Keeping Mum Company Ch. 1

Story Info
Mum meets son's new girlfriend.
3.1k words
4.4
263.7k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 04/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been single for nearly 10 years now, ever since my husband passed away, and at 48 I'm far too old to get back into the whole dating thing. That aside, I still like to look my best, and I'd like to think I look pretty good for my age (save the stretch marks and the odd wrinkle). I'm not lonely either, I've got my darling son Paul to keep me company.

He's been a real comfort to me and kept me sane during the first difficult years. Now he's all grown up, a handsome young man of 19 and he's often out on the town with his friends of a weekend. I don't begrudge him a good time, but it can be quite annoying when he keeps me up all night "entertaining" his young lady friends in the room next door. He seems to pick up a different young lady every night, and I'm often treated to the sound of some little floozy panting and screaming till the early hours.

I can definitely say I approve of his current girlfriend though, as I was introduced to her some 2 months ago, and we are like one big happy family.

It started on a Friday night, Paul was out on the town and I decided to get an early night in, so I retired to bed around 11. I was so tired after a hard week at the office where I work that I didn't hear him coming home, and was oblivious to the fact he had come back at all, until I heard some movement in the kitchen downstairs, and assuming it was him, I got up.

I wrapped my dressing gown around my nightdress and slipped downstairs to make him breakfast as I always did on a weekend. When I entered the kitchen, there was no sight of Paul at all, instead there was a girl sat at the kitchen table. I call her a girl out of habit, she was not like his usual air-headed bimbo type, this was a real mature woman, quite attractive too, aged not too far off me, I'd say she was late thirties/early forties. She had the most beautiful chocolate brown skin, and long black curly hair and she looked quite fetching in the short silver dress she had obviously been wearing to go out in the night before.

Seeing me stood there, she got up and introduced herself.

"Hi, I'm Susan," she chirped offering a hand to shake.

Taking her hand, I introduced myself politely, "I'm Beverly, Paul's mother, is he not up yet?"

"Paul's gone out early to the gym, he told me to make myself at home and when he got back we'd go into town," she replied, asking me if it was OK.

I smiled and nodded, pouring us both a coffee I sat down to find out some more about her. She told me she worked down at the gym and that's how they had first met. She was divorced from her last husband and work commitments had left no time for children. This woman was so different from all the other girls he had introduced me to, and the more we chatted, the better we seemed to get on.

I told her to make herself comfortable while I went for a shower, and then we could have breakfast together while we waited for Paul, and she smiled and thanked me. She even offered to make breakfast for us.

I reassured her it wasn't necessary, but she insisted and I accepted her offer gladly, before going upstairs to shower. As I washed myself I thought to myself what a nice woman Susan was and I hoped Paul would see more of her. After 5 minutes or so, I switched off the shower, wrapped a towel around myself and exited the bathroom, moving across the landing to my bedroom to dry off and dress. As I entered the room, I unfastened the large towel from around my chest and dropped it to the floor, before slipping on my panties and bra, and moving over to the wardrobe to pick out an outfit.

As I turned round, Susan was stood in the doorway, she wanted to ask where I kept the frying pan.

I was rather embarrassed to be stood there half naked in front of a woman I'd only just met, let alone one with such a perfect figure, and I tried to cover myself with my hands as best I could. Susan could see I was uncomfortable with my situation and apologised for the intrusion before adding a further unexpected complement. As she went to leave me to dress she said "I don't know why you're trying to hide yourself Beverly, most women would kill for a body like yours."

My face flushed red with embarrassment, not used to being complemented on my appearance, seeing my coyness she continued. "Honestly, I should know, I see so many women working like crazy just to try and maintain a figure like you have naturally."

I was really flushed pink now and covered my face with my hands, leaving my body open to her full scrutiny.

"You look fabulous Beverly, honestly," then looking at the selection of long loose dresses in my wardrobe, she added "You really shouldn't be hiding it in clothes like those, you should be proud, show yourself off a bit."

Then before I could reply, I uncovered my face and was stunned to see her slipping out of her dress, leaving her in a tiny pair of lacy knickers and a matching bra which only half covered her perfectly round full bosom. Then she handed the dress over to me and invited me to try it on. Although it wasn't really my style, if I had refused it would have looked very odd indeed for her so I took the dress and slipped it on.

"Wow!" she enthused, as she looked me up and down, "You look great!"

This time when I looked in the mirror, I couldn't disagree. Though I say so myself, I did look pretty good in it.

Susan chuckled as she saw how surprised I was with my attractive reflection and laughed as I turned and posed in the mirror "See, I told you Bev, it really shows off your boobs, I wish I had a pair like that!"

Looking back across at her, I noticed that for a slim woman, she did have disproportionately large breasts and informed her that she had lovely bosoms too.

"Two grand though," she replied looking down at her ebony mounds.

"I'm sorry," I replied, not understanding her strange response.

"Two thousand pounds worth," she continued, my husband paid for them for my 40th birthday (confirming my estimation of her age).

"You mean they're false?" I enquired.

"Yeah, working out so much means my boobs all but disappeared, so the money I got in the divorce, I used to cheer myself up on my fortieth by getting my tits done."

I looked at her chest for a good couple of minutes, unable to believe they could be false. "They look brilliant Susan," I complimented, "Money well spent, I'd never have guessed by looking."

Beverly laughed louder, "People think they're all like Pamela Anderson, hard and immobile, they feel like normal flesh, here feel for yourself."

Although such an offer would make many uncomfortable, most women of my age have inevitably thought about getting something done, and I was indeed curious about what silicone implants would feel like. I tentatively reached out a hand and brushed my hand across the surface of her bra. It did indeed feel soft and squashy, not at all how I expected and I placed my palm over her cleavage and gently squeezed her breast.

"They're great," I said really natural, with one question still niggling in the back of my mind, I decide to venture forth with my enquiry, "Er what about the, you knowโ€ฆ" I muttered, now wishing I hadn't begun the question.

Susan grinned knowingly, and sparing my embarrassment further, finished the statement on my behalf. "The nipples?," she offered calmly.

"Yes," I replied, "Are they still, you know, sensitive?"

What she did next really shocked me, as she lowered one strap of her delicate bra and lifted her left breast out and laid it on her chest. "Absolutely Bev," she continued, "look."

As I watched, she took her nipple between her finger and thumb and started to roll it gently, pulling on it slightly as she did so. Then she took my hand and placed it over the long dark stubby teat. Just as she had answered, it was firm and hard, and as a rubbed a fingertip over it slowly, it tightened and grew slightly longer at my touch, causing her to flinch slightly with a little sharp gasp.

"See," she responded as I removed my hand, a new gentleness in her voice "Every bit as attentive as your own wonderful nipples." As she replied, she nodded cheekily in the direction of my chest.

When I looked down at my own chest, it was indeed true. Beneath the thin fabric of my bra and the dress my own nipples had become hard and long, and were clearly visible through the thin cloth of the dress. I concluded I must be cold from he shower, but a quick pause later I realised it was comfortably warm in the room. Then as I realised my heart was beating faster in my chest, I made a startling conclusion: I was getting turned on by the sight and feel of Susan's naked breast.

I decided the best thing to do was to give her the dress back and she would leave, I could then regain my decorum and she would forget the state I was in. I slipped the silky fabric over my body and down over my thighs, letting it slip to the floor at my ankles. That only made things worse as my arousal had started to make my pussy wet, and a little transparent patch appeared at my crotch, making my dark brown pubes clearly visible beneath.

I was hoping Susan wouldn't see and tried to cover myself with a hand. Susan stepped over towards me and put a hand on my shoulder. The feel of her cool skin on my own bare flesh made me shudder with a strange new sense of pleasure. Susan sensed my feelings, and ventured her hand across, cupping my large soft boob in her long brown fingers. I closed my eyes and sighed, my chest heaving with the quickening of my breath. Susan leaned over and whispered sexily in my ear as she continued massaging my bosom in her slender hand.

"It's OK Beverly, go with it, just relax and ride the wave," she murmured softly, as I started to slowly circle a couple of fingers on my damp gusset. It had been a long time since I had felt like that, and never before from a woman. Susan started to move her head down the side of my face, and I could feel her silky hair gliding along my cheek. Then she pushed my own long wet hair aside and began to plant light feathery kisses down my neck. She was making me really horny now, but I felt I needed to protest, "I can't do this, I'm notโ€ฆ."

"Gay," she interrupted, "I know, nor am I remember, relax it don't mean a thing."

Her reassurance made me feel calmer and I slipped my hand inside her lacy bra cup and lifted her other breast out, pinching and stroking the black nipple to hardness to match the other. By this time, Susan had unfastened the bra I was wearing and unveiled my own large (but 100% natural) boobs. She had taken one in her hands, and was now kissing the pale flesh gently, as she had done on my neck beforehand.

As I rubbed faster on my crotch, the dampness increased and I tugged aside the crotch and started rubbing at my hairy exposed cunt lips. By now I couldn't have cared less if I was gay, the sheer pleasure I was getting from having this woman loving my soft breasts was all that mattered.

I ran my index finger along the length of my burning hot slit, making it glisten with the excretions her sensual activities had initiated. Then as I broke away from her slightly, I lifted it up and placed it on her face, tracing the outline of her full pouting lips before she took it between her lips and ran her tongue along it, tasting the delicate flavour of my vaginal juices.

Once I felt she was done, I slipped my finger out of her warm wet mouth, and pressed my lips against hers, kissing her passionately as my hands strayed to her firm chocolaty buttocks. As our tongues danced, I kneaded her bum firmly in my hands pulling her close to me, our breasts squashed in a heavenly mass of yielding squirming tit-meat.

After kissing for a full 5 minutes, we clambered onto the bed, and both removed our sodden panties. Susan lay flat on her back and I propped myself up on my side to admire her full nakedness. Starting at her firm tits, I ran a hand slowly over the contours of her ribs and down her thorax onto her stomach. The continual workout regime she followed gave her body a sculpted appearance, the centrepiece of which was the small hard bumps of her abdominals, which rippled as my hand moved closer and closer to her cunt.

Wanting to tease her further, I moved my hand away from her skin momentarily, before replacing it on the inside of her slender thigh, just above her knee. I could feel her body trembling with excitement as I slid my hand slowly and deliberately along the smooth skin of her thigh until I was mere inches away from her pussy. Due to the skimpy outfits she wore, Susan's cunt was totally hairless and as my hand moved ever closer, I could see her cunt lips glistening n the daylight as she longed for her vagina to be satisfied.

I felt she had been teased long enough and rubbed the tips of my fingers along her swollen lips before parting them slightly to accommodate the first and second fingers of my right hand. The lubrication her hole provided meant I was able to quickly insert a third and was quickly finger-fucking her right up to the knuckle. As my hands played inside her pussy, Susan was taking each of my breasts in turn and licking them slowly, before sucking hard on the nipples to get me hot and wet.

Susan's pussy was making sloshing noises each time my hand was thrust forcefully inside and I knew she was getting close to cumming. I pulled my fingers out of her tunnel and put them up to my mouth, as the juices continued to trickle from her twitching snatch onto the sheets below. As she watched, I licked my sticky fingers clean, tasting female fluid for the very first time. It was a taste I loved and was desperate for more.

Turning myself around on the bed, I clambered on top of Susan's slim body, in the sixty-nine position. Although having been in that position many times before, it was usually a nice hard cock I was presented with, the sight of a dripping bald cunt being a whole new experience. It was one I found deeply erotic, and was quickly pressing my eager mouth over her vulva and sucking noisily. Down at the foot of the bed, Susan had two fingers delving into my cunt making the experience one that I would not forget in a hurry, as my oral exploration revealed the location of her little dark clitoris.

As Susan continued to probe my fanny with her fingers, I pressed the tip of my tongue hard against her bud, making her body jerk as she spasmed with feelings of pure sexual enjoyment. Her fingers had now been replaced by her own wet tongue and she was lapping at the spread butterfly lips of my own mature vagina.

Obviously more experienced in pleasuring women than I, she located my clit in record time, and I could feel her applying pressure to it, just as I was with hers.

Then as we both longed for a simultaneous crescendo to our pleasure, Susan moved her face away just enough for her to be audible as she hissed her orders across our sweaty bodies "Suck it bitch," she commanded "Suck my fucking clit!"

Being talked dirty to was one of my all time greatest turn-ons and I responded by clamping my lips firmly around the area of her clit. Taking a deep breath, I sucked hard and long at her throbbing bud, and her buttocks jumped off the mattress, forcing her groin hard against my mouth. I had obviously done it right and was rewarded by her repeating the same action. My response to it was pretty similar as I felt a contraction deep in the pit of my stomach.

Having both initiated the beginnings of our partner's climax, all formalities were dispensed and we both munched and sucked wildly on each other's hot slimy cunts, each action making us thrash around as the pressure built up inside our bodies.

It took only a further minute or so of feasting on each other vaginas for the climax to come, mine first, followed almost immediately by Susan. As we continued to eat each other out, our stomach muscles contracted and released repeatedly as the cum flowed freely from our holes. As I'm certain she could in my cunt, I could hear the juices gushing inside her as I flicked my tongue around her pussy walls, attempting to sup every last drop of sticky honey from inside her.

When our climax subsided, we lay back on the bed together, holding each other's trembling naked bodies in our arms. Around our mouths was the sticky trace of each other's cum as we slid our slimy faces over one another in a lingering sensual kiss.

Exhausted by our efforts, we closed our eyes, and still entwined in a loving embrace, drifted away to sleep.

After an hour or so of slumber, we awoke and sat up on the bed, only to be greeted with the sight of Paul stood in the doorway with his gym kit on.

"What the hells been going on here?" he yelled, a large bulge appearing slowly in the front of his shorts as he gazed at the naked bodies of us freshly satisfied women.

"Relax babe," said Susan provocatively, noticing the arousal in the groin of my sexy young son with a sexy little glint in her eye, "I was just keeping your mother company."

"Don't be so uptight, Paul," I added, "Why don't you take that sweaty gym kit off and we can all get acquainted properly?"

(Continued in part 2-COMING SOON).