Keeping it in the Family Ch. 03

Story Info
"Tell me, who spanked you growing up?"
1.6k words
4.03
20.1k
8
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
230 Followers

Maria was cleaning the lounge, Mr. and Mrs. Happs were at work when she heard the front door open.

"Oh good morning Sir,"

"Good morning Maria, just come to do a spot check on your work i do not want Mrs. Happs upset if your work is not up to scratch and have a few questions i need answering."

"I won't be Sir, i promise."

"Tell me, who spanked you growing up?"

"That's easy Sir, i was the youngest girl so it was everyone."

"Do you always do as you are told by an elder?"

"Yes Sir, always."

"Remove your dress."

"Yes Sir, am i to be spanked?"

She removed her dress and stood in just her knickers.

"Knicker's too, and pass them to me to check."

"Check Sir?"

"Yes for stains."

She watched him turn them inside out and move them towards his face.

"You will be spanked for nor wearing your brassier."

"Please Sir, i don't have one, not much to put in them so am not allowed."

"We will take you on Friday to buy some; some sexy lace ones and you will dress and undress in front of me and Mrs. Happs so we can make sure you are wearing one."

"Yes Sir, of course, should i go over your knee now Sir?"

"Come closer first let me examine you."

"Would you like me laid on my back with legs wide open as Pastor Goode does?"

"How did you say thank you to him?"

"Sucked his cock Sir, would you like me to suck yours when I'm spanked Sir?"

"Yes, that would be very pleasant."

"Have you ever sucked a ladies privates Maria?"

"Oh yes Sir, lots."

"Then when i tell you, Mrs. Happs would like her doing."

"When she has spanked me Sir, or just when she wants?"

She lay over his knee face up, he played with her tits and minuscule nipples, then rubbed her pussy lips and she put on a cum.

He was quite shocked, but continued.

He flipped her over and spanked her; she cried and cried, all false of course.

He let her slide between his legs.

She got out his hard cock and sucked him off, swallowing every drop, then put him away.

"Thank you very much Sir, i was such a naughty girl, should i carry on cleaning?"

"Yes you may, i must get back to the office."

"Please Sir may i have my knickers back?"

"Oh yes, nowhere did i put them?"

"In your pocket Sir."

It was 12.15 and the front door opened, Maria was sat at the kitchen table having a sandwich and cup of tea.

"Good afternoon Maria."

"Good afternoon Mrs. Happs."

"Just popped home in my lunch break for a break."

"Have you had a good morning?"

"Well Mrs. Happs, Mr. Happs came home and i was not wearing a bra and he spanked me."

"Let me see."

She stripped naked and showed her pink bottom.

"Well, he never did a very good job, and i should know."

"Yes Miss i remember how good you are from when i was at school."

"I don't remember you as a naughty girl Maria, unlike your twin brother Martin."

"No Miss i wasn't bad, but you used to say a girl with a spanked bottom learns her place in life Miss, and the redder the bottom the gooder the girl."

"Martin still has a long thin wily, his friend Paul is much, much thicker though Miss."

"How on earth do you know all this?"

"Well Miss, I'm the youngest in the house so everyone can spank me and i have to do everyone else."

"Do?"

"May i say it?"

"Yes of course."

"They all fuck me and i fuck them all, both suck and, you know?"

"No i don't, tell me."

Maria took a deep breath, "Well Miss, i suck the boys willy's and lick and bite the girls pussy's and bits and then sometimes have to put the boys willy's in a girl's slit, Miss."

"An all round good girl then?"

Maria blushed.

"Does Mr. Happs spank you Mrs. Happs?"

"Yes of course, now over my knee."

SPANK, SPANK, SPANK,SPANK

Now she could spank.

"Yeowwwwwwwwww, Owwwwwwwwwwww, Nooooooooooo"

Maria screamed as she was spanked crimson,no putting it on with Miss.

"A bed time spanking for you my girl."

"Oh please no please,"

"And would you like the belt for answering back."

"No Miss, Miss, will you have to tell my brother Steve?"

"Well i should, why?"

"I'll get a belting Miss, is there anything i can do so you don't tell him, anything?"

"Do you know how to please a woman Maria?"

"Yes Miss i have to do my elder sister, Steve's girlfriend and Mary, Steve's other girlfriend."

Mrs. Happs stood and reached below her skirt and dropped her knickers and stepped out of them.

She rubbed Maria's tiny tits and fingered her.

"Kneel Maria, and persuade me not to tell your brother."

Maria was an expert and gave Mrs. Happs a full tonguing and nibbling, so much so she had to sit back down.

She soon had Mrs. Happs trembling and moaning as she cum.

Mari noticed Mrs. Happs nipples on end and undid her perfectly ironed blouse and lifted her tits out of her bra by her nipples.

She squeezed and bit each in turn and fingered Mrs. Happs who cum again.

Mrs. Happs laid Maria on the settee and brought her to two climaxes, like she had never ever cum before.

Maria was so hot and sexed up, "Miss, may i have another spanking, pleaseeeeeee."

She was spanked and fingered at the same time, she felt as though she had left her body her cum was so shuddering.

Mrs. Happs turned her over and cuddled her.

"Good girl, i think you will fit in just perfectly here, and i am sure i have some cream to rub on your titties 3 times a day to help them grow."

***********

Mr. and Mrs. Happs took the Friday afternoon off works and took Maria into town to shop.

"Will will get you some pretty underwear Maria and your first brassier."

"Oh thank you Mrs. Happs."

They took her to the shop Mrs. Happs always used and was well known in, the owner had often been over Mrs. Happs knee and had in fact spent time with them in the school holidays and as coincident had it, they bought her first bra, so knew what to expect.

Mr. and Mrs. H. took Maria into the large store room used for the ladies to try clothes on.

"Will you measure her please Mrs. Peters?"

"Yes of course Mrs. Happs, would you like to undress her?"

Mr. Happs obliged, "Skirt and knickers off Maria," she hesitated, up went her skirt, her knickers to her knees and a spanking.

Mrs. Peters remembers that only too well on her first shopping trip with the Happs.

She was then stood up and stripped naked in a flash. Mrs. Happs passed her a hanky, she wiped her eyes and blew her nose.

"You will feel the cane when i get you home girl."

"Yes Miss, sorry."

Mrs. Peters stood in front of her and passed her tape measure behind her back and joined it up under her small swelling.

27" so lets say 28, Mrs. Peters cupped Maria's little swellings, well AA really but lets give her some growing room, 28 A

"We sell a new pump to enhance breast size you may be interested in too Mrs. Happs."

She nodded.

"Maria, go into the shop and choose 3 pairs of knickers to match your bra."

Maria never hesitated even though in the shop were husbands with wives looking at her red bottom.

She chose 3, dressed and they went into the adjoining dress and outfit shop and bought 2 maids uniforms.

When they got home Maria was sent to undress and come back into the lounge, Steve had been brought round.

Mr. Happs went to his cane cupboard and took out a thin whippy cane, ideal for a young girls skinny bare bottom.

He had her bent double and gave her 6 of the very, very best strokes of the cane, she yelped and screamed.

She stood up as Steve grabbed her arm and took her next door.

Elle stood and watched as he removed his belt and put her over their table.

Hi signalled Elle to kneel and suck him hard as he prepared to whip Maria.

He gave Maria 20 hard lashes over her spanked and caned bottom.

Elle stood up and put his cock on Maria's pussy lips and eased him in.

"Hold her down Elle."

He pushed into her pussy and fucked her to a cum.

"Over the table Elle, next to Maria"

Elle got 10 lashes off his belt and he finished himself off cuming inside her.

"Back to work Maria, lose this job and its the Church workhouse for you."

She ran back next door in tears and was told to go up to the Happs bedroom.

Mr. Happs followed her up, knelt her down and pushed his cock into Maria's mouth, he loved the tears falling onto his shaft.

"On all fours Maria, i want to slap your bottom as i pound you."

Mrs Happs came in.

"Can i suck you off please Miss?"

Which is exactly what Mrs. Happs had come in for.

She too stripped naked and went under Maria so her head nestled into Mrs. Happs pussy.

Mrs Happs had brought the breast enlarging pump up and latched it on, when she took it off her nipple was like the end of a finger and her breast double its size, Maria cum.

Mrs. Happs latched it onto her other tit.

All finished and exhausted Maria was sent to her own room to freshen up.

"Thank you so much for my beautiful bra and knickers Sir, Miss, i just love living here, xx" She blew 2 kisses as she closed the door.

DonBrown
DonBrown
230 Followers