down like a web browser with too many tabs open.

"I want you to imagine how you look right now," she said, her voice inexorably lulling his mind into opening yet another of those browser tabs. "Imagine standing outside yourself, imagine seeing your heavy head swaying and drooping as you try to lift it just long enough to keep staring at your focus. Imagine seeing those limp, lazy arms sinking into the couch cushions, too heavy to possibly move. Imaging watching your own chest rise and fall in slow, even breaths as you listen to my voice and let it take you deeper and deeper down now, everything else fading away as you direct your attention wherever I lead you. It's so easy now to let me lead your thoughts, so easy to let your mind empty out of everything except my words."

She moved his head into another nod, and this time she let go. Sam's chin sank forward onto his chest, only the whites of his eyes showing beneath his eyelids as he tried to keep staring at the spot on the wall even though he could only see it in his imagination now. And Leah just kept going, remorselessly whispering into his ear as her hand moved up to stroke his cock through his jeans. "It feels so good, letting your thoughts fade away into silence as you listen to my words. You're getting so aroused right now as you sink deeper into trance for me, everything else slipping away as it becomes too hard to think."

She undid his fly, teasing his cock out of his boxers and stroking it lightly. Sam had no idea he could even get this hard; his erection seemed somehow bigger than the flesh that contained it. A tiny droplet of drool escaped from his slack jaw, but it registered only distantly in his mind. The only thing that seemed important right now was the way Leah played with his cock.

"Too hard to think," she purred, her breath warm in his ear as she spoke. "Your mind can't hold all those thoughts at once, it's just too much work to keep it all in your head. You just need to focus on one thing for me. Let everything else slip away into the background. Your subconscious will keep track of it all for you. You don't need to think, and it's too hard to think right now. Just let your eyes slip shut, give in to that tired, heavy feeling in your eyes and your muscles for me. Every time you try to open your eyes, you're just going to remember that it's too hard, and then you'll sink ten times deeper for me."

Reflexively, Sam felt the muscles in his face twitch, struggling for an instant to follow the implied command and open his eyes for Leah... but she was right. They were too heavy to open. He was too deeply hypnotized to open his eyes. The realization hit his mind like a dose of some soporific drug, and he exhaled in a whoosh of exhaustion and sagged deeper into the cushions.

As if to reward him, Leah tugged on his cock with just a little bit more force. "That's it. Can't open those heavy eyes, can't move those heavy limbs. Breathing in trance for me now, breathing out awareness, not even thinking about how deep you're going with every breath. It's too hard to think now. You're too hard to think now. Everything else fading away, and it's so nice. So easy. So arousing to lose track of everything but the growing heat, the building need in your cock. Nothing else matters. Your deep self will take it all in, so you can just let it slip past and stop thinking about it for me."

He felt her rolling a condom down his cock now, her hands feverishly warm through the thin latex as she stroked it down his shaft. "Even my voice is slipping past your waking mind, my words going right by your conscious mind and sinking all the way down into your deep self. You don't need to think about what I'm saying, you don't want to think about what I'm saying. All you want to do is agree, because agreeing makes your cock feel better and better."

Sam's breath came in irregular gasps as she straddled his lap, guiding his cock with her thumb and forefinger as she settled onto him and began to rise and fall in a steady rhythm. "You feel so good right now. You know you're going to feel this good whenever you sink into trance for me, whenever I hypnotize you. You're going to remember this warm, sexy, blank pleasure and it's going to make it easier and easier to go deeper and deeper every single time." Her voice was getting unsteady, but it was also getting a whole lot breathier.

"Y-you can't think about what I'm saying anymore," she growled, pumping her hips rapidly up and down as she spoke. "Every time, e-every time you try to... think, you pay more a, attention to your cock instead. The more you try to think, the more you want... to fuck. The, the more you try to think. The more you want. To fuck." Her words came out in low, erotic moans, like she was having almost as much trouble focusing on anything but sex as he was, but she kept repeating it to him over and over.

"The. The more you try to... think, the more you want, ohh, w-want to fuck. The more, oggod, the more you try to... ohhhh, think... the more you wanna, wanna fuck..." Her whimpers sounded like metal bending under stress, and Sam could tell that she was nearing her climax, but he felt too passive to do anything but listen and give in to the sensation. Her cunt clenched tightly around his cock, sending sparks of electric arousal through his body, and he could feel his balls tightening as his own orgasm neared. He didn't think about it. He couldn't think about anything now. He just wanted to fuck her, to be Leah's sex toy as she got both of them off.

"The more, I, the more you, oh god oh god oh GOD NNNNNH!" Leah squealed with a final desperate moan of pleasure, her whole body shaking and quivering as she came. Her words dissolved into sputtering gasps of ecstasy as she ground on his lap, pressing her clit hard against his pubic bone as she rode out an intense climax while clinging to his shuddering form. This deep, he could almost literally feel her arousal; the sheer sympathetic sensation was enough to send waves of bliss deep into his blank and drowsy mind.

That wasn't enough for Leah, though. She pulled off of him almost as soon as her orgasm ended, jacking his cock with a ferocious intensity beyond anything he'd experienced in a lover before. "Cum for me, good boy," she whispered, her free hand teasing his balls with her long fingernails. "Cum for me, cum for me, that's it, that's right, good boy, cum for me..."

He felt himself slip over the edge, the feeling of pleasure tightening into a point centered on the tip of his cock as he came for her. She kept him there for what seemed like forever, cooing out instructions that seemed to drift into his ears and swirl down into the depths of his mind without ever really touching his waking mind as he floated in sheer ecstasy for her. It wasn't until she gently, carefully removed the condom that Sam realized he'd ejaculated.

Then she was pulling him close, letting him rest on her chest as they cuddled on the couch together and she slowly counted him up and out of trance. "That's my good boy, all the way back up for me," she purred, stroking his hair and holding him. "Feeling so nice, so refreshed and happy for me. Good boy."

Sam hadn't really expected to feel anything in particular when he woke, other than post-coital, but somehow the warmth of being called Leah's 'good boy' seemed to reach in and stroke that same warm place in his mind that responded to the trance. The same things that had sounded just 'fun' when he agreed to them before the session now felt deeper. More meaningful. He didn't want Leah to ever let him go. "Can we... do that again sometime?" he asked, surprised at how hesitant and vulnerable his voice sounded.

Leah's response was absolutely perfect. "Oh hell yes," she sighed out, squeezing him like a teddy bear and closing her eyes in delight. "That was... fuck, that was everything I never knew I ever wanted about sex." She sighed again, and Sam felt her muscles releasing all their tension. "I'm glad you liked it," she said. "I know we talked about everything, the suggestions and all of it, and I know you wanted to do it, but... I'm really glad you liked it."

"I did," Sam said, squeezing her back. "It felt even better than I imagined. Thank you." He could feel the connection between them, like the trance had linked their minds up in some way that refused to fade away even after he woke. "Any time you want to do that again, you just say the word."

"Well, since you asked," Leah said with a mischievous grin. She reached out and touched his forehead with her index finger and said, "Down." Sam only had a moment to remember the words he'd forgotten she said to him before his eyelids fluttered shut and he sank back into trance once more.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,749 Followers