Keeping It in the Family

Story Info
Mom and twin sons.
5.1k words
4.53
58k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story as told to me by a good female friend of mine. At first I was shocked but more surprised when she asked me to write about it.

This is a story, not of incest but of true love between a mother and her sons.

She felt that the world should know that love between a mother and her sons is not wrong but should be looked upon as being required before sons go out with women.

*****

And yes, Bobbi was back on the pill before she started teaching her sons...

*****

"Oh God, yes!" I yelled out in pleasure as my son Jerry shot his hot cum into my cunt. As soon as he stopped, my other son, Tom, mounted me and fucked me hard until he filled his mother's cunt with his cum.

They both lay next to me spent as I enjoyed their hard work. As I rested, I thought back to when and how it all started.

My name is Roberta but everyone calls me Bobbi. I am 42 years old and a widow. My husband was killed in an auto accident three years ago. I have twin sons, Tom & Jerry, who are now 22 and live with me in our colonial style house.

Both sons are 5'9", about 175, brown hair, brown eyes and not muscular.

The house was in a secluded area with no neighbors and was very quiet. The good thing was that it has a nice pool.

Anyway, I guess things changed soon after my husband died. It was a tough time for all of us. Fortunately, my husband left us financially secure and both sons had full scholarships to the local college, which made things better. They are currently taking post grad courses.

Both of my sons are very bright but not very socially inclined. I don't think they ever had a real girl friend or buddies to hang out with. I guess they were nerds, always studying or had their heads in their books.

One day I called my dearest friend and neighbor, Connie. She is a little older than me, I guess in her mid 50's and has a son, now in his early 30's. She is also a widow.

I asked her to stop by when she could because I wanted to discuss my sons with her. She said she would come by the next morning, after my sons left for their post graduate classes.

The next morning Connie came over and, over coffee, I told her that my sons are inept socially and I wanted to help them.

Connie looked at me and said, "Bobbi, when my son was 18, he was the same way. He never had a girl friend and all I saw him do was watch porn on his computer. When he wasn't around, I visited some of the sites he went into. They were all mother's and sons fucking."

I was shocked that she told me that.

I asked her, "What did you?"

Connie said, "Well, it was hard for me to talk to him since his father died years earlier. Then one day I decided to do something to see if he wanted to have sex with me."

She continued, "I started dressing a little more provocative. I would show him more and more of myself to see if he would say anything. I stopped wearing a bra too. Finally, one day he came over to me and said. "Mom, I have noticed lately that you are different and I like the new you. You're the hottest looking mom around."

I asked her, "What did you say to that?"

She replied, "I am glad you like the new me. I told my son that it was ok for him to look at women and fantasize a bit and if he wanted to discuss anything or needed my help with anything to let me know."

I asked her if he took her up on it.

Connie then said, "Bobbi, a few months later he came to me and said he met a girl but he didn't know what to do. I asked him in what way and he just blurted out sex."

She continued, "I asked him if he wanted me to help him and he asked if I would teach him. I thought about it and told him I would, even though I knew I would be overstepping our relationship."

I looked at her and said, "Connie, you let him fuck you?"

She just looked at me and said, "You are the only person in the world that knows and yes, my son and I have been fucking all the time until he recently moved out of state."

I sat in disbelief with my mouth open.

Connie looked at me and asked, "Tell me the truth, are you going to fuck your sons?"

I glanced at her, my face turning a beet red and said, "I am not sure. They need help but I am not sure if it would be right."

Connie smiled and said, "Bobbi, do it. It will be the best thing for all three of you. And, if you need another woman's help, feel free to call me."

We laughed and got up. I thanked her and we kissed goodbye. But this time our kiss wasn't just a peck on our cheeks, she slipped her tongue in my mouth and, much to my surprise, I didn't resist. When we finally parted, she looked at me and said, "Anytime, you want me to come over, let me know...any port in the storm." She then left.

Wow, my best friend is bi, I thought to myself.

After our talk, I went into my sons room and checked out the mom/son sites and got a better understanding of what they watched. I decided then that I would teach my sons about sex, first-hand.

The next day my son Jerry was home and Tom was out doing errands until dinner time. I asked him if he wanted to join me at our pool. He said he had a couple of things to do but would join me in about 30 minutes. I told him I would be waiting.

I went upstairs and put on a skimpy white bikini that kind of showed a lot dry. I only wore it when my husband and I were alone. When it was wet you could see everything and I mean everything.

As soon as I got to the pool, I jumped in so the suit would be almost see through when Jerry arrived. I knew he would be able to see my nipples and that I would have a smooth pussy. I couldn't wait and was already getting wet.

About forty minutes later, Jerry came out in his speedo type bathing suit.

I told him to sit next to me on one of the lounges. I could see that he was already getting hard.

I asked him to put some lotion on me and sat up and removed the tie behind my neck so he could put the lotion on me.

He seemed a little apprehensive at first but as his hands spread the lotion, I told him it felt good.

I rolled over on my stomach and told him to continue putting the lotion all over me.

I spread my legs a bit to see how far my son would go.

Little by little, he got bolder and when he got to my ass, he slipped his hand under the hem of my suit and I didn't object.

Then I said, "Jerry, that feels really good. Make sure you get the lotion between my legs and on my inner thighs, as I spread them wider to give him access."

He responded, "Mom, Your back is done. Do you want me to do your front or can you handle that?"

I said, "Baby, you are doing fine. Your hands feel good on me. Please do my front."

I rolled over on my back. My hands holding the bikini top loosely.

Jerry started spreading the lotion on my stomach and I lifted my bikini top a bit so he could see some tit. I know he saw but he never said a word.

After quite a while, he finished and he went to the lounge to lay down.

I looked over and could see the outline of his hard cock. From what I could see, he was well endowed.

About an hour later I told him I was going in the pool and asked him to join me.

We jumped in and enjoyed the coolness. I made sure there was plenty of body contact and I even grabbed a quick feel of his hard cock.

As we were swimming, I made sure my top slipped off. Suddenly, I stood up, topless, and asked Jerry to retrieve it from the bottom of the pool. By this time my nipples were rock hard and jutting out.

When Jerry retrieved my top I asked him it it would be okay if I staid topless and he said it was fine with him.

For the next half hour I was in the pool topless with my son and, from what I saw, he was enjoying himself.

We got out and I remained topless.

I turned to my son and asked, "Jerry, are you okay with me being topless?"

He looked over at me and with a smile said, "Yeah mom, you are fine. It's just that you have never done anything like this before. I like the new you too."

I smiled and said, "You know baby, if you like the new me, I am glad because I like the new me too. I would do anything to make you feel good. All you have to do is ask."

I continued, "I have a confession to make. I kind of accidently saw some of what you were watching on your computer and I am okay with it. But, I bet you would prefer the real thing, wouldn't you?"

Jerry looked at me and said, "Mom, you know? I am so embarrassed. You must hate me."

I responded, "Baby, no. It is okay. Tell me, do you want to have sex with your mom?"

Jerry looked at me and said, "Mom, both of us want to have sex with you...me and Tom. We talk about it all the time. You are so sexy and hot. We jerk off thinking about you all the time."

I called him over to me. "Son, put your hands on your mom's tits. Feel them. Go ahead and suck my nipples."

I put his hands on my tits and held him to me. As he played with my tits, I kissed him. My tongue slipped into his mouth and I reached down to feel his manhood.

As he was sucking my nipples, my hand slid under his bathing suit and I felt his cock.

I whispered to him, "Hon, take off your suit and let mommy see all of you."

As he continued sucking his new prize, he slipped off his suit and his big, hard cock sprung from its confine. My hand grasped his shaft as he started to moan.

"That is a gorgeous cock Jerry." I said. Mommy is going to enjoy teaching you.

I slowly moved my mouth down to his cock and engulfed it as he continued feeling my tits.

I started giving my son a slow blow job, going up and down on his shaft.

In a matter of minutes, he told me he was going to cum.

I sucked harder and in seconds, he shot stream after stream of cum into my mouth. I tried to swallow it all but couldn't as some trickled out of my mouth.

I told him he did a great job and asked him how he felt. He smiled and said it was great.

Then his reality set in. "Mom, what about Tom? Should I say anything?"

I looked at him and told him not to say anything and that tonight, I will speak to Tom.

I got up and took my son's hand and took him upstairs to my bedroom.

Now that Jerry and I enjoyed each other, I stood up and slipped off my bikini bottom. It was the first time my son saw a real pussy up close. I laid on the bed and I told him to rub my pussy and slip his fingers in me.

He wasted no time in obeying me. Soon, his fingers were in my wet cunt, fingering me.

I started moaning, "Yes, baby. That's it. Finger mommy faster. Yes, that feels so good. Now take your fingers out and get on top of mommy.

Jerry mounted me with his rock hard cock. I spread my pussy lips wide and guided his cock into my cunt. I told him to start pushing his cock in and out slowly.

My son's cock filled my cunt and it felt so good. He started fucking me harder and faster.

I told him he was very good and that his mommy loved it. Suddenly, he kissed me as he was fucking me. He pushed his tongue in my mouth and I sucked his tongue.

He told me he was going to cum. I told him to cum in me and that he did. My son filled my cunt with his warm cum. I moaned and held him tight and had orgasm after orgasm.

Finally, I let my son go and he got off of me as his limp cock slipped out.

I kissed him and told him he was wonderful and that I couldn't wait to do it again. I told him to shower and not to say anything to his brother. He said okay and left.

I immediately called Connie and told her everything. She congratulated me and I told her I was going to work on Tom tonight. She said she would see me tomorrow.

After dinner, I whispered to Jerry to go to the grocery store and I gave him a shopping list. I also told him to come back in about an hour or so. He smiled and said okay.

After dinner, Jerry left and I asked Tom if he would like to take a dip in the pool with me and he said that would be nice.

We went upstairs and into our bedrooms. I left the door open on purpose and I started to undress and get into my bikini, the same one I used earlier that was now dry. I heard Tom in the hallway and as I was naked, I peeked and saw him watching, making believe I didn't see him.

As he left, I got my suit on and headed out to the pool.

As it was still hot out, we jumped into the pool. As we enjoyed the water, I started laughing and Tom asked why I was laughing.

I said to him, "Earlier today when your brother and I were swimming, my top came off and he had to retrieve it from the bottom of the pool."

He looked at me and said, "You mean my brother saw you topless?"

I smiled and said, "Yes, it was no big deal. In fact, I staid topless for the rest of the time we spent together."

I continued, "He even said he liked me that way. So, from now on, that is how I will be in the pool, if that is okay with you."

Tom looked at me and said, "Well, if you both are fine with it, so am I."

As soon as he said that, I untied my top and my tits were on display to my other son.

"You know Tom, if there is anything you need from your mom, all you have to do is ask, anything at all." I said.

I looked at my son's bathing suit and saw his big bulge.

"Tom, isn't that painful?" I asked.

He looked down and turned red.

"I'm sorry mom." He said.

"Hon, it's okay if you want to get comfortable. I know that would bother me and I would want to be comfy." I said to him.

"Mom, are you sure? Did Jerry get comfortable?"

I smiled and said, "Tom, your brother got very comfortable. And, we both had a good time."

He said, "Mom, did you two...?"

I quickly answered, "Yes, I am teaching him about sex and would like to teach you as well. Do you want me to?"

He looked at me and answered, "Yes, mom. I would like you to teach me as well."

I told him to take off his suit and I removed my bikini bottom. It was now the second time Tom saw me naked. His cock was as big as his brother's.

"Let's get out and go upstairs. There is a lot I have to teach you.

Just then, Jerry came home. He saw the both of us naked and asked if we were going upstairs. I told him we were and that he could join us after he put the groceries away, if he wanted to. He said he would be up in a few minutes.

I led Tom to my bed and we laid down. I told him to kiss me and he did. My tongue slipped in his mouth. I took his hand and placed it on my tits and told him to play with them.

I reached down and grasped my son's hard shaft and started jerking it slowly. His mouth found my erect nipples and he started sucking them.

Just then, Jerry appeared. He was already naked and his cock at attention. I told him to join us and soon I was in the middle of my two sons having sex with me.

Each one was sucking on a nipple with my hand around each one of their cocks, jerking them slowly.

Soon, I felt their hands on my smooth pussy. I whispered to them to stick their fingers in their mother's cunt. First one did it, then the other. My juices were running out and onto the bed.

I told them I wanted them to fuck me but first I told each one to eat me. Tom was the first as Jerry watched him suck on my clit and slip his tongue in my cunt. Then Jerry took his turn at eating me. They did a good job for beginners.

Tom got on top and I took his cock and placed it in front of my slit. I told him to slide his cock into my cunt.

In a second, his hard cock was deep inside me. Jerry was kissing me as Tom started fucking me. My ass was just about coming off the bed with each thrust.

Tom yelled out that he was going to cum. I told him to cum in me like Jerry did. Suddenly, his cock exploded and I could actually feel the ropes of cum hitting deep inside me.

My body started shaking as I had multiple orgasms. My hand jerked Jerry's cock and soon he shot his cum all over my tits and stomach.

The three of us lay exhausted and spent. I told my sons that they did a terrific job for beginners but this was only the beginning.

They got up, cum still on the tips of their cocks and thanked me and headed for their shower. I told them that we would do it again tomorrow.

The next morning, I called Connie and told her to come over as the boys were out for a bit.

Within the hour, she was at my house.

I told her everything and she was amazed how it all went.

She said, "You know Bobbi, you won't be able to stop it. This is something that will last until they go on their own. Enjoy it while you can."

I looked at her and said, "I never want it to end. They were great and I haven't taught them anything yet."

Over the next months, I tought my sons everything about sex and they learned quickly and well.

Never a night went by without one or both of my sons fucking me. I even started staying naked so they could touch and feel me whenever they wanted.

My bedroom was always open to them and I actually encouraged them to sleep with me. Weekends, for us was one big sex party as we all enjoyed each other.

At one point, I even introduced them to sucking each other's cock. And, when I was giving one son a blow job, the other son would join me and help me suck off his brother.

Then one day I asked them if they had ever seen two women having sex and they said no. I asked them if they would like to and they said yes.

In the morning I called Connie and asked her to come over as the boys were out. Within the hour she was at my house. I told her that the boys learned about sex real well and they really knew how to please a woman.

Then I asked her, "Do you remember in the beginning that you said you would help out? Well, I need you to do me a favor."

She looked at me and said, "I remember. I will do whatever you want."

I responded, "I want you to have sex with me in front of the boys."

She looked at me with a smile and nodded an okay.

We both laughed and then I asked her to join me in the pool. She said she didn't bring a suit and I told her she didn't need any. She smiled and started undressing in the kitchen. It wasn't long before we were both naked.

I laughed and said, "I know the boys are upstairs now and am sure they will see us."

Connie smiled and said, "Well, we will put on a show for them."

I looked at her and said, "I want them to watch us have sex."

Connie said, "Bobbi, I have always wanted to have sex with you. I am okay with the boys watching, if you are."

I responded, "Well, it has been many years since I have been with a woman and I want them to learn about everything. If you don't mind an audience, neither do I."

We went out to the pool and enjoyed being naked together in the pool.

Now, before I go any further, let me describe Connie. She is in her mid 50's, about 5'6", 115 pounds, nice firm tits, big nipples, auburn hair, brown eyes and a trim brown patch.

As for myself, I am 42, 5'5", red hair, green eyes, full tits and smooth.

It wasn't long before our lips were locked together as our hands felt each other up.

We got out of the pool and rested on a lounge. I was on top of Connie as we rubbed our pussies together. Then Connie whispered, "Don't turn around. I can see the boys watching us from upstairs."

I looked down at her and said, "Let's give them a show and then I will invite the boys down."

She nodded an okay and we each finished each other off.

I got up and walked inside the house.

"Boys, I know you are upstairs. Please come down to the pool, now."

I walked back to Connie and just then the boys popped into view. Both had shorts on but I could see their bulges.

As Connie and I sat naked on the lounge, I asked the boys, "Did you two enjoy the show? You know it isn't nice to spy on people, don't you?"

I continued, "Just so you know, your mother has needs too, just like you two. Right now Connie helps me fill those needs. Do you understand? Connie is my lover."

Tom looked at us and said, "We are sorry for looking but we never saw two women having sex."

Jerry added, "Yeah, we were surprised and you looked liked you both really were enjoying it."

12