Keeping It In The Family Ch. 2

Story Info
Brian teaches Rachel the joys of sex.
1.2k words
4.34
100.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Nicole's encounter with her older sister Laura, Nicole was eager to hear the favour that Laura wanted from her. Nicole had enjoyed her lesbian sex and wanted more.

As Laura cuddled Nicole she outlined the help that she could give her. "It's Rachel you can help actually. Well not you but Brian" Laura explained that Rachel had come to her asking advice on sex. "Basically she wants to get fucked before she does it with her boyfriend. Do you think Brian would do it with her?"

Nicole smiled and nodded. She knew that Brian found Rachel very sexy. Rachel was 20 and extremely slim and horny. She had pert breasts and looked good in her tight clothes.

"I am sure he would. Let me arrange it. Tell Rachel to dress sexy and come to our house tomorrow night at 7 pm. I will get Brian to be here alone."

Brian sat in the meeting bored stiff. His mind wandered to the previous night and the revelations his wife Nicole had unleashed on him on his return from his course. He recalled his amazement as his "good and safe" wife had confessed that she had spent the night fucking her own sister. He remembered his astonishment as he listened to her explain what she would like him to do with her niece Rachel. He couldn't wait until that evening.

Eager to leave Brain practically ran out of the door and got home. Nicole greeted him with a kiss. Her hand traced his erection. "My. We are ready for Rachel aren't we?" Brian smiled and nodded. Going upstairs, he undressed and slipped into the shower. His erection stood proud as he thought of the excitement that lay before him. Nicole came into the bathroom and licked her lips as she saw his hard-on. She resisted the temptation to lick it, as she wanted it nice and full for Rachel.

"Rachel will be here soon. I am going out to the pub with Laura. Have fun!!" Brian laughed and replied that he would. He dressed in a tight t-shirt and jeans. Going downstairs he poured himself a drink and sat and waited for Rachel to arrive.

Right on time he saw a car pull up outside the back of his house. He watched as Rachel got out of the car and walked up the path. He was immediately impressed and aroused. Rachel had obviously taken trouble with her clothes. Her tight blouse encased her pert breasts nicely. Brian could see that her nipples were erect and pressing through the material. Her short leather skirt was tight and revealing. Brian thought she had hold up stockings on. He knew he would find out later.

Opening the door, he kissed her on the lips and let his hand rest on her butt. Rachel looked nervous so Brian released her quickly. "Come in sweetheart", he said. "What can I get you to drink?" Rachel asked if he had any wine. He nodded and went to the kitchen to get her a glass.

He was pleased to see on his return that another button had been loosened on her blouse and her skirt was a fraction higher. He sat opposite her so he could look at her long legs. He could feel his hard on pressing through his jeans and hoped Rachel liked what she saw.

"So Rachel. What do you want to know? Nicole has told me about your little problem." Rachel started to blush but Brian smiled encouragingly.

"I want to fuck my boyfriend but I don't really know what to do." Rachel shifted in her chair. Brian caught sight of her panties pulled tight over her pussy. "We have kissed but that's about it. We haven't even touched each other intimately"

Brian asked Rachel if she had ever been naked in front of a man or had a naked man in her sight. Rachel shook her head. "We will have to sort that out. I will go first if you like". Rachel nodded. "Sit back and watch".

Brian stood and walked over to Rachel. She looked nervous as Brian took off his t-shirt. Brian undid his belt and let his jeans fall to the ground. His hardness was clearly visible in his tight underpants. Rachel gasped at the size and wondered what to do next. She was clearly turned on.

"Shall I take them off Rachel?" Rachel nodded and again gasped as Brian's erection sprang into view. "You can touch it if you want" Rachel nervously reached out and grasped his cock. "Stroke it up and down" Rachel did so slowly. Brian revelled in the feeling of this sexy young thing fondling him. He was struggling to control himself as Rachel leaned forward and her lips touched his hardness. He grasped her head and gently forced it into her mouth. He let Rachel take her time licking him before he told her to stop.

"Now it is your turn darling". He sat down on the chair and watched as Rachel stood up. She unbuttoned her blouse hesitantly. Her breasts came into view. Rachel wasn't wearing a bra so he could clearly see her erect nipples. She undid her skirt and let it fall to the ground. Her thong was transparent and he could clearly see her wetness. Her clit was puffed up and she was obviously as horny as he was. He reached up and pulled her knickers to the ground. Kneeling before her he buried his face deep into her sopping cunt.

Rachel felt her knees buckle as Brian gently lifted her on to the couch and started to lick her out. His tongue felt like a hot knife piercing her as it lapped at her and she suddenly felt a huge wave of passion as her orgasm hit her.

Brian let her gently come down from her high before taking her by the hand and leading her to the bedroom. He laid her on the bed. "We will start simply" he said. He lay down beside her and ran his finger along her crack. Rachel shuddered as his finger entered her. He fingered her wetness for awhile. Rachel was pushing up against his finger. "Fuck me Brian please" she begged him. Brian shifted his position until he was directly over her lithe body. He nudged at her vagina with his erect cock. Rachel pushed upwards as he slowly entered her. He fucked her slowly at first feeling the tightness of her virgin pussy. Rachel begged him to go harder. He speeded up as her own movements became more erratic. Brian could feel his orgasm coming and sure enough he felt his ejaculation flooding her pussy.

As they calmed down Brian explained to Rachel that she had just fucked in the missionary position and that was the best to start with. She smiled and asked if he could fuck her again in that position. She used her new sucking skills to make him hard again and they fucked once more.

After they finished, Rachel dressed and left. Nicole came home soon after. "You look happy. Did she enjoy it?" Brian nodded and smiled. He dragged Nicole to the bedroom where he fucked her as he told her all about his night of passion with Rachel.

"Just one more sister to have fun with" said Nicole. "Ruth won't be so easy but let's see what we can do shall we?"

Brian nodded and asked Nicole who is was to be.

"Lets just wait and see"

To be continued...