Keeping on the Team Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another sigh escaped my lips as I still tasted his cum in my mouth. It was made all the worse by the fact that Morrow ate right and his cum tasted very sweet. Once more I was finding myself in a situation I might have actually enjoyed if it were what I wanted and not what I had to do. Speaking of, I really had no desire to go sit in his lap, but I knew there was no point in saying no. I mean, I just blew the guy, and what was the point of going through that if I weren't going to let things get to the real discussion. Moving over and climbing into the chair was a feat in itself, the very squishy cushions making it difficult to steadily and easily sit on his lap. Morrow's hands, surprisingly soft, helped guide me into place, all the while causing shivers to run up and down my spine as he touched my hips.

Once I was situated in his lap, his hands rather forcefully moved my legs so that they were up over the arms of the chair. If someone were to come in, I would be fully splayed out for them to see. I saw him touch the remote and the lights dimmed and a projector above us turned on.

When the picture came up I knew what it was--on the screen was me. Well, part of me. My bald pussy to be precise, focused in on me as I was running on the treadmill. I knew this was from the video recorded by Coach Tanner before he fucked me completely, including taking my anal virginity in the process. The video switched to a view of my tiny little ass while I ran, and a bit of a side view where you could see the little jump my tiny breasts made as I ran.

Morrow pressed another button on the remote and the scene changed. I instantly knew even though I hadn't seen it, this was the scene that his company was responsible for filming, the reason why I was here today. The video was done cheesy, like it was supposed to be a sexy game show of some sort. I couldn't really hear the announcer (even though I saw that part being filmed) because my mind was distracted as Morrow's left hand started rubbing my left breast and playing with my hardened puffy nipple. From what I could decipher with my mind distracted, the announcer was introducing the curvy blonde born star with the rather large breasts that already worked for Morrow's company.

The camera panned in what was clearly high definition over her entire body before following her to the table that had been set up. She bent down over it and reached back, spreading her ass to show the camera her pussy and asshole. While I'll admit to having watched porn on the internet, it was always through free sites so seeing it this clearly and defined was something rather new to me.

The camera turned and focused on a foot, my foot to be exact as it traced my legs up to my bare pussy before spinning around to get my tiny, well toned ass. The camera spun around once more and my god, seeing them in HD it looked like I didn't have any breasts at all, just puffy nipples that stood out instead. The camera panned up to my nervous smiling face before backing out. I know I had been given a direction off camera when I naturally turned to head to the tables myself.

You could see in the background the blonde was still bent over spreading, and I watched as on screen I walked to the other side of the table and bent over as well. When my hands on screen reached back to spread my ass I gasped--Morrow had chosen the moment that my pussy and asshole were shown to me on screen to touch my pussy with his right hand, fingers quickly finding my clit as he started to rub.

There was definitely something about seeing my own pussy and butthole on this screen larger than life that made me feel shame, even as the camera finally pulled away. I knew on the screen it looked like I was willingly participating, but I remember the threat of my first triple penetration followed by an anal train on me that kept me very much in check. Given that I didn't want either of those things to happen, my acting job was rather superb I thought.

The camera went back to the announcer who told about the contest as Heather climbed onto her back on the table. The table itself was a custom job, flat, padded, with a pair of stirrups on one end and a lowered pair of kneepads on the other. Heather put her legs into the stirrups and they were secured. Of course the camera panned around to get this gynecologists view of Heather's pussy.

Next it was my turn to climb on top of Heather, since I was easily the lighter of the two of us. It was strange watching it on screen, how Ronald picked me up by himself. Seeing Ronald come up behind me, his hand reaching between my legs from behind before cupping my pussy, and using basically the one arm for leverage and the other for stability as he picked me up and placed me on top of Heather was kind of impressive. Granted, watching it on this screen still brought back the violation I was feeling as he did it--I had never imagined being lifted up by my pussy before that night, and still had a hard time believing it happened.

With me tied down and the two of us in a classic sixty-nine position, the announcer went on to explain that neither of us had ever filmed a lesbian scene before and to win the competition we had to get the other girl to cum before we did. The loser to be fucked by the other porn star they brought in. Ronald finally appeared on the screen nude, and even though I just saw him one hand lift me up onto a table, his chiseled body was a sight to behold, especially the large black cock he was wielding. The announcers voice very clearly said, "Of course the catch is that the girl who cums first will be taking this thing in the ass."

Even though this was something I was watching play out on the screen, I knew that just the week before I experienced this, and once again it made me cringe. Once more I felt my face get hotter, but only part of it was from the shame I was feeling, the rest of it was from the expert ministrations of Morrow, who was teasing and playing with my clit like he were a concert violinist.

The video cut to a clip of Heather (the blonde girl whose pussy I was about to eat on screen) as a cock pushed into her ass. At the top of the screen was a movie title, and at the bottom the added words, "Heather's first anal scene." I knew where it was going as I saw myself on the screen, lowering my ass onto Coach Tanner's cock. The caption at the bottom read, "Lacey's first ass fuck--twenty minutes ago."

While the movie was into these side clips, I remembered what was really going on during that time. Morrow wanted to make sure I gave a good show and had come over to talk to me. Apparently it really was Heather's first lesbian scene, so even though I had never even kissed a girl, I might still have a fighting chance. He even went so far as to promise me that if I won, all the tapes would be destroyed and I'd never have to think about this night again.

The screen returned to the normal movie, a split screen view now, heather's face and my pussy on the left, my face and hers on the right. The announcer could be heard saying, "And we're ready. On your marks, get set, eat!"

It was at that moment that I noticed that Morrow's left hand had left my breast and fingers started to penetrate my pussy while I sat on his lap. On the screen I saw as my tongue slipped out of my mouth and tried to lick Heather's pussy as though it belonged to a kitten the first time it drank from a bowl, my face a little hesitant not knowing what to expect for the taste.

Looking at the other part of the split screen, I could indeed see why it was that Heather won that night. I was rather meek and timid about the whole thing even with the chance I could have, she dove right in. I was a little taken aback during the competition as I felt her fingers on my pussy, thinking that was cheating and all, but the rule was to get her off, they didn't go into specifics. Heather's strategy made so much more sense watching the video--her fingers spreading my pussy lips and trying to get her access to my clit. You could see the moment she found it, when she finally brought her mouth up and locked itself straight onto my little pleasure button.

For my part I had only started to lap at her pussy very feebly, but I quickly stopped and gasped aloud as Heather's mouth started working me. I'll admit, I've enjoyed myself when guys ate me out, but this was unlike anything I had ever experienced. Heather was quite the master at pussy licking, whereas I had no real desire. I didn't realize it at the time that night but I could see it on the video, I already had a look of defeat in my face.

Anymore attempt by me to actually win the competition was gone by that point--I experienced it that night and I saw it plain as day in front of me. Don't get me wrong, I did still make a paltry attempt to bring pleasure to Heather, but it was too late. I wasn't even aware until watching the video now that when I got close I actually pushed myself down onto Heather's mouth. In what was probably the shortest lesbian oral scene in porn history, I was quickly mewling and crying out as what I remembered as one of the more powerful orgasms of my life hit me.

It was only after the fact that I would find out the real truth of how Heather got me off so easily. It truly was Heather's first lesbian scene, but that's only because under normal circumstances she wouldn't do them. Heather had always been a lesbian, but chose to do exclusively straight porn in order that she could separate her work from her real life, a problem she knew many female porn stars had. She was given a considerable amount of money, and likely reassurance that I'd work out a deal so the film wasn't released. So it wasn't her first time licking a pussy, she was a pro at it. The cards were stacked against me from the beginning.

As I watched my body undulate in orgasm I found myself squirming in Morrow's lap as he continued to fingerfuck me. I was a tiny bit surprised as I watched the video that I never noticed that while I was cumming that Heather's hands had reached up and spread my ass to give the camera an extreme closeup of the hole that was about to get Ronald's cock in it.

The announcer made some comment about having a winner, or actually a loser. Once my orgasm was complete and Heather was declared the winner Ronald came over and unceremoniously pulled me off of her. My legs were wobbly as the camera focused on me and spun around catching the name of my school on the side of the gym. I knew what Morrow was doing with this, and I was disgusted even as I squirmed in his lap, his hands expertly working me.

I remember wondering two things at the time this was being filmed--why was Ronald's cock so slick and cold as it rubbed against me as he moved me around like a rag doll, and why wasn't Heather getting up. I now knew the answer even as I watched it unfold on the video, me being placed in front of Heather and bent over, my face once more inches from her pussy.

"So Lacey," the announcer said, unseen on the video. "You lost to Heather here, and for losing what happens to you?"

I could see it on the screen that I was on autopilot as I answered, "I get fucked in the ass."

"That's right," the announcer said with way too much enthusiasm. "Here's how this is going to go down. As you may or may not know, Ronald here is a porn star. For him, that means he has some pretty excellent control over how fast he cums. If a scene calls for it, he can be quick, or he can draw it out."

You could already see on screen the fear welling up in my face as I tried to process what he was saying.

"In this case, he's going to draw it out. We're going to watch you take his giant black cock in your tiny little white ass for about two minutes before we make things more interesting. You got off, Heather didn't. When it's time Ronald's going to pull your face into Heather's cunt and he'll just keep pounding away at your ass until you return the favor. Once Heather's happy, Ronald will try to enjoy what he can of what will probably be a very well-fucked ass."

The camera started to pan around behind me to catch the moment he entered me.

"Alright cunt, reach back and spread your ass," Ronald barked out rather harshly.

I shuddered on Morrow's lap, not from what he was doing (though that wasn't helping), but even watching this video I could feel the shame and degradation of it. With the camera focused in tight on my ass, Ronald's cock came into view. Holy fuck! I thought it looked big in person and when I saw it on video earlier, but seeing his monstrous black cockhead next to tiny little hole of my pale white ass made me wonder how it ever went in.

This was my train wreck moment right here--I couldn't watch what was about to happen, but at the same time I couldn't look away. I watched as Ronald's cock came into contact with my skin and how I jumped on screen. The screen changed a little bit, the top left corner being replaced with a closeup of my fearful face. Finally that moment came when Ronald started to push forth to violate my rectum. On screen I could see my panic, hear my heavy breathing and my pleas, and of course the rather loud cry I made when his head popped through. Back in reality, I felt Morrow stick another finger into my pussy, right at that moment the cock had penetrated my ass.

I didn't really care anymore how Morrow was making my body betray me, I have to admit that there was something oddly entrancing watching Ronald bury himself in my ass on the screen. Of course I was crying and pleading still on the video version, my face showing every millimeter of cock that was entering my backside. I recalled how I couldn't imagine how my poor ass was going to survive the night, and how watching it now I wondered the same thing again.

Ronald was very methodical in how he was taking my ass. He probably could have gone faster, but he took the entire two minutes to make my ass fully engulf him. Technically he took slightly longer as I watched on screen another moment I didn't understand happening. Once it was time for me to get to work on Heather, Ronald pulled out a few inches even though he hadn't made it all the way in. He reached out to Heather's legs, no longer propped up by the stirrups and using them as leverage pushed himself back in me to the hilt.

Yes, the on screen version of me cried out, but that cry was soon muffled as my face was pushed right into Heather's pussy. She sat up now and reached out with her hands to hold my head down. I had the feeling then but I knew it now in hindsight--my mouth wasn't leaving her pussy until I licked my way to freedom.

Morrow surprised me at this point. I didn't even notice that he had taken a hand away from my pussy to hit fast forward on the remote. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, I had no desire to watch the ten or fifteen minutes it took me to finally get Heather off. Morrow started playing the movie again right at the point where Heather was rubbing my face all over her pussy before letting my head go, my entire face wet with girlcum.

On the screen Ronald pulled himself out of me, a moment I recall being relieved before being brought back to reality. With no longer needing the table, Ronald pushed me down to all fours and once again mounted me from behind. I remember my ass feeling pretty numb at this point, but his re-entry hit a nerve again. Ronald grabbed my hair and went to town, pulling me onto his cock as he pressed himself forward.

I hadn't even noticed the return of Morrow's second hand, but he'd kept it up throughout the whole movie. As I watched the last few minutes of the video I forgot about it sometimes, my body screaming at my mind that I needed to cum even as I watched myself be abused and degraded on screen, but Morrow had yet to allow me that opportunity.

Finally on screen I saw the moment was coming from this new vantage point. Ronald had bent over me and picked me up. His cock remaining in my ass he rocked himself back so he could sit down on the ground, forcing me to sit on my cock much like Coach Tanner had earlier in the evening. As Ronald started laying back, he let out a loud moan and even though you couldn't see it on screen, I remembered it vividly--his seed was pumping deep into my ass.

When he was done pumping my ass full of a fairly decent load, I was instructed off camera to stand up. If it were some other girl it'd have been rather pathetic trying to watch her stand, but seeing that it was me it was just downright shameful. The camera of course kept close in on my ass, watching the rather large gape even as cum started dripping out.

"Well folks, that's the game. Congrats to our winner Heather, our stud Ronald, and even our sore loser, Lacey."

Off screen I was directed to wave to the camera, which of course I obliged before the video ended. I remembered being sore enough from the ass fucking I would have done anything at that point to prevent anymore, and as soon as they had yelled cut I remembered collapsing to the floor.

There were a few credits on the video, showed slowly over the video of my first assfuck in its entirely then the screen finally went to black. I thought it was done, but Morrow's toying with my body continued.

"You know Lacey, we do have all the signed video release forms, and you made a damn convincing actress. You're over 18, so this can hit the market or the internet with the push of a button."

Morrow reached over to the remote and hit a button and the black was replaced with the picture of a blu-ray cover. I couldn't believe it, it was done so fast. It was me, in the clothes I came dressed in, in the alley with my panties at my knees and my skirt hiked up with a rather seductive smile as I looked right into the camera.

In some quickly done text art it read: "Buttfucked Teens 12: High School Track Star Lacey."

Another button press and the back came up with a few pictures. Heather was there with her name under also starring, as was Ronald. A view of my naked body with the school logo from the gym was on the back, as was a scan of my student ID card. My head was swimming as I saw words like 'lesbian', 'still a high school student', and 'in her own school's gym' bolded among the text describing the video.

This was it, I knew I was completely fucked. I mean, sure, the video didn't show that once they were done Ronald picked me back up, bent me over the table and he started fucking my ass and wouldn't stop until I signed all the release forms. It took me all of about ten seconds to agree to sign the papers. If I had any proof I was coerced into it there's no way they could hold up in court, but there was nothing I could see that would help me prove it.

"You're right," I said, going for exasperated sigh but instead emitting more of a pleasurable moan.

"I know I am, but now you know too." His hands stopped teasing me. "I'm going to offer you a deal."

For a second I had to wonder what I looked like as I turned my head to look over my shoulder at his face just inches away. "A deal?"

"I know I don't have to, but yes, a deal." His hands got back to work, and though I thought the plan was for him to tell me about he deal, the pressure I felt mounting in my sex told me he had another plan first. Before I knew it I felt my whole body shudder with pleasure and I started moaning. Instinctively, with my pussy already occupied, my hands reached up and grabbed my small breasts, squeezing them and pinching my nipples like I would sometimes do in the throws of orgasm.

I'm not actually sure how long I was convulsing and undulating with pleasure right there in the pornographer's lap, but several minutes must have passed before I came down from my euphoric high.

"Look, Tanner told me that you need a summer job, something with which to pay back your fines, the cost for your mandatory counseling, and your parents court costs. I also know Tanner told your parents he could probably pull some strings and help get you set up with something."