Keeping Mum Company Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again I had come around half a dozen times in just 15 minutes and Paul decided to finish me off in style.

He climbed off me and told me to get on all fours, as he was going to "fuck me like the dirty dog I was". I didn't mind at all, I loved getting it doggie-style, as it was the best way to stimulate my clit. Paul loomed behind me, with his bloated dick held firmly in his hand. Without a word of warning, he had quickly parted my pussy and ha buried his cock deep inside me from behind.

In that position, I could see how Susan had made novel use of my sex toy.

She had taken the half I had left glistening in the daylight, and used the slick lubrication to jam it up her ass. She had half buried up her rectum and half buried up her pussy and she was trying to fuck herself in both holes with it simultaneously, and judging by the noise she was making, she was doing a pretty good job of it!

Having Paul pump me in that position meant I could watch Susan bring herself off as he fucked me, and conversely, she seemed to enjoy watching my face contort with ecstasy as she listened to his balls slap against my buttocks as his rod pistoned into my squelching wet vagina.

After 3 fierce orgasms in that position, Susan seemed to sense that Paul was quite close to cumming and began to offer verbal encouragement to him.

"Fuck her you horny bastard" she cried, jamming the dildo into her holes with undying enthusiasm, "Make her cum all over your fat cock, just like you did with me!"

Paul seemed to be taking on her orders, and was slapping my ass as he pumped me yelling, "Yeah that's it bitch, how dya like my big fat hairy cock inside you mum!"

Although it was meant as a rhetorical question I couldn't help but answer, my words just recognisable behind the sobbing tones of another intense orgasm. "I love it baby, fuck me, fuck mummy I want your spunk inside me".

It seemed I had passed my love of dirty talk onto my son and we both knew it was only a matter of time before his balls were exploding their jism into my hot pussy.

Paul took his cock out of me in the middle of his thrusting, and I looked round to see what the problem was "What the fuck are you playing at?" I yelled, desperate for one last climax before he finished.

"I'm gonna cum soon mum, and I can't do it inside you" he explained.

I couldn't have cared less if he had got me pregnant at that very moment, but as luck would have it, I had never stopped taking the pill- force of habit I guess and after I informed him of the fact, a wide grin appeared on his face.

As he had been slowly masturbating while his cock was out of my pussy (probably expecting to spray his spunk on my tits or something), he was desperately close to cumming.

As he jammed the length deep inside me once again I came instantly, and he was quick to follow.

As Susan watched, still busily plugging herself full of thick hard rubber, Paul grabbed my tits and jerked his hips hard against my ass. As he came, his fingers dug deep into my soft tits, causing me pain and pleasure together as I felt his massive cock pulsing inside me and his warm spunk slashing inside my already well-filled vagina.

As a woman of great sexual experience I was able to use my tight cunt to milk his shaft of every last drop of cum before he withdrew it, coated in thick gooey jism, and transparent viscous pussy juices.

Paul lay back exhausted on the mattress, his torso glistening erotically with sweat as he cleaned himself off with his vest.

As he recovered his breath, I watched Susan as she slowly slipped the dildo from her ass and cunt and she held it out for me to inspect. I took it from her and took the end from her ass and put it in my mouth, she responded by taking the end from her cunt and sucking it clean herself as Paul propped himself up on his elbows, observing as his two favourite women enjoyed the flavours and aromas of the enormous double dildo.

Since that glorious day Susan has been living with us and we have had many repeat performances of that wonderful orgy. The good thing about Susan though, is that even when Paul's out I'm never short of company.

12