Keeping it in the Family Ch. 03

Story Info
Mother complains about his treatment of her daughters.
2.4k words
4.44
104k
9
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/31/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck the Third

If I was expecting Julie in my bed I was mistaken. She obviously had decided that she didn't want to be caught in the act, so it was that I at least got some sleep for a few nights. At supper later in the week, Jack, Angela's older husband, mentioned that he was going to be spending a couple of nights away as he had business in a city that would keep him all day. As he needed to start early and wouldn't finish 'til late he had reluctantly decided that it made sense to travel the day before and the day after. We all agreed that it would be much more sensible than getting up very early and then after a tiring day heading back. I don't think he needed us to say that but he obviously felt better when we agreed, and I'm sure Angela was happier as well. Jack was not particularly old, but he was rather out of shape, and it would have been a hell of a day even for a man of my age let alone one in his fifties.

When I came back from work the next day he had all ready left - Angela served up a meal for just herself and me, telling me that Julie had ridden over to a friend's house about fifteen miles away, and both she and the horse would be 'stabled' there overnight.

Later I sat with her, as I often did, in an armchair in the kitchen, both reading a book, listening to the radio and occasionally chatting over something just played that we had both enjoyed. A pleasant homely way to spend an evening. Towards the end of the evening, without asking, Angela brought us a whiskey night-cap. I thanked her and we sat in silence and sipped it.

Angela broke the silence. "Sven?"

Without looking at her I replied "Mmm" and then choked on my drink as somewhat out of the blue she said, "Sleep with me tonight." Then without waiting for me to reply, she added, "Even though I was having my weekly fuck with Jack, I heard you and Skye the other night. I think I want to enjoy sex like that again before I get too old. It's become a bit of a weekly chore for Jack. He's not at all bothered any more."

Then she stood up, made sure the kitchen door was secured - the front was seldom opened - and walked to the door. "Put the lights out when you come up.."

Dazed by this unexpected turn of events, I finished my whiskey and then poured myself another one, hesitating, unsure of what I wanted to do. The kitchen door creaked as Angela came back and stood naked beside it.

"Sven, it may surprise you to know that my daughters and I are quite open on the subject of their love life. I know you're screwing Karen, I know that Skye bedded you last week, she told me even if I hadn't heard. I know you and Julia fucked during your ride at the weekend. I can't have any more children and that seems to have rather turned Jack off sex. Latterly I'm lucky if I even get a look-in on a Friday. But I still have my own desires. I suggested Julia go over to the Harrisons' for a couple of days, she's not working this week and was getting bored. Their son fancies her a lot so it won't be too much of a hardship.

"Now - come to bed please," then laughing, "This horny old woman wants her wicked way with you."

This time I finished the dregs of my my whiskey and followed her, mesmerised by the sight of her tight naked rear going up the stairs in front of me. I could easily make out the shape of her sex showing in the light from the hall. I went from hard to harder in an instant. Catching her up up as we climbed the stairs I ran my hand up the inside of her legs, drawing my hand back along her sex and the crease of her bottom. She moaned, shuddered, stopped, and almost fell and said, "Christ, that's the first time I've ever climaxed from someone doing that."

Turning, she caught my head and, as I was still a couple of steps lower, tilted me so as to be able to kiss me. A full blooded wet, open-mouthed luscious kiss - "God if you can do that the first time you touch me..." and she grabbed me by the hand and almost ran on to her bedroom. My shirt was ripped as she tore it off in her impatience, I undid my belt, kicked my slippers off and she had me naked in front of her in seconds. She slipped to her knees and kissed the tip of my penis, then made love to it with her mouth, her hands holding the cheeks of my ass so she could control and pull me into her. The blow job developed into the best I have ever had, her mouth was hot and wet, her tongue active and creating wonderful sensations, but it was her hands. Lightly running them all round the tops of my legs, my balls and my ass the feelings were incredible.

"Angela, you'd better stop.. please Stop!"

For the first time we had sex I wanted this to end up somewhere other than in her throat.

She giggled as I picked her up and dropped her on their bed - "Here, are you sure?"

"God, yes," was the response, so I kissed my way up the inside of a leg before being surprised by the hairless lips of her juicy centre. I looked up at her in surprise.

"It was shaved for Julia's birth, never grew back," was he only comment. So I went back to work, now licking and lapping those wonderful juices. Any one who could bottle them would make a fortune!

She gasped as I found the hood of her clit and opened it to tease the pearl inside. If I thought she was vocal and restless before, this was like opening a faucet. She cried, almost as if in pain, from the intensity of the crashing orgasm that happened almost at once. It was followed by a flood of even more juices. So I slid up and into her, sliding high inside, savouring the heat and stopping only when the tip felt resistance at about the same time as my pubic hair met the skin of her hairless mound.

She gasped as she caught her breath, then recovering wrapped her legs round my waist and crossed her ankles behind my back, rolling her pelvis to allow the deepest penetration possible. Like daughter, like mother! Just like Skye those scant few days before, Angela contracted her muscles and milked me - the sensations were such that I only moved out and back in a very few times before the dam broke and I came, flooding her with my sticky juices. As they flowed around my rigid shaft and over flowed down the crease of her ass the sensations brought Angela off yet again.

As I slipped out there were juices and wetness everywhere. "Just as well I put that heavy towel down," she observed as she went down and cleaned the worst off me with a still dry corner. She mopped herself off with the rest of it, then balling it up lobbed it in a corner. Then, practical as ever, she slid off the bed, went to a closet and brought another huge bath towel back. I moved as she spread it out for us to lie on.

"That's for round two," then looking at my rather limp organ added, "when we've done a little restoration work, that is." Angela - ever the practical organiser, but still with the soft centre, as I found out a moment later.

She'd lain back down alongside me after her little burst of activity, tucked in and cuddled together, one breast squashed against and between us, the other proud and laid on my chest. I was half dozing in that post orgasmic bliss we men enjoy when I felt the tear drip on to me. It woke me instantly and I hugged her quietly to me.

"Penny for them..."

"Oh Sven," then she was lost, caught up in sobs. Eventually they died down and she started to talk, hesitantly at first.

The gist of it was that she was ashamed at having enticed me into bed in such a way and knowing that I was also the lover of all her daughters hadn't in the end helped. "I thought it would be great and that I could cope with the emotions." She sniffed, "But I feel so guilty."

I didn't know what to say, but thought I'd better try, so I asked why she felt guilty. "After all from what you've been telling me, Jack hasn't exactly been attentive. In many ways what we've done tonight is perhaps best. It's let you know there is another way. It's let you know you can enjoy good sex with some one else - Angela, note I said 'sex' - we didn't make love, we had some great rather lovely recreational sex, and I rather hope we might have some more."

She was raised up on one elbow as she looked at me and said, "You mean you didn't feel this pathetic, lonely and rather sad old women cradle-snatched you?"

I felt that actions often speak louder than words, so I just growled at her, rolled her flat on her back and tried to bite her neck. She broke out in peals of giggles as she tried to stop me - so I tickled her instead, by now kneeling astride her hips and holding her hands flat on the bed above her head. I kissed her full on the mouth, opening my lips as I did so and threading my tongue into her mouth and felt it open in response. Then I kissed down to her delectable breasts and then slid myself on down to her 'inny' navel before I reached the smooth, hairless reaches of her lovely sex.

I raised my head for a moment, "Angela do something for me."

"What, lover?" was her reply.

"Sit on top of me, " I asked, and lay on my back on the bed.

She straddled my hips.

"No, up here," and motioned her towards my head, "I want to eat you whilst you sit on me."

I don't think she'd ever done that before, but I managed to get her to kneel either side of my head and then lower her sex to my mouth. She gasped as I slid my tongue along her entrance, then moaned in delight as I began to pleasure her, pulling her down by the cheeks of her lovely tight ass. The moans grew to shrieks as I nibbled her clit and she hit overload. She fell slightly forward over the top of me as I slid out from underneath, turned behind her and slipped my length gently in pulling her onto me by her hips. She gasped as I sank home and then began to fuck her her with alternate short and long strokes. I was so aroused that I came in another hard burst before she had. I slipped out and rolled back underneath her and before she could say little more than, "Oh Sven," pulled her back down and onto my mouth. She moaned and screamed in ecstasy as I again tongued her clit while drinking in our combined juices. I know it sounds awful, but really in that moment of glorious climax it was a huge wonderful finish to that lovemaking session.

We rearranged ourselves in a more comfortable position and I pulled the clothes up over us and we were asleep in seconds.

I roused slightly once as she changed positions, but then turned back into me and cuddled up again.

It was daylight when I next woke, to a pair of warm and wonderful lips doing quite extraordinary things to my rapidly recovering dick. As soon as she felt that things had progressed far enough she 'climbed aboard' and proceeded to fuck us both raw. I know she orgasmed and I know I did, but I don't think that after that fabulous last session the night before I was going to leave much in the way of juices behind, so things didn't get too wet when she got off.

I showered in my own shower and we were just decent as Skye returned from work and I set off and wasn't too late for my job.

When I returned that night Angela was out on her horse and Julia had returned and was getting the supper.

"Hi Sven - I hear you and Mum enjoyed yourselves last night."

Well, that comment removed any doubt as to whether I should say anything! As she continued to cook supper she went on, "We've decided that Mum's going to sleep with you again tonight, and Sis and I'll share you after that."

I have to say that I was speechless as the emotions washed over me. For a tiny fraction of a second I was irritated at being treated as an item 'to be used' as they decided, and then that got replaced with the thought that until they wore me out this might be rather a nice way to die.

While I was thinking these thoughts Julia turned round and finished, "If you want to play, that is?" She passed me a glass of beer she had poured ready for me, then said, "Hell it's hot I want to go put on something cooler," and left me to think things out.

In the end there was no decision to make, I was 23, fit and had just been made an offer other folks would willingly lose their left nut for. So I was all ready to say yes when Julia returned. I started to say yes that would be rather nice, but got little further than "y..." when she and her mother came into the kitchen stark naked and sashayed across to me. Angela grasped a rapidly hardening cock, grinned and nodded to her daughter, who laughed and said, "We'll take that as a 'yes' then."

to be continued...

let me know whether you liked this third part or not. I always reply.