Keeping Him Pure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Parker's tongue continued along Ally's backbone until it reached the base of her neck. She clamped her lips down on the back of the young woman's neck and sucked the skin.

"Oh God!" Ally cried out as her eyes flew open.

"Don't blasphemy!" Mrs. Parker said in a loud whisper. She took hold of Ally's nipple and twisted it roughly causing Ally to try to pull away but Mrs. Parker held her firmly.

Mrs. Parker went back to work on Ally's neck, moving her wet kisses and suckling from the back of Ally's neck to the side. Ally chewed on the inside of her cheek to try to stifle her moans. She shuddered almost uncontrollably when Mrs. Parker flicked Ally's earlobe with her tongue.

Ally continued to squirm as she was brought to the brink by Mrs. Parker. She was breathing faster and faster and began to feel lightheaded. Her shoulders heaved with each breath she took. Her chest felt hot. Her pussy throbbed. She wanted to cum. She needed to cum.

Mrs. Parker seemed to sense this and increased the pace of her fingers. She took Ally's earlobe between her teeth and gave it a nip.

Ally's eyes shot open. She flexed her fingers around the end of the bench she was leaning on. A tingling pressure quickly built just below the pit of her stomach and raced down the backs of her legs making them shake. It zipped back up the inside of her calves. As it passed her knees toward her inner thighs, she caught movement out of the corner of her eye.

In the mirror she spotted a shoe beneath the curtain of her changing room. It was a brown loafer...and it had a long, deep grey scuff across the top, as if the owner had kicked over a pile of rocks on the way to work.

Ally's orgasm froze in her legs. She opened her mouth to alert Mrs. Parker and tell her to stop but when Ally opened her mouth, "Uuunnngghh," was the only sound that came out. She tried to stand up but Mrs. Parker just held her tighter.

Ally shut her eyes and tried to compose herself before trying to speak again. When she opened eyes again she saw both pairs of shoes beneath the curtain.

"S-stop, there's...ahhhhhh...sss-someone...," Ally dropped her head as she trailed off. She shut her eyes again, this time trying to resist the impending orgasm that continued to teeter on the edge. Mrs. Parker's fingers were a blur as she tried to coax it out of her. Ally dug her fingernails into the bench and tensed her body.

Mrs. Parker seemed to sense she was trying to fight off cumming. She pressed her lips against Ally's ear, "Hurry up so we can leave," she whispered harshly.

The older woman's warm breath brought another moan from Ally's mouth. Her legs began to shake again and she knew she wouldn't be able to hold on much longer.

Ally tried to ignore the fact that Sam was just outside the curtain listening to her getting finger fucked. Part of her wanted to crawl under the bench and hide in shame. Part of her wanted to cum on Mrs. Parker's fingers. Part of her wanted Sam to come inside and watch. Ally bit down on her lower lip while the wet rhythmic sounds of Mrs. Parker's efforts filled the room.

Ally made a last effort to try to fight it and started reciting nursery rhymes in her head.

"Little boy blue come blow your cock...Wait what?"

She got a mental image of Sam standing next to the bench, his dick poking out through the zipper of his corduroy pants. She imagined him thrusting his dick into her mouth as he watched her getting fingered at the other end.

In that moment, Mrs. Parker bit Ally's ear and that was all it took.

The pressure in Ally's inner thighs shot into her pussy before she knew it. She screamed out as her pussy exploded and her vision went white behind her eyelids. Mrs. Parker removed her hand from Ally's tit and put it over her mouth. Ally screamed into it in time with the orgasmic waves that were washing over her body. Mrs. Parker relentlessly thrust her fingers in and out of Ally as she shook and writhed under her.

Ally's arms gave out and she leaned all the way onto the bench, leaving her ass high in the air. Mrs. Parker continued to hold her hand over Ally's mouth as the screams became less loud. Only when they became whimpers did she slow the pace of her fingers.

Ally let out a long deep sigh as she came back down to earth. Mrs. Parker finally stopped strumming her pussy lips and removed her hand. When Ally was quiet, she uncovered her mouth.

"Get dressed," Mrs. Parker said. Her tone was simple, as if nothing had just happened. She held her hand out in front of her. It glistened with Ally's juices. Mrs. Parker glanced around the stall for something to clean it with but finally stepped up behind Ally and wiped it off across Ally's ass cheeks and lower back several times.

Ally frowned at her in the mirror. Mrs. Parker walked to the curtain and as she did, Ally noticed the brown loafers disappear.

Mrs. Parker picked up a pair of the new panties they were buying. "Clean yourself up," she said. "Use these," she tossed them onto the bench next to Ally who was still bent over. "I would have you use your own panties but there's no material to use." She shot Ally a dirty look and stepped out of the changing stall.

Ally was inclined to stick her head out of the curtain and tell Mrs. Parker what she thought of her fashion sense but thought better of it and snatched up a pair of the 'granny panties' and wiped off her back and ass.

She paused for a moment and looked herself over in the mirror. Her hair was mussed and there was a bright red mark on the right side of her neck from Mrs. Parker's mouth. She used another pair of the panties to finish wiping herself up.

Ally began to step into her own panties but decided against it. After slipping back into her dress, she took another look at herself and adjusted the dress. She swept the hair back from her face and tried to smooth it into a more presentable appearance. She stooped down and gathered the rest of the clothing from the changing room stall floor.

Her breathing was still quicker than normal and she took another moment to collect herself before flinging back the curtain and walking back towards the sales floor.