Keeping it in the Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Another sister gets in on the act.
1.5k words
4.29
114.5k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/31/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck the second

I woke late the next day - not being on shift coupled with it being a Saturday meant I had a rare lie-in. In fact it was a car pulling away down the lane leading to the main road a mile or so away that roused me. A moment or two later there was a tap on the door and as it opened Julie's voice said, "Are you decent?" Then without waiting she came straight on in with my morning tea. I think we both blushed a bit as I sat up to hide my 'morning glory' but nothing more was alluded to so the moment passed.

"Karen's told us that you used to ride a year or so ago. I'm off to exercise my horse this morning, and Mum' said that she won't be riding this weekend. If you want to take her hunter out for exercise she's more than happy."

Now, up to this point Julie had always been the shy one of the family with me, and this was one of the longest pieces of conversation I'd had with her, and I hadn't even joined it. I asked when she was heading out and she told me she had planned to go in about half an hour.

"OK, I'd love to," I said, "I don't eat a lot of breakfast so I'll have a shower, finish my tea and join you at the stables."

"Oh, great," grinned Julie, "I'll go start saddling them both up," and she shot off out of the room, rather to my relief.

As I slipped out of bed I was aware of the smell of last night's great sex that still lingered in the room and as I opened the windows rather wider than before to let the smell of the farm come in I breathed an inward sigh of thanks that Angela, Julie and Skye's mother, hadn't come in as she usually did. I was going to have to do something with Skye's juicy odour if the evening's adventure was to be repeated as I hoped it might.

By the time I got down to the stables Julie had saddled up both horses and was just tightening the cinch on mine.

"Is Skye not coming as well?" I asked.

Julie just snorted derisively and muttered that since Skye had discovered that getting a man between her thighs was as pleasurable as it was, she didn't think of much else! She glanced at me with a slightly raised eyebrow as she said it.

I coughed and turned away to go climb up on my horse. She whinnied gently as I approached. As usual when I rode, I went to her head first, made eye-contact with those great brown eyes and stroked her nose. She nuzzled me gently and I knew we were in for a good workout together. Julie looked at me, head on one side a little, and grinned as she observed quietly that it was nice to see someone who treated their ride with respect, then she led off moving out of the farm yard down the back lane. We walked quietly together, side by side, until we reached an open gate that led into rough pasture that stretched up a hill that climbed gradually for about half a mile or so. I followed suit as Julie eased into a canter and thus we gently climbed the hill, easing back to a trot and then back down to a walk as we reached the top.

Turning her mount round to face back over the deep valley that now stretched out in front of us, Julie reined in and stopped.

As I came quite close along side she looked at me and said quite matter-of-factly, "You and Skye'll have to learn to be quieter when you fuck. I don't know whether Mum and Dad heard you, but I certainly did, and the way your room smelt this morning..." She wrinkled her nose expressively.

What do you say in that sort of situation? All I could say was, "Sorry, I'll try and keep her quieter next time."

Julie looked at me and added, "I should think so too - if Mum and Dad hadn't been screwing each other's brains out the other side of me I'm sure they would have heard. As it was, with the four of you going at it the way you were I couldn't get to sleep and it's a wonder the house wasn't moving." She giggled a little to herself at the thought of her last remark.

"You're only jealous that you weren't getting any as well."

She looked at me thoughtfully and said, "If Mum and Dad had been away I might have come and joined the pair of you."

Then she turned her horse away and kicked it gently into a trot along the old green way on the top of the down. Now it was my turn to gaze after her thoughtfully as I moved off after her. I decided I'd wait to see what more was said before I raised the subject again.

A mile or so later a main road came towards and ran along the side of our ancient road and we came to a small petrol station and shop - we stopped and she held my mare as I dismounted and went and brought us a couple of cans of cold beer for a little later. She had assured me there was an old hill-fort that had some trees for shade, that we could also tether the horse to and sit and relax for a moment or two before riding back. Sure enough, as we rounded the brow of the hill the copse came into view and a few moments later we were stopped, dismounted and the horses tethered while we sat, having our drink and looking out into the hazy late morning of a lovely warm summer's day.

While I was wondering whether to raise the subject of my 'fucking' of her sister the previous night or to just be bold and try my luck with Julie, she herself surprised me.

"I'm too hot" was all she said as she peeled off her T-shirt, revealing a very pleasantly shaped pair of breasts that had a faint gleam of sweat - sorry - horses sweat, ladies glow - that lovely glow to them, her nipples hardening as they cooled.

She raised an eyebrow quizzically as she tucked the shirt underneath and lay back on it. "Well, come on then, or aren't I allowed to get horny as well?"

I have to say that I didn't need a second invitation, but just stretched out alongside her, took a nipple in my lips and suckled gently as I rubbed her tummy, slipping my hand under the waistband of her jeans and pants. She, like her older sister the night before, was hot wet and ready to go. She confirmed it by pulling my head to hers, kissing me quite fiercely and then looking me straight in the eye and saying, "Don't piss about, just fuck me!"

So I unzipped her jeans and dragged them off just enough as she tried to get mine to the same stage. I helped and then she guided me into her as we coupled, me on top. Making love this was not; a hard, wet and dirty fuck it was. Julie drew blood as she bit my shoulder though my T-shirt when she came. I just shuddered and arched my way to a hard, hard orgasm, pumping my wetness deep into her. As I slid out she caught some of our juices in her fingers and licked it off.

"Just as well that Mother put us both on the pill, isn't it?" Was all she said. Then finished by adding, "I'm going to sit here like this for a minute and let that lot drain; otherwise I'll be riding home in my own wet spot." Well, yes, of course...

I marvelled a little to myself as we rode back down to the farm. Julie really had just been horny, our morning's fuck was just that, a damn good fuck. Lovely.

When we got back we took the tack off the animals, wiped it down and hung it up, then groomed and cleaned them down after their morning's exercise - at the end we'd allowed ourselves the pleasure of a good gallop when we had been back on level ground, dropping to a trot to let them cool down for the last half mile.

Skye came down with some carrots for the horses and if she thought about what we might have been doing didn't say anything.

"Forgot to tell you I'm on nights for the next week, Sven," she said.

As I was going to be on long days we weren't going to see each other too much, except in passing - maybe shift start and end. Even though we worked in different areas we did share the same car park.

I glanced at Julie as she was saying this and just wondered at the hint of a smile that I might have glimpsed.

to be continued...

let me know whether you liked this second part or not at the address in my profile. I always reply.

Keeping it in the family

Sven the Elder

October 2002