Keep Your Chin Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Putting one on is what I do before I fuck, and now I'm going to fuck her in the naughtiest place there is. I'm buzzing, it can't be real but it is, I'm in the moment I've dreamed about.

Condom on I reach down for the lube, pick up the small black bottle and twist off the cap. I squirt some of the clear silicone liquid into my hand and use my palm, and then my fist to transfer it to my cock, spreading it along the length of my shaft right to the very tip. I squirt more and add it to the end, moaning as I massage the blood tight head of my cock.

Amy's still looking over her shoulder as I squirt more onto my fingers and step back in close. Again her straining mouth finds mine, but my attention is elsewhere so I'm only dimly aware of the fluttering of her tongue in my mouth. Instead my mind is on my lubricated fingers, finding their way back into the crevice of her behind, seeking and finding the closed door again. This time when I push the entrance is easier, the lube and her desire meaning she opens smoothly around my finger, and the next one. She releases a long exhalation into my mouth as I open her up again and she's nodding, encouraging and purring as my fingers move inside her.

"I'm going to put my cock inside you now." I say, withdrawing my slippery fingers.

"Yes." She nods, then turns her head away from me, looking forward as I step to the side, now directly behind her. I pull her close, pressing my chest against her back, nuzzling her neck, lifting my mouth to her ear.

"I'm going to fuck you now."

She nods again and adds "I can't believe I want it so much."

"You want it because you're a bad girl." I say, then ease back, giving myself room, guiding, lowering my cock down, easing into position deep in her buttock cleft. Amy wiggles her bottom, helping me to the right spot, her soft gasp tells me when I'm there, my thick cock poised against her tight arsehole.

"Just tell me if it's too much."

My legs are shaking as I try to press inwards and upwards, one hand on Amy's waist, the other on the back of her neck. She lowers her head, I can hear her breath rushing through nostrils and occasionally a whimper from her throat. It's not happening, she feels tense. I pull back a fraction and then try again, a subtly different angle, a different pressure.

She moans, and gives a little, just a fraction.

"Whoa, careful."

I hold still, caressing the back of her neck.

"You okay?"

She laughs, although it's almost a sob.

"I didn't know you were sofuckingbig."

I chuckle.

"You never complained before."

"You've never been such a dirty bastard before."

I move the hand that gripped her waist around to her front, angling towards and then down that ginger landing strip. Her cunt feels wet and succulent against my fingers.

"You seem to be enjoying it." I say, my fingers playing in her folds and teasing them apart.

Amy whimpers.

"Oh fuck you're not wrong," she says, and begins writhing against my fingers. "You are not, fucking, wrong."

I seek and find her clit, the attention of my fingers starting a quake within her, her whole body shaking.

I know this is the moment, everything, and my cock in particular, is screaming at me and I push a little harder, feeling something giving, feeling her opening up, fraction by wonderful fraction as my fingers dance on her clit as she writhes against me. Both arms now wrapped around her, one on her breasts, the other continuing that dance and I pull her close, and we're both moaning as her body allows the thick head of my penis into her anus. The only way I can possibly move is inwards and she's looking up at the ceiling, panting and shaking as inch by inch I penetrate her, slowly filling up that dark cavity with cock.

I feel that impossibly tight ring of muscle moving up my shaft, and I'm dimly aware of the feel of her breast in my grasping hand, her body naked and hot against me, but mostly it's all about the slow progression of my cock, ever, ever deeper until I'm fully enveloped and can go no further. I want to merge and climb inside her, and the last thing I want to do is withdraw, but I do, I have to because then I can begin that giddying slide again.

I lean in and bite her shoulder as I push into her again, still slowly, but quicker and she's pushing back against me, rocking her pelvis back and forth, caught between my fingers and my cock, her cunt and her anus. I bury myself right up inside her and pause. Guessing my intentions or wanting the same thing she turns her head and we crane for another kiss, a clash of deep straining tongues and panting breaths. No words though, not anymore.

I withdraw slowly as we break off the kiss, enjoying the slick friction and then push back up into her again forcing breath from her lungs and I change gears and she responds to my quickening thrust and it's all downhill from here, no longer thinking just following the gravity, following the friction, letting lust take over.

I'm fucking Amy arse, I have been for a while, lost in the moment, holding her skinny body tight against me, a hand on her throat, the other buried between her legs, hunting her joy in her wet cunt and both of us are animals, moaning panting animals beyond words and I feel her rising, her body jerking, and the chin up bar creaks above us and we're both close and her eyes are closed and her mouth is open, her tongue out and reaching for the ceiling, the tip of it flickering and just as I think I've not seen her doing that before I feel the start of the final tremor running through her, her sphincter closing around me tight, tighter, tighter. I come just before her own wave hits, exploding inside her, everything shattering. I hold on just enough, keep thrusting just long enough to surf her wave as she crests, holding on to her as rises up and then comes down, shuddering, almost sobbing.

Quickly gathering my senses and my breath I withdraw, that alone causing both of us to shudder some more, and then I reach up, unbuckling the belt and loosening the ties.

She falls slowly, I catch her and we sink to the floor. She curls up in me, shaking, and I hold her. I hold her for a long time, until her breathing returns to normal and she turns and holds me, our bodies cooling. I peck her forehead, letting my lips linger a fraction of a second.

"You okay?"

"I want to sleep."

"Shall we go to bed?"

She nods her head, and allows me to lead her, hand in mine, into my bedroom. We climb on the bed and slide beneath the covers, wrapped in each others arms, sleeping away the rest of the afternoon.

Later, after we wake, whilst holding me tight, she nuzzles against my neck and whispers:

"You can do that again sometime," then leaves a trail of kisses down my chest and beyond.

12