Keeping it in the Family

Story Info
Mother in law is at it again.
2.1k words
4.28
225.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the X and I parted ways I remained friends with her Mother; which was not unusual because we always got along very well.

I'll call her misses C; I was 14 years older than her Daughter but Misses C was only 9 years older than me.

I called Misses C one afternoon and asked her if she would like to have some lunch and a drink or two.

She agreed and met me about an hour later at a local restaurant and lounge.

She thanked me for inviting her out and I told her she didn't have to do that because I was more than happy to have her company.

I told her there was no reason for us to sit at home and be lonely when we could go out and be lonely together.

She laughed and agreed with me wholeheartedly.

She told me it had been so long since she had been out she was afraid she would get drunk quickly.

I told her that was okay because I would take care of her if she got too bad off and she laughed and said I might have my hands full trying to take care of her and I told her I could handle it.

By the time we had finished our meal we each had consumed about 4 or 5 drinks and I could tell she couldn't drink the way she used to.

I asked her if she was in a hurry to leave and she said no that she was enjoying the slight buzz she had going so we continued to talk and drink.

After a few hours and a lot more drinks she said she thought I better take her home and I reminded her that she had drove there and she said I thought you said you would take care of me if I had too much to drink.

I smiled and told her that I was a man of my word and that I would be glad to take care of her and if needed I could get her car delivered to her house or pick her up in the morning before work and take her to her car.

She said either way it didn't matter so we left the lounge and headed for my vehicle.

She was a little wobbly so I helped her to the vehicle and assisted her in getting into it.

I got in on the other side and she was giggling and she put her hand on my leg and thanked me for inviting her out and taking care of her to which I replied it had been my pleasure.

On the ride to her house she told me how much she had enjoyed the afternoon and evening and that it was good to get out of the house and do something.

I teasingly told her that there was things that she could do at the house also and she told me that it wasn't that much fun to do it alone.

I told her that she didn't have to do anything alone and she smiled at me and said you're like a son to me.

I asked her if she had ever heard of incest and we both busted out laughing easing the tension from my possibly misplaced comment.

I was glad that the statement hadn't seemed to upset her so my mind began to wonder what it would be like to have sex with her.

When we arrived at her house I went around and helped her out of the vehicle and if I didn't know better I'd think she was drunker than when we left the lounge.

She put her arm around my neck and I put my arm around her waist and we started toward her door.

She giggled and said I wonder what the neighbors will think and I told her it was dark so they probably couldn't even see us and if they could that it was none of their business if she wanted to get tipsy.

I helped her get the door open and we squeezed through the doorway still giggling and holding onto each other.

Once inside she kicked off her shoes and leaned against her recliner that was close to the door.

I asked her if she was going to be all right and she said she wasn't sure if she could even make it to her room so I got a hold of her and headed for her room.

We bounced off the hallway walls a couple of times and finally made it to her room.

I steered her toward her bed and right as we got there luck stepped in and we got tangled up and feel to the floor in a laughing heap of drunken flesh.

She said she was sorry and I told her that it was my fault also because I was supposed to be the one taking care of her and she said that I was doing a fine job.

At that moment our eyes met and there was a moment of silence where we just looked into each other's eyes.

I don't know how long this lasted but I know my eyes were asking her what she wanted me to do next but without thinking I leaned down and kissed her and she responded in kind.

It was a lightly passionate kiss that only lasted a matter of seconds but it was very stimulating.

She looked me in the eyes and said that we shouldn't be doing this and I smiled at her and told her that we hadn't done anything yet to which she smiled and tried to squirm out from under me.

I asked her where she was going and she said she felt a little uncomfortable in this situation and I pulled her to me and kissed her very passionately and she seemed to relax a little and kiss me back with the same passion.

After the kiss she took my face in her hands and asked me if I thought this was right and I told her that as long as we both knew what we were doing then it was okay because we were two consenting adults.

I helped her off the floor and onto the edge of the bed and she just sat there as I unbuttoned her shirt.

She again said she wasn't sure and I told her to clear her mind and close her eyes and just enjoy what was to come.

After removing her shirt I laid her back and unbuttoned her pants and worked them down over her hips and feet.

After removing her pants I just admired her lying there with her eyes closed and dressed in nothing but her bra and panties.

I leaned down and gave her a light kiss on the lips and she stroked the side of my face and I moved my lips on down to her neck and began to lick and kiss all around her neck and upper chest area as my hand stroked her side and stomach from her bra to her panties.

Her breathing had increased a little in tempo and occasionally I would hear a slight sigh escape her lips.

As my tongue and lips explored her cleavage area I unhooked her bra and freed her breasts.

I ever so slowly began to massage, lick, kiss, suck and nibble on her breasts and she was moaning and rubbing my head and face.

I then let my mouth trail away from her breasts and began to lick and kiss her midsection working my way to her panties.

Once I reached her sweet covered muff I began to kiss and lick her hair through the satiny material and this made her moan and wriggle even more and she said that I shouldn't tease her like that.

I told her it was only teasing if I didn't finish the job but I had no intention of quitting any time soon.

When I thought she was ready I took the waistband of her panties and started to work them off of her kissing her pussy hair from side to side as I worked her panties off.

I kissed her legs alternately as I worked the panties down to her feet.

Once her panties were off I just admired her lying there naked as the day she was born and admired at how beautiful she looked.

I took this opportunity to remove my clothes and when she say how hard I was she said she was sorry and I told her it was going to be okay because I was going to soak him soon.

She just giggled and said she couldn't wait then closed her eyes once again.

I leaned over and started to kiss her abdomen again while rubbing the inside and outside of her thighs.

She was letting out light moans and moving her hips with the motion of my hands.

I then worked my tongue through her pubic hair and down to the top of her pussy lips and just let my warm breath escape onto her clit.

I let my tongue trail along the outside of her pussy lips and then back up the other side then I ran my tongue lightly right down the center just barely parting her lips.

This made her push her pelvis toward my tongue as I began to lick her in every area and every direction I could imagine and it was obvious she was getting really turned on.

I parted her outer pussy lips with my fingers and licked her deep inside her body and then buried my tongue as deep as I could inside her which made her gasp.

By the time I finished my assault on her pussy she was dripping wet and ready.

I moved up and laid on top of her kissing her breasts and neck then moved up to kiss her on the mouth

She was kissing me with so much passion I was afraid she would get me to horny to do her any justice.

I kissed and licked and rubbed her for what seemed like an eternity then as I positioned myself directly in the center of her body she parted her legs allowing my waist to settle in between her thighs.

I moved up and kissed her passionately on the mouth and as we kissed I maneuvered my penis around and found her wetness then I moved slightly upward and felt her pussy lips part as my dick entered her dripping wet pussy.

I entered her slowly until our pelvis bones were pressed together then just remained there for a moment relishing in the feeling of having her velvety softness engulf me.

She told me that she hadn't felt this sexy or desirable for years and I told her how wonderful she looked and felt.

I slowly slid my dick out to the point of almost coming out of her pussy then slid it all the way back in ever so slowly.

I keep my tempo slow and steady for some time and as she became even more excited and began to increase her thrusts back at me I started to increase the speed until our pelvises were banging together and my balls slapping off her ass cheeks with every thrust.

We were both in such a state of passion that we were oblivious as to the sounds that each of us were uttering in our endeavor to enjoy each other to the fullest extent possible.

We thrust and ground against each other until she arched the small of her back and said she was Cumming and this excited me to the point that I could feel my balls swell and knew that I was going to explode inside her very soon also.

Before she was done cumming I exploded and released my load into her waiting pussy and she just kept grinding and thrusting so I continued to thrust in and out of her.

I don't know how many times she came but she finally quit squirming around and laid still and I kissed her and laid my body down onto hers and just enjoyed the feel of our sweating flesh touching each other.

I stayed inside her as we lay there and kissed for some time and she told me that she thought she might be sober enough to get her vehicle now if I would give her a ride again.

I told her that I would give her a ride anytime and anywhere she wanted.

She just smiled and stroked my face and gave me a light kiss on the lips then we got dressed and I took her to her car.

As she got out of my vehicle she thanked me again for everything and I told her the pleasure was all mine and she could let me know any time of anything and I mean anything she needed or wanted.

Hopefully she will need me to take care of her again real soon.