Keeping It In The Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stayed in bed together for most of the rest of the day, sleeping in each other's arms, sucking and fucking. We've spent every night since then together, and Ruth has pretty much moved into my home – mine and Julie's. She's a much more adventurous and brazen lover than Jules, always ready for me and eager to do anything. One of our most memorable sex sessions was in the lounge, watching a porno DVD I'd bought. Before long Ruth was kneeling on the sofa with me behind her, my tongue buried deep in her tight, sweet bum as I rimmed her, before we moved into a lovely 69 then fucked, gazing into each other's eyes. We had to work quite hard afterwards to get the cum stains out of the fabric of the sofa!

I keep telling myself that this will only last until Julie comes home from Afghanistan, that everything will then return to normal. But I think that's partly because I'm a little scared to admit to myself that I really don't want it to stop. I've fallen deeply in love with Ruth, with an intensity I can't remember ever feeling for my wife, and I'm addicted to screwing and sucking her sweet furry pussy. How we'll handle it when Julie does return I don't know, but that's for the future; for now I know only that I want to spend every moment I can in the arms of my beautiful, sexy mother-in-law.

12