Keeping It In The Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunraj
Sunraj
25 Followers

It was a nice situation, me on the sofa, Sarvani on my lap and Jyothi on her lap, with my arms around both of them! Sarvani began stroking her daughter's face, murmuring soothingly, while my hands were at the side of their breasts – my right hand at Sarvani's right breast, and my left at Jyothi's t-shirt covered left breast. I began gently stroking both, bringing my fingers closer to their respective nipples. Looking down, I saw both stiffening so I gently brought them closer. Sarvani kissed Jyothi gently, and I brought my mouth closer, so I could kiss them on their cheeks. As my hands reached the nipples, and I began gently pinching them both to hardness, I saw the women's kiss get stronger and their mouths opened in a moan.

I moved in, and kissed them alternately, tonguing them to arousal, when I saw Sarvani's hand move down, and she covered my palm, pressing it into Jyothi's breast. She was softly telling Jyothi that I was a good and gentle lover, and that I would satisfy her well. She kept kissing Jyothi on the lips between each sentence, and I moved my mouth in between them, so I could kiss them both at the same time. When our three mouths came together, they both put their tongues into my mouth, and I began sucking them. I felt Jyothi's hand on her mother's breast, and she was squeezing it softly. We parted to pull off Jyothi's t-shirt, and unhooked her bra, so that her breasts fell free. I then pulled them together, and could see the two pairs of huge breasts mash into each other, and they began kissing deeply, this time tonguing each other, so I joined them in a three-way kiss that just did not end!

I made them stand without breaking the kiss, and got behind Jyothi, reaching around to un-button and pull down her pants and panties together. As she stepped out of them, Sarvani moved her towards the bed, with me behind Jyothi, hugging Sarvani, in a very hot feeling sandwich! They were about the same height, so their breasts were pan caked, spreading out to their sides. I reached a hand between the two, at crotch level, and slowly managed to put my thumb into Sarvani's pussy, while my first and middle fingers were in Jyothi's dripping pussy. In the sandwich, they both began humping themselves on my fingers, while my cock was wedging itself between Jyothi's lush butt cheeks.

Guiding them over to the bed, in a sort of slow dance shuffle, I gently pushed them on it, with Sarvani below, and Jyothi on top. As they fell back, Sarvani hooked her knees behind Jyothi's thighs and pulled back, spreading both their pussies wide open. Their breasts were still mashed together, and I did not know where to start on the feast! Kneading Jyothi's buttocks, I got down on my knees at the edge of the bed, and began licking the insides of both their thighs. Moving towards the center, I began long tongue strokes, starting at the base of Sarvani's pussy, and ending at the base of Jyothi's! The mix of juices on my tongue tasted heavenly, and they seemed to like the licking – as the moans got louder, and their hips began to move.

Getting on my knees behind them, I slowly inserted my rock hard cock into Sarvani's pussy and began slow deep thrusts. She moaned loudly, begging me to do it harder. I pulled out and inserted into Jyothi's pussy, where it went in so easily – because of the wetness and the spread open thighs. I started pumping her hard, and each time I pushed in fully, she would move on Sarvani's chest, rubbing their breasts together. Jyothi was moaning loudly and Sarvani was encouraging her, asking repeatedly if she liked it! I then began alternating between Sarvani and Jyothi every few strokes, till both were begging me to come. Not wearing a condom, I did not want to come in Jyothi, so as I reached climax, I pulled out of her, and slid my cock between the two women, so I was rubbing it across their exposed clitoris'. This proved too much for Sarvani, and she began to scream softly that she was coming. The excitement then set off Jyothi, as she started bucking her hips, which proved too much for me, so I spurted between them and fell on Jyothi!

We lay like that for a long time, almost senseless with the massive climax, till I rolled off. Jyothi came off too and lay next to me. As I was in the middle, I put my arms around both of them, hugging and kissing, thanking them for the best sexual experience of my life.

We relaxed for a while, chatting about what we had done, and Sarvani saying I was lucky to have both mother and daughter at the same time. I said it felt more like I had died and gone to heaven, and how it would be difficult for me once they left. We agreed that we needed to discuss how things could be sorted out in a way that would make us all happy, but that's a whole different story, along with the rest of the week, an almost constant orgy of twosomes and threesomes that left me exhausted.

To be continued...

Sunraj
Sunraj
25 Followers
12