Keep Your Enemies Closer

Story Info
A patrolling Warrior catches a Ren'dorei Rogue.
1.8k words
3.83
6.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blademane
Blademane
12 Followers

In the midst of the night, with the general activity of people having died down and the moon having risen directly over the canopy of the trees in the Ghostlands, a young Ren'dorei Rogue, Ranel Swiftsparrow, was making her way for a walk through her once proud homelands, taking in the sights of what desolation it was now.

The pale face of the woman only amplified the moonlight that shined down through the broken leaves and branched, beaming over the long, dark blue hair that draped down over her shoulders and covered half her face, subsequently covering one of her ice-blue eyes.

As Ranel sauntered her way along the broken cobble pathway, her ears twitched to the sound of plated footsteps approached from the nearest fork in the pathway on the right. She narrowed her eyes and shrunk to the shadows, darting to the nearest set of bushes and going to spy on the newcomer, nudging her head from the bush slightly and peering at what would soon turn out to look like a plated giant of an Elf, at least, from Ranel's perspective.

Ranel must have made a mistake in her footing as a snap of a twig soon made the Sin'dorei's attention snap towards the bush and drawing her sword from it's sheath and taking her shield from her back, raising it infront of her, making her way towards the source of the sound with heavy plated footsteps.

Ranel cursed herself under her breath for the clumsy mistake and slowly rose herself up to a stand, not valuing her odds of fighting someone in such armour, and relying on the fact that she has a better chance of reasoning with another Elf rather than an Orc or Tauren. She dropped her daggers to the dirt in plain view of the approacher, raising her arms up above her head "Lower your weapons... I'm not a threat"

The plated Elf turned her head slightly in confusion, still holding her shield in front of her face with her glowing yellow eyes staring the other down from the bridge of it "Step from the bushes, I don't trust your... tricks"

Ranel sighed quietly and shuffled her way out of the bushes, her hands still plainly over her head "I'm just here to reminisce on the past, there are no tricks"

The plated woman gave a low, echoing grumble from behind her shield which she soon lowered and dropped her guard, huffing through her nose "Make one wrong move..."

"Yes, yes, I get it- Can you remove your helmet, so I can actually see I'm speaking to?" she said, raising her eyebrow up inquisitively.

"Stay still" the plated woman spoke as she stepped up to the smaller woman, showing the height different between the two, atleast six inches above the five and a half foot on Ranel. The woman sheathed her weaponry and started patting Ranel down until she was satisfied she wasn't hiding anything. "Hmm... I suppose you're 'safe' for now" she said as she removed her helmet, laying it under her arm and standing back infront of the Ren'dorei.

The plated woman's face slowly came into view as the branches above shifted with the wind and let more and less moonlight shine down, revealing the beauty of the red-headed woman, freckles dotting her pale cheeks and ruby painted lips, a single emerald piercing planted at the lobe of each ear.

Ranel took a long moment to take in the view of the new woman, almost admiring her, until she was rudely awakened from her daydreaming by the other woman's voice "What are you doing here? You're not welcome in this land anymore, you know that I presume."

"As I said. To reminisce on the past... I used to live here too, you know"

The redhead grunted in response, her ears twitched once more as she snapped her attention back behind her, swiftly shoving Ranel back to the bushes "Stay there" she said quietly, crossing her arms under her chest with the approach of two more figures, a lumbering oaf of an Orc and a hunched over Troll.

Following a brief, yet audible exchange between the Redhead and the two other of the Horde she soon returned to Ranel, wading through the bushes and staring down at the woman "You know, you have guts turning up here, woman, there are quite a few patrols of people who would very willingly kill you on sight"

"Yes, I know. I'll leave before more turn u-" she went to say, but was soon interrupted by the chuckling of the red haired woman. "Sure, head out as soon as multiple people are blocking your way. No, no. Come with me, if you don't want to get caught that is" wagging her fingers at Ranel as she started in another direction, looking to head out of the Ghostlands.

"Can I atleast get your name? Or will I have to call you Red head or something" she quickly responded as she hurried after, taking awkward shortcuts to not get spotted.

"Renei" is all she said to respond, placing her helmet back on and shrugging.

After walking through dead woods for a good twenty minutes, the pair finally ended up at the water front of Quel'danas, and at the door to a decently sized home that rested just on the shores. Renei quickly unlocked and opened the doors, ushering Ranel in before she could be spotted. "You'll be here, for tonight. So you don't get killed. If you want anything, I'll be upstairs. If not, there's a sofa in the closest room" she said as she placed her weaponry on the nearest counter and made her way upstairs.

Ranel soon made her way silently up behind Renei, keeping an eye on her through the doorway into her bedroom.

Ranel made it just in time to watch Renei shed her armour, revealing her toned, muscly body, not to mention her curvy rear cheeks and voluptuous breasts held in place by their prison of a bra, but as Ranel's eyes drifted over the beautiful body in front of her, she let out a spluttering cough as she choked on her own breath at the sight she saw, quickly darting back around the door out of view

Luckily for her Renei didn't hear her sudden outburst, as she ruffled her hair and rolled her shoulders, flopping onto her back in bed and draping a blanket over herself.

Ranel caught her lower lip between her teeth and tapped her fingers together for minutes upon minutes, contemplating her next move. Eventually she huffed quietly and snaked her way subtly into Renei's room, soon stood at the side of her bed, clearing her throat.

Renei opened her eyes, seemingly not caring that half of her upper body was on display as she raised her brow at her.

"I just wanted to... thank you, for letting me stay here the night" she said in a sultry voice as she slowly leaned onto the bed, shuffling to be straddling the poor unsuspecting woman who's eyes fluttered in a flurry of wide eyed blinking. "And I think I saw how I can do that". Ranel gave a soft grin as she shifted the blankets from on top of Renei, letting her get a full view of her secret weapon and drifting a finger along the length of it "Didn't know you had one as well"

Renei's face flustered red and was soon covering her freckled in a dim blush, her member slowly growing as it's teasingly stroked "I-.. wait as well?"

"Nothing". Ranel's grin remained on her face, leaning herself down onto her chest and wiggling to open Renei's legs to lay between. A hand slowly coming down to take a hold of the growing package, growing significantly, easily at least eight or nine inches long. "Unless you don't want me to 'thank' you" she smirked, running her tongue painfully slowly up the fully length of her shaft, circling it on the throbbing head.

"N..no... please, do as you wish" sighed Renei, laying her head down and closing her eyes, running her fingers in circles on the bed sheets on the side of her, her hands soon getting taken a hold of by Ranel, and her fingers intertwining gently with the one between her legs.

Ranel gave a gentle squeeze on Renei's hands in unison with sinking the tip of her cock between her wanting lips, lapping at it with the tip of her tongue, causing Renei's hips to jerk up and down.

With her eyes looking up to follow Renei's face, she slowly began pushing her head down the length of her, letting the head pass into her throat, coughing a couple of time along the way to hilting her member out.

Renei moaned quietly, sighing through her nose as Ralen went to work, starting to buck her hips up as her mouth reach the base of her cock, thrusting gently into her face with her fingers tightening around her current lover's.

Ralen's throat tightened around the member with each mini thrust, bobbing her head before withdrawing back to the head and taking well needed breaths before pushing down onto the cock, getting into a rhythm of bobbing her head up the length of it, her eyes watering each time she gets to the base and pulls back.

Renei's mouth opened on it's own, eliciting lewd moans as the pleasure continued, pulling her hips into the bed as Ralen pulled her head off, and pushing them back into her mouth as she guided her head back down, joining the movements on her own. She pulled her head up to look down at the azure beauty that was 'thanking' her, the sight of it causing her to get more and more into the moment and buck little harder with each thrust.

Renei's body started to tense up as the minutes and moments passed on, her moaning getting loader and loader along with her member throbbing until her hands gripped on those that she was holding, holding them in place and pressing her hips upwards to base her cock out in Ralen's throat, moaning one much louder, and longer time.

Ralen closed her eyes, curling her lips up into a little smile as she repeatedly swallows each load that was given to her by Ralen. She shakes her head off as she pulls it up from Renei's member, running her tongue along her lips with a sultry smirk, slowly turning into a grin. She hooks her fingers under her tight leather top, and swiftly dropping her leggings along with it, leaving only her knee-high leather boots on. Ranel shuffles herself back and leaning over onto her elbows, sticking her rear up into the air and shaking it invitingly "You still have the main"

Renei narrowed her eyes, running her tongue across her teeth, pushing herself up and shuffling her way over to Ranel, placing her hands on the Ren'dorei's hips and pushing her down and onto her back "I want to see your face through this" smirking widely as she finished speaking, one single finger curling up the tongue of Ranel's deep blue thong, tugging it quickly off of her and revealing her, admittedly smaller package, even if it was only by an inch or two.

Blademane
Blademane
12 Followers