Keeping Company Ch. 05: Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,574 Followers

The pause as I stopped to pull her back down the bed earned me a 'fuck yes' before I spun her over and did her doggie. Laurel never needed to be pulled back down the bed this time, for her part she just pushed back to meet me. I pulled another two orgasms out of her before that sensation started to let me know I was close, placing my hand under her and rubbing hard over her clit caused Laurel to slump forward the groan muffled by the pillow she had her face in.

I wasn't gentle their simply wasn't time to be. Her scream into the pillow once again heralding her orgasm and with a sense of relief and hidden pleasure I came at the same time. Laurel held her position as she felt my cock explode into the condom, when those pulses ceased she let out a little whimper and slowly even her ass fell forward onto the bed gasping for breath almost as much as I was.

For awhile we lay facing each other her face glowed, Laurels hand moved as did mine and both met in the middle as we held hands and talked for awhile. It was like she wanted to hang on for as long as she could to this moment, both slave and I had given her a gift and Laurel would treasure it for a lifetime. We still talked as Laurel pulled the condom off of me and place it in the trash basket, it felt odd watching Laurel then pull her collar from the bedside cabinet and put it on.

Slave wouldn't interfere since the bond between Laurel and slave was as tight as Mandy and slave. I knew both girls talked to each other at great lengths, Laurel had bowed to Mandy's dominance between them but Mandy very rarely pushed that dominance and I think Laurel just accepted it as they way it was. As Laurel moved to make me hard again I knew that slave was along for the ride and that was not me being disrespectful it was slave accepting the gift that Laurel was giving her.

I was as gentle as I could be when I took Laurel's ass. I'm sure a part of her wished it was different, but slave was a guest this evening and I understood the respect one had for the other.

The morning brought both girls either side of me, I heard them whispering to each other but by the time I was awake enough to hear the words clearly they had figured I was awake and the whispers stopped. I really must learn to fake sleep better if I was to get a better chance to eaves drop on them talking. As we showered and I dressed we talked about Laurels next visit to the clinic for the continued removal of the tattoo and the two days afterwards that she would be spending at Mandy's. That girl glowed once again.

*******

We saw Laurel's picture in the local paper, the paper thought that a vet in the local area and servicing the needs of three of the biggest ranches in the area was news. She positively glowed in that picture and the families of all three ranches gave the same sort of comments that having one centrally based vet in an area this vast was a great idea. With the clinic in full operation we knew from Jonathan that Laurel was working most daylight hours and even putting in some late ones as well.

All the girls had rotated when it was time for Laurel to come to the city for the tattoo removal and even spent an evening or two with whoever kept her company at the clinic. The tattoo was long gone now and so was any hair she had below the neck as well. Although she said herself that she enjoyed her time in the city she was and always would be a country girl. We understood that and the growing popularity of the clinic just proved that she had become indispensable.

Jodie was even talking to Laurel about sending her eldest to college to become a vet, Jodie's boy just loved working with his aunt and it seemed it was due to working with her that his own school grades started to get better. He had sat his folks down and asked if he could go to vet college when he graduated, Laurel was his champion when Jonathan hesitated on making a decision.

Reminding Jonathan that it was his sister that made the mistakes that took close to a year to rectify and he was not to think that his own son and her nephew would make the same mistakes in life that she made. Jonathan said he would think on it, Laurel smiled and knew he would agree.

*******

Mandy heard the news and phoned me shouting down the phone that I was to turn the TV on and what station to switch it too. On one of her random checks Laurel had found BSE in one of the cattle from the adjacent ranch, the place was in lock down and the only person allowed anywhere was Laurel. Mandy phoned Laurel and I talked to Jonathan and the news was grim from both of them.

At the moment it was one cow that had been quarantined but the sheriff's department acting on behalf of USDA and Laurel who was also the vet in charge. Shut off all roads leading in and out off all three ranches. The Colson's also took things into their own hands and on Laurels suggestions centralized there own heard.

It seems Jonathan, and the heads of the other two families questioned the logic of doing that, if any other cattle in the heard were infected it would spread like wildfire amongst the others close by. Laurel stood her ground and told him that centralizing the heard on each farm kept each heard away from each other. If it came to it she would rather order the destruction of one heard rather than all three.

The heads of the three families finally saw the logic in what she was trying to do and within hours the ranches on both sides followed suit while more tests were done on as many animals as Laurel could get her hands on. Jonathan told us that no matter what he said to Laurel she wouldn't rest. His sister was burning herself out and nothing could be done about it.

The news station even managed to dig up the picture of Laurel from the local paper and now her face was on every screen in America. USDA sent people in and between them and Laurel the situation slowly stabilized to just the one case. The animal was destroyed and although the lock down stayed in effect the pressure on all three families eased considerably.

I was one of the first allowed back in, Laurel was in her clinic. I almost didn't recognize her, she had aged so much these past couple of weeks of quarantine, but I came forewarned and had borrowed a vet from a friend. I ordered Laurel to turn over her clinic to him, she went to protest until she watched me take a step closer to her, my hands already clenched ready for a full on fight with her.

It still took half a day to bring the stand-in Vet up to speed but once I got Laurel in the car she collapsed with exhaustion in the passenger seat. Jodie met us both at the cabin and helped me undress Laurel, I took one look at her clothes and told Jodie to set them all in the barrel out back I would burn them later. By now Laurel's sister had joined Jodie and they both set about washing a sleeping Laurel in her bed while I talked to Jonathan outside.

"She wouldn't stop, we all told her to rest and that a dead vet was of no use to anyone."

He took the lead in our walk around the cabin and told me in detail all that had gone on. As his commentary came to an end I had to smile.

"I bet it was odd having to take orders from your sister."

Jonathan smiled and stepped sideways, bumping into me at the same time. His face once again became serious.

"This is going to hit the cattle community around here real hard. The loss of confidence is going to be measured in real dollars for some years to come."

"Not this ranch you have silent partners that will take the pressure off, but talk to the other families and see what needs to be done to weather whatever storm that's going to hit. If needed then we will make non interest loans to help out the families. None of you deserved this Jonathan and I'm just grateful that Laurel got to the source before it had a real impact on the rest of all three families cattle stocks."

Jonathon nodded and told me he would start making some calls as soon as he got back to the house. Just as Jodie came out of the cabin my cell rang.

Amy's voice was frantic and she spoke so quickly that even I had trouble keeping up.

"The pig is on the move, he must have seen Laurels picture on TV, I have a PI following him as we speak and his heading in your direction."

Quickly grabbing Jonathan's arm I turned us around and headed away from the cabin. Jodie watched and when we turned I lost sight of her.

"We have a problem heading this way. Mike is on his way here and my best guess is his looking to pick up where he left off at college since Laurel is a celebrity now."

"Mark you need to go inside and deal with your slave. This is family business now and none of your business."

Both of us stopped and turned to see Jodie stood behind us, Laurel's sister stood next to her, her face as impassive as Jodie's. Jonathan placed a hand on my shoulder and nodded.

"My wife is right Mark, I thank you for the warning but you need to go inside and leave the family to deal with this."

A coldness crept down my spine as I looked at both of them, the Colson's had closed ranks. I tried one more time.

"Please let me deal with this, we have enough on Mike to put him in jail, more so if he comes anywhere near Laurel."

Jodie leaned in close and kissed my cheek.

"Goodnight Mark."

Perhaps for the first time I saw the real Jodie and why she was not only Jonathan's wife but also the second most powerful Colson. She had made a promise to Laurel some time back to make up for not hearing her plea for help, now it seems she intended to put an end to all of this.

Both the Colson's turned in unison and started towards there car, Laurel's sister walked alongside Jodie before I ask them to wait a moment. I pulled my cell from my pocket and called Amy.

"Amy, call the PI and thank him for his efforts but he is to stop tailing Mike and go home. Tell him to send in the bill and make sure it's paid off, and Amy. Make sure it's paid from my account please."

Even when I closed the phone I got no reaction from either Colson. They simply turned back to the car, got in and left. Amy phoned a few minutes later confirming that she had spoken to the PI and he was in the process of turning around, I didn't have it in me to tell her what I suspected was going to happen. Other than letting her know that I would be staying here for the foreseeable future, Amy understood and put the phone down.

*******

Other than holding onto Laurel for the night I heard nothing, by dawn Laurel finally moved and opened her eyes.

"Good morning my Master may this slave go for a pee before she kisses you?"

My smile telegraphed my accent and she was out of bed and running to the bathroom so quickly that my smile just got bigger as I watched that ass of hers move. I even had to stifle a laugh when I heard her sigh as her stream hit the toilet. Once done she reappeared with an even bigger smile and dashed once again across the room and onto the bed. She bounced once and used that same momentum to get as much of her as close to me as she could, this time we did indeed kiss.

"I understand with the lockdown you could not enter and it was with great sadness that this slave had to deny you access."

"Do you wish me to punish you?"

It was actually a rhetorical question but her eyes positively glowed and although her cheeks reddened her head nodded.

"Yes please."

Laurel even placed herself across my lap as her last word left her lips and that ass of hers just in front of me waiting. With every swipe across her ass she counted and thanked me, when I reached the amount of days all three ranches were in lockdown I stopped. Her legs came up and her ass was in the air, her head resting on her arms. She refused to look at me as she spoke.

"My Master this slave would never presume to tell you how to deal with this slave. But she denied you access to her and still has to be punished, please reclaim this slave and allow this slave to feel you inside her as she has craved for so many days now."

With that her hands went to either ass cheek and pulled them apart.

Laurel had been steering this conversation from the moment she had woken up. I could see her point, for just close to three weeks she had to make all the decision for all three ranches and as the vet on the ground USDA had pretty much let her lead the whole operation. That was a lot of responsibility to place on such young shoulders and with my return slave sought to change that.

But what she was doing now was also a double edged sword because slave was leading what we were doing this morning, all being with my permission. I knew from Jonathan how much sleep she had in all the time the lockdown was in progress and even with a good nights sleep Laurel was still oh so close to exhaustion.

I rolled away from her, something she wasn't expecting. She even watched as my hand went to the bedside draw and pulled it open and her eyes grew wide as her own collar came into view. Laurel's hands instinctively reached for her throat and she gasped when she realized that she was not wearing a collar.

"Please my Master..."

All it took was for me to hold my finger to her lips to stop her, the fear clear to see in her eyes although I couldn't figure out was she was afraid of. I placed her collar on her and watched for those moments that even to this day takes my breath away. Her eyes glowed and her neck went ever so slightly red, her chest expanded and that smile just radiated out from her.

"Do not try to think of an excuse slave, there is none. You were so exhausted that you fell asleep in the car on the journey over here, now armed with that knowledge you tell me when you had time to put your collar on?"

Her shoulders went back and her chest tried to make up the distance between us, her whole body positively glowed. My finger came up once again and her eyes widened as she watched it stop middle distance between us.

"Know this slave I do agree with you in that I have to take back what is mine, but temper that thought with the reason why I have to. What's gone on here over these last weeks no one could have foreseen, so my dear slave we are going to share in my reclaiming what is mine."

For a moment slave was confused by my words, my actions soon caused her to smile once again as I pointed to the middle of the bed. She quickly lay on her back facing me and watched as my hand grabbed her legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed and placed them on my shoulders. I had to lean foreword to grab a pillow and kissed her before resuming my position.

I lifted her ass and placed the pillow under her, that smile just got bigger. For a moments respite I told Laurel to hold her legs as close to her as she could get them, her hands instantly went to the back of her knees and pulled them to her chest, her ass and pussy became fully exposed to me. The redness of her ass cheeks all to clear for me to see, Laurel saw my hand move, she knew before it even landed. She flinched ever so slightly but only because of the force of the blow.

Her eyes teared up but that smile just got even bigger.

"Thank you Master, I love you so much."

I could have reached into the same draw that I pulled Laurels collar out of and grabbed the KY. But this had to be about us and other than her collar nothing but her own juices were going to be used in reclaiming her. My fingers entered her and the devil in me made me play for a moment so I hooked my two fingers and rubbed them along her pleasure zone. She pulled air into her lungs so quickly it sounded like a hiss.

Her fingers dug into the backs of her knees and she clamped those beautiful lips together to stop herself from making any noise. Easing my fingers away I stopped tormenting her, both fingers now hooked slightly I pulled them out of her. A small amount of clear liquid now on either side of her pussy lips and my fingers, Laurel moaned when my fingers then pushed themselves against her anus.

Her rose glistened and although Laurel was doing her best to stay still it was plain to see that sometimes her own body tried to override that order. My next trip to her soaked pussy brought me another gentle moan and this time I placed her juices against her rose. The devil in me once again made me push both fingers against her and her ass tried so hard to push back.

Seeing the muscles in her arms tense made me realize I was taking to long, with my next journey into her pussy I used her juices to gain me access into her ass and that's when her fingers once again clenched her legs. That hissing sound once again escaped her lips before her lips clamped shut, my two fingers pushed into her ass making a twisting motion as they did.

When my fingers left her ass had opened to me, another finger was added and I set about opening her ass even more. We both knew why I was taking so long with this, Laurels need to feel she was reclaimed didn't mean I had to take her and possibly damaging her in the process. To Laurel it was a mental thing, I was denied access to her and even though that was something beyond her control that connection between us had to be reestablished.

Slave logic was sometimes an interesting topic of conversation between Mandy, Laurel and me. One more gentle moan escaped her before her voice carried towards me.

"Please my Master."

We both knew she wanted to say more and her eyes telegraphed that statement, the exhaustion that was still within her made me understand her plight. I shuddered to even think of the last time she had even had a decent meal inside her, nodding my head in understanding I once again moved and held her legs. Laurels hand relaxed and although I wasn't supposed to notice she quickly clenched and un-clenched them before placing them back on the bed.

My cock touched her pussy lips and she looked up at me, their was simply not enough lubricant around her ass and I refuse to harm her for something that was beyond her control. She knew what I was going to do and her eyes shut tight, to Laurel, if she didn't see me do it then her mind would do what it could to block it out. That warm wetness enveloped my cock as I pushed myself into her. Laurels juices coated my entire cock on the way in and tried to hold me as I pulled out.

With the head of my cock now resting against her anus she opened her eyes to see my hands reaching out to her. That smile lit up the room and her own hands reached out to me, I held her wrists and slave dutifully did the same. Slave took a deep breath and ever so slowly let it out, as that breath past her lips the bulbous head of my cock entered her and I paused for a moment.

Slave once again repeated her breath and I inched into her again, she mouthed the word 'thank you' her voice and her training would never allow her to say it. Laurels fingers gripped my wrist tighter and she nodded her head as I pushed more of me into her and other than a slight wriggle from her she continued to deep breathe and exhale until skin touched skin.

Laurel looked at me, the smile was real the heat around my cock telling me she sure wanted me there yet the tears in her eyes saddened me a little. I have never said I was a true blue died in the wool Dom and I shudder to think what my late wife would have thought of me if I had tried to be around her. Yet she knew that for Mandy's sake and now Laurels I could be what they both needed.

"This slave thanks you for your patience my Master and is now ready, this slave denied you access to something you own, she has to be punished."

The logic of a slave even to this day is sometimes beyond me. I try my best to keep up and tossing the odd rule into the mix sometimes slows them down yet if there is one thing I've figured out about a slave and even seen it in action is that they have a set of rules of there own that they add to and have sometimes been known to discard one along the way if it becomes outdated or circumstances change.

markelly
markelly
2,574 Followers