Keeping My Husband Employed

Story Info
Submissive wife gives her husband's career a boost.
4k words
4.29
263.1k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Holly and husband Michael and I have been readers of your magazine for some time, yet our adventure was kicked off by a story on your board. My husband and I are both in our early thirties and have been married for nine years, right out of college. We both work out and have a very active and imaginative sex life. I'm 5'4" and 119 pound with a 35-24-35 figure and due to a medical complication, unable to have children. I have shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes.

My husband has always enjoyed your stories where husbands have their wives perform for other men, and I must admit that many of the scenarios have excited me as well. Yet, it wasn't until we read one that we decided to combine our current life situation with our fantasy world.

My husband has worked for a large advertising firm in Chicago for the past five years. For most of that time, he has done very well and the firm has prospered. However, for the last year the firm has lost a few key clients, and unfortunately for Mike a couple of the clients that moved were his. Roomers had been circulating that the firm was going to have to cutbacks, Mike and I were very nervous as I had recently lost my job as the company relocated.

I was like fate. On a Sunday night, Mike and I were reading each other your stories, and on Monday morning Kevin, Mike's boss, called him in for a meeting. That night Mike brought home a large bouquet of flowers and we had a long talk. Kevin had told Mike that he had been asked to cut back two staff positions, and that he was going to be let go. Kevin has been Mike's boss for over three years, and has been to our house. Although we have never been very close, we have often attended cocktail parties and client functions together.

Kevin is forty-two and for his age, a pretty good looking man. At about 6'3" he is at least 4 inches taller than Mike. As he receives a few club memberships as part of his compensation package, he keeps himself in good shape. He has thick dark hair, with sprinklings of gray and strong blue eyes. Mike told me that he asked Kevin to reconsider, and begged Kevin to come over to our house for dinner that Wednesday. Kevin agreed, and he promised not to make any announcements until the end of the week.

Mike then told me that he didn't know what else we could do. We were up to our eyes in dept since I lost my job, and we didn't have anywhere else to turn. I could tell that Mike had been drinking quite a bit when he finally blurted out that he wanted me to sleep with Kevin in order for him to keep his job. At first I was shocked, yet I think it was more from the situation than the proposition. Mike asked me what I thought and I couldn't even speak, I just nodded my approval.

Mike had arraigned for Kevin to come to dinner and I was to offer myself to him in order to keep Mike's job. As odd as it may seem, the next two nights we had incredible sex. On Wednesday night, Kevin and Mike showed up at 7:00 o'clock as planned. I had prepared a modest dinner, and we quickly adjourned to our living room for drinks. After serving cocktails to both the men, I excused myself to our bedroom in order to change clothes.

I entered the living room wearing my bathrobe, to hear Kevin asking Mike if he could do anything that he wanted with me. As Mike saw me come in, his response was, "Why don't you ask her yourself." Kevin then turned to see me in my robe and asked what I thought of the situation. I explained to Kevin that we couldn't afford to have Michael lose his job. Kevin then told Mike that he was very interested in this proposition, and he sat back in his chair asking Mike to make him an offer.

Mike than said that in exchange for access to me, Kevin was going to make sure that Mike did not lose his job. It was amazing to watch as the two of them negotiated for my sexual favors. I felt as is I was a prize to be won, and at the same time a whore to be taken. By the end of the conversation, a deal for my body was worked out. Kevin would make sure that Mike did not lose his job, and he would also give Mike some of his leads in order to boost his production, and in exchange he got to have me for as much as three days a week, except when we took vacations. I was to service him in any way that he wished with no exceptions at our home or any location of his choosing. As Kevin is married, he stated that if his wife ever found out, he would see that Mike was fired immediately.

After they shook hands, Kevin then turned to me and said that he wanted to start today. Kevin then asked me to stand up and remove my robe. I walked to the center of the room and dropped my robe to the floor. Beneath, all I was wearing was a small pair of white panties and a white lace bra. Kevin then asked if he could be left alone with me for a while so Michael went off to bed.

Almost the second that Mike was out of the room, Kevin was all over me and within minutes I found myself completely naked and on my knees sucking his cock. I couldn't believe it. I'd always thought that Michael had a large cock as it is a solid 7 inches long, yet Kevin's must have been at least 9 and so thick that my hand barely went all the way around it. I was sucking for all I was worth, and soon Kevin was filling my mouth with his hot load. Feeling especially slutty, I eagerly swallowed ever drop.

As I knelt at Kevin's feet savoring the naughty feeling of being forced to perform, Kevin zipped up his pants and told me that I should expect him to come by for lunch on Friday. He said I should expect a package on Friday morning, which would tell me what would be expected. After Kevin left, I ran upstairs and told Mike what had happen. I couldn't believe how turned on I had become during the situation. There was something deeply erotic about giving up control, not knowing what was going to happen. That, coupled with the fact that I hadn't been with anyone except Mike for over ten years.

Mike seamed on the edge of his seat as I stroked his cock telling him of Kevin's plans for Friday. That night we had one of the most intense love making sessions in years. It was like discovering each other all over again. Mike was crazed, and could stop pawing at my body, while I felt as if I were a different person. We could both tell that we had made the right decision.

Kevin wasn't in the office on Thursday, and when Mike went to work on Friday, Kevin called him into his office. After their meeting, Mike called me to tell me that Kevin and he had again discussed our arraignment, and that a reduction in staff was announced that day. Mike kept his job and before the announcement was made, Kevin wanted to let Mike know that he had been very easy on me that first night. He went on to tell Mike that he had many fantasies that he wanted me to fulfill and that from now on he was going to treat me as his sexual slave.

As we were speaking, the front doorbell rang. Asking Mike to hold, I ran to the door and returned Mike with a package from Kevin. I don't know who was more excited, Mike or I as I opened the box. First, I pulled out a lacy black cat suit. It was a combination of lace and fishnet with patches of silk. I could wait to try it on. The second item that I removed was a medium size black silk scarf. My eyes widened, as the next item was a large tube of KY Jelly. The only other item in the box was an envelope, which was addressed to Slave Holly.

With Mike still on the line, I opened the letter and read it aloud. First it said that Kevin had always thought that I had a great ass, and ever since he met me, he has wanted it. It went on to tell me that he would often give me precise rules that were to be followed during our sessions, or else I would be subject to punishment. Mike then told me that Kevin had informed him that he may wish to punish me if I did not perform exactly as he wished. If I didn't agree to this, our deal was off. Mike told me that he reassured Kevin that I would do whatever he wished, and if he felt the need to punish me, he had Mike's permission to do so. Our game was getting more interesting by the minute.

The letter went on to say that I was to be dressed only in the outfit provided. I should put on the cat suit, place the scarf around my eyes as a blindfold, and wait in the middle of our living room on all fours. I was to make sure that the tube of KY was placed on the floor between my knees. Kevin wrote that I should unlock the front door, as he would be arriving at 1:00 PM. He said that he was going to fuck me in the ass as many times as he wished and that he would be leaving around 5:00 PM. During his entire visit, I was to remain exactly as specified and furthermore, he was not going to talk to me. I was there for his pleasure and his pleasure only, and I was not to speak to him during the entire visit.

After finishing the letter, there was a long pause before Mike finally spoke telling me that he loved me and that I could tell him all about it when he got home. I was shocked as his calmness and resolve seeing as in our entire marriage he had only taken me anally twice. As if in a trance, Mike told me that he would see me tonight and hung up. I was left alone to contemplate the violation on my backside.

I straightened up the living room, preparing a space in the center of the carpet. Once that was completed, I took a long hot shower. I then climbed into the cat suit, and I do mean climbed. I fit like a glove. My head, hands and feet were the only parts of my body that were immediately visible. However, as I squeezed into it, I noticed that the outfit was crotchless. Kevin didn't even plan on having me undressed. At about 10 minutes to 1:00 PM, I unlocked the door and then placed myself into the position as specified.

The next few minutes seemed like hours until I finally heard the door open and slam closed. It wasn't until then that I realized that this could be anyone. My mind raced, as I wanted to call out to Kevin in order to make sure that it was Kevin, yet his instructions were very clear. I remained in position as I heard Kevin undressing behind my exposed backside. Next, I felt Kevin as he knelt behind me. He then picked up the tube of KY and I felt him squeeze a large amount directly onto my asshole.

I thought that we would fool around a little, that I would be given a chance to get accustomed to Kevin's large cock, yet the next thing that I felt was the pressure of Kevin pressing his cock into my ass. There was no romance about it. In one hard motion, Kevin rammed is cock all the way into my ass showing me exactly my role in our relationship. I was his to do with as he pleased. Instinctively I lurched forward to defend myself from is invading, only to feel his hands pulling my hips back into his.

I fought back my urge to scream, yet my eyes filled with tears as he rammed his cock in and out of my ass. I began to cry as I felt Kevin give an especially deep thrust and soon I could feel his cock pulsating as it pumped a load of his semen deep into my bowels. And then as unceremoniously as he began, Ken pulled his cock from my ass and walked out of the room.

Remaining in my position on the floor, I could feel my thighs shaking as I held my face in my hands and continued to cry into the blindfold. A couple of minutes must have past, than I heard Kevin walk back into the room. I did my best to pull myself together as he took a seat behind me as if to survey his work. I heard the sound of a beer can being opened, and then we just remained in our positions for what must have been at least 30 minutes, then what I heard next really made me squirm.

Kevin must have picked up our portable phone, because I first heard him dialing a number, than I heard him ask to speak with Mike. He and Mike talked for a couple of minutes, as Kevin informed him that I had been performing exactly as requested so far. He went on to say that he had finished with his first deposit, and now he wanted to start his second. Then he told Mike that he wanted to see me play with myself. As a matter of fact, he wanted to see me finger myself to orgasm.

I'd never masturbated in front of anyone before, now Kevin wanted me to do it for him. I wasn't sure if I should start or not, than Kevin put the phone down on the floor next to my head and I heard Michael's voice telling me to do as Kevin said. With my ass high in the air and my legs spread, I'm sure that Kevin had a great view as I reached into the folds of my pussy and began to rub myself. The mixture of the KY and Kevin's cum running into my crack made it easy to get started, and soon I was panting.

Kevin again got in behind me and I could feel the head of his cock lightly rubbing my already sore asshole. It didn't seem to take more than a minute, but before I knew it I was lost in one of the strongest orgasms that I have ever had. Yet, just as I could feel my body clench, Kevin again rammed the entire length of his cock deep into my ass. I couldn't help myself, the change was too quick and I let out a loud scream. I'm sure that it took all Kevin's strength to hold my ass pressed against his groin.

As I came back down to earth, Kevin picked up the phone and began telling Mike how much he loved fucking my ass. He began describing in intimate detain how the muscles of my anus clutched his cock and how hot and tight I was. He then told Mike that I would be in this exact position when he got home and he hung up. After a few minutes of pounding, Kevin deposited his second load of the day into the depths of my ass.

After another rest period, Kevin again took a ride on my backside. Then I heard him get dressed and walk into our kitchen. Returning after a few minutes, I again felt something pressing against my ass hole. At that point, I was too tired to even give any resistance as he pressed something cold into my ass. Kind of a reminder of what my day had been. Then, true to his letter, Kevin left never saying a word directly to me. No hello or good-bye.

I think I actually drifted off and passed out, for the next thing I felt was Michael helping me to my feet. After removing my blindfold, Mike reached back and pulled a large cucumber from my ass. It wasn't until then that I even knew what it was. Michael then lead me to our bedroom, and as I felt Kevin's semen run down the backs of my legs, he had me climb on top of him as I told him all about my day. That night, after his first orgasm, Mike had me roll over and fucked me in the ass adding his cum to Kevin's. It was only the third time in our relationship that he had done me anally. Yet, it was my fourth that day.

The next two times that Kevin stopped by where much different from the first. He simply stopped by after work for a quick fuck. However, that was soon to change. It was a Wednesday morning when another package arrived at the front door. I quickly opened it and found another outfit and letter.

I was like a kid at Christmas. The box contained a complete set of clothes. First, there was a very tall pair of red spiked high heels, a pair of shear black stockings with the seam up the back, and a garter belt. Next, there was an extremely short black spandex skirt, and a white blouse, which was made completely of lace, I'm sure that it was meant to have been worn over something else, yet there wasn't a bra included within the box. The last piece of clothing was a very small red g-string. Lastly, there was a very large anal plug, a pair of handcuffs, a blindfold, a disposable razor with a can of shaving cream, and a box of blond hair dye.

Kevin's letter stated that I should drive downtown and get a room at the hotel just down from his office. I should check in and get two sets of keys, one I should keep and the other I should place in an envelope at the front desk as a package for him. I should go up to the room and get ready. I should shower and dye my hair blond. Shave everything else, and everything was underlined. Get dressed in the outfit provided and insert the butt plug. I should then place the blindfold over my eyes and lock my hands behind my back and leave the handcuff keys on the dresser. His letter then closed with the statement that I should do all of this and be ready at precisely 5:00 P.M. for his arrival.

It was 10:00 A.M. when I opened Kevin's package, yet rushing as fast I could through each instruction, I was locking my hands behind my back at just before the appointed time. Although dying my hair was more time consuming than I thought it would be, the hardest thing to accomplish was shaving my pussy. I had never done that before. I had of course trimmed myself many times, yet I had never shaved myself completely bald.

Time crawled by, and finally I heard a key at the door. I heard Kevin enter, and then felt his hands pressing down on my shoulders. I knew what he wanted, and after hearing him unzip his pants, he was pumping his cock into my mouth. The room was silent, only the sucking sound of my worshiping his cock, when the silence was broken by Kevin's deep voice. From behind me I heard his say, " See, I told you that I had a slut up here that would suck you off with no questions asked."

I was shocked, and pulled my head back as I realized that it wasn't Kevin's cock that was in my mouth. My mind was spinning as I asked Kevin who else was there. Kevin only responded by telling me that I must want to be punished. If I didn't resume sucking he was going to have to spank me. Still in shock, I kept questioning Kevin an soon found myself pulled to my feet and bent over what I later found to be the back of a chair.

With my hands still locked behind me, I put up little resistance as my skirt was then pulled up over the back of my ass. Next, as if they were going to provide any protection, my g-string was pulled down to my knees. I was sure that Kevin as well as the stranger had a great view of my freshly shaven pussy and the large dildo like plug stretching the entrance to my ass. I had all of about ten seconds to contemplate my situation when I felt Kevin's hand come crashing down on the my left cheek. I couldn't stop myself and screamed as Kevin continued warming my ass with his slaps as he alternated from cheek to cheek.

Finally stopping, Kevin told me that I he had two instructions for me. First, I was to quietly accept my punishment, or it would become increasingly my harsh, and secondly he was going to spank me until I agreed to complete the job that I started. After about a dozen more strokes, I got the point and was again on my knees sucking cock. Within only a few moments, I felt my mouth fill with a stranger's cum. As my mind continued to race, I only heard Kevin laughing as he pointed out that I had my own juices running down my leg.

My face went a crimson red as I felt fingers enter my already moist vagina. I knew Kevin was right, as shocked as I was to admit it, I had enjoyed having been used this way. Hands then removed the blindfold from my eyes and I found that it had been Michael that I had just given a blowjob. Staring down at his blond wife he said, "I like you like this. From know on I'm going to treat you like my whore as well. And as you seem to get excited by the threat, next time there may be a few other people her for you to please."

Leaving me on my knees, with my hands locked behind my back and my skirt still pulled up around my waist, Mike zipped up his pants and left telling Kevin that he should send me home when he was done with me. I didn't get home until 2:00 the next morning where upon entering the bedroom, Mike had me strip naked and again handcuff my hands behind my back. He then had me lay across his lap. Telling me how much he enjoyed watching Kevin spank me, he told me that he wanted to do it himself, and had been waiting up for me.

I had to bite my lip in order to be quite and even pressed my face into the comforter on the bed as Mike spanked me until I couldn't take it any longer. With tears running down my face he propped me up on my knees and fucked me from behind. He was holding my hands as they were locked behind my back as he shot his load deep inside my pussy. It may be impossible to imagine, but I am now the sex slave of two very imaginative men and I couldn't be happier.