Keeping Him Pure Ch. 03

Story Info
Ally is exposed on her shopping trip.
8.3k words
4.4
41.7k
22

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ally's feet felt heavy as she approached the white picket fence surrounding her boyfriend Benny's house. Benny's mom had called her earlier in the day and invited her to join them on Sunday for Easter church service. Benny's mom had made an additional offer: that she buy Ally a new dress for the service. To Ally's horror, Benny's mom had insisted that it would be a "fun...girl's night out." Ally's heart skipped a beat as she thought back to the wild incident that had happened between her and the older woman.

Ally hesitated a moment a moment before rapping lightly on the door. She didn't even want to face Benny's mom let alone spend an evening with her. Moments passed and no one answered the door. She started to knock again, more loudly, but paused. Ally turned and eyed the empty street. She was weighing the idea of making a run for it when the door opened.

Benny's brother Matt eyed her, grinning from the doorway. "Hi Alejandra."

"Hey Matt," she replied.

Matt turned and bellowed to someone out of sight, "Benny! It's your girrrrrlfriend!"

Ally resisted the urge to flick his ear with her finger as she followed him inside. She was glad to see him gone when he disappeared into the kitchen. Ally's heart lightened when Benny came around the corner.

They exchanged greetings and Benny invited her to have a seat on the couch. Ally sat in the middle, hoping Benny would grab a seat next to her. She grinned at him when they made eye contact and gently patted the space on her right. Benny paused for a moment before sitting. His little brother was standing at the doorway of the kitchen watching the two of them with careful eyes.

Benny wedged himself onto the couch as close to the edge as he could away from Ally. She grinned and scooted closer to him. When their legs bumped, Benny yanked his away as if he'd gotten an electric shock. Matthew watched for another moment before returning to the kitchen.

Benny fidgeted as they sat in silence. Ally suppressed a chuckle as she watched him run his palms against the thighs of his black slacks. It was very rare that they were able to spend any time alone.

"I hope you have a good time with my mom," he finally said. When he said it, it almost sounded like a question.

Ally grimaced as she was reminded about the reason for her visit.

"I wish you could...come," she said. She stroked the back of Benny's hand as she emphasized the last word.

"Uhh...me too," Benny said when he got Ally's double entendre. He rapidly tapped his feet back and forth on the floor and stared at Ally's finger as it ran along his hand to his wrist.

Ally trailed her finger off the side of his forearm to his inner thigh. She rubbed her fingers over the fabric in circles that slowly expanded. She leaned in closer to him, pressing her breast against his arm.

Benny was trying to remain stoic but the tent in the front of his pants told Ally she was having an effect on him. For her own part, she felt a warmth spreading across her chest and a tingling sensation between her legs. She desperately wanted to feel his lips against hers and silently willed him to make a move.

The sound of creaking stairs caused them to jump apart. Ally moved to the opposite end of the couch. Benny pressed himself so tightly against the armrest on his end that he was practically hugging it.

Benny's mom descended the stairs and entered the room. She was wearing one of her typical 'wholesome' outfits. Ally wrinkled her nose at it. It was a dull olive color with white polka dots and came almost down to Mrs. Parker's ankles. It looked like it had been stolen off the set of a 50s sitcom.

"Well hello there Alejandra," Mrs. Parker said with a beaming smile.

Ally shrunk back into the couch and was barely able to croak out "Hi Mrs. Parker."

Mrs. Parker's hands were clasped in front of her and when Ally looked at them, she couldn't help thinking back to the way Mrs. Parker had used them on her. The thought made Ally's skin prickly all over.

Matthew emerged from the kitchen holding a large glass of water and exchanged glances with Mrs. Parker. Mrs. Parker's eyes traveled in silence back and forth between Ally and Benny. Ally felt like she was under a microscope.

"Can I offer you anything before we go?" Mrs. Parker said. Her face still held its smile. To Ally it made her face look like it was made of wax.

"No thank you," Ally said.

"Ok let's get going," Mrs. Parker said, "we're going to have so much fun!"

There was a heavy feeling in the pit of Ally's stomach as she got off the couch. She gave Benny a wave and went out to the family minivan with Mrs. Parker. Christian rock music came out of the speakers when Mrs. Parker started it up. The whole situation felt eerily familiar except that Matthew wasn't along for the ride.

Mrs. Parker kept quiet during the ride. Ally wasn't sure if she felt more or less comfortable with that. In either case, being back in the vehicle where Mrs. Parker had made her cum was enough to make her feel claustrophobic. Ally's seat felt like it was filled with sharp shards of broken glass. The air felt thin and lacking oxygen. As far as Ally was concerned, they couldn't get to the store fast enough. When they got to the mall, Ally threw herself out before Mrs. Parker put the van in park.

Mrs. Parker made small talk as they browsed the stores and Ally was surprised to find that Mrs. Parker wasn't altogether completely unpleasant to be around. Before long, Ally had almost forgotten about the incident in the van.

Mrs. Parker steered them toward a women's clothing store and upon entry, Ally found that she wasn't particularly impressed. Most of the selection was dull and covered too much skin for Ally's taste. Mrs. Parker, on the other hand, was giddy with delight. She dove elbows deep into a rack of long plain dresses.

"Ohhhh that would look great on you," Mrs. Parker said as she pulled out a sapphire blue dress with a ruffled white bib.

Ally tried to keep her expression neutral and hide what she was thinking: "Are you serious?"

A tall and skinny man in his early 20s wandered into their vicinity. "I'm Sam, can I help you ladies find anything?" he said.

Ally looked him up and down. His blond hair was cut close and his angular features were moderately attractive. His dress, however, left something to be desired.

He was wearing a wrinkled white button up shirt that was tucked into a pair of dark brown corduroy pants. His brown loafers had a long, deep grey scuff across the top of the right shoe that made it look as if the owner had kicked over a pile of rocks on the way to work.

"Thank you we're just browsing," Mrs. Parker said with her trademark syrupy sweet tone.

"Let me know if there's anything I can do for you," Sam smiled at both women and stepped away.

He continued to hover in the area as Mrs. Parker selected two more dresses. Ally caught Sam eyeing her more than a handful of times. She tugged at the sleeves of her own dress, wishing she had been wearing something more complimentary. The shape of the dress almost completely hid her body's features.

Ally was watching Sam ring up a customer when she felt a poke in the back.

Mrs. Parker was staring at her with raised eyebrows. She had 3 or 4 dresses draped over her arm. "Let's try these on," Mrs. Parker said. She flashed a glance in Sam's direction and then back to Ally. "I believe the changing rooms are back that way," Mrs. Parker said and gestured to the far side of the store.

Mrs. Parker half-shoved Ally into the changing room and followed her in, pulling the curtain closed behind them. She laid the pile of dresses on the bench and picked up the top one.

"Here, try this one on," she said and pushed the dress toward Ally.

Ally hesitated and absentmindedly tugged the collar of the dress she was wearing.

Sensing Ally's apprehension, Mrs. Parker suddenly stepped forward and grabbed the girl by the arms, spinning her around. "Don't be bashful."

Ally was frozen with surprise as Mrs. Parker undid the buttons on the back of Ally's dress and pulled Ally's arms through the sleeves. She tugged at it and it slid off Ally's shoulders and fell around her ankles, leaving her almost naked.

Ally quickly put one arm over her bra-covered breasts and another to block her panties. While her dress was modest, even archaic in style, her underwear stood in stark contrast. Her lemon chiffon yellow bra was lacy and the cups were doing their best to further enhance her already very impressive breasts. So much of her cinnamon-colored globes were on display that it looked as though her nipples would pop out at any moment.

Her panties were a match in color and style and cut very close in the front. She kept her hair trimmed very close and not a hair was visible at the edge of the panties. The panties were essentially a thong. Both of her full, round ass cheeks were completely visible in the back. Almost no fabric was visible between them.

"Tsk, tsk."

Ally cringed at the sound, knowing Mrs. Parker was examining her underwear from behind and probably looking over her shoulder into the mirror that was in front of them.

"Those won't do at all." Mrs. Parker waited a moment longer and then exited the dressing room, leaving the curtain open.

Ally looked up for the first time and watched Mrs. Parker disappear out into the store. Although the dressing rooms were off the main floor, Ally's dressing room stall was at the end of the row. This meant anyone passing by the dressing room area would be able to look in. Ally yanked the curtain closed and sat on the bench next to the stack of dresses.

She craned her head back and shifted her eyes around the tops of the walls that made up her dressing room. She stretched out her long legs and tried to touch the mirror on the far side of the stall with her toes. She was about an inch away when the curtain suddenly flew open.

Sam stuck his head in and his mouth fell open wide when he saw her. His eyes swam over Ally's form. From her toes, up to her smooth, taut calves and thighs. Up her stomach and settling on her delicious tits. Her slouched position on the bench had pushed her breasts higher and closer together and there was the slightest hint of a darker brown above the top of her bra where the edge of her areola was exposed.

Sam stammered several times before finally getting his mouth in gear. "I--uhh--your--your mom told me to put this in here. I--I--I didn't know you'd be in here."

He was holding another dress. He was slowly twisting it in his hands and his death grip on it was turning his knuckles white. He still hadn't taken his eyes off of Ally's chest.

"I'm really sorry." And with that he tossed the dress in her direction and bolted from the room.

Ally had been so shocked by the intrusion that she hadn't even taken the time to cover herself. Only now was the realization hitting her. She jumped up and closed the curtain. She quickly pulled this newest dress over her head and huddled in the corner of the bench. When she looked up, she could see her breath fogging up the mirror. Her heart was racing. A twinge of pleasure built in the pit of her stomach, descended toward her hips, and kept going down.

Was she actually excited about being seen nearly naked?

The curtain suddenly opened again, causing a gasp to escape Ally's lips. This time it was Mrs. Parker. She had a white/purple/pink three-pack of what looked like 'granny-panties' in one hand.

"Here," Mrs. Parker handed the panties to Ally. "Try these on."

Ally frowned. "I don't think we're allowed to try on the underwear."

"Put them on!" Mrs. Parker's tone changed dramatically. It reminded her of the time Mrs. Parker had scolded her after catching her flashing Benny under their dining room table.

Ally took the pack and ripped open the plastic. She pulled out a white pair and dropped the rest on the bench. She turned away from Mrs. Parker, hoping to maintain some sense of modesty, and reached under the dress and pulled down her panties. She hurriedly stepped out of them and slipped the new ones over her feet and up her legs.

It felt like she was wearing a diaper. She was startled when Mrs. Parker grabbed the rear hem of her dress and pulled it all the way up to her waist.

With her other hand, Mrs. Parker pulled at the seat of the panties, occasionally grabbing and poking Ally's butt in the process. Ally shook like a leaf with embarrassment. After several moments Mrs. Parker muttered something under her breath and stepped out of the dressing room.

"Wait here a moment," she said and disappeared.

Ally shifted her weight from foot to foot. She watched the area outside the dressing room in the mirror. Seconds later, Mrs. Parker reappeared. Ally's eyes went wide when she saw Sam following close behind.

Mrs. Parker stepped into the dressing room stall. Before Ally realized it, Mrs. Parker had grabbed the hem of her dress again and pulled it up to her waist. Ally yelped in horror at finding herself half-naked in front of the salesman for the second time. She heard him clear his throat and start to say something but Mrs. Parker interrupted.

"Now take these for example," she said. "They're better than the dreadful things she wore in here. But they're still not quite the right cut. See how they bunch up around the sides?"

Mrs. Parker once again went to tugging on the material covering Ally's ass. This time there was the added embarrassment of knowing someone was watching it.

For a long while, no one said anything. Ally tried to stare a hole into the wall next to the mirror and crawl into it. Finally, Sam cleared his throat.

"Ma'am, I don't think I--," he said.

"Nonsense." Mrs. Parker cut him off. "You work in a women's clothing store, you must have some idea."

Mrs. Parker grabbed the waistband and spun Ally around to face the two of them. Ally was mortified. She pinched her eyes shut tight and wished herself to be anywhere but there.

Mrs. Parker grabbed the sides of the underwear and pulled them in tighter. Ally could feel the cool air of the store on her skin. Mrs. Parker gestured at the underwear.

"The hideous underwear she came in here wearing were made like this," Mrs. Parker said.

In the silence, Ally could feel Sam's eyes openly drinking in the sight of her panty-covered pussy.

"Yeah...umm...what kind of style were you interested in?"

Sam's voice sounded far and away to Ally, as if he were slipping into a dream.

"To be honest, anything will do," Mrs. Parker said as she continued to hold the panties. "I realize it'll be a difficult task to find something in here to fit her, seeing as she's shaped like a prostitute." And then as an aside to Ally, "No offense dear."

Ally couldn't remember the last time she had been so offended or embarrassed. She cracked her eyes just enough to shoot eye-daggers at the woman but Mrs. Parker was looking at Sam. Ally shifted her barely open eyes over to him and stared at his chest, not daring to make eye contact.

She allowed her eyes to wonder down over his body. Her eyes opened wider when she saw the unmistakable erection in the front of his pants. He must have seen her looking and quickly dropped his hands to cover himself and took a half step backwards. Ally grinned inwardly at the fact that she wasn't the only one feeling uncomfortable with the current circumstances.

Mrs. Parker released the grip on her panties and let the dress fall back down to cover her. Ally's relief was short-lived, however.

"The problem is her hips and buttocks, as you can see." Mrs. Parker grabbed Ally around the waist as she spoke and turned her around again, facing away from her and Sam.

Ally felt Mrs. Parker grab the hem of the dress again and pull it up, again exposing her to the salesman. "Lean over so I can show him what I mean," Mrs. Parker said. Ally felt the older woman pushing down on her shoulders.

Ally tensed the muscles in her back and resisted bending over. She was about to voice a protest when she felt the other woman's fingernails dig into the flesh just above her shoulder blade. She cried out and gave in to the physical pressure.

Once she was bent over at the waist, Ally felt Mrs. Parker once again manipulating and pulling at her panties. Mrs. Parker grabbed at them until Ally felt the material pulled into her butt, fully exposing her ass cheeks. Mrs. Parker pushed down gently on her shoulders and pulled more tightly at the panties.

Ally bit down gently on her tongue and dreaded the show Sam was getting.

"Now see, for a regular woman her flesh would be more soft and pliable and the panties wouldn't bunch so much," Mrs. Parker said. "But in her case, it's tougher and more muscular."

As she spoke, she poked Ally's right ass cheek with her finger, causing the younger woman to jump. "Oh calm down," Mrs. Parker scolded. "See what I mean?" she poked and prodded each cheek in succession with her fingers. "Her buttocks don't give as much as they should. They should be softer. Do you know what I'm talking about?"

"Uhh...yeah...I...well," Sam couldn't seem to find the words.

"Well, come over here," Mrs. Parker said.

Ally's eyes flipped open. Surely Mrs. Parker wasn't about to do what she thought she was.

"Here, feel right here," Mrs. Parker said.

Ally's entire body tensed up as she watched Sam in the mirror. He stepped up behind her and hesitated. When he didn't move, Mrs. Parker grabbed his hand and moved it for him. Ally thought she would die of embarrassment when she felt his palm against her bare skin.

"Squeeze it," Mrs. Parker said.

Sam complied and Ally felt him lightly press his fingers into the skin before becoming bolder. Before long, he was using both hands to fully squeeze and knead both of her ass cheeks. With the way he was standing, It looked like he might pull his cock out then and there and fuck her doggystyle.

Mrs. Parker moved his hands away.

"Now feel this," Mrs. Parker turned and guided his hand beneath her own dress and placed it on her butt.

Ally looked at them in the mirror with wide eyes and watched Sam's hand moving beneath Mrs. Parker's dress. She blinked her eyes rapidly several times, not sure if she could believe what she was seeing.

"More like a real woman, wouldn't you agree?" Mrs. Parker said.

"Uhh...they're both very nice," Sam said quietly, clearly not wanting to offend either woman.

Mrs. Parker swatted his hand away. She narrowed her eyes and stared at him. Sam stuck both of his hands into his pockets as he withered beneath her gaze.

"Hmm, well, let's move on then," she said after several moments of silence. "Turn around Ally."

Ally was grateful to no longer be bent over on display for the salesman. She could feel him staring at her as she turned around but cast her eyes down to the floor behind him.

"Take off your dress," Mrs. Parker said.

"I'm sorry?" Ally was sure she had misheard.

"Take it off," the older woman repeated plainly.

"But...," Ally's heart sank and raced at the same time. She twisted and poked her toes into the carpet.

"You need new bras too. I want him to see what we're working with."

Aside from her foot, Ally's body remained frozen in place. Her eyes involuntarily shot over and met Sam's. His eyes were wide with anticipation and there was an obvious grin on his face as if he couldn't believe his luck. Ally cursed him in her head and looked back to Mrs. Parker.

"Let's go young lady," Mrs. Parker gestured at her, "we don't have all night. I'm sure he needs to help other customers. Let's not waste his time."

Ally tried to keep her hands from visibly shaking as she grabbed the bottom of her dress and began lifting it up her legs. She kept her eyes focused on the tiny holes in the white commercial tiled ceiling above her. She moved her eyes from hole to hole, trying to count them to calm her nerves.