Keeping a Kitsune Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you like to be clean and neat?"

"Of course I do! Foxes are the tidiest and most refined of all animals, no matter what those lying cats say." She looked up at me as if was the most obvious thing in the world.

"You have the juices from your meal all over your hands, face, and chest."

"Well I would lick them off myself since you haven't done it, but I thought I wasn't allowed."

"Wait, I'm supposed to lick you clean after you eat?"

"You did it before on the rock and in the stream. Not with your tongue, obviously, you're in human form; well, it's the only form you have but you know what I mean. I thought that was part of you claiming ownership."

"Huh." I thought about it for a minute. Bathing my little pet was kind of fun, and I liked anything that reinforced my ownership in her mind.

"Fair enough, little fox. For future reference, any time you use the toilet I expect you to clean that area yourself promptly. After you do that, you should always wash your hands, which I'll show you how to do in a second."

I showed her how the sink and soap dispenser worked, then grabbed a washcloth and wet it in the sink. I gently wiped her clean as she sat on the toilet, both of the remains of her meal and the dried cum on her chest. I spent a little extra time making sure her tits were really clean. Her breath quickened as I did so and a flush rose on her cheeks. Purely out of scientific curiosity, I slipped my hand between her legs and stroked her folds. She was already getting wet just from a little attention to her tits. I groaned as I tried to remind myself we were on a schedule, but couldn't resist sliding a finger inside her.

"God, Chiyo, you're so responsive. It's just like I told you, your whole species is designed to get fucked hard and often. I wish I had time to bend you over the counter here and make you scream with my cock."

Chiyo licked her lips hesitantly, her eyes on my face as she tried to anticipate my mood. "Should I use my mouth then, Master? If you don't want to use my pussy?"

Well, no red-blooded man was going to turn down that offer. Fuck the schedule; we'd get to Kyoto even later in the night. I ripped my pants open and shoved them and my boxers down to pool at my ankles. Chiyo took that as the instruction it was and slid off the toilet to her knees, wincing as she moved her broken leg. I took her hair in my fist and pulled her head back, rubbing my half-hard cock in her face. Chiyo squealed in discomfort but got her tongue out, lashing it against my balls whenever they passed over her mouth. I groaned and let my balls rest on her mouth, savoring the attention.

"Suck them into your mouth, slut. Savor them gently; worship my balls with your hot little mouth."

Chiyo moaned and complied, worshiping first one of my nuts, then the other, gargling around them as her tongue laved them. When I'd had enough, I pulled her off by her hair, savoring the wet popping sound as her lips came off my balls.

"Lick the shaft. Start at the base and get every inch glistening with your spit. When you get to the head, suck on it and get your tongue worked into every bit of it."

I relaxed my grip on her hair a bit to let her move around as she needed to. Her tongue felt like heaven and she looked gorgeous on her knees at my feet, but I wanted something a little extra.

"Use one hand on the shaft. Play with your tits with the other hand; I want to see you twisting and tugging on those pretty little nipples of yours."

Chiyo obeyed instantly, one hand working the spit-soaked length of my shaft while she sucked on the head, the other tormenting her nipples. She whimpered around the cock in her mouth, her wide gold eyes staring up at me to make sure she was doing everything right.

I groaned. I needed to fuck her face, but I was exquisitely aware of those needle sharp canines so close to my cock. Still, she seemed properly cowed - she hadn't given a single sign of wanting to bite yet, and she'd scrupulously obeyed every rule I'd given her. I decided the simplest solution was to just ask.

"Chiyo, I want to fuck your mouth harder. It'll choke you a little bit; I know you don't like that, but can you be a good little fox for Master and take it like the sweet little slut you are?"

Chiyo's eyes widened but she nodded without taking her mouth off my cock.

"Good girl. Both hands on your tits now, I want those nipples being constantly tormented."

I slid both hands into Chiyo's hair, gripping by the roots, and pulled her face forward until I hit the entrance to her throat. I pulled her head back and yanked it down again, using her mouth like a masturbatory tool, ruthlessly fucking her face. I kept myself in check enough that I didn't actually force my way into her throat, but otherwise I was merciless. My poor captive fox spirit had absolutely no control over the face fucking I was giving her.

I periodically pulled her all the way off, giving her a chance to cough and gasp for air. Tears streamed from her eyes and strands of drool hung from her lips, but she took it like a trooper, keeping her mouth open and ready for me to pull it back onto my cock. Even when she was gagging on my cock she did her best to keep sucking and licking. Every time I glanced down to check, her hands were busy on her tits, squeezing that tender flesh and tugging and twisting her nipples.

I groaned and pulled her off me, bending her head back so that she was staring straight up. Holding her in place with one painful grip in her hair, I grabbed my cock with the other hand and pumped up and down its spit-soaked length. I growled deep in my throat as I came, covering her face with cum. Chiyo whimpered as my hot cum splashed on her face, her hands still reflexively working her tits. I scrabbled around with the hand that wasn't holding her hair until I fumbled my phone out of my pants which were still bunched around my ankles. I had to wipe her spittle off my thumb and the touchscreen before I could manage to get the camera working and snap a dozen photos of her flushed despoiled face.

Only once I'd fully recorded her degradation for the future did I drop my phone and scoop my little fox spirit up in my arms, carefully cradling her against my chest.

"Shh, shh, we're done now Chiyo. I'm so proud of you, baby, you did such a good job. You can let go of your tits now, it's okay. You're a brave girl, you did so well taking that. Good girl."

I leaned down and kissed her forehead, her eyes, her cheeks, ignoring the fact that I was kissing my own hot cum off her face. I rocked her in my arms like a baby, resting her head against my shoulder and murmuring sweet nothings to her. Chiyo sniffled into my shoulder, making a mess of my shirt.

"I . . . I was a good little fox?"

"Yes baby, you were. A very good little fox."

"Good little foxes get nice orgasms and juicy live mice to eat?"

"I'm not sure about the mice, I'll have to think about that. But I can definitely give you an orgasm."

I glanced around the bathroom for a good spot. Despite the general cheapness of the furnishings, the sink counter looked sturdy and was actually fairly large, with lots of space for toiletries and hair driers or whatever else a guest might want. I moved over and set Chiyo's ass down on the counter, resting her back against my chest. I supported her broken leg with one arm, folding her thigh up to her chest and making sure the broken lower portion wasn't resting on anything. I pushed her good leg out to brace against the wall, leaving her pussy wide open.

Because the mirror started right above the counter, her entire nude form was reflected back to both of us just a couple feet away. I stared into the eyes of my fox spirit's reflection as my hand slipped between her legs. Her pussy was slick with her oily lubrication, her clit stiff and almost poking out of its little hood. As I went to work with my fingers, using everything my succession of girlfriends had taught me, I whispered in her ear continuously. I ordered her to watch herself in the mirror, to see how beautiful she was, flushed and panting and needy, how hot her face was smeared with cum and spit, how gorgeous the faces she made were as I worked her with my fingers. I pushed her up to the edge three times but pulled back just before her orgasm each time. She panted and whined, but after the first time I slapped her wrist she stopped trying to use her own hands to finish what I was starting.

When I finally let her come her body spasmed like a live current was going through it. Her head bashed back against my shoulder while her spine arched and her limbs flailed. I almost slipped and dropped us both as I just barely managed to keep her from kicking the mirror with her broken leg.

Once she'd managed to recover a bit of her composure, I pulled my pants up, gave her another quick washcloth bath then carried her out and put her on the bed. I explained carefully what I was going to do to her leg, starting with the Ibuprofen.

Chiyo insisted on propping herself up on some pillows so she could watch me work. She whimpered in pain when I tugged the dirty bandages off, and again at the sting of the disinfectant, but she handled it better than some military guys I've seen. I carefully cleaned the tears in her flesh then put on fresh bandages, sacrificing another clean shirt. I thought about using the bonding agent in the kit, but in the end I decided if it would have helped Amy would have told me to use it.

After I'd tied the splints back into place, I stood Chiyo up and helped her into my pajama pants and flannel shirt. She looked ridiculous, like a kid playing dress-up with the pant legs and sleeves cuffed so many times, but at least she wouldn't get us pulled over and her tails were hidden.

"Well, what do you think?"

"I think I look dumb." Chiyo was actually pouting. It was kind of endearing.

"Yeah, kind of. But I don't have anything that will fit you better, and you have to wear something until we can get to a shop where I can buy you actual clothes."

"I don't understand why I can't just wear my kimono."

"You have a kimono? Where?"

"Back in my den, of course."

"Well we're not hiking all the way up there again. I'll buy you a new kimono once we get to my home."

"We wouldn't have to! All you have to do is touch my pearl and tell me I'm allowed to fetch it, and I can use my magic to summon it."

"Chiyo honey, you've been a very good fox but there's no way I'm going to let you use your magic yet."

"Master, please! I look so ugly like this! You'll like my kimono, I know you will. My mother made it for me, it's a beautiful green silk with gold embroidery, I'll look very pretty for you wearing it. I won't be able to do anything else with my magic aside from what you let me do, it won't be any risk to you!"

"No, Chiyo. No magic yet, that's final. Throwing tantrums is something bad little foxes do."

"But . . . but . . ."

I stepped very close to her, doing my best to loom intimidatingly. "Do you want to be a bad little fox?"

Chiyo hung her head. "No Master, I'm sorry."

"Okay then. You need to stop sulking; you only have to wear these clothes until we get to my home then you can be naked again, okay?"

"Yes Master." She sighed dejectedly. I wasn't sure if it really counted as not sulking, but she was trying so I gave her a break. I then introduced her to the final pieces of her costume - a wool cap and a pair of wrap-around sunglasses that almost fit. They served a dual purpose - the cap would help keep her warm and the shades would keep the wind out her eyes, but mainly they'd cover her slightly pointed ears and gold eyes. I didn't figure many people would get close enough to spot the oddities, but I planned to stop to eat and charge my F-K at least once on the drive back.

I packed the first aid kit away and changed into a clean shirt, and was almost ready to leave when I suddenly remembered the blonde chick. I found some paper and a pen in a desk drawer and wrote down my number and address, then signed it 'Cowboy + Screamer'. I folded it in half and wrote 'Good for two rides' on the outside.

I pulled on my jacket and visor, hefted my bags with one arm, and helped Chiyo limp out with the other. I glanced back at the motel room with a certain fondness. We'd made a mess of the place, and it had been nothing but a cheap fleabag motel, but damn the sex had been good.

Kylie wasn't in her chair, but her car was still in the lot. I figured she'd gotten bored and gone back inside. I helped Chiyo over to my F-K and propped her against it. I strapped the bags into place, then pulled the cuffs out of my jacket and cuffed her wrist to the frame of the bike. Yeah, she wasn't going anywhere with her broken leg and no magic, but it didn't hurt to be careful.

On my way to the office, I stopped to tuck the coupon under the wiper blades on that beautiful silver '95 Tesla. In the office, I had to buzz three times before the clerk finally showed up. I checked out early, eating the cancellation fee on the rest of the week. I strolled out, happy to shake the dust of this little hamlet off my heels. I'd almost made it back to Chiyo and my F-K when I heard a motel door slam behind me.

"Yo, Cowboy, don't peel out without saying goodbye!"

I cursed under my breath. Having a girl cuffed to my bike didn't look good. I turned around casually, trying to block her line of sight to Chiyo.

"Heya Kylie, figured you were taking a nap or something. Didn't want to presume."

The blonde sauntered towards me, grinning. She had on a pair of sandals and had her purse over her shoulder, and was holding my coupon in one hand.

"Ya, I was floating pretty high and halfway asleep, but I saw you walk past the window. I'll be honest, I'd been kind of thinking about how cute you were the whole time I was napping. I'm thinking the odds are pretty decent I swing by Kyoto soon, but I've had a couple bad experiences being the third wheel before. Soooo I wanted to say hi to Screamer, see if we click at all, and make sure that line about sharing wasn't just a pile of bull-shit from you."

She stopped about six feet away from me. I was still giving her my best goofy grin, but I was also in her way and not moving. She stepped to the side to make eye contact with Chiyo and waved.

"Hey Screamer, did your boyfriend talk to you about me?"

Chiyo looked behind her then looked at me. "Who is Screamer?"

Kylie winced. "Oh shit, sorry honey. That's the weed talking. It's just a dumb nickname I gave you when I heard you and tall blonde and yummy here going at it."

"Oh, okay. My name is Chiyo."

"Nice to meet you, Chiyo. You can call me Kylie; your boyfriend gave me the nickname and I kind of like it."

"He's not my boyfriend, he's my Master."

"Master?" Kylie gave me a suspicious look.

I decided to roll with it. "Chiyo and I are kind of . . . kinky, I guess you could say. Chiyo, honey, you want to wave to Kylie with your right hand there?"

Chiyo waved as best she could with her hand cuffed to the motorcycle. I thanked whatever angels were looking out for me that the handcuffs were fuzzy pink and basically screamed 'kinky sex' instead of 'sex trafficking'.

Kylie's eyes widened. "Oh, I get you. Master/slave, huh? So I guess if I decided to fuck your Master, you wouldn't be jealous? Or if you did get jealous, that would just kind of feed on your subby little kink, make you feel all degraded and hot?"

Chiyo shrugged. "Master can fuck whoever he wants, he is Master. He could have me have sex with you too if he wanted; he had me suck the policeman's dick so that he wouldn't write us a ticket."

Kylie let out a low whistle. "Damn, you two really are kinky. Hey Cowboy, it okay if I take a photo of her cuffed to your big old phallic symbol there? Normally I'd ask her, but I get the feeling she'd just say to ask you."

"Sure, go ahead. She won't mind." I couldn't believe I was getting away with this. Kylie strolled around to get a good angle, digging in her purse for her phone. I turned and started back towards my bike as well. Before I had gotten halfway there, I realized that what Kylie was pulling out of her purse wasn't a phone, but an H&K ND4, and she was levelling the barrel at me.

"Freeze, Cowboy! Hands where I can see them! Move 'em slowly!"

I very carefully complied. An ND4 is technically a non-lethal deterrent, but getting shocked so violently that you basically have a seizure is no fun. I had the exact same model in my safe at home, and right now I was really wishing I'd listened to the guys from work and actually started carrying it around.

Kylie moved slowly closer to Chiyo, making sure to keep a clear line of sight to me at all times.

"If this is all a misunderstanding and you two really are just a couple of kinky perverts, I'll apologize profusely and mourn the fact that I could have had an awesome weekend orgy with the two of you. But something about this situation is ringing all kinds of warning bells for me. So you just stay very still and quiet, and I'm going to ask Chiyo a few questions. You understand?"

"You're right that it isn't what it seems, but it's not what you think either, Kylie."

"Nope, I said stay quiet, Cowboy. Trust when I say I will shoot you if you say anything right now. Situation like this, I want to talk to the potential victim without the potential abusive fucker manipulating things. I'll feel really bad if I have to put you on the ground screaming from electric shock and it turns out to all be a misunderstanding, but I will do it. Don't say anything, just nod if you believe me."

I nodded, very slowly and carefully. I did believe her. The problem was that when Chiyo started talking, I was probably going to get shocked anyway. Might as well take a gamble.

"I kidnapped her."

Her finger was halfway down on the trigger when my words registered. She stared at me.

"Okay, Cowboy, you've got my attention. I am going to shoot you now, but I kind of think I'm going to listen to the rest of what you have to say first, because that is about the stupidest thing you could say in your position, and I'm kind of curious why you went there."

I grinned. "I figured as soon as you got another foot to the right and asked Chiyo about the splint on her leg, she'd tell you she broke it when I caught her in a bear trap, and you'd shoot me on principle. I just go ahead and admit it, there's a tiny chance you'll let me keep talking long enough to tell you why I did it."

Kylie's eyes narrowed. She shifted a foot to the right and confirmed Chiyo's splinted leg out of her peripheral vision. "This just keeps getting worse and worse for you, Cowboy. I was planning to just leave you twitching here, ruin your bike, and drive off with Chiyo, but now I'm thinking it might be better if I stick you in the trunk while you're twitching and introduce you to some friends of mine. They don't like fuckers who prey on girls."

I shrugged. "It's a good thing I don't prey on girls then."

"Yeah right."

I swallowed. "She is a girl, she's just not a human girl. She's a Kitsune. I'm a Kitsune hunter, I have a license on my phone which I'd be happy to show you if you let me move my hands."

Kylie's fire discipline was excellent. She didn't move the shock pistol at all or let me out of her line of sight as she shifted to get a better look at Chiyo. "Okay, Cowboy, that's a new line. I'll admit I haven't heard that one before. But that really is enough out of you for right now. Chiyo, honey, your turn to chime in. Care to comment on what species you are?"

I suddenly realized the major flaw in my spur of the moment plan. If Chiyo just faked being human long enough for Kylie to zap me, she could search my clothes and bags and find her pearl while I was down and twitching. Kylie would probably be happy to shock me again if it looked like I was going to get up before Chiyo finished searching. The only thing I didn't understand was why I wasn't on the ground and twitching.