Keeping it in the Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JASteele
JASteele
14 Followers

***

The days passed and Jack spent most of the time at Alicia's place. They watched and read genres of porn and erotica that Jack never could have imagined. They played with sexuality and power.

The snow was falling and Jack and Alicia were seated in front of the fire. "Alicia," he said nervously.

"Yeah?"

"What would you say if I wanted you to do something to me?"

"I'd say that I'd like to do a lot of things to you," she responded with a wink.

"No, I mean something...something that feels...feels wrong." He looked down. "Okay, never mind," he said quickly changing his mind. He fidgeted with the drawstring on his basketball shorts.

"No, wait what do you mean, wrong?" She asked with true curiosity.

"I said never mind!"

She moved closer to him and placed her hand on his leg. She tried to act casually, but secretly she was burning up inside, wanting to know what he had in mind. "Baby, tell me. People find sexual pleasure in lots of things, and most of the time there's nothing wrong with it."

"Um, well, I just have a lot of things I've been thinking about. Things I saw on the movies we watched. I'm afraid you'll think I'm disgusting." Her cunt swelled at his naivete.

"Jack, just tell me. There's nothing wrong with you and what you derive pleasure from."

"Uh, well, maybe you could pretend to do things to me. Like, like...um, like do things to my body." His innocence and inexperience showed.

"Like what things?"

"I don't know, like hurt me or something." She felt her crotch moisten. Alicia smiled, "I like the way you think."

"Well, there's more. I...I want..." He looked ashamed.

"What Jack? Just say it baby."

"Okay. I want you to pretend to rape me. Okay?" he spewed quickly. Her body tingled.

"And I want it to really hurt. Remember that movie we watched? I want to pretend like in that movie that I don't want it."

She debated her next words with herself. Should she bring to his attention what might be driving this, or should she skip right over that part? Jack shifted uncomfortable in his seat awaiting a response. He had no idea how she would react.

"Jack...I think you...I think you should come up with a safe word." She said with a smile and a wink.

It ended up happening two days later. Jack closed the door behind him as the wind whipped through the porch. "Fucking cold out there, Alicia. I'm gonna take a shower to warm up. I'll be right back down." Alicia acted as though she barely heard him, but this, she realized, was the perfect opportunity.

Alicia waited until she heard him climb loudly into the shower. She thought quickly about how she might control him. He was clearly stronger than she was, so she needed a plan. She swiftly climbed the stairs and opened the half-cracked door.

"Hey Jack, I just need to use the bathroom." She flushed the toilet seconds later and as the water in the sink ran, she removed her clothing. She peeked in the back of the shower. His back was to her and the water was raining down hard on his head. This was her chance.

She jumped into the shower, grabbed his dick and balls and squeezed. He doubled over, more of surprise than pain at this point. He fell to his knees, Alicia increasing pressure around his cock and balls. She grabbed his throat with her other hand and whispered into his ear. "Okay you little bitch. You remember the fucking safe word?" He nodded nervously. "This is for leaving your goddamned dirty boots in the middle of the floor." He winced in pain as she gave his balls a tight squeeze.

"But, I didn't-," he began to say.

"Shut up!" Her forearm reached around his throat.

"Alicia, please, please stop. Not now, you're hurting me. Seriously, you're hurting me."

"Then shut up and get out of the shower." He complied and appeared nervous but turned on. "Oh, you little bitch, look at this - your dick is getting hard. Must mean you like this don't you?"

"No, please, no, no, I don't. I don't. I don't want this right now. You're scaring me."

She watched her nephew carefully, listened for the safe word. Nothing. She grabbed a hold of his dick harder and squeezed his balls with force. She pushed him down to the bathroom floor on his back.

"Stay there". Alicia sat on his legs and lowered her mouth to his 4 inch mostly erect dick. She scrapped her teeth up and down the shaft. She grabbed his balls with her right hand. She scraped his chest with her left. She bit the tip of his cock.

"Oowww. Oh my god, stop, stop."

"Shut up you fucker. I'm going to have you the way I want you, got it?" She scraped his shaft hard with her teeth until his dick turned red. She pulled him onto the toilet and climbed on top of his dick. She slammed herself down hard, a truly painful experience for Jack whose dick was already sore.

She yelled, "Yes, bitch, yes," as she slammed up and down in his lap. She had his hair tight in her fingers. She felt his tip swell and was about ready to release herself when his arm came around her back. She slapped him hard in the face, but watched carefully for true distress. "Don't you even think about it. You are going to cum. She slammed extra hard and as he erupted inside her she came hard around his throbbing cock.

"Alicia, are you ok?" Jack whispered as they lie in bed. She was staring off into space. He nudged her.

"Huh? Oh, yes I'm fine." She turned toward him. "Jack, how are you? That was pretty intense." She ran her fingers through his short hair, still wet from the shower.

"Alicia," he said quietly, "I'm afraid because I liked that so much."

She smiled. "It's okay. Lots of people like that kind of thing. The important part is that we're two consenting adults. That's what makes this okay. You hear me?" He looked away and she grabbed his chin. "You, Jack, are an amazing lover. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with what we're doing."

"Alicia, I did something I shouldn't have done. I do have a lot of shame around what happened with me and Max, but it was...consensual." Her eyebrows raised just a bit. "I felt like I needed to tell someone about it, but I didn't want to admit that I willingly participated because I was afraid you'd think I was gay. And I'm not. But..." he trailed off.

"But you're afraid you are," she picked up.

"No! Well, I don't know. I don't know what it means. But I do know that even though he was two years older than me, we both agreed to it. There was no forcing or threatening, and in fact I was the one who initiated. I'm sorry for lying."

Alicia felt a giant weight fall from her shoulders. Her guilt for willing to engage in his rape fantasy slipped away. "Jack, I understand why you lied. It's okay. It's okay baby."

JASteele
JASteele
14 Followers
12