Keeping The Account

Story Info
Wife works hard to please client & boss.
2.9k words
4.1
172.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ray Dario
Ray Dario
338 Followers

Paul and Lynn had only been married for a little over a year. They both worked as account representatives at the same company, a small high tech distributor. Usually they did not work on the same account but tonight their boss, Max, had asked Paul to bring Lynn with him when they took an important client to dinner. Of course Paul had agreed immediately without even thinking about it. Now they sat at the restaurant table enjoying drinks after a very nice supper. The conversation was good and Andre was obviously enjoying Lynn's company, leaning over and whispering in her ear and joking with her.

Andre was a tall European with a thick accent. He had long black hair and perpetual five o'clock shadow. He was also muscular and quite ruggedly handsome. Lynn too was very attractive. She was not very tall, five foot two inches, but she had full round breasts with no hint of sag and an firm rounded ass that most men would die for. Her face was pretty in the classic blonde beauty sense and her blue eyes could steal a man's soul.

As the evening wore on and the group moved from the restaurant to the bar next door, Andre's advances toward Lynn were getting more and more overt. Paul began to get a little jealous because Lynn was doing nothing to discourage Andre as he leaned close and whispered softly in her ear while stroking her thigh softly.

Lynn was wearing a dress that came down to just about mid thigh. Under that she wore stockings and a garter belt along with a sheer pair of silk panties. The top of the dress dove seductively down between her full breasts, revealing a good amount of her ample cleavage and because of the daring neckline she wore no bra. Several times during the meal and afterward in the bar, Paul was sure that Andre had gotten a good look at his wife's pert tits when she bent over and leaned toward him a little.

After several drinks Lynn announced that she was going to "go and powder my nose". She stood up and let her arm drape around Andre as she whispered something to him before she left. Paul noticed how her hips swung as she walked and he noticed that both Max and Andre stared openly at her beautiful ass until she turned a corner and was out of view.

"Damn, Paul, your wife is so damned hot! I'd just love to rock her world!" Andre laughed at the obvious jealousy on Paul's face. "Yeah I just bet she is a fine little fuck too, eh?"

Max laughed and punched Paul in the shoulder playfully. "Must be good getting a piece of that every night. You are a lucky dog!"

Paul tried hard not to be insulted by the comments about his wife but he could feel his anger building. He just sat there saying nothing and hoping that his anger didn't show and wouldn't cost the company the account.

"Damn and that mouth! I bet she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose." Andre laughed again. "I would love to have her suck my cock dry!"

Paul couldn't take anymore. He stood up too quickly and heard his chair tip over behind him. "Don't talk about my wife like that!" he said belligerently, staring at Andre with seething anger almost dripping from his face.

"Hey man, just havin' a good time. No reason to get your back up!" Andre's face lost it's smile and he looked down at Max. "I don't know if I can do business with a man who can't take a joke."

Max jumped in immediately. "Hey, calm down Paul. Andre didn't mean anything by what he said." Max stood up and put his hand on Paul's shoulder. "Now come on just sit down and relax."

Just then Lynn returned to the table. She saw Paul's overturned chair and the looks being exchanged between him and Andre and smiled briefly to herself. "Paul is there anything wrong?"

"No dear, just a little misunderstanding." Paul said still glaring at Andre.

"Well this meeting is certainly losing its fun atmosphere." Andre said, pointedly looking at Max.

Max pulled Paul away from the table while Andre and Lynn exchanged looks. "Hey Paul, maybe you should just go on home and get some rest. I'll bring Lynn home in a little while, after we have patched things up with Andre. Just calm down, okay, or your going to blow this account and you know I'd have to fire both of you for that."

Paul thought about the threat. He knew Max would do it too, besides, he reasoned to himself, it had probably just been the alcohol talking. "Okay Max, sure. I'm sorry about this. I guess I had a little more to drink than I thought."

"Hey it's alright. Maybe we went a little overboard too. Why don't you apologize to Andre and then go on home. I'll see you when I drop Lynn off and we'll talk." Max patted Paul's shoulder.

"Let me check with Lynn." But Paul knew that she would be okay with it. She often entertained clients and was very dedicated to keeping accounts.

Five minutes later, Paul had apologized to Andre and then left to drive home.

Lynn, Max, and Andre resumed their drinking and within a few minutes Andre was back to leaning over and whispering in Lynn's ear every few seconds. Suddenly Andre smiled at Lynn. "Would you like to dance?"

"Sure, let's go."

Lynn and Andre danced to two fast dances while Max watched with a smile on his face. Then a slow song started and Andre pulled Lynn to him, holding her tight and letting his hand slide down over her sweet round ass. Before the end of the dance Andre leaned down and pressed his lips to hers. She didn't pull back or protest in fact she parted her lips slightly and felt his tongue slide between her teeth.

Lynn had never been unfaithful to Paul. She had never used sex to influence accounts or to sell, but something about Andre excited her and she could not resist him. It had started early in the evening when, during the meal, he had leaned over to her and whispered that he knew she would taste better than the veal. She had laughed and looked at her husband but Paul hadn't seemed to notice. Andre got more and more brazen during supper and finally Lynn could tell that Paul had started to get angry, but by then she was lost in Andre's seduction. Lynn wanted Andre. She wanted to fuck him, take him inside her and consume him. She wanted him to cum deep into her pussy, fill her with his sweet seed. When she had left to go to the bathroom, she had taken her panties off, they were soaked anyway and becoming uncomfortable, and even though she didn't have a plan, she knew she was going to fuck Andre that night.

As they swayed on the dance floor, kissing and feeling the heat from each other's bodies, Lynn moaned softly.

"Mmm do you want me to fuck you tonight?" Andre whispered in her ear between kisses.

"Yes, oh yes, I need you. I want you." Lynn moaned back to him.

"What about Paul?"

"Who?" Lynn said dreamily, feeling Andre's big cock pressing against her stomach.

Andre laughed and then kissed her again.

"What about Max, do you want me to let him fuck you too?" Andre whispered again.

"If that is what you want." Lynn said grinding her hips forward, pressing against his cock. She couldn't believe she had just said that, but she knew it was true. She would do anything for Andre. Anything.

When the song was over Andre led Lynn back to the table. Max smiled, he had watched them dancing and wondered just how far it would go.

"Let's go back to my room for a nightcap." Andre suggested and both Lynn and Max readily agreed.

Paul sat at home watching the clock move slowly. It had been after eleven when he got home and now was almost midnight. "I never should have left her there." He thought. "She's okay, she's a big girl, she can handle Andre. And Max would never let anything happen to her anyway." Paul could still feel his head spinning from the drinks so he finally went to their bedroom and climbed into bed. He didn't sleep though, he just laid there thinking about his wife and Andre.

Once the three got to Andre's hotel room, Lynn immediately threw herself on the bed. Andre and Max laughed at her and then Andre went to the wet bar and opened the fully stocked cabinet.

"Who's for a drink?" He asked staring at Lynn as she stretched out and began to rub her hands up and down her firm body.

Max was staring at her too, so intently that he didn't even hear Andre's question. Lynn finally stopped her erotic self-massage and slid herself from the bed. She did her sexiest walk over to Andre and pulled him over to the couch where Max was sitting on one end. She pushed Andre down on the other side of the couch and then began to dance in front of them both. Her dance got sexier and sexier and soon she had slid the dress off her shoulders completely exposing her firm, round breasts to the two men. She continued her sexy striptease, rotating her hips and then turning around to face away from the men, she bent over at the waist and pulled the skirt up revealing her sweet pussy.

Both men gasped at the sight of Lynn's incredible cunt. She kept it shaved clean for Paul and her pussy lips were fully engorged and distended. Her juice was clearly visible, running down the insides of her firm thighs. She stayed bent over for a few minutes, waving her ass back and forth to the men's delight, and then backed up until her ass was just inches from Andre's eager mouth. He took the hint and leaned forward pressing his lips against her swollen cunt.

Lynn moaned when she felt Andre's tongue slide between her pussy lips and press deep into her. He grabbed her hips and held her to him while he worked her cunt with his mouth. They remained locked like this for several minutes and then Lynn looked over at Max and smiled wickedly. "Get his cock out for me. I'm going to fuck him so hard."

Max's shock registered on his face and he sat still for a few seconds before reacting. Then he slid off of the couch and knelt beside the two lovers. He felt vaguely uncomfortable unbuttoning Andre's pants and then lowering the zipper. Once that was done he stopped but Lynn wanted him to go farther.

"Take it out for me Max, hold it steady so I can fuck it." She hissed at him with her head turned so that she could see what he was doing.

Without thinking Max obeyed her, reaching into Andre's briefs and pulling his erect cock out. Lynn moaned when she saw it. He was enormous, at least ten inches long and big enough around that even Max's large hand could not circle it. Max held Andre's cock pointed straight up while Lynn pulled away from his mouth and then quickly lowered herself down to his waiting shaft. Max guided Andre's huge tool into Lynn's pretty pussy and watched in fascination as the head slid into her.

Lynn gasped at the size of the cock pressing into her cunt and pushed down a little harder, forcing two more inches into her dripping pussy. Andre was using his firm hands on her soft hips to guide her up and then down, driving more of his thick shaft into her cunt with each stroke. It took almost five minutes before Lynn took all of his cock into her pussy and just sat there, relishing the full feeling.

Paul did not have a small dick, but his was nowhere close to the size of Andre's. Lynn felt so full and contented that she sat there for almost a full minute before she began to move her hips up and down, fucking her lover with increasing intensity. She reached beside her where Max still knelt, watching her cunt pound down onto Andre's big cock, mesmerized by the erotic sight, and grabbed him by the hair.

She roughly pulled Max around and through clenched teeth she hissed. "Lick me. Lick my cunt. Suck my clit."

Max didn't need to be told twice. He quickly positioned himself between their legs and lowered his mouth to Lynn's pussy. He had to move his head up and down in rhythm with her strokes and several times he found his tongue sliding along Andre's cock where her pussy had just been. It only took a couple of minutes before he had the rhythm down and soon he was sucking her clit with abandon.

Two minutes later Lynn came hard. Her juices flooded out of her pussy and down over Andre's shaft and into Max's mouth. "Guhhh, oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" She groaned as she came, her pussy clenching Andre's cock with each spasm.

The feeling was more than the big man could take and he groaned as he felt his balls tighten and then explode. He pumped his cum deep into Lynn's sweet cunt, filling her as she had never been filled before. She could feel each spurt as he sent his sperm up and into her womb. It seemed that Andre would cum forever, sending wave after wave of his seed into her. His cum began to liberally flow out of her pussy and down over his softening cock and balls. Finally it was over. Max helped Lynn stand up and remove her dress and then he laid her down on the bed gently.

"That was the most erotic thing I have ever seen. God you are beautiful." Max leaned down and kissed Lynn gently on the lips and was surprised when she pushed her tongue into his mouth and then reached up and pulled him down onto her.

"Fuck me. Fuck me right now Max. I want your cum in my pussy too." Lynn was surprised at her own words but she knew she meant it. She had always thought Max was attractive but had never acted on it before. She didn't know what she was doing tonight or what had come over her, but she hoped it never ended. She felt so sexy, so beautiful, so, slutty.

Max didn't wait for her to change her mind. He hastily began pulling his clothes off, throwing them wildly to the floor. As soon as he was naked he climbed on the bed and positioned himself between her spread legs. He glanced over at Andre and saw that he was smiling and watching them. He looked down at her swollen, sloppy, pussy. She was red and stretched wide, but his cock, while not as long as Andre's, was very thick. He lowered his cock to her abused pussy and pushed the head in slowly.

Lynn was surprised that Max was even bigger around than Andre. "Maybe Paul did have a small cock after all." She thought as she felt her pussy being stretched again.

Max did not have a hard time sliding into her well lubricated cunt and was quickly pumping away at her as hard as he could. Even though her cunt was sloppy with Andre's cum it still felt tight, but slick, around his cock and it only took a little over five minutes before he shot his load into her pussy. Lynn felt him go off and felt his cum flood into her. She looked over and saw that Andre was smiling at her, watching them fuck. The thought of her fucking her boss while Andre watched sent her over the edge again and she grunted loudly as she came. All to soon it was over.

When Max could move again he rolled off of her and looked at the clock. "Damn it's after two!" He said, "We got to get you home or Paul is going to flip!"

Lynn lazily sat up on the bed and looked from Max to Andre. "Will I see you again, Andre?" She asked softly.

"Oh yes, I'm sure I can convince your boss to make you my account rep. and then we'll see each other often." Andre smiled and looked pointedly at Max.

"Yes, I can see that happening." Max smiled and then he reached over and grabbed one of Lynn's still erect nipples, pulling her to the side of the bed. "But right now I have got to get you home."

Lynn climbed off the bed and sashayed into the bathroom to wash her face and fix her rumpled hair and then she walked back into the bedroom, still nude except for her stockings. She pulled her dress on, making sure that both men saw her red distended pussy with their combined cum still dripping down her legs.

Both men laughed and she kissed Andre passionately before leaving with Max.

She got home just after three in the morning and floated into her house and then to the bedroom where Paul was still laying awake. He heard her come in and reached over to turn his small lamp on.

"How did it go?" He asked, feeling ashamed at losing his temper earlier.

Lynn smiled. "Good, good. We kept the account!"

Ray Dario
Ray Dario
338 Followers