Keeping it in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieL
CharlieL
118 Followers

"No, you rotten son of a bitch and I am never going to do it to Sarah again."

"Just asking Jim. Don't get upset. You have to remember that you ate her pussy and fucked her so I'm counting that you haven't forgot that my cock is hanging here needing the attention of your mouth so get over here and do your stuff."

Sarah just looked at me sort of indicating that this wasn't part of the agreement. She didn't think she would be able to watch her father give a blowjob. Tough shit. She'll get to see him in action this way too. She had seen him with my cock up his as and his mouth on her pussy and she just had him fucking her so now it was my turn.

I sat on the easy chair next to the sofa and motioned for him to crawl over on his hands and knees to take care of my cock. He does seem to like to suck me off for his eyes lit up a bit as he bent to the task.

He grabbed my shaft and led it to his mouth and after letting his tongue lick up and around the purplish head of it took more of it in one smooth move than he had on any of the other blowjobs he had ever given me. I reached down and put my hands on either side of his head and just held him firmly where he was. There wasn't going to be any backing off on my part. I motioned for Sarah to come nearer me so I could suck her tits as her father was doing his thing. I let my tongue go a little crazy on her nipples as my mouth closed on them. You could have heard her moans over on the next city block.

I few minutes of his sucking my cock and I pushed him off and pulled Sarah by the hand and bent her over the back of the chair and after entering her from the rear we did some serious thrusting. Her moans with me working on her tits couldn't compare with the noise she was making as I was driving my cock in her hard and fast. She was screeching and squealing louder than I had ever heard any other woman. I had my hands on her hips pulling her to me as I buried my cock as deep as I could. She loved every inch of it. It didn't take long and she was exploding and I was right behind her. As soon as we both had cum I pulled her up and just cuddled against her while my soft cock slipped out of her. She moved her face over her shoulder to plant a huge kiss on me that had her tongue trying to find its way down my throat.

"Sarah, I don't know what you want to do about where you are going to live in the future but if you would feel uncomfortable living here with him and your mother you are welcome to move in with me. Your choice" "Thanks for the offer Jim but I think I'll stay here at least till my mother gets home and then who knows, I'll probably move in with that marvelous cock of yours."

A week later I had a knock at my door and opened it to find Sarah standing there with two suitcases. Her only words were, "There is a ton more of my stuff down in the car but let's fuck first." I guessed she was here to stay.

CharlieL
CharlieL
118 Followers
12