Keeping Score

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to cum bitch," Wolf announced. "Suck it. Suck it down."

Kathy turned towards Wolf and took the head of his cock into her mouth. Wrapping her hands around the shaft, she began milking him while looking out of the corner of her eye to make sure I was watching.

After a few dozen strokes, Wolf grunted and tensed as he shot off into her mouth. Then he just pulled out and walked over to the bed where he flopped onto his back without saying anything.

Kathy got to her feet and came to me. "So what do you think?" she asked. "Is your wife a good little cocksucker?"

I tried to back away because, as she was speaking, I could see that she was holding cum in her mouth. But she slipped her hands around my neck and held the back of my head. When I felt the warm softness of her body pressing against me, I slipped my arms around her and let her kiss me. At first, I kept my lips closed, but the heat of her lips and the feel of her body against mine was too exciting. Her tongue pushed my lips open and she looked right into my eyes while she used her tongue to feed the cum into my mouth. It felt slick and slimy and it was so salty it tasted sour, but my cock was throbbing as it pushed against her flesh.

"Get over here, bitch," Wolf ordered. "I ain't done with you yet."

"Love you," Kathy said to me. Then she slipped away to join Wolf, leaving me standing there naked in the middle of the room with a mouthful of cum to gag down.

Wolf pulled Kathy down beside her, grabbed a handful of tit, and began sucking on the nipple. Kathy's hand fumbled until it found his now half-hard cock and began stroking it. It took only a moment for Wolf to regain his erection. He pulled her on top of him and began pushing the head of his cock into her pussy lips. But even though he seemed to be pushing hard, it didn't slide into her.

"Jesus, this bitch is dry," Wolf complained. "You should have been getting her wet for me instead of worrying about your stomach." Wolf reached up to his mouth to collect a glob of spit then smeared it on Kathy's pussy.

From my position standing at the foot of the bed, I could see the head of Wolf's cock push into my wife. As he made a couple upward thrusts to force his cock all the way in, I began frantically jerking on my cock. Wolf was oblivious to anything but his upward thrusting, but Kathy turned to watch me as he entered her. The sensations I felt earlier, when she teased me about her adventures with Wolf, were nothing to what I felt while I watched my wife getting fucked. And then, when I noticed her looking at me, the most incredible thrill ran through my entire body. Instantly my hips started uncontrollably humping the air and I sprayed cum onto the floor.

I must have had a standing blackout, because when my eyes refocused, Wolf was on top of Kathy. His arms were holding her legs spread out with her butt up in the air while he was pounding his cock into her with long, hard strokes. Kathy's head was back, her eyes were staring blankly at the ceiling, and little grunts were coming out of her wide open mouth every time Wolf slammed his cock home.

My hand was still on my cock. It had softened somewhat from the cum, but quickly swelled up again when I resumed jacking off. As I watched, Wolf's strokes became shorter and faster. Then his butt tightened and flexed as he filled my wife's pussy with his cum.

Wolf stayed over Kathy and panted until he caught his breath, then he got up. As he pulled away from her, a string of cum dangled briefly between his now half-hard cock and her pussy.

Wolf looked back at Kathy just once. What he saw was her laying on her back with her legs bent and the knees and spread wide open. She was fingering her clit and looking at Wolf like she was begging for more. "Hey bitch," he said. "If you want someone to eat your pussy, get your husband to do it, cause I ain't gonna."

When Kathy turned her eyes to me, I dropped to my knees at the foot of the bed. When I saw the string of Wolf's cum dangling from her red, swollen pussy lips down onto the bed cover, I lowered my face into her crotch and lapped at it with my tongue. My lips sucked the salty cum into my mouth as I licked from the bottom of her slit up to her clit. As I sucked on her clit, more cum was drawn out of her hole and I could feel the slimy stuff slithering down my throat.

Kathy pulled my head hard into her and I looked up to see her tits jiggling as she humped her crotch into my face. Almost immediately her back arched and she let out a little wail.

"Okay. Okay," she said as her body relaxed.

When I got up off my knees, I noticed that Wolf was gone, so I climbed onto the bed and lay down beside my wife. She stayed on her back and turned her head to look at me with a tired, satisfied smile. I kissed her and ran my hand over her breasts.

But when I tried to roll over on top of her she stopped me. "No. We agreed, you can't fuck me until we're even. But I want to see you jack off again."

"Does this mean you love Wolf now?" I asked. But despite my concern, I did what she wanted. I had been pulling on my cock so hard that it was getting sore, so I began fondling it gently with my finger tips, shaking it a bit and pulling the foreskin down.

"No. It's you I love," she said. "Wolf's just an animal. It was great the way he fucked me and treated me like a slut in front of my husband. But did you see the way he just left me hanging? I was so close. But I guess it worked out. I finally found out how to cum. It was so exciting to have you eat me after he fucked me."

"Finally found out? It was your first cum?"

"Yes. My very first." Kathy said. "Thanks for letting me have such a great honeymoon."

"It was exciting," I admitted.

"What did you like best?"

"Well, when you looked at me while Wolf was pushing his cock into you, I felt the most incredible thrill. Did you see how hard I came?"

Kathy laughed and kissed me. "That was funny. There you were, jacking off in the middle of the room, shooting out cum while your wife was getting fucked. So that was your favorite part? Watching your wife get fucked?"

"Well no..." I paused to think. "I love laying here with you, jacking off while we talk about how you got fucked. That's the best part."

"This is great," Kathy said. "I've got two more points to win back, so we can do it again. But I want to find someone else. Two new studs to fuck me. I can watch you watching me get fucked. Then you can eat their cum from my pussy to make me cum. Then you can jack off while we talk. It'll be great. What do you think?"

"I'm thinking I need to win some more points before you get even."

12