Keeping It in the Family Ch. 01

Story Info
Seducing my sister-in-law.
1.9k words
4.21
138.8k
77

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 05/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is David and I would consider myself an average middle age man with an average sex life - unfortunately average means my wife and I have sex about once a month and is pretty bland and conservative. Admittedly I have a weakness for women in stockings or pantyhose and high heels and it has been years since my wife dressed that way in order to satisfy my sexual desires.

Often my desire is only satisfied by admiring women at work in their skirts or dresses and hosiery that makes my manhood twitch and harden at the first sight. Usually these daytime encounters are followed by me taking a detour on the ride home to park in a quiet, secluded parking area and watch pantyhose videos on my smartphone as I use my handkerchief to jack-off and release the built up sexual tension.

One day last month when I arrived home my sister-in-law Ann had stopped by and was telling my wife all about her new job with the government as an administrative assistant. Usually Ann's attire is very casual but I could clearly see she was in a nice three piece skirt set and was wearing suntan stockings along with a very dressy black pair of high heels. The only time I can remember seeing Ann dressed so nicely was years ago when her sister and I were married. I had never before experienced any sexual thoughts toward my sister-in-law but looking at her legs crossed, our dining room light shimmering off her silky stockings, had my cock beginning to throb in response to the sight.

Not wanting to embarrass myself by staring at her legs, or have either of them notice the growing bulge in my pants, I excused myself and headed to the bathroom. As I adjusted my pants, and the now very hard erection within them, I began to imagine how much I would like to seduce my sister-in-law and have her give me the pleasures that my wife was no longer providing. I quickly jumped right back into reality and convinced myself that such a thing could never, and should never, happen but as I walked back in the dining room and saw her walking to the front door to leave, the sound of her heels on the hardwood floor, combined with the silky, shimmering appearance of her legs immediately filled my mind with dirty, sexual thoughts of my sister-in-law.

That evening after my wife went to bed I was in my study browsing online and a variety of adult oriented sites that I often visited for my own sexual gratification. On one of the sites I noticed an advertisement for a hypnotic computer program that was guaranteed to work. Using a secure website I entered my credit information and within 30 minutes I received the downloaded program along with instructions. Of course in the introduction it stated the obvious - while it guaranteed it could put anyone under a hypnotic trance that they would not do anything that was against their deeply rooted conscience or values.

Although I knew very little about hypnosis I was aware of that fact but at the same time what harm would it be to try it. Actually I was hopeful because my sister-in-law had a past history of being, how should I say it, promiscuous and I know that she also had a personality trait that she was very self-centered and would do almost anything to get what she wanted. I planned to use both of those traits to my advantage - I hoped.

As I read more about the program I found the basis of it to be very simple to use. I could record my own voice to set the commands I wanted followed and the program would automatically encrypt them into its program to be delivered as subliminal messages as the person fell under its trance. It also asked me to record a trigger phrase that would also be established subliminally, and in doing so, it would only work if given by the person whose voice set it originally. I liked this feature as it insured the subject could not accidentally be put into a trance by any other person who may say the trigger. I chose the word Rumpelstiltskin for the trigger.

I recorded my voice commands, set the trigger, and then put in her email address. This system would send an email to her from my email address so she would trust opening it and when she opened the link it would present an image of multiply colored triangles moving in prearranged patterns while soothing music played in the background. As I was ready to push the send button I paused and wondered if I should even try this but my mind went back to the sight of her in stockings and my penis overruled my head and the email was on its way.

I knew that every morning she checked her email before leaving for work so if the program worked I would know. In addition to the trigger the subliminal command I had programmed was that she would go shopping after work to purchase new heels, thigh high stockings, and lingerie. She would call my cell phone and say "David, I just wanted you to know I am going shopping tonight at Victoria's secret for some lingerie and wanted to know if you would like me to get black or red?." The subliminal message would tell her that doing this was completely normal and having my approval for her purchases was important to her.

As I drove to work I kept looking at my phone when suddenly it rang and caller ID said it was from Ann. As I answered she repeated the phrase just as programmed and when I answered I like black she said thank you and hung up. I could not believe it - the program really seemed to work and now it was time to try phase 2 of my plan.

That evening my wife had plans to do pottery for the evening so as she left at 6:30 pm I knew she would be gone for at least three hours. Her car was barely out of the driveway when I dialed Ann's number and heard her answer. Without hesitation I said "Rumpelstiltskin" and there was silence. After taking a deep breath I said "Ann - can you hear me?"

She replied "Yes David."

My heart was racing and to test out if she was under my trance I commanded "Tell me what you bought at the mall tonight."

This time without a moment of hesitation she started "I bought two pairs of black stockings - one with a seam and one without. I also bought a black teddy and cute black and red thong panties to go with my new 5" stiletto heels."

My heart was racing, and my cock was throbbing, so I did not hesitate to go one step further. "Ann," I continued "when you hang up the phone you will put on your new lingerie, a pair of thigh high stockings, and your new heels. You will put on a coat over them and you will come immediately to our house. It will seem perfectly natural to you. Do you understand?"

From the other end of the phone I heard a simple "Yes David" and saying goodbye she hung up.

I raced to the shower in anticipation of her arrival - 15 minutes later her car pulled into the driveway and I watched as she stepped out of the car in new 5" stiletto heels with her coat wrapped around her. Coming to the door I greeted her and she said "Hi David" as she entered and took off her coat - all the while acting as if this was completely natural. She had worn a simple black baby Doll nightie that showed the tops of her black thigh high stockings.

She gently adjusted her stocking to insure the seam in the back was straight and sat in the dining room chair asking me how my day had been. It was unbelievable as she was sitting in front of her brother-in-law dressed provocatively - and she knew exactly how she was dressed but acting as if this was completely normal and comfortable. I thought my cock was about to burst through my pants when I paused to say "Rumpelstiltskin" and her expression seemed to go blank.

Then she said "Yes David."

Moving closer to her I began setting the command that I knew would make for an incredible experience. Leaning close to her I whispered "I will count backwards from three and when I reach one you will awaken and take my hand as we go back to the bedroom. It will seem completely natural and we will make love. You are my complete slut and you want to please me. Do you understand?"

Once again she replied "Yes David" and I started to count backwards. At one her smile returned and she stood up taking my hand leading me back to the bedroom. She pulled me close and kissed me deeply as her tongue darted into my mouth and her hands grabbed at my crotch like a schoolgirl.

As our lips broke apart I said "please suck me" and she slid my pants off and dropped to her knees as her right hand startled to fondle my balls and her tongue seductively licked circles around the tip of my penis until it disappeared deeply in her mouth. It is all I could do to keep from cumming when I extended my hand to her and had her stand. Pushing her back on the bed I helped her spread her legs and crawling in between them my hands caressed up and down her silky stockings while my tongue started to explore her hot, wet love box. Her hands pulled my head in deeper and she moaned wildly as my tongue found her clitoris and began licking it as she dug her heels into the bed and started shuddering wildly as her first orgasm crested.

I did not want this to end but I was ready to explode and I wanted to fill her pussy with my warm cum. Sliding up on her I slid into her wet box as our lips met again. I could feel her stocking legs wrap around me and my thrusts became faster and deeper with each movement. I could feel another orgasm building and I could no longer hold back.

The combination of how sexy she looked, along with the fact that I was about to fuck my sister-in-law was just too much to contain and my cum began to spurt and spurt filling the inside of her vagina. She was almost screaming as her entire body shook as my last drops of cum settled inside this sexy slut.

We kissed and sliding to the side she snuggled close to me and closed her eyes.

Realizing it was best to have her leave I leaned over her to kiss her one last time and whispered "Rumpelstiltskin." The blank look returned and I commanded "Ann - you will put on your coat and return home. What just happened will seem perfectly natural but you must tell no one. It will be our secret until the next time. Do you understand?"

"Yes David" she replied and with that she left the bedroom, put on her coat, and walked out to her car.

As I straightened the bed and prepared to jump back in the shower I had the memories of this evening vividly return to my mind and the next time was already being planned...