Keeping It in the Family Ch. 04

Story Info
A harsh winter forces Ruth to take action.
2k words
3.71
20.1k
20
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eight Weeks Later...

Bridgewood had now been entirely blanketed by snow, assaulted with winds and temperatures that dropped to at least minus twenty degrees, the coldest the town had been in years. With supplies failing to reach the town, its citizens were suffering greatly, to the point where it almost felt like a hypothetical nuclear winter, everything closed off. The people looked to their Mayor, Eddis Nevin, for aid but his words as usual were coated with false hope. The fact it look as though he was the warmest individual during his press announcement certainly didn't help relations either.

The townsfolk were desperate. And it showed in who they willingly turned to next.

Ruth sat in the hallway adjacent to the Mayor's office wearing a thick fur coat, one impossibly meaty leg crossed over the other. She had been waiting for her appointment with Eddis for a little over half an hour now, later than she'd expected to, but was perfectly willing to wait as long as needed. The citizens of Bridgewood looked to her as their savior, despite their knowledge of her family's lifestyle. They were willing to look past it so they could see through the winter.

Ruth cupped her belly as her unborn child kicked gently, smiling. The woman had her own reasons to ensure the town got past the winter, and it grew inside her. She was determined to make sure the child she was due to have would come into an idealistic world. Or at least one of Ruth's interpretation. She had her own agenda outside of helping the town get back on its feet.

The door to Ruth's left clicked open, revealing a disgruntled Eddis looking out to her. He was not looking forward to his encounter with the immoral woman, but knew he would have to, to ensure his poll numbers remained in his favor, which presently weren't. Eddis didn't even bother to look Ruth in the face, instead staring at the obvious baby bump showing through her blouse. He dreaded to wonder which of the indubitably virile males in her family had planted their seed in her gut. - the son or the grandson.

Without so much as a word of welcome, Eddis gestured for Ruth to enter his office, listening to her soft grunts as she struggled to lift herself from the chair, then the obvious crack of the wood under its leg. She shuffled along quietly, shadowing the younger gentleman's steps before sitting in the leather chair in front of his desk that was only just large enough to support her collectively massive frame.

"Let's get right down to it, Ruth. I've more pressing matters to attend to." Eddis uncorked the decanter and poured a glass of whiskey for himself, initially considering to offer it to his constituent before glancing again at her pregnancy. The sight of it alone was enough for him to chug the glass' contents and pour out a second helping. "I know why you're here."

"Ah good, I'd hate to dance around the subject myself. I've 'pressing matters' too." Ruth smirked, deliberately reiterating the Mayor's words with condescension. She instinctively rubbed her navel. "Baby needs a check-up, you see."

Eddis planted himself firmly in his chair and leaned forward, trying his utmost to establish a sense of dominance in the situation before they discussed the matter at hand. But the truth was, Ruth had established dominance the moment she set foot in the building.

"The townsfolk want me out of office because they feel I'm incompetent, think I have control of the laws of nature itself." The Mayor pressed his fingers together and stared at Ruth for a moment, finding rage building within. He knew the townspeople even sought Ruth as his replacement in office. Something he wouldn't let go lightly. "Want you to take my place, no doubt. Fat chance. My chances in the coming election may be skewed, but at least I'm no immoral whore!"

All Ruth did in response to Eddis' remark was smirk. The truth was, she didn't seek the position of Mayor quite like he did two years ago. Rather the situation was thrust upon her by the town and even her family. Especially considering its upcoming additions. "I didn't want to be Mayor, but...sometimes things just have to happen. I have my own reasons." Ruth instinctively rubbed her belly again, biting her lip as her child kicked a second time.

"Don't think for a second I don't know how your family spends its time, how you got that belly." Eddis was repulsed by the fact he had to bring the matter up, but like Ruth said, sometimes things just have to happen. His mind numbing, he reached for the decanter and poured another glass of whiskey, double this time. "If you think I'm gonna give up my position, just to give it to the likes of you...

"Of course not. That'd be too easy." Ruth watched Eddis chug the whiskey in one swallow and place the glass down between them. He'd had his third glass already since she arrived, but judging by the way he looked at her, it was clear he already had quite a few beforehand. If he had any more, he probably wouldn't think straight, which would actually prove advantageous to Ruth. "We could always go head-to-head in the mayoral campaign. I hear Chilton's dropping out because his daughter's has a virus from the winter cold. Unless someone steps in to replace him, you'd remain Mayor for the next two years. The public wouldn't want that."

"It would be moronic to assume you actually have a chance in the election. You have no political experience." Eddis was irritated by Ruth's audacity to believe she could actually stand up to him. Granted the public's opinion of him had become blurred, but experience was everything.

"The people are sick and dying. They won't care about political experience so much as their mayor doing the right thing." Ruth watched Eddis reach for the decanter again, but swatted his hand away before he could pour a fresh glass. She was just as vexed by his clear preference to drinking over serving the public in its time of need as he was in regards to her lack of political experience. "I think you've had enough of that, Dear."

Eddis glared at Ruth with resentment but opted not to rise to her challenge. Instead, he simply leaned back on the chair as she moved the decanter away from him.

"As I said: I had no desire to be Mayor. The job was thrust upon me. But I have since then drafted up my policies." Ruth pulled her handbag up and rested it squarely on her gravid belly before pulling out a sheet of paper labeled 'Political Policy.' Not the most obscure of titles, but it wasn't meant to be. She offered it to Eddis who, in his half-drunken state struggled to hold it properly, let alone read the writing. "Or rather, policy."

Through his hazy vision Eddis managed to read Ruth's policy, though after doing so had wished otherwise. It was presented to him in clear bold text so it was inescapable, burned into his brain like a hot brand seared to his flesh.

"Le-legalised incest? Are you mad?"

"Maybe. But it takes insanity to actually get shit done." Ruth watched Eddis sink its his chair as though to become part of it, leather and all, rubbing his temple as the two immoral words kept staring back at him like a nightmare come to life. He wouldn't dare fold to Ruth's policy. "And what I want to do, is free the townspeople from the deathly grip of this weather. After that? Well, that's when things ought to get interesting."

Eddis slammed the sheet of paper onto his desk and glowered at Ruth, who simply smiled back rubbing her belly. Eddis blinked. He was pretty sure the fabric of her blouse shifted.

"It's either you give me your position right now without a fuss or we partake in a meaningless election that will see me win anyway." Ruth tracked Eddis' eyes staring at the decanter and smirked. Taking it into her hand, she poured the whiskey into the nearby potted plant and placed the glass container back where it was. "Or...I could just say the baby in my belly belongs to you and see where that takes us."

Eddis was mortified by Ruth's suggestion. Her willingness to deliberately lie in her attempt to see things go her way was truly nothing short of oppressive. Eddis and Ruth had never had sex before, so it begged the question how the woman was even capable of ensuring her threat wouldn't rebound. "I've never even touched you, let alone..."

"Oh, of course. But the public is none the wiser to the truth. But who do you think they'll believe? Their Mayor who won't do the right thing, or the vulnerable pregnant woman they've chosen as their savior?"

"The DNA test would prove—"

Ruth cut Eddis off with a simple gesture: A smile, yet it was terrifying like the darkest of nights. "I've a doctor friend who's particularly good at faking such things. I imagine your wife won't be too pleased. Or your secret bed-warmer."

Somehow deaf and dumb to what she just said, Eddis watched as Ruth's blouse shifted again. His eyes then widened with shock, his mouth agape, as she slowly peeled back the tail end of her blouse to reveal her very, very pregnant belly, far larger in the flesh than it looked behind the clothing covering it, overcome with a lattice of soft vascularity criss-crossing its circumference. Ruth moaned lustfully as her unborn child kicked again, pushing the skin of her belly outward slightly.

"So long as I keep him up to date with pics of my pregnant, bulging and veiny belly, which he'll no doubt drool over and maybe, probably, definitely masturbate to, he'll be what a dog is to its master - loyal!"

"You are insane! Your child—it's a freak of nature!"

Ruth stroked the bareness of her pregnancy, her fingers parting further and further apart as it grew before Eddis until her navel pressed against his desk. She moaned as her child kicked again, harder this time to the point where her skin stretched out towards the potted plant she previously poured the whiskey into.

"Oh, that's where you're wrong, Eddis. She'll be so much more than that." Ruth groaned as her muscles instantaneously pulsed with growth, busting the seams of her fur coat so her biceps casually spilled out like hot lava, casually throbbing and twitching like nothing previously seen on Earth, generated by the awaited offspring equally pulsing in the older woman's belly. "So much more!"

The growth was over almost as soon as it started, yet the difference in Ruth's size was stark. She had to be at least eighty pounds heavier, the chair she sat in warped beyond recognition, her belly distended, at least double its previous circumference, yet defying gravity.

"I might have forgotten to mention, this is actually the third child fathered by the very virile males of my family." Ruth could see Eddis' mind had failed to comprehend what just occurred, as though his mind had broken, had failed to realize he had no chance in any of the circumstances he'd find himself in. "My granddaughter is trying with her father as well, though wants her child to develop naturally over the usual nine months, not the three weeks it takes with my special concoction."

Eddis was close to crying. He knew Ruth was immoral, evil even, but this—

"But I digress. You still haven't answered my question." Ruth peeled her blouse back over her belly, but smirked happily as the stretched fabric not only barely covered half of it, but ripped slightly in tandem with her child kicking again. "Are you going to let me be Mayor or not?"

Eddis stared blankly for a moment, then gently jerked forward with an obvious shudder. It soon became clear to Ruth that he was quietly masturbating to her for the last few moments and finally climaxed in sync with her blouse tearing yet again before finally, suddenly exploding into strips of white confetti, revealing her belly in all its bloated gravidness. Eddis' cum arched skyward in its emission before deftly landing squarely on Ruth's belly button.

"I'll take that as a yes," she smirked, wiping the cum off with a finger before sucking on it like a lollipop.