Keep On Truckin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even the dark patches of sweat under the armholes of her tattered denim blouse made his cock twitch, and the way an old bat across the aisle kept giving them the evil eye amused the trucker.

"I gotta go to the bathroom," Rainbeaux announced, and as she grabbed her backpack and retreated to the rest room Red enjoyed the view of her posterior.

Red settled the check and after the two of them exited the restaurant Red asked the girl if she was cold, since she was wearing her sweatshirt again, although since it had to be around 80 even though it was about 7 p.m. that didn't seem possible.

"No, I just didn't want to embarrass you back there," Rainbeaux explained as she unzipped the sweatshirt and pulled it off, and Red almost walked into a parking sign when he noticed that the girl had changed tops.

"Wouldn't have embarrassed me but I think it would have made that old bat across from us faint if she saw you in that," Red commented as he looked at the white wife-beater men's undershirt which left little to the imagination.

"I know I seem like a slut but I'm not like this around people I don't trust. I just thought you might like this."

"I do," Red said, and after noting her hair had been brushed and she looked a little fresher he added. "Looks like you spruced up a bit in there too."

"I know you said you didn't care but I had to do something. Took a little splash bath in the sink but there wasn't any soap," Rainbeaux explained. "Ever try to dry your armpits with one of those automatic hand driers?"

"Honey, I'm been on the road for almost 40 years so there isn't much I haven't done," Red sighed as he looked over and saw Rainbeaux with her hands behind her head exposing her bushy armpits for his benefit. "Matter-of-fact I have done that, but I gotta tell you that it probably wouldn't take me as long because I don't have nearly as much hair under my arms as you do."

"Is that good?" Rainbeaux asked as she climbed in the cab.

"Is the Pope Catholic?" Red asked while getting the truck back on the Interstate. "You ever shave your underarms?"

"I used to, nearly every day because the hair grew back so fast and thick. Last time I shaved was for my Senior Prom," Rainbeaux explained as she put her elbow on the back of the seat and ran her fingers through the lush tuft of hair. "And that wasn't worth it. Since then I haven't bothered."

"Looks good on you," Red assured her.

"Thanks. Too bad you aren't my Dad. You said you're going to have to stop driving soon?"

"9 p.m.," Red said. "That's 13 hours so the law says I have to knock off and sleep."

"Is that the stuff you write in that book?"

"It is. Pain in the ass but I guess it makes sense," Red said. "If I don't keep it somewhat accurate I get screwed if I get pulled over or weighed."

"I know you sleep back there, so I guess..."

"You're welcome to join me," Red said. "You're also free to try and continue your journey by hooking up for another ride when we hit the rest area."

"I could like sleep in the woods or something," Rainbeaux offered.

"Think it's going to rain later, but if you want to you're your own woman," Red reminded her. "Like I said you're more than welcome to join me, with no strings attached."

"You mean the two of us sleeping next to each other and not messing around?"

"Sure. It's possible. I am tired," Red said. "Sitting on your ass all day like this is exhausting."

"Don't think I could do that," Rainbeaux said. "You know, just laying next to somebody I liked and not doing anything. Especially being as horny as I am right now."

"You're horny?" Red asked.

"The way you've been looking at me? The stuff we've been talking about?" Rainbeaux asked, and as she spoke she brought her hands up and squeezed her massive breasts through the wife-beater, making the nipples even more obvious beneath the cotton. "My skin is practically crawling."

"Whew!" Red wheezed as he shook his head. "Damn, your breasts are incredible."

"Thanks," she cooed. "How much longer you have to drive?"

"Another 50 miles there's a rest stop we can stay overnight in," Red said. "Of course if you want to you can crawl back there now."

"Can I take a peek?" she asked, and after she looked behind the partition she squealed with delight. "Oh man, that's so neat! It'll be like camping out. There's plenty of room for two and I like the decorations."

"My ex-wife did that. She used to travel with me sometimes and I never bothered changing it," Red explained.

"So that bedding has seen some bumping before?" Rainbeaux kidded, and after Red nodded the girl added, "This is gonna be out of sight."

The sun was beginning to go down when the aging

trucker and the equally weathered rig pulled into the rest area, which was a large paved lot for trucks and a small brick building with rest rooms for the public.

"Where are we anyway?" Rainbeaux asked.

"Around Springfield, Missouri," Red asked as he eased the rig to the far end of the lot. "About 1300 miles down and another 300 or so to go."

"They got a bathroom," the girl mentioned. "Good thing because I was going to have to use your bottle pretty soon."

"That would have been a sight," Red chuckled as they climbed down from the cab, and as the aging trucker stretched he pointed towards a path behind the bathrooms. "There's a little nature trail back there. I usually take a stroll back there before I turn in to get the kinks out of my back."

"Cool. I'll join you," Rainbeaux said, ignoring the stare of some commuter exiting the men's room, and Red snickered when the guy almost walked into a wall while gawking at the teen's jugs swaying in the tank-top.

After they visited their respective bathrooms Red led Rainbeaux back along the short trail, and he was a bit shocked when the girl grabbed his hand and held it as they walked.

"This okay?" Rainbeaux asked.

"Of course," Red said as he squeezed the girl's hand in return.

"You make me feel safe," she said as they neared a lookout of sorts, although the dusk made much viewing tough. "I know I talk the talk but I'm finding out that it's kinds scary being out in the world alone. With you - I don't know. I haven't known you long at all but I feel safe with you."

"Even knowing the things I told you before?" Red said as they stood at the long log barrier that kept people from tumbling down a little hill.

"That's different," Rainbeaux said as the trucker came behind her, and when Red put his hands at her sides the teen let his bear-like arms surround her. "Mmm - I like that."

"Me too," Red purred in her ear while his hands came up to cup Rainbeaux's breasts, and as he kneaded the pendulous globes the teen leaned back against him and sighed.

"My gym teacher used to do this," Rainbeaux said as she looked down at the hands squeezed her fleshy breasts.

"He did?"

"She," Rainbeaux corrected. "I think she had a breast fetish or something because every time we got together she would be all over them. That bother you?"

"Heck no," Red replied. "You're a popular girl with the older set I guess and I would have liked to have seen that. You and another woman I mean."

"Don't know if she would have turned you on much. She was a weightlifter and she really didn't have boobs. More like big pecs that a guy would have."

"Like I said, I'm very open-minded and my tastes are a bit strange," Red admitted. You're sure she was a she I suppose?"

"Oh yeah, there was no missing it because she shaved her pussy because she wore skimpy bottoms for the weightlifting," Rainbeaux explained.

"Oh."

"That made her big pussy lips look even bigger," Rainbeaux giggle as she felt the trucker's erection at the base of her spine, and as he kept kneading her breasts the teen reached up and back to hold Red's head.

"You're really trying to drive me crazy, aren't you child?" Red whispered as he nibbled into the crux of her neck while letting go of her breasts and running his hands up her sides until his fingers left the cotton and reached the skin above the arm hole.

"Ooohh!" Rainbeaux sighed as Red's fingers slid through the thick tufts of hair under her arms, and as his fingernails raked gently through the jungles she added, "Why did I know you would do that? Feels nice though."

Red's only response was a bit of a growl as he continued to nibble the girl's neck until he turned Rainbeaux around to face him.

"Wouldn't it be nicer if I had just gotten out of a bubble bath?" the girl mused as she kept her hands behind her head while Red kept running his fingers under her arms, stirring up a faint scent that the sink bath hadn't quite eliminated. "I wouldn't be so..."

Rainbeaux's words froze as the trucker leaned down and buried his face under her arm, and as Red licked and chewed on the musky red thatch of fur the teen giggled a bit while the trucker made feral noises.

"Am I tickling you?" Red asked, but the girl shook her head and whispered.

"No, it feels groovy but there's somebody watching us," Rainbeaux explained. "It's that guy we passed out by the bathromm."

"Well in that case let me give him something to look at," Red responded, and he proceeded to attack her other armpit with even more enthusiasm, making more feral sounds as he licked and sucked on Rainbeaux's bushy armpit until much of the hair was pasted to her skin.

"You can stop now," Rainbeaux said. "He's leaving."

"Do I have to?" Red asked as he licked up to the pale insides of her bicep, the china white hue a stark contrast to the freckled outside of her arm that was visible even in the dusk.

"No, I don't know why but I'm loving this. This is new to me," Rainbeaux explained. "I think the guy was jerking off while he looked at us."

"Looked at you, you mean," Red said. "How about if we go back the the truck? I want you so bad."

"Not as bad as I want you Dirty Red," Rainbeaux said as he grabbed his head and kissed him so hard and passionately that his fillings rattled. "I want you to do anything and everything you want to me."

"My pleasure," the flushed trucker replied, and in a minute they were back at the truck.

"There goes our spy," Rainbeaux noted as a car with a solitary driver pulled out of the rest area, and as the teen correctly noted the two of them were the only ones there at the rest stop.

"This will fill up some later when more trucks pull in," Red explained as he helped the plump teen into the cab, holding her butt as he climbed in right behind her.

"Oh this is so cool!" Rainbeaux gushed as she climbed into the sleeper section after Red clicked on a light. "Lot more room than I thought."

"You should see the newer trucks and some of their set-ups," Red lamented as she began unbuttoning his shirt. "Almost like a little apartment in there. If you want a drink help yourself."

"Cool," Rainbeaux said as she opened the little cooler, and when she pulled out a beer and opened it she handed it to the trucker.

"We'll share it if you don't mind," Red said as he tossed the shirt aside, and after the girl took a long swallow he finished the brew and then took off his tank-top.

"Mmm - hairy chest. Love it," Rainbeaux cooed as she knelt next to the trucker, and after she ran her hands through the silver cloud and squeezed his man boobs she bent over and sucked on his nipple while the burly trucker cradled the back of her head.

"Nice," Red growled as the teen nibbled his nipple. "Don't need to be gentle. I won't break."

"Oh yeah?" Rainbeaux chirped before beginning to bite the bud a little harder, and after Red sighed the girl lifted the hand that had been on her head and without hestitation ducked her head under the trucker's arm and began to lick the silver hairs much like he had done to her.

"Damn, you are a dirty girl," Red mumbled, and while this was something he was usually on the giving end off, the sensation of Rainbeaux's tongue lapping his musky armpit sent shivers down his spine.

"Told ya," Rainbeaux said when her flushed face emerged from the sweaty hollow. "Nasty as you want me to be."

"Take that wife beater off for me so I can get a look at those jugs of yours," Red said, and let out a low whistle when the teen replied.

While the cotton tank-top left little to the imagination, seeing the girl's massive breasts bared was even better. The bell-shaped jugs hung down to her waist, and as Red's callused hands cupped the spongy flesh and kneaded them roughly he exhaled loudly.

"Damn child, you must be a D cup at least," Red suggested as he massaged the plaint pale skin which was looking even whiter because the galaxy of freckles ended where the cleavage began.

"I think I was, at least the last time I bought one but that was a couple years ago, and that really cut into me because it was so tight so who knows what size I would need now?" Rainbeaux replied. "I know I look like a cow without a bra but it feels so good to let them hang free."

"You look amazing child. Am I being too rough?"

"No way Red. They like being handled by a real man," Rainbeaux assured the trucker, and as she lifted her hands to grip a ridge of the ceiling to allow the old man access to everything he seemed to love she thrust her breasts into his grasp.

After lightly scraping the wide circumference of her aureolas, Red's fingers seized the teen plump nipples and after rolling them gently between his thumbs and forefingers for a bit started getting a little rougher.

"Oh yeah!" Rainbeaux squealed as she squirmed while the trucker twisted her nipples like they were the knobs on the CB radio, and as he enjoyed the sight of the girl on her knees writhing and contorting he watched the rivulets of sweat trickling down her sides.

Leaning forward, Red's tongue caught the droplets of perspiration on the girl's left side and licked upward over the pale skin until he reached the wild jungle of hair that it began from, causing the teen to shiver. After repeating the efforts on the salty flesh of her right side Red leaned back and asked Rainbeaux to get her jeans off.

"I want you inside me so bad," the girl said as she lowered her arms and sat back to unbutton her jeans.

"In time child. I want to enjoy everything else about you first," Red explained as he helped Rainbeaux get the jeans off her plump and curvy legs, and after getting them free from her ankles he pulled her white crew socks off and slid his hands up her legs while keeping her on her back.

The down on her legs tickled Red's fingers as he worked his way up between her spread thighs, his eyes focused on the crotch of her panties which could not contain her lush bush. His weathered hands slid up her thighs and right up to her soft belly before grabbing the elastic to begin to pull down the modest and well-worn undies.

The sight of a slight discoloration in the front of the white cotton only inflamed Red, and as he slowly coaxed the panties down he smiled when he saw that her bush started almost right away.

A tiny trail that began just under her deep belly button quickly fanned out to become a thick and thoroughly overgrown triangle that fanned out to the insides of her chubby thighs, and as the undies came down the aroma of her sex wafted right up into the trucker's face.

Red inhaled deeply as he kept his face over Rainbeaux's pussy, taking in all of the almost overpowering scent of her sex, and while he sensed the teen's apprehension about being on the road for a couple of days he reviled in the pungent aroma.

The trucker remembered how appalled he had been when, while doing exactly the same thing to another young woman in this cab a while back he was appalled to find not only an almost hairless sex but one that smelled like peppermint from some spray.

He couldn't even get it up that night, Red recalled, but that wasn't going to be a problem this time, not with Rainbeaux. She was all natural and all woman, and so far had not even flinched at his kinky nature.

"Get your pants off Red," Rainbeaux implored as her panties got tossed aside. "Put it in me. I'm wet."

"In time," Red said as he undid his belt, his eyes never leaving the flaming bush as he wiggled out of his pants. "Old guy like me - I only got one shot in me so I got to make it last."

"Oh shit!" Rainbeaux yelped when after Red had gotten out of his jeans he tugged down his boxers, exposing his very erect cock which sprang around wildly after being released from captivity. "I thought you said it didn't get bigger hard?"

"I said not much bigger child," Red cackled as he delighted in the teen's reaction about seeing his stiff manhood swaying out in front of him with the veins that traveled the length of the organ seeming to throb.

"It's as big as my freaking arm," Rainbeaux howled.

"Nothing to be afraid of child," Red said as he grabbed her wrists and held her down as she started to sit up. "I wouldn't hurt you for anything."

"I'm not trying to get away," Rainbeaux gasped as she looked up at the gentle giant who was hovering over her. "I want to grab it. Want to suck it."

"In time," Red said while a smile, looking down at the teen's chest as it heaved with her excited breathing, her huge breasts still impressive even with her on her back like this.

"Gonna make me beg for it?" Rainbeaux asked as she smiled while trying to lean up to bite the trucker. "I will."

"I'm not kidding Red. You've got me so horny - and I get a little crazy when I get like this," Rainbeaux continued, her face flushed and her eyes wide.

"You want me to put my cock in that hairy cunt of yours?" Red teased, his cock running through her pubic hair as he held her down.

"Yes!" Rainbeaux practically shouted. "Fuck me with that horse cock. I want to feel it. Never had one near that big."

"Oh, you'll get it alright," Red promised. "As long as you're a good girl."

With that the trucker began to nibble his way down her plump body until his tongue slid through the blazing red forest, gliding through the thick bush and following the increasing dampness until it dipped into the fold.

Like Rainbeaux had promised, Red found her pussy dripping wet, and that along with the ripe scent of her sex had the older man lapping at her pussy like a starving dog. When the teen came a minute later he was so inflamed that he hardly noticed that her thighs had clamped around his head like a vice.

"So good," Rainbeaux mumbled as she squirmed around on the mattress, running her hands through Red's thinning hair. "Give it to me now."

"In time," Red said as he lifted his crimson face from her steamy valley, and after brushing a stray hair from her cheek instructed the voluptuous girl to get onto her hands and knees. "You know what I want."

She did, and after assuming the position she did not resist when his weathered hands pried apart her full buttocks and looked into the darkened crevice at the hair that went right up to and around her anus.

The hair between her legs was slightly darker in tone that her armpit hair or her scalp, more like a burnt orange. Red's finger once again found the orifice and after dipping his digit in and out of the hot cavity a couple of times he bent over and pushed his face into the musky crack.

While her anus was relatively clean - not that it mattered much to Red - the scent was pungent enough to make the old man shiver and the taste was even more erotic to the trucker.

His licking became almost rabid as he made love to her anus, making the girl jump and moan when he pushed the tip of his tongue into her ass while holding her fleshy hips tight and pulling her close to him, almost as if he was trying to put his whole head up there.

Red knew he sounded like the pig he felt he really was while trying to jam his tongue into the teen's bowels, and while he was tempted to exchange his tongue for his cock he knew past experiences with that did not go over well and besides, the trucker was really fond of the kid and couldn't bear the thought of damaging her.