Keep On Truckin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old man brought his hand up between Rainbeaux's legs, and her pussy hair was so wet with the combination of her juices and his saliva that it really was dripping. Pulling his face out of the steamy crack, the trucker leaned back against the back wall and slid his hips forward, proving to himself that while the old back was a little cranky he was still agile for his age.

"How about a little of that head you promised before?" Red suggested, and upon hearing that Rainbeaux scrambled around to face the kneeling man whose cock was so hard that it curved a bit upward.

"Oh boy!" Rainbeaux said as she looked down that Red's fully engorged cock. "You like the foreskin peeled back or left where it is?"

"Que sera sera," Red chuckled. "Whatever happens, happens."

Rainbeaux nodded and ducked down, grabbing the prong around the base with her left hand, and after noting that she couldn't get her hand all the way around it, moved her mouth onto the fat knob and let her lips slide down.

"Oh child, that's sweet," Red sighed as he watched the plucky girl push her mouth halfway down the throbbing tool before bobbing back up, and while she tried to go a little further down with each bob of her head she never managed to get more than halfway down.

It was still damn good and better than most, so Red relaxed and watched the teen suck his cock. As she did his hands moved around everything of hers he could reach; rubbing her shoulders and neck, reaching under her to squeeze her hanging tits and stroking her armpit hair while he enjoyed her energetic head.

"It's time child," Red announced, and the words were barely out of his mouth before she flew back onto the mattress and spread her legs wide.

"You want me this way?" the teen asked as Red knee-walked up between her chunky thighs.

"It'll do for a start," Red announced as he brought the fat knob of his manhood to the opening of her furry grotto, and although Rainbeaux was wet he was still surprised at how tight she was.

"Oh man," Rainbeaux gasped as Red forced the end of his cock into her while she held the backs of her thighs with her hands and spread as wide as she could.

"Just relax child," Red said softly as the ridge of her cock popped inside of her, and after that he found it easier to push more of him into her.

"Wow!" Rainbeaux choked when Red stopped pushing forward, but she was mistaken if she thought he was all the way in because he leaned forward some more, his cock easing deep into her pussy while the thickest past of her manhood stretched the lips of her sex to the limit.

By the time he had inched all of his cock into her, Rainbeaux was arching upwards toward him while her hands clutching his biceps in a death grip while her neck muscles strained as her eyes rolled back in her head.

"You got it child," Red chuckled as the teen seemed to be mumbling in tongues while he very slightly rocked his hips.

He knew very well that after she got used to his size she would be just fine so he gave the girl time to get accustomed to him. The little sleeper section was already muggy, in part due to their activity and probably because of the weather.

There were raindrops hitting the roof of the truck as the expected storm began outside, while inside sweat was raining down on the girl as Red propped himself over Rainbeaux, making her already moist skin even wetter.

Red began to move, sliding his cock slowly in and out of the teen's snug pussy, and as it loosened up he began to rock harder and faster. In a few minutes the girl was no long straining but accepting his thrusts with dirty talk and urging so he went harder and faster still.

Rainbeaux came in a couple of minutes, and if the trucker had been deaf and unable to hear her scream he still could have figured out she was cumming because of the way her pussy contracted around his cock so tightly that it almost forced him out.

"Holy shit!" Rainbeaux muttered when she realized that Red hadn't cum and in fact had barely begun, because despite how turned on the aging trucker was by the hippie's body, over the years he had developed an uncanny degree of self control.

This she learned after discovering that his brief hesitation was only to change position and now they were on their sides while Red slipped his manhood into her from behind.

"That's sweet," Red moaned as he thrust himself deep into her from another angle, and after they got into a steady rhythm he pulled the redhead's upper torso back toward him so he could watch his hand maul the teen's breasts.

"Think I'm gonna cum again," Rainbeaux mumbled as she let the trucker contort her body backward, and when she came again her orgasm was enhanced by Red's face buried in her exposed armpit as he licked and chewed the furry thicket.

After Rainbeaux's body had stopped shaking Red took his cock out of the girl, and just as she was telling him how good it had been she looked over and saw that he still hadn't cum and he cock was still as hard as blue steel.

"You gotta be kidding me!" Rainbeaux laughed as she looked as Red's swollen manhood which looked, in her words, "Angry."

Indeed Red's cock was now beet red and the exposed glans was somewhere near purple and dripping as his prong bounced around wildly.

"Let's give that pussy a break for a second," Red said, putting the slippery girl on her back.

The trucker ignored his aching back and straddled Rainbeaux, placing his cock between her breasts and squeezing her jugs together.

"Put your hands behind her head and relax," Red instructed, and as the girl gave him the view he requested he returned her knowing smile.

"Neat!" Rainbeaux chirped as she watched the crown of his dick peek out at her each time Red pushed forward, and as Red slid back and forth down the wet cleavage the girl noted, "Did this before but never could see the dick could out this end. Neat. You going to cum like this?"

"Nope, although it's tempting," Red admitted.

"You sure I can't make you cum like this?" Rainbeaux teased, and after Red insisted he was in complete control the teen giggled and tried something else.

"No fair! You gotta look" Rainbeaux giggled when she saw Red turn his head away for fear he would cum after watching her lean her head over in an attempt to lick her own armpit, and after trying to avoid looking at the sight of the redhead tonguing herself he gave up.

"You win. Here we go," Red said as he climbed off of Rainbeaux and got her on her hands and knees, a task not easy given how dripping wet and slick her body was.

"Oh - uh Red!" Rainbeaux blurted out when she appeared to fear what was about to happen, but the trucker reassured her as he leaned up against her and slid his manhood into the larger furry orifice from behind.

She likely would have let him take her anally but that wasn't what Red wanted. He wanted to have her doggie style and as he eased himself into Rainbeaux and crouched over her his arms came around so he could knead her dangling jugs.

Red came, but not after about five minutes of fucking that was just as rough and energetic as the rest had been. Their wet skin slapped together as loud as the thunder outside, and only after Rainbeaux had yet another orgasm with her arms giving out under the force and sending her face-first into the pillow did Red cum.

He let out a roar as his cock erupted, sending volleys of his seed deep into the teen's womb, and after he was spent he stayed draped over the girl until his deflating organ eventually slithered out of Rainbeaux.

Leaning back, Red contorted his back which had just begun to really remind him of the fact his was 65, and after looking down at Rainbeaux who was still in this awkward position on her knees with her ass sticking up and her face in the bedding he asked if she was okay.

"You realize I'm never going to walk again," she mumbled before plopping over onto her side.

"You'll survive. You're just a kid. I'm the one who might need a nurse," Red confessed.

"Bullshit. You probably want to go again in a few minutes."

"No, those days are gone," Red lamented, and although he started to lay down next to the teen he stopped when he felt how drenched the bedding was. "Can't sleep in that."

"I can't believe something is too dirty for Dirty Red," Rainbeaux quipped.

"Not for me. I was thinking of you, but these things are soggy."

"Sweat and cum. I think I squirted as some point too," Rainbeaux admiited. "About the time I bit into your collarbone."

"I didn't notice until just now," Red said when he reached up and rubbed the bruise.

"Sorry. Can I have another drink?"

"Sure. Give me a soda. Can't have any more alcohol in my system."

Okay," the girl said as she fished out a cola along with a beer. "Really pouring out there."

"Yeah, and I'm going to have to pee too. Oh well, I could use a shower," Red admitted.

"Me too - and don't tell me you like me the way I am."

"Okay I won't," Red agreed. "Even though I do."

"Maybe we can pee on each other like me and my Grandpa did," Rainbeaux suggested, and when Red gave her a dubious look she added. "Sounds like it's raining so hard that it would wash right off."

"I don't know..."

"What's the matter Dirty Red?" Rainbeaux chided. "I thought you were so dirty and all."

"I am but we're out in public here."

"It's dark as can be out there," Rainbeaux declared after peeking outside. "And there's only a couple of trucks out there and they're way down at the other end facing the other way."

"We don't have to," Rainbeaux said when she sensed Red was a bit taken back. "I was just having fun and trying to be naughty like I thought you liked me to be."

"It's not that," Red confessed. "It's just that - well - I feel a little guilty. Kinda like I'm taking advantage of you here..."

"Hold it Mr. Dirty Red," Rainbeaux snapped. "Nobody took advantage of anybody, and if anybody did it was me. You fed me and chauffeured me and made me laugh. All I did was keep you company and got the best sex I've even had in my life in the bargain, so don't do that. Don't ruin this for me."

"I'm sorry," Red said when she saw the tear trickling down the teen's chubby cheek, and as he hugged her he added, "Forget I said anything. Let's go pee on each other."

With that the two of them climbed out of the truck as naked as the day they were born, and after they hugged and kissed when the thunder rolled and the lightning crackled in the distance Rainbeaux brought Red behind a bush that put them out of sight in case anyone should pull in.

"Who goes first?" Rainbeaux asked. "I really got to go."

"Okay then," Red said as he eased his aching body down to the grass. "Here goes nothing."

"I won't get your face or anything," the teen said as she straddled the trucker's chest, and in a matter of seconds a blast of pee erupted from her hairy orifice, splattering all over Red's chest and stomach.

"How was it?" Rainbeaux asked as she wiggled around before stepping off to the side.

"Warm," Red said as he let the girl help him to his feet, and as the rain washed over them he added, "It wasn't that bad to be honest. Then again it would be hard to complain about anything that had me staring up at your pussy."

"Ha! Your turn now Red," Rainbeaux declared as she got down on the wet grass and reclined. "Let her rip."

"Don't know if I can do this or not," Red said after standing above the teen and finding himself having to go but unable to. "Mental block."

"You can do it," Rainbeaux said encouragingly. "Aim for my tits. You can't miss."

"Trying."

"You going to ball me again when we get back inside?" she asked.

"Can't."

"I'll bet I can get you hard again."

"Doubt it," Red said as he stretched and wiggled his cock. "I've got this dildo in the cab..."

"A dildo?" Rainbeaux chuckled.

"A skinny one. It was my ex-wife's and - you'll laugh at this - whenever she wanted some more she would slide the thing into my butt. Something about hitting the prostate or something but it would get me hard when she did it."

"Oh, that sounds dirty."

"My back is screaming at me now as it is child. I'll take a rain-check - whoa - here it comes."

At first just a couple of drops dribbled out, but then the pee started flowing, pounding onto the teen's tits in what seemed like a never-ending flow.

"Damn," Rainbeaux said in between giggles as the urine kept flowing like the trucker's cock was a faucet. "You piss like you fuck. Keep me waiting forever and then you don't stop."

"There," Red said after wiggling the flaccid hose around. "Done. Time for our shower."

Red helped the teen to her feet and after they stood in the downpour for a few minutes they began running their hands over each other's bodies like they were in an actual shower.

"All we lack is soap," Red noted. "Although the scrubbing I'm getting is rather selective."

"Can't help it," the girl replied, unwilling to apologizing for pulling on the trucker's cock and squeezing his balls. "I love this thing."

"It's dead though," Red lamented as he ran his hands over her slippery tits, and as the rain began to ease he suggested they get back inside before they got caught out there like this.

Inside the cab Red remade the bed with fresh sheets, and after they dried themselves as best they could with the towel Red had they embraced. Safe in each other's arms they relaxed until Rainbeaux dropped off as Red nursed on her nipple, and as her breathing became steady he let his face slide into the warm and soft pillow of fur under her arm and dropped off as well.

***

Several hours later Red awoke with a start, and even after he remembered that he wasn't alone he knew something else was up. The trucker was on his back with his legs spread and his new friend was sprawled down below his crotch sucking his cock.

What was up was his cock, which was nearly erect as Rainbeaux sucked on it vigorously, and the reason that he was hard was not solely due to his cock being gobbled.

"What the?" Red mumbled as he felt the cold plastic in his ass.

"Boy you sleep like a bear," Rainbeaux declared as she spun the device around in his butt while stroking his greased cock with her other fist. "How could you sleep through everything I did to you?"

"Drive a dozen hours and you'll find out," Red said.

"This isn't even a dildo. It's a personal vibrator or something. It's so tiny it's more like a finger. Your wife should have used a salami if she wanted to think of you," Rainbeaux said.

"Big enough for me. I didn't want to get fucked with it, I used it just for the stimulation," Red said. "I see you found the lube too."

"I was bored. Woke up and couldn't get back to sleep so I started nosing around. How long do you expect me to be able to look at your cock hanging over your hip without getting frisky?"

"I appreciate it but my back..."

"You don't have to move a muscle," Rainbeaux declared as she climbed up and straddled the monolith she held upright, and as she eased herself down on his huge organ she added. "We didn't do this position and besides, you said you wanted a rain-check but we'll never see each other again after tomorrow."

"You mean later," Red sighed as he glanced at the clock as his cock became enveloped by her snug pussy.

"Whatever. Let me give you something to remember me by," the teen said as she reached over and clicked on the light to the low setting.

"You think I'll ever forget you?" Red said with a shake of his head as Rainbeaux began to rock on him.

"Hope not," the girl said. "I know I'll never forget you."

"Won't last long like that," Red mumbled as the teen undulated faster and reached up to grab the ridge on the roof again.

"You don't have to," she said. "Cum for me baby. Cum good and hard."

Red did just that in a few seconds, and as he shot his load inside of Rainbeaux he locked the vision of her in his memory bank - with her breasts rolling from side to side as she hung there above him with a smile that lit up the dim room.

"There, now it's bedtime," she declared after climbing off of Red and pulling the device out from him.

"Again," Red said as the room went dark and they cuddled together.

***

Red got the truck moving early the next day, washing down some aspirin with a coffee to dull the ache in his back, and in comparison with the day before the conversation in the cab was muted. One reason was that they were both exhausted from the night before but there was also a sense of sadness because the two both soon be parting.

That was a sentiment Red expressed when they neared Oklahoma City after a 5 hour trip made longer by road construction.

"Where do you go after you drop off this load," Rainbeaux had asked after Red had inquired about the Grateful Dead's schedule.

"Last I knew I was going to Tulsa to pick up another load," Red explained.

"And then you go home?"

"No, then I go wherever the load goes," Red said. "Probably closer to home, and then I get a few days off before I go someplace else."

"That sounds like fun, not knowing where you're going to end up."

"It gets old after a while," Red replied. "All the places and roads look the same. Believe me, adventures like the last couple of days are very rare for me."

"Well, maybe we'll run into each other again," Rainbeaux suggested.

"Maybe," Red mused. "I'd like that."

The words hung in the cab as the old man wondered whether he was getting soft in the head or something. Rainbeaux was just a kid and there had been probably over a dozen of them over the last decade or so, he reasoned. Girls he used and got used by.

Not like this girl though, Red concluded as he shook his head in confusion. How he could think of this girl as a daughter after the things he did to her was bizarre, and the trucker tried to put things in perspective.

Tomorrow the girl would be in somebody else's truck, or in the back seat of a car, doing things to another man that she had done with him and Dirty Red would become a fading memory to her.

There was also the chance, he thought solemnly, that she would run into somebody who wasn't just a dirty old man but a real sicko. They were out there, he knew, and he shuddered when he thought of the possibilities that could befall a young and naive kid like Rainbeaux.

Red had to get rid of his load at the place near the Interstate exit so he needed to bid his passenger goodbye out of sight of the office.

"You might get lucky at that roadhouse across the way," Red said as the girl prepared to leave. "Lots of truckers stop there and maybe somebody will be heading to Arizona. Whatever you do, be careful."

"What's this?" Rainbeaux said when after they kissed goodbye the trucker put an envelope in the pocket of her backpack.

"It's got my name and address and phone number, in case you ever need something or just need to talk. Call collect."

"What's this?" the teen said as she extracted a wad of bills from behind the note.

"In case you need something," Red explained while suggesting, "Maybe you can use it for a bus ticket instead of hitchhiking. It's not all that much and besides I don't have to time or energy to spend what I make."

"I told you I have money," Rainbeaux said as she

first tried to hand the money back, and when that failed stuffed the money into the console. "You realize what taking this would make me?"

"No, it's not like that," Red said when he figured out what the girl meant. "Nothing like that at all. I swear. I'm just - worried about you. Not all guys out here are as - you know?"

"As dirty as you?" Rainbeaux said as a smile returned to her face. "No, I know what you mean. I'll be fine. I'm not as dumb as I look."

"You're not dumb at all," Red corrected. "You're a wacky kid with a wacky name who's going to have a wonderful life, and I'm going to miss you."