Keeping Score on Cocks

Story Info
Mature wife - how often has she taken cock?
3k words
4.23
47.7k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The golf club dinner was usually quite boring because by the time the dinner and presentations are over the guys are usually well 'lubricated' and retire to bar, the young people retire to a pub up the road, the older ladies and I sit about over our G&Ts and until its time to take our rather drunk husbands home. However this year the new captain had decided to try to bring in some new young blood and decided that there would be presentations first, then dinner and a disco for the young and not so young. Bob thought it was a retrograde step I thought it would at least liven the evening up but not in the way that it actually did!

I thought I might actually get a dance with Bob and some attention from him rather than his boozing session with his mates so I shopped for a dress that would get his interest. It took some trekking round Edinburgh's finest before I saw what I was looking for -- it was horrendously expensive but when I tried it on felt it would be worth every penny. It was calf length, shiny black, tight and with a slight stretch in the material fitted over my curves like a glove. It was a bit tight round my ample rear and a bit too low cut to be classy but I thought it should certainly keep Bob's interest.

While Bob got ready in the main bathroom I got ready in the en-suite and by the time he came across I was fully made up and in my string and hold -ups and putting on my dress. He was disappointed I wasn't wearing a garter belt but the material was so tight that suspenders would have been obvious. But he was delighted to see that the top of the dress showed off my cleavage with the deep slashed front and my nipples through the clinging material.

The night didn't develop quite as I thought it would. I got quite a few compliments from Bobs mates and a few disapproving glances from their wives and Bob did dance with me a bit before drifting off to join his mate in the committee bar. I had joined some of the ladies I occasionally golfed with, who had been similarly abandoned, for a drink at the members bar when a very handsome young guy came up to speak to his Mum. I was stunned when she asked me it I remembered Peter who used to cut my lawn before he went to Uni. That would have been about 5/6 years ago and I remembered him as good looking slim shy guy who always appeared to be embarrassed around me.

Peter now was well over 6 feet, blonder than I remembered him, beautifully tanned and really well built. He looked absolutely fabulous in a very smart tuxedo with flashy satin waistcoat.

He flashed his white teeth in greeting and murmured " Mrs W you look fabulous."

I very nearly responded by telling him how gorgeous he looked but left that until his Mum wasn't there.

His Mum informed me he was just back from a year's travelling in Thailand and Indonesia and as Bob and I had spent some time there I said he must come and tell us about his exploits -- at least the cultural ones!

He smiled and said " Mrs W. I don't know many people here would you like to dance?"

Taking my hand he led me out of the bar and into the function room and on to the floor. As we danced I could feel his hard body against mine but not in an overtly sexual way as he led me round the floor. When the DJ was changing the record he stood back and looking at me he said " Mrs W you really do look fabulous even better than I remembered you." I responded and murmured " I shouldn't really say this but you are absolutely gorgeous."

We both may have said more but the DJ put on a faster record and he led me into a jive. He was a really good dancer and I would have enjoyed dancing more with him but as he swung me round my boobs were nearly bouncing out of my top so I suggested we stop before I had a costume malfunction. I thought we would go back into the members bar but he led me to the bar in the function room.

Fortunately the DJ decided to take a break and we were able to chat. I was surprised to hear him say that he had always really fancied me but had been too shy to make a move. When I said I was surprised he said most of his friends had also had the hots for me. And leaning across he whispered " You were gorgeous and desirable then but you are even more fabulous looking and desirable now."

Both of us had quite a few drinks and to be blunt I really did fancy him but Bob and I had taken a decision not to get involved with anyone we knew and I knew both his parents very well. I was pleased when the DJ started up again and I suggested we dance.

This time he made no pretence of keeping a respectful distance and pulled me in close to him and I realised he was quite aroused when I felt his hard erection against me. He got bolder when I didn't pull away and dancing me over to a darker part of the dance floor I felt his hand slip down to my hip and he murmured " You have an absolutely fabulous figure."

I have to admit that it was wonderful to feel this gorgeous guy's young muscular body against me and to realise that while I am sure he could have had virtually any woman present he was 'head over heels' in lust about my mature body. And I didn't object when one of his hands cupped my rear and he murmured " I always loved that fantastic big ripe ass of yours."

I knew we were getting into dangerous territory when he suggested getting some drinks and going out on to the veranda to chat. He led me out and in a courteous fashion pulled out a chair for me. As I sat down her reached over the back of the chair tiled up my face and kissed me murmured " You really are very beautiful Mrs W." I suggested he call me Babs.

I was surprised when he arrived with a bottle of champagne and two glasses. When I chided him on wasting his money on an 'old married woman'. He bent down and kissed me again saying I was the most beautiful woman by far not only in the club but in the neighbourhood. As he kissed me I felt one of his hands take the weight of my right breast and as he rolled my nipple between thumb and finger murmured" You have fabulous breasts you have no idea the number of times I dreamt and masturbated over the thought of fondling those."

When I responded with " Well I hope you think there were worth the wait." He took this as the green light to go further and eased them out of the low cut top.

He stood back to admire them saying "They are absolutely fabulous." Then bent down to kiss me more earnestly and fondle my boobs a bit more roughly.

His tongue was doing exciting things to mine and with the amount I had to drink I was quite unmindful of the fact that anyone could come out and see us until he took one of my hands and placed it on his erection. It felt great and I love young guys erections but it made me realise that if anyone came out and saw me with my boobs out of my dress and my hand between his legs there could be no innocent explanation.

Pushing him way gently I said " This isn't really a good idea I am really flattered and you are a gorgeous young guy but I am probably older than your Mum. Let us just sit, enjoy our champagne and reminisce about the past."

Sitting back he looked quite dejected and he asked could he ask me a question. When I said " Fire ahead." He said that there had been a few rumours that I had had a few affairs. When I asked him is that why he had decided to try his luck he said " No you have always been my ideal of a woman beautiful, with great big tits, a fantastic ripe ass and great legs." But he then went on to say that when he had heard I'd had a few affairs he thought he might be in with a chance.

His frankness amused me and I said " if I didn't know your Mum and Dad and you didn't live in our neighbourhood you would have more than a chance because you are gorgeous and I you feel as if you have a great cock. But you should be using it on women of your own age."

He smiled and said " I have had plenty of women of my own age but it is you I really fancy. As I said I have fancied you for 6 or7 years and I must have masturbated over you a hundred times. When I smiled -- he said " Genuinely, over the two or three years when I was cutting your grass I stole a few pairs of your g strings and after every time I saw you I wanked over the thought of getting you into bed."

He then said to me "Can I ask you how many affairs you have had since you were married?"

The question made me think and I said " This goes no further but probably just one or two but I've had sex with a lot more guys ."

" Roughly how many?"

" Possibly 25-30 guys?"

He appeared a little shocked so I explained that for a long time I was completely faithful then Bob and I had experimented with a couple of guys and I realised I had missed having young cock and that I quite enjoyed being with more than one guy at a time. When he asked what was the greatest number of guys I had been with at once, I told him about the six guys in Cyprus.

I realised that this was turning him on when he suggested we might go for a walk so he could kiss me goodnight. I knew he hoped for more.

We were hardly out of sight of the club house when he rather roughly pulled me to him and started to kiss and fondle me and grabbing me by the buttocks he pulled me hard against his erection and grated " I've got to have you -- I want to fuck your mouth, tis, pussy and most of all that big ass."

I pulled away from him and said " Sorry its not going to happen and certainly not here and now."

As I turned to walk back to the club he grabbed my boobs from behind and thrust his cock hard against my rear grating " I really do want to fuck that big ass of yours." I felt him try to ruck my skirt up to get at my hips and was worried about him ripping my dress so I said " Take it easy I do fancy you and I might have led you on but I don't like being mauled. And let me tell you that trying to force me is not the way you'll get my ass."

He apologised profusely saying that he had wanted and fantasised about me for so long he had been quite overcome by lust. And tipping my head up rather gently kissed me. I felt sorry for him and reaching between his legs I felt his impressive cock and balls and as he moaned I said " Ok I led you on a bit and it not fair to leave you with an erection like this so if it doesn't go any further I'll take you off with either a hand job or orally."

He murmured "that would be fantastic."

And I unzipped him to release a very impressive and very firm young cock.

Holding his balls in one hand I worked his cock with my other hand before bending down and taking it in mouth. As I did so he thrust hard and nearly choked me so I had to control his thrusts more with my hand as he grabbed me by the head and face fucked me. He was obviously very aroused because he didn't last long and he was soon pumping copious quantities of cum into my throat and mouth.

Impressively he did appear to really fancy me physically because even after he ejaculated he was still pretty hard and would liked to have tried one of my other orifices but I thought we should get back in case we were missed and he appeared satisfied by my promise I wouldn't rule out seeing him again. Bearing in mind his earlier confession I couldn't resist slipping off my string and giving it to him!

We slipped back in and he went to find his parents while I went to find Bob. When Bob asked had I had a good night I said I had an interesting night and told him I would tell him about it when we got home. When I told the story of how I met a young guy who had masturbated over the thought of me for years and how I had given him a little bit on account I knew it would turn him on and he made love to me bringing me to a great climax probably partially initiated by my experiences with Peter. I thought he was finished but in spite of the amount he had to drink he again rose to the occasion when I told him Peter had tried to have my ass. And I ended up being buggered by hubby rather than a young stud,

Bob

When I awakened on Sunday morning after quite an energetic night of lovemaking to find Babs in her dressing ground with a welcome cup of tea. I remembered that after she had drifted off to sleep the previous night that I had lay thinking about just how many times this beautiful big sexy wife of mine had taken cock from me and other guys. It was a staggering calculation. As she bent down to put it on my bedside table one of her big heavy creamy breasts slipped out of her dressing gown and I pulled her head down and taking the weight of it my hand started to knead her nipple. As I felt her nipple harden I reached between her legs to take a handful of her big shaven pussy. She has one of the biggest mounds I have seen and quite prominent pussy lips so her complete fanny is a really good ripe handful.

As we kissed I felt her questing hand go under the covers to grab the base of my cock and balls and as I hardened slightly she murmured "Mmm not bad at all I thought I had ridden you to a standstill last night."

I said "You did and have, just let's have our tea and kiss and cuddle and relax."

Slipping off her red satin dressing gown she popped into bed naked beside me as we reflected on what had been a very pleasant evening.

As I thought about the young guy wanting to add his cock to the number she had taken I explained to her something I had been thinking about for some time - how much cock she had taken over the years. I said to her "I was just thinking about how much traffic your pussy and ass have had over the years. You have had cock from nearly thirty guys most of them having you at least four times and some many more. The three or four weeks we had split up you had cock every night from at least two and up to four guys. In Cyprus over the two nights with 2 and then 6 guys you must have been cocked at least 50 times in various orifices. So you must have had your mouth and pussy fucked at least a few hundred times and your ass at least 100 by other guys."

"We have been married 30 years and going out two and if you remember it used to be up to twice a night and sometimes up to 9 times a night every night for about 12 years -- up to 10 times per week x 12 years c 6,000 It then went down to three of four days a week averaging about twice times for the next 10 years so at least 8 times a week say 4,000 and over the last ten years two or three times a week usually once or twice say 5 times a week say 2,500. And your pussy at least 2-300 times by other guys so you must have had your pussy cocked c13,000 times and your ass a couple of hundred times by me and other guys. And as the average amount guys ejaculate is 3.7ml you must have had nearly 50 litres of cum pumped into your fanny, over a litre into your ass and huge amounts into your mouth and over your breasts."

Smiling she said " That's some calculation." And reaching down to take my cock in her mouth she said " Well lets add another one to that calculation."

As I lay back to let her work her magic with her hands mouth or tongue I asked her about what she intended to do over her young friend. She said it was very much 'up to me' but it could be quite useful to have him 'on tap' if we fancied a threesome or if she was really randy.

She smiled and said " He has a great hard cock and could be good to add a couple of hundred to my score."