Keeping a Kitsune Ch. 01

Story Info
He's caught her, now he has to get her home.
13.1k words
4.57
56.6k
114

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel to my alternate history NonCon story "Poaching a Kitsune", and I recommend reading that first for background. This chapter still has fairly heavy non-consent elements, but the story shifts in the next chapter. This is basically a transition from the tone of Poaching into the new tone I'm planning for this story.

*****

I slept like a rock, the mountain air and the day's exertion leaving me exhausted. When I woke up, my erection was pleasantly trapped between Chiyo's thighs. The sleeping bag was nicely warm with two bodies producing heat, warding off the morning chill. I was tempted to just start fucking her again right there in her sleep, but the call of nature was more important at the moment. I unzipped the bag and slipped out, shivering in the chill morning air. Chiyo shivered as the cold air hit her, twisting in her sleep; I tucked the bag around her and headed behind a tree to relieve myself.

I tugged my jacket on over my bare chest, regretting the loss of my shirt to serve as bandages. I really should have brought a first aid kit; stupid to assume that she would be able to heal herself with her magic without researching more thoroughly. Socks and boots were next, then a trip to the stream to splash some water on my face. Not as good as coffee, but ice cold mountain spring water is pretty effective when you want to thoroughly wake yourself up.

I packed up the campsite then shook Chiyo awake, releasing her from her restraints. She was shivering with the cold and her leg was hurting pretty badly. I let her stay in the sleeping bag while we ate breakfast. She'd learned her lesson the night before and choked down her energy bar without complaint. I ended up giving her my jacket; carrying her and the rest of my stuff would work me into a pretty good sweat.

I was tempted to abandon the sleeping bag; the interior was stained with fluids from when I'd fucked her the night before, and I had a better one at home. But I already had enough guilt about leaving the traps behind and I decided against anymore littering. It took a little bit of experimenting to find a way to carry everything, but I eventually managed to get things balanced and set out.

It was about four miles to my bike, fortunately mostly downhill. It took most of the morning; I had to stop for rest breaks frequently. I tried having Chiyo hobble along beside me for short stretches; she struggled along as best she could, but was clearly in pain. I gave up and went back to carrying her.

We finally reached the trail head where I'd left my motorcycle. I set Chiyo and my gear down and collapsed into the grass, panting as I stared up at the scattered clouds. Once my lungs stopped burning, I sat up and dug out some more energy bars for lunch. We finished off my water bottle and I took my jacket back from Chiyo as the day had warmed up with the sun. She'd been quiet during the hike; I guessed she was trying to come to terms with the loss of her freedom.

With the goal of getting down the mountain accomplished, I felt my libido returning as I looked at her sitting there naked. I strapped the saddlebags and my day pack onto my bike then walked over and sat beside her, tugging my cock out of my pants. I guided her head down and had her lick me hard, then positioned her on all fours.

I knelt behind her and went to work with my tongue, getting her pussy ready for my cock. I played with her asshole a little too; my tongue teasing her rosebud, her tails twitching against my face as she trembled at the unfamiliar sensation. Once she was nice and slick, lubrication dripping down her thighs, I got into position and slid my cock into her. It was a little easier than the night before, but she was still exquisitely tight, her pussy gripping my cock like a glove.

Chiyo grunted as I pushed into her, her muscles tensed as her cunt stretched around a cock for the third time in her life. Coming at her from behind, I was able to penetrate deeper than before, the head of my cock bumping against her cervix. I rubbed her back, letting her adjust. "How does this feel, Chiyo? Do you like having my cock touching the entrance to your womb?"

"It feels scary, Master. You're stretching me out so much. But it feels good too; I'm all warm and tingly."

I found her clit with my fingers and began to tease it. "It'll feel even better when I start moving. Do you want me to fuck you, little fox?"

Chiyo gasped and trembled, her hips bucking backward involuntarily. I took it as a yes and began to fuck her, one hand holding her hip, the other underneath her, rubbing her little pleasure nub.

Her tails twitched as I hit her cervix with each thrust, the tips brushing against my stomach. She got her first orgasm a few minutes in, head thrown back, yipping as her cunt spasmed around me. I eased off her clit but kept fucking her through it.

My hand was already soaked with her juices, so I went ahead and slid my thumb into her asshole. She yelped and tried to twist away, but my hand on her hip kept her in place. She shuddered and came again, harder, and this time I joined her.

I dropped back to sit on my heels, enjoying the sight of my cum dripping out of her open cunt to fall on the grass. Chiyo knelt gasping, her limbs trembling, then shakily turned around and bent to lick my cock clean. I stroked her hair. "Good girl; you remembered what I told you. I'll get you a treat later as a reward."

She nodded her head to indicate she'd heard me but kept her focus on her task. Once she was done I helped her to her feet and brought her over to sit behind me on my bike. She was still dripping cum, but I liked the thought of making her lick the leather seat clean later.

I had her clasp her hands around my waist and cuffed them together. Part of that was continued vigilance against an escape attempt, most of it was because I didn't want her panicking and trying to jump off once my F-K started moving - if she'd never talked to a human before I trapped her, she'd obviously never ridden a motorcycle either. Chiyo yelped in surprise and clung to me desperately as I kicked the engine into gear and started us forward.

I took it slow down the trail; off road cycling isn't really meant for passengers. Once we hit the highway and I shifted the bike into road mode, I opened it up a little but didn't really push it. Chiyo held on terrified behind me as I sped up, her arms locked around my waist in a death grip.

There wasn't much in the way of traffic on this little mountain highway. We passed a couple of cars going the other way, and I saw faces turn to stare at the naked girl behind me as I whipped past. I smirked; let them envy me.

About three miles before we reached my motel, we had the misfortune to pass a police car going the other way. His sirens flipped on behind me as he turned, and I sighed and pulled over to the side of the road. I put the kickstand down and quickly un-cuffed Chiyo, sliding the cuffs into my jacket pocket while my body blocked the cop's view. I climbed off and turned to face him as he pulled up behind me, being careful to keep my hands where he could see them.

The markings on the cop's car indicated that he was local police, probably a sheriff or deputy or something like that. Native Japanese, which meant this could go one of two ways. Either he'd be polite to me because I was American and higher status, or he'd be taking advantage of whatever I'd done wrong to get one over on the colonial oppressor. Hopefully it was the former.

The policeman climbed out and walked over, shaking his head. "Son, I don't care how kinky you and your girlfriend are. You can't drive around with her bare ass naked on a public highway."

"Officer, I think you'll find that public decency laws only apply to humans." I reached over and pulled Chiyo's tails up to demonstrate my point.

The cop leaned forward and whistled as he examined her. "Holy shit, are you telling me she's a real live Kitsune? I thought those were just some weird kink thing attached to a butt plug or something."

"No, she's a real flesh and blood fox spirit. Chiyo, climb off the bike and turn around. Show the officer your eyes and ears."

Chiyo hesitantly obeyed, bracing herself against my shoulder and keeping me between her and the stranger. The cop stared at her, his eyes going back and forth between her tits and the subtle inhuman details of her face. He got himself under control and hooked his thumbs in his belt, adjusting his pants. "You got papers for her, son?"

"Sorry officer, I actually just trapped her yesterday up in the mountains. I do have a hunting permit; if you'll let me take my phone out I can show it to you."

He nodded permission and I took out my phone. Luckily the speed processing I'd paid for had gone through; there was an unread email confirming my Kitsune hunting permit had been mailed to my apartment.

The cop looked it over and frowned. "You're supposed to actually have the physical permit on you. I'm going to have to write you a ticket."

I couldn't tell if that was true or if he was just hassling me. A rural patrolman wasn't likely to be up on esoteric non-human hunting laws. A ticket wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, but I had a hunch that he was making a different play. I took my phone back and pocketed it.

"Ah, that's a shame officer. I'm really sorry about that. Is there anything we can do to take care of that now so I don't have to come back up here to process the ticket? I was hoping to get back to Kyoto tonight."

As I spoke I shifted position slightly, giving him a clear view of Chiyo's naked body. I wouldn't try this on an American MP, but the local cops were reputed to be more open to bribery, especially out here in the country. Besides, I could see his erection straining against his pants as he stared at Chiyo.

The cop met my gaze and nodded slightly. "I think we can work something out."

I led Chiyo forward to follow him to the side of his vehicle. Once the car was blocking the view of any passing motorists, I helped Chiyo lower herself to her knees while the cop unzipped his pants. I pinched the point of her ear in my fingers and leaned down to whisper to her. "Remember, no teeth, and swallow everything."

She nodded slightly and leaned forward to take the cop's dick into her mouth. He gasped as he felt her rough tongue stroke the head of his cock. "Oh shit, that feels different."

"But good, right?" I grinned at him.

"Fuck, yeah." He grabbed Chiyo's head and pulled her forward, her eyes watering as he hit the entrance to her throat.

"Careful, I haven't taught her how to deep-throat yet. She might panic if you try."

He grunted and eased off a bit. Chiyo took a short gasp for breath then sucked him down again. It didn't take long for her to get him off. He pushed her off his dick as he came, shooting his load on her perky little tits. Chiyo coughed, spittle hanging from her lips.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Got something to wipe that off with? I don't really want your jizz all over my jacket when I get her back on the bike."

He grunted as he tucked his wet dick back into his pants. "She's got fingers, doesn't she? I want to see her scoop it off her tits and suck it down."

I sighed. "Do what the officer said, Chiyo."

She blushed and obeyed, scooping up cum on her fingers and licking it off, her nose wrinkling as she swallowed. When she'd finished to his satisfaction, the cop nodded.

"Alright, we'll skip the ticket. Get her registered and get the paperwork filled out within 48 hours." He got into his car, turning around and pulling away. I snapped a photo of his license plate as he left, just for insurance. I'd enjoyed watching Chiyo suck on a stranger's dick at my command, but that little stunt staining my fox's tits with his cum had pissed me off. I grabbed her arm and pulled her up, dragging her back to my bike.

As soon as we were both seated, I opened up the throttle and sped down the highway. There wasn't much chance of being interrupted again, but I wanted to get her into the motel as soon as possible.

There was only one other car in the parking lot when I pulled in. I slowed down as I passed it to admire it - a vintage 1995 Tesla Heterdyne. If I didn't have a naked fox spirit I needed to fuck, I might have stopped to examine it more closely. Since I did have that aforementioned naked fox spirit, I instead parked directly in front of the door to my room and climbed off my bike. I threw the saddlebags over one shoulder, then picked Chiyo up and slung her over my other shoulder. She squawked at being upside down, but I ignored her as I unlocked the door and swept into my room. I made sure the blinds were closed then dropped the saddlebags and lifted Chiyo off my shoulder, cradling her in my arms.

I wanted to throw her on the bed and fuck her hard, reasserting my ownership, but I stopped myself at the last minute. She hadn't done anything wrong, and her leg wouldn't stand up to rough treatment. I took a few deep breaths and got myself under control.

"Chiyo, we're going to have sex again in a minute. You were very obedient with the other human, just like I wanted, so I'm going to let you choose. Mouth or pussy?"

Chiyo looked up at me, gold eyes wide in the dim light. "Um . . . pussy?"

I blinked in surprise. "Really? Not scared of how big it is anymore?"

"No, I'm still scared, but it makes nice feelings too. And I don't like it when my throat gets hit with the cocks."

I laughed. "Fair enough. Let's get you on the bed and try and make your leg comfortable."

I pulled the duvet off the bed then laid Chiyo down on the sheets. She didn't like being on her back because of her tails, so we ended up putting her on her side, one pillow under her head and another under her broken leg. Once she was comfortable I quickly stood and stripped. I stopped before climbing back into bed and just drank in the sight of her again. It was strange seeing a wild creature like her indoors. It occurred to me that this was probably the first time in her thirty odd years of life that she'd been inside four walls and a roof. She had her arms crossed over her stomach in a defensive posture and was watching me warily, but I noticed her thighs pressing together slightly as her eyes focused on my stiffening cock.

I grinned and slowly stroked my cock, letting her anticipation build for a bit. Then I slowly climbed onto the bed and crawled toward her, looming over her with my greater bulk. I reached down and stroked her hair, then gently tugged her head up for a long slow kiss. She shivered slightly when I broke the kiss. I kissed my way slowly down her body, all lips and tongue, no teeth. I took my time with her nipples, sucking them until they were hard little bullets and she was pushing on my shoulders trying to stem the sensation.

I took her wrists into my hands and looked up at her, waiting until she stopped gasping and met my eyes.

"Do I need to get the restraints again, little fox?"

"No Master, I'm sorry, I'll be good."

"If you want something, don't try and push at me, use your words and ask me. I might not give it you, but you'll have a better chance of getting what you want if you ask nicely."

"Yes Master, thank you."

"Do you want something now?"

"Um, could Master kiss my pussy again? It feels all weird and hot there."

I laughed. "Not that different from a human girl in some ways. Sure, I'd be happy to eat out your tasty little pussy, give you a nice little orgasm and get you sloppy wet before I fuck that tight cunt. While I do that, I want you to lick my cock to show me how much you appreciate me going down on you. You don't have to use your mouth or worry about your throat right now; just keep that little tongue busy all over my cock and balls while I get you off. And remember, biting me is the worst idea you could possibly have."

"Yes Master, I know, no biting."

I slid onto my side in sixty-nine position and pulled Chiyo's uninjured leg up so that I could really get to work eating her out. Her clit was already stiff and peeking out of her hood and she was nice and wet. She was doing her best to keep her tongue busy, but as I started to really work on her with my mouth she had trouble staying focused as she moaned in pleasure.

I didn't mind; even the intermittent sensation of that rough little wet tongue on my cock was heavenly. I got an arm around her thigh and started fingering her tight little channel as I licked, her tails lashing against my arm as she shuddered and squealed.

I ended up having so much fun that I ate her through multiple orgasms. By the fifth or sixth one, she'd given up entirely on licking my cock and was begging me to stop whenever she could manage to form words between the gasps and squeals of pleasure. I was pleased to note that even in her desperate state she remembered to not try and push me away.

I eventually relented, partly out of mercy and partly because it was my turn to get off. I straddled her bad leg and lifted the uninjured one up against my chest, spreading her pussy wide open. She was so drenched that I was able to slide all the way in with one quick thrust, burying myself right to the base in her tight cunt. Chiyo let out a little scream as I filled her, her sweet little pussy hyper sensitive from the prolonged oral attention.

I knew I wasn't going to be able to last very long, so I ruthlessly rubbed at her stiff clit as I thrust into her. Chiyo's eyes rolled back into her skull and her torso arched off the mattress, her hands knotted in the sheets as her mouth opened in a silent scream.

Just before I blew my load, I pulled out, pushing her leg down so that she fell on her back. I scrambled up her body and grabbed my cock, finishing myself off with a quick tug and painting her tits with ropes of sperm. I let out a groan of pleasure and fell back crouching on my heels, unable to take my eyes off Chiyo's body. I felt like some conquering hero as I looked down at her, like Hannibal crossing the Alps or Sherman at Appomattox.

She was sprawled limp and boneless before me, her muscles turned to water by the orgasms I'd wrung out of her. Sweat beaded on every inch of her lean, toned body, her dark orange hair matted to her forehead. Her eyes were glazed and unfocused as they stared at the ceiling, so dilated that the gold of her pupils was just a thin ring. That sweet little pussy gaped open, the lips red, swollen and quivering; my cum covered her firm little tits, spattering the up-thrust nipples that shook with her shallow gasps for air.

I reached down and gently stroked her sweat-stroked hair out of her face. "You're so beautiful like this, Chiyo. I wish you could see how perfect you look right now, fucked out of your little fox mind. God, you're liquid sex poured into such a perfect lean package."

Chiyo blinked slowly, her eyes trying to focus. Her face turned towards me and she struggled to push herself up on muscles that didn't work right yet.

I pressed on her shoulder lightly, pushing her back down. "Shh, shh. Lay back down, Chiyo, you don't need to do anything right now."

"Have to . . . have to clean Master's cock after fucking. Be . . . be a good little fox, don't get punished . . ."

I got hard again just hearing that. I moved to sit next to her head, carefully tugging her halfway into my lap, cradling her head and shoulders with my arm.

"You're the best little fox, Chiyo. Here, I'll hold you up while you do it. Don't push yourself too hard."

She murmured in assent, her eyes half closed as she slowly licked her way up my cock, starting at the base. I groaned as she did it; I'd already figured out that I was going to become addicted to the feel of her raspy tongue, but her submissive devotion was an even more intense drug. If this was going to happen every time I licked her into multiple orgasms, I'd be at risk of pulling a muscle in my jaw. I laughed as I pictured myself checking into the ER with a bandage around my face, trying to explain to a doctor that I just couldn't stop eating fox pussy.