Keeping Him Pure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She raised the dress higher and higher. Up and over her panties and past her stomach. Ally paused for a moment as she got to her breasts but forged ahead. There was an audible gasp in the quiet stall when she lifted the dress past her chest. She was sure it had come from Sam. When she had taken the dress completely off, she dropped it to the floor and kept her eyes focused upward. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Mrs. Parker step closer.

"Please excuse her indecency," Mrs. Parker said.

Ally wanted to spit on the woman.

"As you can see, this bra, if you can call it that, covers nothing." The woman dragged her fingertips across the tops of Ally's breasts, as if Sam needed help seeing the exposed skin.

Ally withdrew a step as she was touched.

"Hold still," Mrs. Parker said coldly. "Obviously," she said to Sam, "her immature body allows her breasts to sit naturally high. So her need to wear a bra like this is an obvious plea for attention."

Ally balled her hands into fists. She continued to stare at the ceiling as Mrs. Parker hurled lightly veiled insults at her.

"Her breasts are almost entirely exposed. Her nipple...," Mrs. Parker suddenly wound her fingers into the right bra cup.

Ally let out a screech as Mrs. Parker poked her nipple. Ally stepped backwards and swatted the woman's hand away. Mrs. Parker glared at her and put her hands on her hips.

"I'm trying to find you some suitable undergarments," she spoke slowly through gritted teeth. "I'm not the one who came out dressed like a Jezebel."

Ally's body felt hot all over. Sam seemed indecisive as to whether he should leave the two women alone or continue to ogle Ally's chest.

Mrs. Parker finally threw her hands up. "Forget it." She turned to Sam, "I'm sorry we wasted your time. Maybe we'll be back some day when she grows up and is able to shop like an adult." Mrs. Parker bent over and began roughly snatching up the dresses.

This comment pinched a nerve. Ally dug her fingernails into her palms until it hurt. She wasn't a little girl.

"Fine," she said quietly.

That last barb had been an obvious challenge and Ally would rise to it. She could take whatever this holy roller could dish.

She took a step toward the woman and removed her arms from her chest and extended them out to the side.

Mrs. Parker stood up, her arms full of clothes, and raised an eyebrow at Ally.

"Do what you have to do," Ally stuck her chin out at the woman, daring her to do her worst. She fluttered her fingers in the air, punctuating the challenge.

Mrs. Parker pursed her lips hard. Her eyes seemed to catch fire for a moment but it went out quickly and Mrs. Parker's expression reverted back to its usual frozen-smile appearance. Ally knew she had gotten under the woman's and smiled inwardly at her minor victory.

Mrs. Parker stepped toward Ally while turning her head to Sam. "So as I was saying, before I was interrupted...this bra barely conceals her."

Ally bit down on her lower lip as Mrs. Parker slipped her fingers into her bra cup again. Ally exhaled sharply through her nose as the woman's fingertips glanced across her nipples.

"Her nipples are barely below the top of the fabric." As Mrs. Parker spoke, she pinched Ally's nipple. Ally's eyes shot open widely and she bit down harder on her lip, stifling a scream that got caught in her throat.

"Did you say something dear?" Mrs. Parker said.

Ally shook her head. Mrs. Parker rolled the nipple between her fingers as she continued to speak. Ally ran her tongue across the back of her top row of teeth. Each movement by the woman was shooting sparks through her breast which spread throughout her body. She could not believe this woman was openly groping her in front of a man.

"Now, I'm not a prude," Mrs. Parker said, "Surely you have a fine selection of fashionable bras that would meet her approval. But I won't have her leaving this store wearing something like this," Mrs. Parker said.

Beads of sweat had formed on Sam's forehead. Instead of speak, he only nodded and stepped awkwardly backwards out of the stall.

"You wait here," Mrs. Parker said to Ally and gave her nipple one last tweak before following Sam.

Ally let out a long sigh when the two were gone. Her heart was racing. She reached up and slipped down the cups of her bra, exposing her breasts. Her dark nipples were hard. She reached up and stroked them, picking up where Mrs. Parker left off.

She weaved her hands through her substantial cleavage and cupped her breasts, overfilling her hands with tit flesh. She was amused as she watched herself in the mirror. She turned left and right as she lifted, squeezed, and lowered her breasts. Her stomach fluttered and she felt a growing desire to slip a hand into her panties.

She put her right index finger into her mouth and flicked her warm tongue across the tip several times. She admired her pouty lips in the mirror as she slowly worked her finger back and forth between her lips. She brought her wet finger down and brushed it over her right nipple, watching it shine with her saliva. She lifted her left index finger to her mouth and repeated the process with her left nipple.

With her eyes closed and her head thrown back, Ally revelled in the dual sensations. She wished she had three hands. She allowed her right hand to leave her breast and pass down across her stomach. As it reached the waistband of her panties, she heard Mrs. Parker's and Sam's muffled voices approaching. She quickly flipped the cups back up over her breasts and tried to stand as nonchalantly as possible.

"We found a few that I think you'll like," Mrs. Parker said as she entered the stall. She held a plain white bra and a lavender one with flowers. Each looked like it had come out of Laura Bush's wardrobe.

Sam followed behind with a handful of bras of assorted colors. As far as Ally could tell, each looked as hideous as the next.

"These are a little more plain, I know. But they are very comfortable and far more ladylike than that thing." Mrs. Parker held out the two she had to Ally. "Here try one on," Mrs. Parker said, shaking them at Ally.

Ally stepped forward and took the lavender bra. "I guess I'll try this one out."

Ally raised her eyebrows at Mrs. Parker who continued to stand there watching her.

"Oh don't be bashful dear, you don't have anything I haven't seen," Mrs. Parker said.

Ally frowned in response then shot a quick look to Sam who was still standing by the door to the stall with a silly grin on his face. "Excuse me a moment," she said to him.

"Nonsense, Alejandra. He works in a women's clothing store. I'm sure you don't have anything he hasn't seen either," Mrs. Parker said.

"I don't think...," Ally said, shaking her head.

"Come along now, we've wasted far too much of this young man's time as it is," Mrs. Parker said. She dropped the bra she was holding and stepped toward Ally.

"Hey what are you...," Ally said in a high pitched voice as the woman reached up and deftly unsnapped Ally's bra. Ally's hands shot up and she pressed the cups against her chest.

Mrs. Parker grabbed one end of the bra strap and tried to pull it free but Ally held onto it for dear life.

"You know, I thought we were all adults here. Didn't we just go through that?" Mrs. Parker said. Her voice dripped with condescension.

Ally met Mrs. Parker's eye, which had a vengeful glint to it. Ally had challenged her and she seemed intent on cashing in.

Ally's shoulders sagged and she took a deep breath. She slowly loosened her grip on the bra. Mrs. Parker quickly snatched it from her. Ally's hands covered her breasts where the bra had been. Mrs. Parker smiled a false smile and gestured to the new bra Ally was holding. Ally shot the woman a dark look and turned away.

She put an arm across her chest as she tried to position the new bra in her hands. She did her best to put her free arm through the arm hole but was struggling to do it. She glanced into the mirror and as expected, saw Sam watching her intently in the reflection.

Ally clenched her teeth tightly and shut her eyes. She knew what was coming. She mentally counted to three and dropped her arm. With both hands free, she quickly slipped both arms into the arm holes of the bra and positioned it over her breasts. It had only been a moment but she knew Sam had seen her naked tits. A quiet rustling sound came from his direction but she was too embarrassed to open her eyes and look at him to see what it was. Most likely, he had almost dropped the bras he was holding when she had exposed herself.

Ally reached back to fasten the bra and dropped her arms when she was done. It was only then that she realized she had been holding her breath throughout the ordeal and began taking in deep gulps of air.

"It fits...but it doesn't fit well," Mrs. Parker said. The woman grabbed Ally by the shoulders and Ally allowed herself to be turned around from the mirror. "Her breasts still sit a little too high. Am I right?" she said to Sam but didn't wait for a response.

Ally felt the woman step behind her. Her eyes flew open when Mrs. Parker reached up and grabbed both of Ally's breasts from behind.

"You don't really look like a B cup. You could be a C," Mrs. Parker said.

Ally dared look at Sam and found him with his mouth hanging open, his jaw looking unhinged. She immediately lifted her eyes to the ceiling above his head, willing it to come crashing down on him.

"Hmm, I don't know...," Mrs. Parker said as she continued to squeeze and paw at the younger woman's breasts. "What do you think Sam?"

"She..well...I guess she could be a B cup, or maybe a C." Sam's voice sounded hoarse, as if he hadn't had water in days.

"Come closer and see," Mrs. Parker waved him over.

Ally watched him hesitate out of the corner of her eye. He walked slowly as if he thought he was in a dream.

"Put those down," Mrs. Parker said.

Sam dropped the bras he was holding onto the floor and Ally saw him wipe his sweaty palms on his pants.

Ally silently mouthed, "Oh my God," as Mrs. Parker pulled Sam behind her.

"You want me to...," Sam said.

With that, Mrs. Parker grabbed him by the wrists and guided his hands up to Ally's tits. Ally let out a small scream as she felt the young mans hands immediately squeeze them.

"I'm sorry, did the bra pinch you?" Mrs. Parker said.

Ally could only shake her head.

"Well, what do you think?" Mrs. Parker said to Sam.

Ally's breath caught again as she felt Sam slowly squeezing her breasts through the bra. He was hesitant at first but before long was squeezing and lifting them just as Mrs. Parker had done.

"Do you think these bras will work for her size," Mrs. Parker said after several silent moments of Sam's groping.

"Umm...they might," Sam said.

"Well it's a lot of money, we have to be sure." Mrs. Parker pushed Sam away and Ally allowed air back into her lungs.

Ally felt Mrs. Parker tugging at the bra and turned her head to try to see what she was doing. Before she knew it, Mrs. Parker had unfastened it. Ally's hands shot up to meet Mrs. Parker's hands as the older woman tried to lift the bra straps off of her shoulders.

"Don't be shy," Mrs. Parker said as she tapped Ally on the shoulders. Her syrupy sweet tone made Ally want to throw up.

With a grumble, Ally dropped her hands and Mrs. Parker pulled the bra off. Ally resisted the urge to cover herself.

"Now try," Mrs. Parker said to Sam.

"Oh my God," Ally repeated, this time audibly.

"Don't blasphemy," Mrs. Parker said sharply.

Ally wanted to scream at the top of her lungs when she felt Sam's hands come up to cup her naked tits. She pinched her eyes shut, caught somewhere between pleasure and mortal embarrassment. She could hear him breathing deeply and his breath tickled her back.

Her entire body shook and her mouth fell open when his palms passed across her hard nipples. His hands were warm and soft but strong. His fingertips sank into her flesh as he continued to press them in his hands. He lifted, he lowered, he squeezed them together. His fingers melted into her skin.

Fire shot out from her nipples as he continued to palm them. She clenched and rubbed her thighs together as the fire traveled through her stomach and crashed into her clit. Almost involuntarily, she raisd a hand and pulled her hair to the side. She shuddered as she felt his hot breath on her neck. If Mrs. Parker hadn't been standing right there, she would have grabbed the back of his head and pulled his mouth down to her neck.

Ally cleared her throat each time she felt a moan about to escape her lips and hoped the moans were going unnoticed. Even as her pussy screamed to be touched, she did her best to try to appear neutral to Sam's tit groping. He probably would have continued for the next hour if Mrs. Parker hadn't spoken up.

"So, what cup size?" Mrs. Parker said.

"Oh...I...," Sam said.

Mrs. Parker stepped up behind him and pulled his right hand away from Ally's breast, replacing it with her own. Her sudden change in body position caused him to press up against the back of Ally. Ally gasped as she felt his hardness press against the top of her ass. Her vision began to blur as the two of them each squeezed one of her bare tits. Mrs. Parker's hand was in constant contact with her nipple and Ally fought the urge to slip her hand into her damp panties.

Ally casually ground her ass back against Sam trying to be as discrete as possible but knew he'd feel it. In response, Sam squeezed her left tit harder. Ally threw her head back, bringing it closer to Sam's. Her head titled to the side, exposing the side of her neck to him. She silently tried to will him to suck it.

She continued to rub her thighs together, feeling her own wetness. She brought her hands to the front of her thighs and traced her fingers along the edge of her panties, slowly creeping toward her pussy.

Emboldened with the situation, Sam brought his fingers to Ally's left nipple and pinched it roughly.

"Uhngghh!" Ally cried out, her fingers slipping beneath the cotton fabric.

"You're right, she may fit a B cup," Mrs. Parker said abruptly as she removed her hand from Ally's breast. She gently pushed Sam away from Ally. Ally wanted to scream at the break in contact.

Ally quickly pulled her hands away from her panties and put her hands back at her sides.

"I guess we'll take these two bras," Mrs. Parker pointed at the white and lavender bras, "And this dress." Mrs. Parker gathered up the clothing and shoved it into Sam's hands. "If you could ring these up, we'll be out in a moment."

Sam stumbled over himself twice as he helped collect the extra clothing. He stepped out of the stall and turned to look back, taking in a full frontal view of Ally's bare tits. He had the world's largest smile as he pulled the curtain closed and walked away.

"What am I going to do with you?" Mrs. Parker said from behind Ally.

Ally turned to face the woman, undecided on what to say.

"That young man, who probably has a girlfriend, takes time out of his day to come in here and help you try on clothes and you're in here moaning like a whore," Mrs. Parker said with a hiss.

"But you...," Ally started to say.

"Don't make excuses!" Mrs. Parker said, her hands on her hips. "Look at those," she said, pointing at the panties Ally was wearing, "you've ruined them. Now we'll have to buy those as well."

The front was noticeably damp. Ally brought her hands up to cover them.

"Just...just get dressed, we'll talk about it on the way home," Mrs. Parker said as she stepped past Ally. She pulled open the curtain and stepped out but immediately poked her head back in.

She looked Ally up and down and seemed to be considering something. "No," she said, "we probably better do something about you before we get home. I don't want you throwing yourself at Benjamin like you did that poor salesman.

Mrs. Parker stepped back into the stall and closed the curtain. "Take those off," she pointed at Ally's panties.

Ally wasn't sure what was coming next but had an idea. She grabbed the waistband of the panties and stopped.

"Now, young lady!" Mrs. Parker said when Ally didn't move.

Ally hooked her thumbs into the waistband and slowly pulled the panties down her legs and stepped out of them. She put her hands in front of her pussy to block Mrs. Parker's view as she stood naked before the woman.

Mrs. Parker stepped over and grabbed Ally by the shoulders and turned her toward the bench. Ally resisted slightly as the woman pushed her forward and finally gave in as the woman applied more pressure. Ally placed her palms onto the bench, her naked ass exposed.

Mrs. Parker stepped forward and ran her index finger along Ally's wet slit causing the younger woman to yelp and bolt upright.

"Let's just get this over with," Mrs. Parker's voice sounded exasperated, as if talking to a small child. "I don't want to do this anymore than you do, but we both know you won't be able to control yourself when we get back." She pushed Ally's shoulders down again.

Ally bit down hard on her tongue as she felt the woman run her finger between her slick lips. She shuddered as the woman grazed her clit and found herself pushing back toward her. Ally arched her back as Mrs. Parker ran the fingernails from her other hand along Ally's spine.

Although the curtain to the stall was closed, there was far too little privacy for this. But as Mrs. Parker strummed her fingers along Ally's engorged pussy lips, Ally closed her eyes, gave in and allowed the other woman full access.

Mrs. Parker rubbed her index and middle fingers on the outside of Ally's pussy, collecting her juice on her fingertips and smearing it around her lips and onto the back of her thighs. She pressed a finger between the lips and slowly worked it back and forth, in and out, until it was buried up to her second knuckle in Ally's hot box.

She brushed the rest of her hand against Ally's clit. Ally tried rocking back to meet the agonizingly slow thrusts but Mrs. Parker grabbed her ass cheek with her spare hand and held her in place.

Ally exhaled sharply and swept the hair from her face as Mrs. Parker pressed a second finger into her pussy to join the first. She slowly ran the fingers back and forth against each other as she worked them in and out. The motion elicited a moan from Ally, who quickly pursed her lips together to prevent another one from escaping.

Ally felt Mrs. Parker's hand leave her ass cheek and opened her eyes as she felt the woman's body position shift. She watched in the mirror as the woman leaned over her, her face drawing closer to Ally's ass.

Ally tensed for a moment, uncertain about where Mrs. Parker's mouth was headed and grinned when the woman planted a soft kiss on her right ass cheek. She repeated this with the left one and then returned to the right one where she flicked her tongue several times over the smooth skin.Ally let out a small chuckle and tried to move away from the ticklish sensation.

Mrs. Parker responded by reaching under the younger woman and grabbing hold of one of her pendulous tits. She immediately passed her palm from side to side over her hard nipple causing Ally's arms to give out slightly and press her breast fully into the other woman's hand.

Another moan, louder this time, let loose from Ally's mouth as Mrs. Parker's warm tongue moved from her ass cheek to the small of her back. It lingered there for a moment before traveling up Ally's spine. Ally closed her eyes again as she felt her tongue snaking back and forth.

The cool trail it left behind was in stark contrast to her pussy which was on fire. With Mrs. Parker holding her in place by her tit, Ally desperately wanted to rock back to meet the finger thrusts but settled for clenching her pussy around the fingers each time Mrs. Parker pushed them in. Every time Mrs. Parker's hand bounced against Ally's clit, Ally saw bright spots behind her eyelids.