Keeping It In The Family Ch. 1

Story Info
Sisters discover each other in a new way.
1k words
4.14
108.8k
11
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole awoke and felt the warmth of a body close to her. She shook her head and instinctively snuggled into the prone body. She felt an arm drape over her and start to caress her pert breast. Still half asleep, she moaned as the hand slid down her body and caressed her pussy. Her breathing become more laboured as she felt a finger slip inside her and slowly play with her. She could feel her orgasm rising and gasped as she felt the tidal wave of her cumming.

"Morning Darling" a voice broke into her senses "Enjoy that?" Nicole woke with a start and realised that she had not been dreaming. The voice belonged to her sister Laura!

Nicole turned and looked into the eyes of her sister. "What the..?" The sight of her naked sister lying next to her bewildered Nicole. She stumbled to try and make herself speak but failed to do so. Laura lay there smiling, enjoying the surprise.

Now wide awake, Nicole's mind wandered back to the previous day.....

Nicole picked up the telephone and dialled her sister Laura. Laura was older than her but was the lady that Nicole always turned to in times of doubt. "Hi Laura. Are you busy tonight? I could do with a chat. Brian is away for a couple of days on a course and I am lonely" Laura replied that she would be round about 7 pm. Nicole set about preparing something to eat for the both.

As Nicole dressed she looked at herself in the mirrored wardrobe. Nicole was small and petite. Her body was tight and firm and her breasts were pert. Brian certainly loved them and her body.

Seven o'clock arrived and Laura knocked on the backdoor. Nicole took in the sight of her older sister and smiled. They were so similar in build except Nicole was a bit smaller. Laura was dressed in a black dress, which was tight in all the right places. Nicole could see the outline of her nipples and was surprised to find that the sight of the two erect bumps turned her on. Laura kissed her on the lips and once again Nicole was surprised to find herself respond.

They sat and ate the meal, exchanging small talk. Nicole could sense that Laura was checking her out but couldn't understand the reason. Surely her own sister didn't have the hots for her. They drank steadily as they ate and it became clear that this was going to be an interesting evening. After the meal, Nicole suggested they take their drinks into the living room and make themselves comfortable.

Laura sat on the sofa next to Nicole. Her dress started to rise and revealed a lovely pair of legs. Nicole's eyes were drawn to them and she couldn't help wishing she could see more.

"What did you want to chat about, Nicole?" asked Laura. Nicole felt the colour rise in her cheeks as she explained that Brian and her were having problems sexually. Basically Brian wanted it all the time and she didn't. Laura smiled and snuggled closer to Nicole. Her hand rested on Nicole's leg and started to stroke slowly. Nicole felt the heat between her legs and realised that she wanted Laura.

"Look Nicole. We all go through this. I don't want it that much but I find ways to enjoy myself." Nicole looked puzzled. "Well look you need to relax more. You need to fuck just for the sake of it. I get it anyway I can and believe me if I had Brian I would be fucking every night"

Nicole blushed but felt herself getting more turned on by this. She let her own hand caress Laura's legs. She felt Laura's hand slipping up her own leg.

"You need some excitement in your life. Ever done it with another woman?"

Nicole shook her head but let her hand slip up Laura's leg to the edge of the hem.

"Then it is about time you tried" Laura turned and kissed Nicole on the lips. Her hand went that little further and cupped the mound of Nicole's cunt. Nicole moaned and pushed herself onto Laura's hand. All pretence of conversation had ceased as Laura and Nicole kissed passionately. Laura pulled Nicole's panties to one side and entered her with a finger. It dipped in and out as Nicole moaned in ecstasy. She reached up and pulled the top of Laura's dress down. She gasped at the sight of Laura's perfect naked breasts. She bent and hungrily took her nipple in her mouth, sucking it eagerly.

Laura stopped her and stood up. She took off her dress and stood naked in front of Nicole. She straddled Nicole and allowed her to kiss and suck her breasts. Nicole felt Laura push her wet pussy into her lap. Pushing Laura off her, Nicole stripped herself. Lying back on the sofa, she spread her legs wide, inviting Laura to do her worse.

Laura bent and started to lick her crack. Nicole arched her back as Laura's tongue buried into her. Laura shifted and pressed her on wet cunt onto Nicole's eager tongue. They eagerly ate each other's cunt, enjoying the taste of their juices. Unable to control themselves they came together filling each other's mouths with their wetness.

As they lay recovering, Laura reached into her handbag and took something out. Nicole was stunned to see that it was a small vibrator. Laura gave it to Nicole and asked if she ever used one. Nicole shook her head. Laura smiled and sat opposite her on the chair. She spread her legs and turned the vibrator on. It buzzed as she started to dip it in and out of her cunt. Nicole watched absorbed by the sight of her sister using the vibrator on herself. Nicole played with her cunt as their movements matched each other.

Laura came strongly and handed the vibrator to Nicole. Nicole put it inside herself feeling Laura's juices on the plastic. She worked it in and out as Laura gave her encouragement.

After cumming once again, they went up to the bedroom where they had a night of passionate sex.

"You ok Nicole" said Laura breaking into Nicole's thoughts. "I know you must be shocked but it was great, don't you agree?" Nicole smiled and nodded.

"Thanks Laura. You have really helped me. Brian won't know what hit him when he gets back."

" I am glad I helped. Perhaps you can help me?" Laura outlined what she wanted.

To be continued...