Keeping the Neighbors Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3.
1.9k words
4.56
47.7k
28

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

House Rules

"Geez, Mom," Cindy said as her mother came downstairs freshly showered. "Do you think you two enjoyed last night a bit too much?"

"I enjoyed it immensely," Gabriel said, rounding the corner. "Your mother is a beautiful, desirable woman. It has been too long since anyone has shown her that.

"I can't think of a reason," Gabriel continued, blue eyes flashing like lightning on ice. "Why you would have a problem with that. So, we may as well get this out of the way now.

"Rule one," Gabriel said evenly. "If you speak, you will speak respectfully.

"Rule two: If given a chore, you will finish it quickly and efficiently.

"Rule three: I expect you to maintain a B average in every class the entire year.

"Rule four: You will keep up with the exercises and classes I give you.

"Rule five: You will bring no one into my house without my knowledge.

"Rule six: I expect to see every piece of homework.

"Rule seven: Your mother is due your love and respect. If you disrespect her, I expect her to punish you. If she will not or cannot, I will punish her for that and you for your transgressions.

"Rule eight: No social media account until you can show that you are worthy of that account.

"Rule nine: You will dress appropriately for every occasion."

"But," Cindy countered. "I'm a cheerleader. Everyone keeps their schedule on their account."

"You are a young woman," Gabriel countered. "You will learn to act as such. If you choose to be just tits and ass, let me know."

Cindy glowered at the old bastard for a long moment before her shoulders slumped in resignation. He didn't even look like he felt bad about calling her those things. Or guilty for suggesting that she wasn't capable.

"Good," Gabriel smiled. "You are learning. Now, let's get breakfast. We have to leave early today, we have a stop to make."

"What stop?" Jessica asked as she joined her daughter at the table.

"You will need phones," Gabriel shrugged. "We need to take care of that. You will probably need tablets for work and school as well. I've already called. They will be ready for us."

A knock at the door made both women jump.

"Get me your house keys," Gabriel said, moving to the door. "The movers are here to get your things."

Jessica complied, shocked that Gabriel could set this up in just a few hours.

"Very good," Gabriel said as he walked into the kitchen. "Very good, indeed."

"We are busy this morning," Jessica said as Gabriel came back with scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, milk and juice. "I will punish her when I get home, if that meets with your approval."

"That is fine," Gabriel nodded.

"Mom!" Cindy gasped.

"No," Jessica replied. "You will accept responsibility for your actions. I know that your father undermined my authority and let you get away with things I didn't want you to do. Now, you will learn to be a proper young woman."

Cindy bit off what she was going to say. Just a few months until graduation, Cindy thought. I can make it until graduation.

"I am taking you to school," Gabriel said into the silence that followed. "Then, I'm taking your mother to work. I will be in front of the school to pick you up before we pick your mother up. I expect you to be waiting for me."

"I can . . ." Cindy began.

"You can listen," Gabriel interrupted. "If you wish to be a petulant child, I have a cure for that as well."

"Yes, sir," Cindy said after a moment, knowing the old bastard would lay her across the table this morning if she crossed him.

True to his word, Gabriel stopped at the electronics store and came out with phones and tablets. Jessica was given her tablet, though he kept Cindy's.

"Why won't my phone let me into my accounts?" Cindy asked as she tried hers.

"Parental controls," Gabriel smiled in the mirror. "In the morning and during school hours, it is a phone. If you have trouble, your mother is number one on the speed dial, I am number two, her office is number three."

Cindy sat gaping as she realized that she was, again, being treated as a child.

"Here we are," Gabriel said as he parked in front of the school. "And with plenty of time to speak with the principal before I drop your mother off."

Cindy blushed to the roots of her hair and down her neck as Gabriel and her mother led her into the school.

"Mr. Wilson?" Gabriel asked as he entered the office.

"Yes," the large black administrator smiled, white teeth showing as he held out a meaty hand. "You're Mr. Matthews?"

"Indeed," Gabriel began as he shook hands. "Please, call me Gabriel. This young woman and her mother are going to be living with me for a time. We would like weekly updates. Cindy needs to keep a B average in all her classes. Further, she needs more focus on her academics than the extracurricular activities that she prizes so much. Her mother and I had hoped that you could help us."

"Certainly," Mr. Wilson nodded. "We're always pleased when parents take an active role in their child's education."

"Very good," Gabriel nodded. "Her phone is just that, while at school. Her social media accounts are blocked until six. Here is her mother's number and here is mine. I will be picking her up after school until a more permanent method can be established."

"Mrs. Williams?" Mr. Wilson asked as he looked at Jessica.

"It is as he said," Jessica nodded. "Also, we have found out that Cindy may have a problem with her comportment. We will need to know if that becomes an issue as well. I won't have a bully for a daughter, nor one who thinks she can just get by on her looks."

"That might be a bit of a challenge," Mr. Wilson nodded. "She and some of the cheerleaders think of themselves as queen bees. Everyone thinks they need to do their bidding."

"Let us know if that is an issue," Jessica nodded. "And, let her teachers know that we wish reports on that as well."

"Thank you," Mr. Wilson smiled again. "Is there anything else?"

"Yes," Gabriel smiled as he held out his hand and rose. "Ms. Jenkins, from the school board, would you mind calling and letting her know that I was very pleased with the response. You are doing a fine job and I am grateful for your help."

"Of course," Mr. Wilson nodded. "If I may, how do you know her?"

"Her husband and I used to work together," Gabriel smiled. "She is an excellent cook."

* * *

Cindy hated seeing Gabriel leaning against his car as she walked outside. Even her friends pointed the old bastard out, laughing.

"Your friends seem to think I am an amusement," Gabriel said as Cindy walked over, shoulders slumped in embarrassment. "Would you like to introduce us?"

"Maybe later," Cindy said in a small voice, going for the door.

"No, girl," Gabriel said. "You answer like a young lady. Hold your head up and answer."

"Perhaps later," Cindy said as she looked up into his eyes. "We need to get mom."

"Very good," Gabriel nodded, holding open the door for Cindy. "Buckle up."

Cindy turned scarlet as some of the other cheerleaders walked by and laughingly wave to her.

"Do not be defined by them," Gabriel hissed. "Be yourself, you'll be happier. Do not live for their expectations, define your own goals and learn to reach them."

Jerking her head up, Cindy glared and received a smile.

"Good," Gabriel said. "That is a start."

"Why is she so quiet?" Jessica asked as she got into the car.

"I picked her up," Gabriel chuckled. "She had hoped that I wouldn't show myself and I picked her up as everyone was walking out. She thought she could still strut her stuff even after what we said."

"I see," Jessica smiled. "Still thinking she is the queen of the cheerleaders."

"I'm going to go do my homework," Cindy said as she walked into the house.

"Hold it, young lady," Jessica said, firmly. "I owe you a punishment for this morning. Go to the table."

"Mom!"

"Now," Jessica ordered.

Sullenly, Cindy walked over to the table. A second look and she bent over.

"No, girl," Jessica sighed. "Have you forgotten already? Strip first. You know the position."

Blushing, looked at the old bastard to see him smiling, Cindy undressed and dropped her clothes. A look to her mother, seeing the resolve in her eyes, Cindy assumed the position she had the night before.

"You'll want to go slow," Gabriel instructed. "Then, vary the speeds. You'll want to make sure that the blows aren't landing on the same spot all the time. Also, adjusting the force works very well."

Jessica nodded and began to spank her daughter. Cindy wailed out each number, not sure when her mother was going to stop. At thirteen, Cindy screamed out her first orgasm. Jessica waited, as Cindy came down from the rush of her orgasm, Jessica landed another blow, then another before Cindy remembered to count.

"No, girl," Gabriel interrupted. "If you miss a number, we start over."

Cindy ground her teeth in frustration, but, started counting at one again. At ten, she felt the familiar tingles and suffered through another orgasm as the belt struck her for the eleventh time.

"Please, mommy," Cindy cried. "Please, no more."

"Are you ready to behave properly?" Jessica asked as the belt lashed out again.

"I'll be good, mommy," Cindy promised. "I'll be good."

"Take off your panties," Gabriel said.

"Christ," Jessica said, surprised. "I'm soaked."

"Go sit in that chair," Gabriel said, pointing. "Keep your skirt up and lean back."

Jessica complied, thinking that Gabriel was going to fuck her in the living room.

"Your mother has given you two orgasms," Gabriel said, pulling Cindy up so she could see Jessica. "Go use your mouth and return the favor."

Cindy gaped in shock and horror until she saw the resolve in Gabriel's eyes. Knowing she would only be punished more if she disobeyed, Cindy walked on unsteady legs and began to lap at her mother's cunt.

"Gabriel," Jessica said, shocked.

"Hush," Gabriel smiled. "Let her do her job. You have given her pleasure. The least she can do is return the favor."

Not wanting to feel his belt across her backside, Jessica obeyed. Reaching down to direct her daughter's head to maximize her pleasure.

As her vision cleared from her first orgasm, Jessica saw that Gabriel had stripped and was bringing lotion up behind Cindy.

"Yes," Jessica agreed. "Fuck that tight little ass while she eats me out."

Cindy tightened in fear at her mother's words. However, with Jessica's hands on her head and Gabriel's oiled fingers invading her ass, she had no chance to resist.

Jessica watched as Gabriel plundered her daughter's ass. As he had with her in the bedroom, Gabriel used one hand to pinch, pull, and play with Cindy's C cup tits. Moreover, wrapping and arm about Cindy's waist, Gabriel was surely playing with Cindy's clit.

Cindy jerked up and screamed as an orgasm was ripped from her. Shocked that the old bastard waited long enough for her muscles to stop clenching before he continued to ravage her ass. Surprisingly, she realized that another orgasm was rushing towards her as she went back to eating her mother and he pounded her behind.

Jessica reached her orgasm just as Cindy screamed again and Gabriel unleashed his seed in the girl's bowels.