Keeping Company Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, you have my attention. However, I reserve the right to move about on this if the urge takes me while we talk."

Hell, I laughed, don't you just love a woman who can multi-task. I also took Wendy at her word and as we talked occasionally she would move and in turn I would either run her nipple between finger and thumb or push my thumb down on her hood. She lost her train of thought a couple of times between moans of pleasure.

In the end we both gave up all pretext of having any form of conversation and I lifted her onto the edge of the hot tub. Her arms came around me and I thrust into her. The urgency of both our actions pushed us onwards. Wendy used what limited movement she could and finally her head went back, her mouth opened and her moan followed her head as it rested into my shoulder and neck.

Her pussy clamped around me and held me. As her orgasm came to her, that pussy of hers pulled mine from me, flooding her womb with everything I had. I gasped and held on until I started to wilt, it was only then that Wendy let me go and leaned further back against the hot-tub. For a moment she said nothing but the grin and devilment in her eyes told me that wouldn't last long.

Wendy waited until I left her pussy and took a step back before her legs lifted and her heels rested on the edge of the tub. Her hand went to her bloated pussy. At first her whole hand rubbed it then a finger would disappear inside.

"It occurred to me that I've never done this for you before. Get on your knees in the tub, your going to get a better view that way."

As I knelt her smile became more mischievous and her body moved back to rest on the decking. At first she was slow, raising the palm of her hand and licking it as her pussy lips gapped slightly, letting our juices ooze from her, before her other hand repeated the same action as her first.

When our cum ceased to seep from Wendy's pussy, her fingers would start from the base of her pussy and move upwards, parting her lips as she did and ending up at her clit, circling it and forcing her hood to become more aroused and in turn exposing more of her clit to me.

My finger pushed against her ass. Her toes curled inwards and a moan escaped her lips before she frantically started to rub hard on her hood. Another of my fingers joined the first, opening her ass for me. Wendy's ass lifted off the deck for a moment and her legs moved further apart. Her own fingers took on a more frantic movement, her breathing became erratic and suddenly her finger stopped.

She gave out a low groan and her body arched upwards and her finger sank into her totally abused pussy. Wendy bucked and gasped as her own orgasm ravaged her body. Suddenly her legs clamped together, holding her hand inside her pussy, refusing to let that final form of pleasure leave until it had served its purpose. Her body rolled onto its side. The last vestiges of her orgasm made her whole body glow.

Her first words were a barely audible whisper. She smiled and tried again and this time she took a deep breath before she spoke.

"I've always wanted to do that for you. The others want to as well. Please let them, you will enjoy it."

Wendy watched me pick her up and hold her close to me as I sat back in the hot-tub. She was that far gone, all she could do was watch and smile. Even moving her head to rest on my chest looked like it took what was left of her reserve. I rested my chin on her head and listened to her breathing.

*******

The next morning as Wendy left for the office I showered and then went to see Carol. Beth met me at the reception and we talked about Disney on the way to the office. Once we settled down I told Carol about my idea while Beth listened and took notes.

"Why haven't you called a meeting on this?"

"Carol, it's just an idea. Individually we can all buy it, but I want to test the water and see if it's going to float. Between us, we all can make it happen but I would prefer to sound people out first and then call a meeting to hammer the details out if everyone agrees."

Carol spotted Beth writing and went to say something, I headed her off.

"Oh, that reminds me, I need Beth tomorrow afternoon at Amy's office. Mandy will be there as well. It's for Beth's benefit so I'm making you aware of it, but it won't affect the group."

Beth looked up from her notes. Carol nodded and asked Beth to make arrangements to have someone cover for her. Beth nodded to Carol and then looked at me.

"What have I done wrong?"

"Nothing I'm aware of. I can tell you but it would spoil the surprise. Think about it again and if you want to know then ask me again."

When Beth looked at Carol all she did was shrug her shoulders. We could clearly see she wanted to ask again, instead she decided on looking forward to the surprise. I kissed them both good bye and told Carol we were going out to dinner tonight. The smile I got as I left her office meant I surprised her as well today. Beth accompanied me to reception again.

"Would you have told me if I had asked?"

"Yes, although I'm glad you trust me enough to let me surprise you once in a while."

On the drive back to Wendy's place I booked a table at Hamilton's and a room at the Marriott next door as well. While I was at Wendy's, I took the opportunity to have a video conference with Mandy and Amy. They listened, told me I was nuts and they would get the paperwork ready for the meeting tomorrow. God, I love my girls.

By the time I let myself into Carol-Anne's apartment she was just getting out of the shower. The temptation to get her all dirty again was almost impossible to decline, especially when I told her to dress casual and pack an overnight with enough for this evening and clothes for work tomorrow. The towel hit the floor three feet from where she originally stood. I was as hard as steel by the time she had her arms around my neck.

We got to the Marriott and changed, and then had dinner. I told Carol-Anne about the meeting tomorrow as we walked across to the Hamilton. She mirrored what Amy and Mandy said word for word. We talked and laughed and we fooled around a lot when we got back to the Marriott.

I was looking at the ceiling of our room at the Marriott in the early hours with Carol laying with her head on my chest, both of us catching our breath.

"I want to suggest something but you need to hear me out, ok?"

Although I remained silent, my hand gently run up her spine and rested on her shoulder.

"We love you and we all love the surprises you keep giving us. I know I needed tonight so badly and I couldn't believe you caught on to my mood like that this afternoon."

Although her head came away from my chest to look at me, her hand went to my cock and her fingers wrapped themselves around it, gently stroking me as she looked at me.

"We can share and we honestly don't mind. I'm being selfish tonight but if we were back at my apartment I would be ok with another one of the girls with us."

My hand wrapped around her hair.

"I will keep that in mind and figure on it happening, but you all still deserve alone time and I will still work on those, as well."

I used her hair to pull her up my body and made her straddled my chest before I let go. The smile from this woman just melts my heart; it was the look of devilment in her eyes that worried me a little.

"That was mean. I guess I'm going to have to punish you now."

She did as well. I managed to get out of bed the next morning and to the shower on pure will power. Carol drained me dry and even spent another twenty minutes on trying to get jnr up one more time before even she conceded defeat.

*******

I met Beth by the reception desk of Amy's law firm. One of their people took us upstairs and all four of us met in one of the conference rooms. We all caught up for a few minutes but it was clear to see from the girls they were waiting for me to initiate this meeting.

"Beth, are you happy?"

The girls stopped talking and waited for an answer.

"A year ago my life was in the shitter with no view over the edge of the bowl. You guys came along and buried the bastard and in one evening made my life ten times better. You offered me membership and relocation here. I have better and more variety of sex since I've had a sex life and I have a job with a boss I love."

Both Amy and I looked at each other; we knew she hadn't answered the question. We knew why and understood. I had hoped that she was comfortable enough around us all to have actually answered the question. Amy put two envelopes on the table in front of Beth, a third one stayed next to her right hand ready to be placed next to the first two.

I tried one more time. "Beth, are you happy?"

This time her eyes scanned every person in the room before they came back to me. She nodded her head before she spoke.

"I sometimes think this is all a dream and I will wake up in that ratty house. I love all of you. I genuinely do. It feels warm and comforting that you are all looking out for the children and me and, of course, my folks. I have friends now and a bank account that never falls into the red, not to mention a credit card that I never have to think twice about using."

Her eyes welled up and her cheeks took on a flushed color.

"I'm still finding my comfort level around you guys and when you talk about schemes like the one you were talking about yesterday, I feel left out. What can I contribute to it other than an opinion? I refuse to say I'm the kept woman. I feel more like the poor cousin and it hurts."

She watched as I sat next to her and pulled the first envelope towards me and then gave it to Beth. She looked at it for a moment and then looked towards Amy, who smiled and nodded back at Beth. She pulled out a sheet of paper and looked at it for a moment, still not understanding anything.

"That section is from Ginny's original will. I found her copy amongst the stuff I have in the lock up. The section you're reading there is what she planed to give to Steven on her death before she cut him out of her will entirely. I will not only honor that amount but match it as well so the figure you see there, double."

Poor Beth began to cry. Suddenly being handed ten million dollars would do that to you, I suppose.

"Mandy will handle all the taxes, so don't think you have an account in the Cayman Island. Your bank is still the same. Amy will sort out any legal issues that may arise, but between them they have it covered. It will take a few days to get it sorted but we figure that by the end of this month you are no longer the poor cousin."

Once again I leaned across the table and pulled the second envelope over and handed it to Beth. The six pages were all in legal words and had her lost at the first paragraph. Amy stated that it was a confidentiality agreement that she could no longer talk about the group or its members to anyone. Mandy slid a pen across and we all watched her sign it. Amy's hand went under the table for a moment and within seconds a woman came in and signed next to Beth's and stamped it before taking the document away, closing the conference door behind her.

This time I was the one close to tears. "Beth, are you happy?"

She smiled, nodded and even said yes.

"Good. We will honor our agreement Beth, please honor yours."

Amy slid the last envelope across to Beth this time and she attacked it with gusto, thinking it was another present. The pictures showed Beth and another man entering a hotel room and the time date stamp showed them coming out four hours later.

I had to calm myself before I spoke again.

"Think about what your next move is, Beth. Although, first I would consider a trip to the clinic to get tested. We don't blame you, Beth. If there is any finger pointing to be done it's at us for even considering giving you membership so soon. Let me know via Amy when you want to vacate to house."

I thanked the girls and left. I made it to the bathroom, washed my face and found Mandy waiting for me when I came out. That woman is part blood hound, I swear. We walked in silence back to her car.

"All the girls are by their cell phones waiting. Who do you wish to join us tonight?"

"Tomorrow is Friday, how about we all meet at Wendy's place. Get drunk and abuse the hot-tub and each other."

"Agreed but who do you wish to join us tonight?"

It was time to give her a hug; I even kissed her neck before I let her loose again.

"I can't keep doing this to you, Mandy. It's got to be taking its toll on you."

Keeping up with the person known as Mandy was difficult, at the best of times. The range of emotions that crossed her face made me sad and confused. Finally she breathed in and out, just once to emphasize what she was about to say.

"All that is in front of you is yours; you own it and have done since the day you found slave."

Mandy pointed to the middle of her chest.

"Your brand is in here, you own slave. If what you do to slave is too much she will ask the rest of the girls for help. It is our promise to each other."

I opened her door for her and kissed her goodbye before she got in and drove off. When Mandy first told me slave was mine I had no idea what I was doing. Even the information on the internet was sketchy at best on how to treat a slave. The few web sites I did find that didn't include leaving a slave bruised and battered as a good days work, I read and studied.

Just how could Ginny think I could do to slave what she expects me to do? Yet, I was told by Ginny I was to look after Mandy. As I watched her car turn at the lights I did smile. For a submissive she did manage to bully me into naming Wendy as the girl coming to join us later tonight.

*******

Carol phoned and told me Beth had come back to work. She was adamant that she loved her job and unless Carol sacked her she wasn't giving it up. When I asked what she did next, she simply told me that she put Beth back to work.

I said it with flowers to Wendy and Mandy the next morning. Neither one of them gave me time to think about the meeting that afternoon. It was late in the evening when I asked slave to let slut out for awhile to give her a rest. It was like someone replaced the batteries in Mandy. Wendy and I even ganged up on slut and she still beat us both, come the early hours of the morning.

After sounding out the girls when we were all in the hot-tub on Friday, they were all in agreement. We would pool a sum of money each and get some land and add a cabin. Not an original idea but to us it was going to be our retreat, still close enough to our homes but somewhere we could all gather and chill out, burn some meat and spend holiday weekends there. We doubted greatly what we wanted was already out there, so we braced ourselves, knowing we could well be starting from scratch.

Amy once again phoned her realtor friend and she told us she would see what's out there first before spreading her net. Although we gave her a list of what we were looking for, we also emphasized that nothing was set in stone. If we could find a place that came near what we were looking for, we were more than happy to build to get the end result.

Two weeks later I got a call from Beth. We met for lunch around the corner from Mackenzie's. She looked like a cross between not wanting to be there and dreading the confrontation that she believed was coming.

"I want to thank you for the money."

Shrugging my shoulders let me think how best to answer her.

"I think Ginny can see the irony of it all. If Steven hadn't have been such a bastard he would have been quite comfortable for the rest of his life. She would have been pleased that you got it. I'm sure I found her original will for a reason. Perhaps you getting it was that reason."

"I want to keep my job. I like working for Carol-Anne. I never understood before why you and Ginny kept working even though you had all that money."

My comfort level with the way this conversation was going started to get a little thin.

"You asked to meet me Beth, what is it you want?"

Beth looked at me like I had just slapped her. She pulled her bag off the floor and looked inside, moved some things around and her hand came out with an envelope. She then handed it to me; I read it and handed it back to her.

"I did as you asked, even though I made him wear condoms. I'm clean."

Her hand went back into her bag and brought out another envelope. I recognized it and the card that would be inside. Her birthday was seven days away.

"You haven't mentioned this since that day. You haven't even talked to me since Amy's office. I know the group has frozen me out."

The fact we were even discussing this in a public place annoyed the shit out of me. Had she learned nothing from the attack from Mandy when she told her folks about us? I stood and tossed a tip onto the table and then went and paid the bill. She caught up with me at the door of the restaurant and grabbed for my arm.

"Please, I'm sorry. But I need to talk to someone about this and all the girls look to you for direction. Yes, I fucked him and I'm sorry, but I can't change that no matter how much I want to."

I was still bloody angry with the situation she put me in.

"Mandy's tonight at seven, plan on staying the night. If you can't get your folks to sit for you call me and one of the girls will stay over."

Her smile lit up her face.

"Don't think for a moment it's going to be a cake walk. Mandy is going to be in attack mode and I plan to let her off the leash."

Beth's face dropped. I still wanted to emphasize my point so I grabbed her arm and pulled her further away from the door and leaned next her ear.

"You had your free pass when you fucked us over to your folks. Tonight you get one choice and one only, so keep that in mind before you knock on Mandy's door."

I let her go, all too aware of the people watching from inside the restaurant. I'm not sure what Beth did after I walked away. Amy's cell went straight to voice and when I phoned her office she was in conference. There seemed little point in leaving a message so I told her secretary not to bother her. I did spend the rest of the afternoon talking to all the girls and sounding them out.

None of us looked on Beth as a lost cause, but she admitted herself that she was young and still did stupid things. It was those stupid things that worried us all. Mandy and I watched Beth get out of a car, the driver moved it to the back of the car park and stayed in it. As she walked towards the entrance to Mandy's apartment block we both knew ahead of time how this meeting was going.

Beth sat and held onto her coffee. She had barely said ten words in the time we met her at the door and walked to the kitchen to grab our drinks. I had Mandy wear a collar. She understood it could get messy and the collar would hold her back. She would stay quiet until she was allowed to speak.

It took all of three minutes from the time Beth sat down to see were this meeting was going. I was struck with the similarity with the old saying of 'cake and eat it' all too well. Beth wanted to keep the house. She loved her job and wanted to keep that. Also, she asked if it would be ok for the new boyfriend to move in as well. As for me I was just grateful that I collared Mandy before we started.

"Beth, the house is mine and Ginny's. It's only leased to you on a yearly basis. If you want to buy it I will get the house valued and regardless of the valuation, sell it to you for ten million."

Already in the distance I could feel myself getting used to not seeing my grandchildren again and that saddened me.

"As for your job, you will have to take that up with your boss, although I heard she is looking to downsize some departments. I would talk to her real quick if I was you."

Beth had yet to speak. I just filled in the gaps while we waited.