Keeping Company Ch. 05: Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,572 Followers

Amy was on her back with her legs over Carol-Anne's shoulder, one hand on Carols head the other pulling on one of her own breasts. Sometimes she would pull hard on the nipple making a cone of her tit, other times she would flatten it against her body her fingers digging deep into the pliable flesh as slurping sounds tried to outdo the moans coming from Amy.

Seeing what Carol-Anne was doing to Amy made me smile, the smile from Wendy grew even bigger when I looked towards her and my arms once again went around her body and I lifted us off the couch and onto the floor. Her own legs locking her to me as we did, once I was sure she was comfortable on the floor that damn smile of hers seemed to get bigger.

"Well sailor, now you have me here, what do you intend to do to me?"

The giggle that followed abruptly ended when I kissed her, that kiss dictated what Wendy's needs were. Her hands came to my head and held me to her as our kiss consumed us both and the dig of her heel into my back was a giveaway as well. When my cock pushed deep into her she moaned and our kiss became more intense.

"I need it hard so just fuck me, I know that you're not going to last long anyway so my love... Race you to the finish line."

I heard the giggles from the couch and since I had my orders I followed them. Wendy adjusted her legs slightly and I pounded her pussy, shadows appeared either side of Wendy, two heads descended on her breasts.

A gasp escaped her lips before she said:

"Oh fuck yes."

My thrusts into Wendy slackened slightly when I noticed her move across the rug causing both the girls to have to adjust there own positions. Both Amy and Carol took it in turns to leave the saliva soaked breasts of Wendy to kiss me, I would like to say I was in her for hours, they all knew I was lucky to last a few minutes and all three were intent on her winning the race to the finish line.

Carol-Anne noticed first when our kiss ended and looked towards Wendy.

"His almost there."

Her face once again turned towards me, those beautiful eyes held me.

"Don't worry honey I'm next and I fully intend to enjoy my time."

As I once again adjusted my position Amy's hand went straight to Wendy clit and rubbed it, with my final thrust into her I poured all I had in me into her. Carol and Amy twisted Wendy's nipples her own hands came up to hold there hands in place crushing both down onto her body in the process as her own orgasm raced up her body.

Wendy once again moved her legs, pulling my own body as close to her as she could. Her stomach tightened and she screamed out her orgasm, Amy let go of her clit, but Wendy refused to let go of either hand over her tits until her own body had sucked every sensual pleasure it could, both from the pain and orgasm that danced around her body.

As her eyes opened she stared back at all three of us grinning at her. Her hands moved and allowed Amy and Carol to have theirs back as well. Carol stood and removed her t-shirt dropping it on the floor right next to Wendy, her hands outstretched towards me.

"When your soft and fall out of the skinny redhead then your mine and I'm going to want a bed to bounce on you with so me and you are going to make love in the bedroom honey."

I managed semi-soft before Carol-Anne's need became too great for her, I couldn't manage soft because being around these women never really made me soft to be honest. Amy straddled Wendy's face and looked at me.

"Ready when you are. Go and enjoy Carol because what you put inside Wendy is mine and I plan on getting every little bit of it out of her as well so please close the door to the bedroom, you know how loud she can get."

The hand that hovered next to me was held onto as I stood, Amy instantly took the place I had just vacated and the sight of these two deep into each others pussies started to get me hard once again.

"Oh goodie, I'm not going to have to do much to get you hard again am I?"

"At my age I would have said one would have been my limit but you girls keep proving me wrong?"

Carol-Anne looked at me, her brow creased slightly before saying:

"Mandy told us you're on an old age thing. So I'm going to help you some, you are ours. Ginny gave you to us and we plan on keeping you around because we all love you so please stop thinking age has anything to do with anything."

As we lay together on the bed I once again became familiar with this woman, her left side rose towards me and I devoured her nipple. Her gasp quickly changed to a moan, my hand wandered down her stomach pausing at her navel. Carol grasped my hand and tried to push it further down, I resisted and her moan changed to a groan.

"Now I know you're a pervert, you have a naked women under you offering her whole body and you want to go after my navel. Just because the rest of the girls are all innies and mine is an outie and yes I checked Laurels as well hoping she could share the load."

The giggle that followed simply made me press my finger into her, the giggle quickly changed to a soft moan and both her hands came to mine and held it there. Carol's stomach clenched and her pelvic slowly moved up and down.

"Oh fuck that makes me so wet when you do that."

I went after her nipple at the same time, another gentle moan escaped her lips before one hand left mine and she tried to adjust her position. I stopped sucking on her so I could see what she was doing. Her hand once again came into view, her own scent followed a second later.

"Mark I'm leaking on the bed, I seem to have a hole down there that needs plugging. So if you could see your way clear to put you into me then when you climb up here again I will try my best not to burst your hearing when you make me cum."

Again we both giggled, Carol must have read my thoughts because her answer was already on her lips.

"You have the most romantic thoughts Miss Mackenzie."

She nodded just the once.

"It's a gift from Ginny and the man on top of me at the moment just keeps on giving."

Her sigh as I slid into her met with a quiet grunt when I bottomed out in her, her vaginal muscles really are something else, the vice that held me wouldn't let me move. I gave her a look and even asked her.

"How do you do that?"

She giggled as her hand came and rested on my cheek.

"My mother taught it to me when I was young, she said it's how she trapped my dad."

"I would have thought having a hot mom under him like yours would have trapped him anyway."

"You forget she is one hundred percent Japanese, to her she had to make him fall in love with her, it never occurred to her that he was in love with her the moment he set eyes on her."

Carol-Anne relaxed her muscles and winked at me, the pure woman who is Carol-Anne Mackenzie came out to play that evening, once I felt her legs move I parted mine a little more to give her room and her feet rested between my legs. Mentally she had locked me into the position she wanted to make love, the moving of my arms to take some of my weight off her body earned me that smile that melts my heart every damn time.

I was easy to see why her father loved her mother so much if this woman beneath me was anything to go by.

"Thank you Mark-san wa. You have the heart of every woman in this house, but mine beats a little faster than theirs does because I have you inside of me."

Mentally I thanked Wendy, as the evening went on I thanked them all. I touched Carol-Anne's heart that evening, I only teased her once as she rode her orgasm and in my determination to keep her there she was rewarded with two more that followed the first before I came in this little firecracker of a woman. When I pulled out of her she quickly closed her legs and turned so that we could snuggle.

As my arm came around her body she did her best to connect as much of her to me before a gentle and contented sigh escaped her lips.

"The girls have talked to Laurel and in turn we have brought you a gift. Tomorrow the bulk of the work will be done on the barn, us girls and that will include Mandy are going to shower and go for a meal in town. Only then will Laurel show you the gift we brought for you."

She heard me pull air into my lungs ready to speak, the woman in my arms got their first.

"Please my love don't ask because it will be the one time I will have to refuse to answer you. Just know that this gift comes from all of us and you will understand when Laurel hands it to you."

Again she paused, her head refusing to turn to look at me.

"This is the one part I can't get used to. Thank you for this evening but it's time for you to go back to Laurel and Mandy now, it's ok my love the girls are gong to keep me company tonight and I have a deposit they will no doubt fight over to get so I plan on a long night for myself."

I understood, I even kissed the back of her neck to thank her, her resolve broke and she spun around and we kissed. The door opened and Wendy lay next to Carol-Anne her hands held her ever so gently, as our kiss ended my place by her side was taken by Amy who held her just as tenderly. I kissed all three goodnight and closed the door to the sound of gentle moans coming from the bed.

The bedside lamp showed Mandy behind Laurel, her arm around her and her hand rested on her hip. Both looked towards me as I closed the door and the space between them grew. On my travel up the bed to occupy the space between them the warmth they shared became mine as well as we all settled down. Mandy kissed the back of my neck and tried to see if she could attach some more of her to me before all three of us settled into a sleep.

*******

All the girls were up and ready the next morning, Laurel did have to remind us all that it was Sunday and the family would be at church for the morning. By one o'clock the trucks pulling the lumber and convey of cars could be heard heading up the road, the children burst out of the trucks and cars and seemed to continue the games they played yesterday as though they never stopped.

Lunch was called an hour later this time Laurel and I kept Mandy sat down as Jonathan said prayers of thanks. Jodie watched and tried ever so hard to hide the smile, mouthing a thank you at Mandy when it was over. It was once again all hands to the pumps getting the children fed and watered before us adults tucked in, work once again started thirty minutes later, it was a repeat of the Saturday with both Laurel and Jonathon barking orders and over the next four hours a barn was born.

With school in mind the wives took the children home while all the brothers and Laurel finished off. As the sun just started to steal its light back and descend behind the mountain range Jonathan announced that everything that could be done had been, it was now left to Laurel to put the finishing touches knowing full well she could call on any of them if she needed anymore help.

We split the brothers in half and Laurel took one lot with her back to there homes I took the other half. We met back at the cabin at about the same time and all the girls were showered, dressed and ready for our return. Amy walked over to me and held her hand out for the car keys.

"Laurel has your gift and before you ask her she knows nothing other than what we have told her and that is that she is to give it to you when you have both showered and not before so accept the gift we have all given you and we will see you both later, bye."

A kiss and a hug was given by them all as they jumped into the car and left. Even as well as we all knew each other I was still at a loss, Laurel stood next to me and said nothing other than smile and shrug her shoulders. We showered together and then she left the bathroom, coming back a minute or so later with a box in her hands.

I thanked her and she followed me into the bedroom were I sat the box down on the bed when I looked at her again she shrugged her shoulders, the slight grin didn't pass me by either. Feeling just as confused as I was when she handed the box to me, I opened it.

The strip of four condoms got a giggle from Laurel and the small bottle of lube made her blush. The final gift was a card right at the bottom of the box, I read the words out loud so that Laurel could fully understand the true contents of the box.

'We the undersigned have sat and patiently waited for this day and as women seen the frustration grow in Laurel that it couldn't come fast enough. The STD the pig gave her is now gone and she herself holds a clean bill of health from Doctor Hartman to prove this.'

That alone got a smile and a rapid nod of her head.

'It's time to welcome her into the family as a woman, the slave within can wait until she goes into the city for the start of her tattoo removal and you three are all at Mandy's. The condoms are because the injection the Doctor gave her would not be fully guaranteed yet. We also have a morning after pill if required, the lube is for variety and so that Laurel knows that no hole has ever been denied you in all the time we have known you.'

I stopped reading out loud; at the bottom of the card was every girl's signature. Then I turned the card towards Laurel and asked her to read the final words.

"Welcome home my best friend and sister-in-law. We found out all too late the cry for help you sent out and the fall into the wrong hands when you went away from us. We the undersigned love you so much and are glad your back, my faith teaches me forgiveness and I hope you remember it as well, please forgive the undersigned for the ignorance we had and the cries for help that went unheard by us all."

Jodie, Heather, Laurels sister and every wife signed right next to the other.

Laurel read and re-read the whole card, wiping a tear away so she could read it some more, the smile never left her face even when she held the card right next to her heart.

"I am slave, it is the lifestyle that I choose and you are the master that owns this heart. But tonight if you will allow it, I would like to be Laurel, the woman that loves you and both my families ever so much."

Even this old man had a lump in his throat, the time and effort put into this one gift from all the girls of both families left me speechless. As Laurel placed the card down on the cabinet next to the bed it was with some reluctance, I believed that treasure will live in her life for many years to come.

It was Laurel the woman I made love to that evening, slave happily gave us the evening knowing full well her turn would come when Mandy and I took her to the city for to the tattoo removal and for the doctors to decide in what order to deal with the skin damage of the cigarette burns. It was clear to both of us that Laurel was a submissive, be it with slave in control or Laurel. The thing about that evening was that we both knew it wasn't a race.

I took my time with Laurel, we kissed and as we kissed I placed my hand on her cheek. The gentle moan came from her when her pubic bone felt me grow, when our kiss finished I looked at her and her eyes were so alive that her smile had trouble keeping up.

"I have a number in my head, bet you can't think of that number."

With the speed of youth she was already on her knees and in the process of placing her leg over my chest one hand already on my cock while she used her hips and her free hand to shimmy backwards.

"Bet I can."

Her mouth enveloped my cock and my arms went around her hips as my tongue toyed with her pussy lips. Her self control was amazing, even with the gentle torture her lips gave me her hips would raise when my tongue moved along her pussy in the direction of her ass. The juices that oozed from her almost doubled when the tip of my tongue brushed her clit.

Laurel moaned around my cock in appreciation that I had found the target, tracing around its hood made her sink her mouth down further, her throat gave in to its gag reflex and poor Laurel had to pull back slightly. Neither one of us gave into our base instincts, we were truly intimate for the first time and the both of us planned to enjoy it as long as we could.

Her skills were truly unbelievable. Although I knew so much of Laurel and slaves history the one question I had no interest in asking was how many men Mike had made her service. It's true to say that a woman never tells, but she would have a difficult time refusing to answer if I had asked. I couldn't do that to her, poor Laurel's past was documented enough by the scars that now adorn her body I had no interests in ripping open a part of her life and showing daylight on something that has no purpose.

She was skilled and I understood why, to me that was enough.

I went after her orgasm then, her hood may have hid its treasure for awhile but its own need made it flower and both of us benefitted from that action. Cool air touched my cock as Laurels mouth left me, her own orgasm ripped through her body and out through her mouth in the form of a soft and gentle moan.

When my tongue touched her clit her body would instinctively shudder, her hand started to move the skin of my cock once again only to be replaced by her mouth seconds later. I knew I was only seconds away myself and to be honest I was quiet pleased that I got Laurel to orgasm first, for a split second I did wonder if it was male pride needing me too.

Suddenly Laurel changed position and I erupted into her willing mouth. Her head would bob up and down slightly and her tongue would gently tease me until I could give her no more. Laurel seemed to adjust her position ever so slightly once again and set about keeping me hard, for a full minute I truly believed she stood no chance, boy was I proved wrong.

The look of triumph as she once again swung her leg away and knelt next to proudly showing the spoils of her work on my cock, when I looked in the direction she was looking I was still hard. Even when I heard a tear from the packet in her hands the smile radiating from Laurel as she pulled the condom from its package. Something past her face and she faulted for a brief second before looking at me.

"Please, may we save my ass for last? You have all given me tonight and I so desperately thank you but I need to give something back to slave as well. When you take my ass I want slave to join with me, she deserves that as much as I do."

I saw the moisture in her eyes when I nodded my head, she mouthed a thank you. That smile grew on her once again as she covered my cock swung her leg over me and held my hardness brushing it along her pussy lips and across her clit and shuddering when she did before closing her eyes and impaled herself onto me.

Hiding the smile was easy with her eyes shut the effort to hide my laugh was harder when I heard her whisper:

"Fuck I've so looked forward to this."

We were slow to begin with; both of us knew that we wished to savor this moment. My hands sought her tits and held them in my grasp. Laurel even leaned forward a little more trying to get even more of her into my hands, her upper body kept still as my hand enjoyer her pleasurable flesh yet her hips moved to there own rhythm. She quickly sucked in air when my thumbs pushed her already hard nipples back into her body.

Pushing her tits together as best I could brought her body down enough for me to suck in her nipples as they resurfaced, the soft moan above my head only added to Laurel increasing the movement of her pelvis. Again I sucked on her nipples one at a time, using my thumb and finger to gently twist the other, a gasp as I changed tack only encouraged me to repeat the same with the other nipple.

Her body heat was increasing and we both knew that our own animal need would consume us soon, more so Laurel since she hadn't been intimate since she left college carrying the gift from Mike. She seemed to have anticipated me twisting our bodies and with Laurel below me I quickly adjusted ever so slightly and with her heels resting on my back I pounded into her pussy.

markelly
markelly
2,572 Followers