Keeping it in the Family Ch. 02

Story Info
"When not spanking or fucking me, will i have my own room?"
1.5k words
3.78
21.1k
12
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
230 Followers

Mr. Happs from next door called to see Peter, on personal business.

They sat at the kitchen table, just mom in, she made cup of tea and got on with her chores, she knew she was due a dose from her son's belt and wanted it to be later rather than sooner.

Mr. Happs explained him and his wife had concentrated on their careers, him a Bank Manager and his Wife, Ann, the Church senior school headmistress.

They never had time for children and now feel as they reach towards 60 they should have some help in the house.

"Would you consider us employing your young daughter to service, us and the house Mr. Hargreaves?"

"Yes, i think it could work, she is not working at the moment and we sure could do with the extra income now dads away for a while."

"That's what we thought, which is why i popped round instead of putting an ad in the newsagents window for a housekeeper."

"Mom did you hear all that?"

"Yes son."

"And your thoughts?"

"I think it's a fine idea and if Maria cannot make it we can fill in with either Di or me."

"Good thinking mom, So Mr. Happs, what hours and pay?"

"How about living in, 7 days week and £2 a week?"

"Mom?"

"Live at home, Monday to Friday 8 am till 6 pm £2 a week. Or live in Monday to Friday to service the house and you two, £5 a week?"

"Sound right to me mom."

"How about £4?"

"£4 sound good, but no touching her, if she is due a spanking send her to me."

"£5 it is then Mr. Hargreaves. He counted five, one pound notes out, "A week in advance, can i take her now?"

"MARIA,"

"Yes Peter, just having a wee."

Peter explained the situation to Maria and she was pleased to help the family.

He explained what she was expected of her and how Mr. Happs would spank her.

"And Mrs. Happs." he chirped in.

"And Mrs. Happs will also smack your bottom if needed; you will also service them in the bedroom too." He looked at Maria.

"Mr. Happs, Sir, could i ask a couple of things?"

"Of course my dear, anything."

"When you're not spanking or fucking me,

Will i have my own room all to myself?"

Mr. Happs nearly choked on his cup of tea, "Yes Maria, but let's keep the night time arrangement s to ourselves."

"Hope i don't blab it out by mistake."

"Would 10 shillings a week pocket money help you keep it to just us?"

"Oh yes Sir, shall i call you Sir, Sir, or Mr. Happs or Master, or Daddy."

She was a clever girl and saw him wriggling in his pants with a hard cock.

"Also Sir, would i come home to be bathed by Martin or would you or Mrs. Happs bath me?"

************

Martin was not a bad young man, ok, he got a belting almost every week, but that was to keep him on the straight and narrow.

It was different for the girls, their spanking's were a lot more regular, at least twice every week and maintenance once a month.

Martin and his mate Paul were messing about in the back garden, Steve never usually bothered about them, but, call it dad's intuition, he could sense something was not quite right.

He went up into the 3 kid's bedroom and looked out of the window over the garden; he saw puffs of smoke rising.

He sat on Diane's bed and watched, they were smoking, they finished and hid something under 2 plant pots at the top of the garden.

He made his way to the landing past mom's room, he shouted her up.

"Mom, bedroom please."

She came up at once, "Yes Son?"

He began to undo his belt.

"Oh."

"I was up here and thought it's been a while i saw to mom."

She went into her room, took off her pinafore, "Naked or just dress up son?"

"Let's have you naked, it's been a while since you were fucked."

She stripped naked and bent over her bed, he doubled his belt.

"Anything to take into consideration mom?"

"Suppose i have done more than my fair share of gossiping if that is a belting offence?"

"No mom, course not, but sarcasm is, 20 across your tits when i have colored your back and bottom."

He brought his belt down hard, she was soon screaming and apologizing, he covered her back and bottom with his lashes.

"Stand up and lift up your tits."

She was upset and crying but did as she was told.

He took aim with each lash to get her tit and nipple at the same time.

He knew she was visiting dad tomorrow in prison and he would love to see them beaten.

She took 10 on each well. He re looped his belt as she knelt and took out his cock and made him hard then set herself in the doggy position.

For some reason he was feeling extra hot so he turned her over and fucked her hard in the missionary position and pulled out for her to take it in her mouth.

She finished him off, "That was a real mouthful son, but i managed it, sorry you had to spank me but i know it's what dad wants and i need."

She dressed and went about her business.

"Are you stopping for dinner Paul?"

"Yes if i may please Steve."

Dinner was served and everything cleared and put away, everyone did there share.

Maria had been told to come home for 7, Mary too.

"Before you all go, "he reached up into the top cupboard and pulled down a 5 packet of cigarettes and a box of matches and put them onto the table.

"Anyone want to take ownership of these, I'll give you a minute to think about it."

All eyes were on him as he walked to the corner behind dads chair and pulled out his medium cane and whooshed it a few times.

Now a hand spanking from Steve hurt, belting was almost unbearable as his mom could vouch for, but the cane was excruciating and the pain lasted days.

Martin was no coward but it took him a few extra seconds to put his hand up, "Mine Sir."

"And mine Sir," his brave mate chipped in.

"Better get naked boys."

Paul looked stunned, "Er, in front of Mrs. Hargreaves and the girls?"

"Do as we have been told Paul or we will both get extra."

They stripped, Martin knew what to expect, so did his mom and sisters but Mary and Paul were oblivious to what they were about to see.

The boys went over the table, "Were you ring leader Martin?"

"Yes Sir i was sorry all, it was stupid, Sir, it was our first ever packet."

"Will it be your last?"

Both boys answered, "Yes Sir."

"Count for Martin Maria, he will get 30."

"Yes Sir."

Count for Paul Diane, he will get 20."

"Yes Sir."

"Hold tight boys, "Steve whipped them with venom, "You know dads hate of smokers Martin?" Martin was too distraught to answer, Maria got to, "20 Sir,"

"These last 10 are from dad Martin," he raised his arm behind his back, WWWHHHOOOSSSKKK CCCRRRAAACCCKK.

"OWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

He got all 10 that strength.

Paul's belting had not even begun ad he was crying like a baby.

"Who straps you at home Paul with your dad gone now?"

"My uncle and granddad Sir." sniff.

"Not often enough, i will make you an appointment with Pastor Goode and ask him to fit you in every 2 weeks going forward."

He was crying harder but managed to get out, "Yes Sir."

Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, "20 Sir."

"Thank you Diane."

"Stand boys."

Both stood showing their huge hard on's.

"Now Mary and Paul, this will be knew to you, Cloth please mom," mom put an old towel on the table.

"You all know how a spanking can increase your hormones," he pulled the boys cocks.

"So this little exercise stops all that so that when i cane if bloody hurts."

Steve went round Matins waist and wanked him, "Dad calls this milking the cow." he continued till Martin grunted and squirted onto the towel, "Drain him off please mom."

Mom took his cock and wanked him a little more to get the last drop out of him and wiped the end of his cock on the towel.

"Right everyone, let's see how much Paul can squirt." they all chuckled, apart from Paul who was still crying.

"You looking girls, almost a 2 hander, now his cock would bring heaps of pleasure to some lucky lady, Hey Mary?"

"Yes Sir, a real hand, mouth and pussy full Sir."

"Anyone want a go?"

All the girls wanked him, Maria gently, Diane as if she would like it in her and Mary roughly in return for her fucking from him.

Steve took over and squirted him on top of Martin's cum.

He passed the cock to mom who once again milked him dry.

"Grab your ankles boys, count 10 Maria."

"Yes Sir,"

Whoosh thwack, whoosh thwack, till, "10 Sir."

Same for Paul, if anything a little softer.

Whoosh thwack, Whoosh thwack, "10 Sir."

"Well done boys, you took your whipping like men, Maria, back to work, Mary, Diane, help soothe the boys.

DonBrown
DonBrown
230 Followers