Keeping the Secret

Story Info
Husband has a secret interracial fantasy.
4.3k words
4.26
86.9k
31

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 01/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just gotten out of the shower after returning from work. My twenty-three year old body was exhausted after five hours of landscaping. I work for my husbands friends Zack and Sean who have made off quite well for themselves since graduation. These were two of his friends that had gang fucked me on a dirty offroading venture after our high school graduation as a test to see if I would be the right one for their friend. I've continued sexual endeavors for the last four and a half years with these two, as well and a couple of their other friends, who also used my young pussy that day.

The air conditioning was cool across my nipples as I stood there smothering lotion around my 34 B breasts. Zack and Sean were turning me on reminiscing about our relations at work today and as I smoothed the lotion against my inner thighs, I could not keep myself from pressing my index and middle fingers against my tingling clit after wiping excess lotion across my lower belly. Our daughter, who we believe is actually the result of Zack's paternal deposit from that dirty offroading day, would be home from pre-school soon. I couldn't take the time to pleasure myself now. I had to get dressed and watch for the bus.

It was Friday and plans had already been made that our daughter would spend the weekend with her grandparents. This would give Kenny and me some quality alone time together. The bus pulled up and I walked out of the air conditioned home into the muggy 82 degree late May heat. She jumped off of the bus, smiling ear to ear and running towards me. We went in and I fixed her lunch and asked her if she was excited to go see her Grammy and pappy. She displayed her happiness taking a monster bite of her grilled-cheese.

Four-thirty approached and our daughter had fallen fast asleep to the rumbling thunder in the distance watching her favorite cartoon. I turned off the television and relaxed in a recliner to the soothing rumble of thunder and eventual spatter of rain drops against the windows. I lay there with my eyes closed and visions of my tongue running the length of the underside of a cock invaded my leisure. My hand was cupped under the scrotum and upon reaching the tip with my tongue, I engulfed this stem into my wanting mouth. Another cock appeared in my imagination and I took it in my hand slowly working it as my wet lips moved up and down and my tongue was slowly lashing from side to side across the bottom of the other cock. I could feel the rush of ecstasy building between my freshly shaven and moisturized legs. I could not take it anymore. My hot box needed a satisfying release. I moved my hand down and pressed my fingers against my clit through my jeans. I pressed firmly with these cocks in my mind. My excitement was building. I could feel my wetness increasing and I noticed my panties were forming a wet spot as I pressed them against my pussy. I was getting close now. I could feel an orgasm approaching, but a sudden ring of the phone startled me.

My eyes flashed open as my body jumped with a short lived feeling of fear that faded away as reality calmed me. I got up to grab the phone and noticed our daughter had been woken up as well. So much for an over needed release.

"Hello," I answered.

"Hi Rebecca," my friend Janice said, calling to chat and invite Kenny and me to a party tomorrow night. I told her that sounded like fun as I heard the garage door opening and looked out the window to see Kenny pulling into the driveway under the pouring rain. I told her that he was home and we would be taking our daughter to her grandparents here shortly. We exchanged good-byes and Kenny entered through door attached to the garage as I hung up the phone.

"Hey hunny," I said.

"Hi babe how was your day," he responded.

"Exhausting, it was muggy and warm this morning. How was yours?"

He told me it was a busy day and I told him that I was just on the phone with Janice and that she had invited us to a party she was having tomorrow night.

"Sounds good to me," he said.

I smiled, "Are you ready to go," I asked reaching for my purse. "I got her things all packed up."

"Yeah, but why don't you stay her." He approached me and kissed me softly and whispered into my ear, "Why don't you put something sexy on!" he stepped back and smiled and I turned my head in a blushing manner and smiled back at him with my eyes.

"I rented a couple of blu-rays on the way home. I was thinking we could order some take-out and have a relaxing evening. I'll order on the way home and pick it up."

"That sounds good Ken, I don't feel much like cooking anyway. Can we get Chinese?"

"No problem," he said as he grabbed the suitcase and waved for our daughter as she finished putting her shoes on. "Give your mom a hug and kiss."

I gave my hugs and kisses to both and said good-bye as they walked out the door. Something sexy I thought to myself. What could I wear? I let that escape my mind first and wanted to do my make-up. It was a 30 minute drive one way so I would have a little over an hour to figure out what I was going to put on. The first thing I did was turn off the air so I wouldn't have to be wrapped up in a blanket if I wore something skimpy.

I headed to the bathroom and did my make-up. This only took ten minutes, but my mind was roaming, thinking about sex the entire time. I let the desire to please myself flee my mind as I thought about having an explosive orgasm with my pussy wrapped around my husbands cock. I made my way to the bedroom and looked into my dresser. A silky white pair of booty shorts stood out to me and as I peeled my jeans and panties down, I noticed a string of pussy juice stretching away from my cooch. I stepped out of my clothes and made my way back to the bathroom to lightly clean myself with a wet wipe.

Making my way back to the bedroom, I slipped into the booty shorts, smoothing them against my ass and making sure they were fitting just right with the bottom of my cheeks subtly showing beneath them. After removing my shirt and standing there braless, I decided that my sexy light purple cleavage cardigan club midriff top shirt would look nice if I put on my gray, white, and light purple argyle knee high socks. I am only 5'4" so these socks sit a couple inches above my knees. I looked into the mirror and thought I looked quite sexy. I couldn't decide if I wanted my hair up or down, but seeing my white gold hoop earrings, I finally decided putting it up would be sexy. I finished, looked into the mirror, and I was pleased. I had a feeling Kenny would be too.

I was ready and went to turn on the television and decided that I wanted Kenny to get comfortable in a pair of snug boxer briefs and a tank top. I enjoyed his body as much as he enjoyed mine and thought it would be fun to lay these items on the bed for him when he came home to undress from his work clothes. He would home in about twenty minutes, so I hurried. As I opened his draw containing his boxers, I sifted through them looking for the pair I know I liked. When I reached the bottom of the drawer, I noticed a CD in a paper sleeve. I pulled the shorts out of the drawer and grabbed a tank top and set them on the bed. I turned back to the CD and removed it from the sleeve. It was a store bought rewritable disc with "Secret" written on the top side with a sharpie.

I was curious and had some time before Kenny would be home. I went to the computer and placed the CD in the tower. It loaded up and I choose to view the files in the folder. Two videos were in the folder titled "Secret." I opened the first one in the media player and skipped ahead about a quarter of the way. Shock took me over when I noticed a fairly good looking woman sitting half naked on a couch next to a rather muscular black gentleman who was fondling her breasts and kissing her neck. I watched intensively as the woman looked at the camera and started talking to the camera man. I was even more shocked when the talking revealed that it was her husband filming. Kenny has a lot of sexual fantasies, but I was never aware of any interracial fantasy.

A memory popped into my head from my dirty offroading day. I vividly remembered one of Kenny's friends, Scott telling me:

"Kenny is a pornoholic and if he's seen it, he wants to live it."

I had never thought about having sex with a black man, but I had always been curious about what is said about the size of a black man. For some reason now, as I skipped ahead in the video, I became aroused watching the woman in reverse cowgirl position with her feet placed on the man's knees, sliding her pussy up and down the length of this black mans seeming thick stem. Her moaning and talking to her husband turned my shock into excitement and I stopped the video. I went back to the folder and opened the second video. It was similar to the first except this time a white wife was being taken by two well endowed black men. I immediately turned it off and put the CD back in its place. I closed the drawer and let the excitement withdraw from my body. Kenny would be home soon and I decided I would keep this discovery to myself. Besides, how was I going to fulfill that fantasy for him? I've only known a couple black men and had never talked much to them. I love fulfilling his fantasies and I have since the day he revealed his love for me. We had been neighbors most of our lives, but I never knew he had such feelings for me until that day after graduation.

Kenny would be home any time now, so I moved to the kitchen, waiting for the thoughts of black men to be removed from my mind. I took plates and glasses from the cupboards and placed them on the counter. I grabbed a fork for Kenny and chopsticks for myself. Before going to the living room to sit and watch the weather channel, I remembered napkins and put them on the counter as well. I sat down to see the upcoming weather for the weekend and soon Kenny was pulling up the driveway. I got up, smoothed the booty shorts across my ass and went to the bathroom quickly to have one last look at myself. I was looking great and my heart was thumping, knowing I had to keep secret what I knew about my husbands "Secret." I heard him enter the door and I stepped out of the bathroom moving effortlessly like a panther towards him with a sultry smile. His eyes opened wide as he noticed me and placed the food on the counter.

"Damn, you look hot Bec," he said as I nestled up to him and planted a kiss on his lips.

"Why don't you go get changed and I'll dish out the food," I said, smacking his butt as he moved by me toward the bedroom. He came out of the bedroom wearing the items I placed out for him, and I said "whohoo sexy man." We sat at the dining room table and talked while eating and drinking ice water. He asked what time the party started tomorrow and I told him we would probably go about six p.m. and help Janice with a few last minute things and people would start showing up around seven. He had a disappointed look on his face and asked him what was on his mind.

"I'm sorry babe. I won't be able to go. I got a call on the way home and I have to meet with some potential clients for the weekend. They want to discuss things while going sailing. I won't be home until late Sunday night. I have to drive to the coast tomorrow morning and back after a dinner Sunday."

With Kenny holding a regional sales position, his being away for a few nights throughout the month is expected, but this has never occurred on a weekend. I was beginning to feel disappointed myself knowing I was going to be home alone for the weekend.

"Well that is a bummer Ken. I was looking forward to going tomorrow."

"You should still go Bec. You have the place to yourself and it will be pretty boring with nothing to do. Go and have a good time."

"It's not going to be the same without you there, but I haven't seen Janice recently. I am looking forward to it."

"Well it's settled then. You go and have a good time."

It wasn't exactly what I wanted but it would have to do. We finished eating and opened a bottle of wine. We toasted to a happy life and sipped our drinks. We moved to the living room and Kenny handed me the movies.

"Which one do you want to watch first?"

Both movies had well known black men playing the lead roles. Usually this doesn't even catch my attention, but it certainly did now. My husbands "Secret" wasn't leaving my mind anytime soon I thought to myself.

"This one looks good," I said tossing him the case. He put the disc in the player and sat next to me. He rubbed my legs and I kissed him again before curling up next to him laying my head in his lap. His arm wrapped around me with his hand settling on my ass cheek and rubbing up onto my hip. We skipped the previews and went to the main menu to start the movie.

The opening credits were shown with interval frames of the main character in the shower. Ken turned up the surround sound and my gaze concentrated on the black man's body. His muscular physique, the way the water beaded against his chocolate skin, and the frames slowly panning down his chest and stomach, caused a rush of excitement to stir inside me knowing that my husband had a fantasy of me being taken by a black man. Unexpectedly, I had a growing desire to fulfill this fantasy for my husband, but I had no idea of how it could happen. Unconsciously, I let out a light hungry moan as the frames of this exceptional looking man flickered on the screen. Ken had noticed and let out a jealous "hey" and flexed his muscles for me. I smiled at him and giggled.

There was no way Ken could know that I knew of his "Secret." With my desire for black meat growing, I thought I could play with him a little. The opening credits finished and the movie was starting. I let out a short laugh and said, "I bet he's got a pretty big cock." Ken just laughed with me and agreed. Throughout the suspenseful action flick I said a number of kinky things about black men. I even dared to ask Ken what he would think about watching the contrast of my lightly tanned white skin against a black man's chocolate skin. He didn't say anymore than, "I don't know, it would definitely be different." He may have been trying to hide his fantasy from me out of embarrassment because if it's taboo nature, but with my head still in his lap I could feel that his cock was getting harder and harder throughout the movie from my pressing the issue and I knew I was getting to him mentally. The movie ended and I lifted my head and asked him if he was especially horny tonight.

"You started getting hard almost as soon as the movie started, and stayed hard the whole time."

He simply told me that with such a hot woman laying in his lap it should be expected. I pulled his boxer briefs away from his swollen member and gave it a quick deep kiss that rested against the back of my throat before slowly releasing it from my mouth. "Mmm yummy, I wonder if a big black cock tastes just as good," I said as he got up to change the movies. He released a pleasurable groan and asked me if I was maybe especially horny tonight. I replied to him that I have needed a release all day and talking about black men had slightly made me curious. He grinned at me and told me I was a devilish little woman.

The second movie started and this black man was just as fit as the previous one. I remained quiet throughout most of this movie taking in the features of this black man with a deep stare. My imagination wandered around the possibility of having a black man buried deep into my moist pussy, almost distracting me from a movie that was unbelievably interesting. Occasionally, I would grip Kenny's cock and bring it back to life with these forbidden thoughts in my head. I truly wanted to fulfill this fantasy for my husband, but all I could do was imagine the scenario. I started to wish I would have never wanted to find Ken something to wear for me. If I wouldn't have, I wouldn't have found his "Secret" and I wouldn't be being taken over by thoughts of accepting a black cock to fulfill my husband's fantasy.

Before I knew it the movie was over and my pussy was excessively wet. I let Kenny up and stretched out across the couch. I rolled over onto my belly and watched him as he ejected the disc and powered down the blu-ray player. He turned on sports highlights before turning around and taking my body into his vision.

"Damn Bec, you look as great as you ever have. I am one hell of a lucky man."

"Maybe you are babe, but I am an even luckier woman," I said. I let out a passionate moan as I looked deep into his eyes. "Come over here baby and feel how hot my pussy is."

His cock slowly firmed beneath his boxer briefs as he approached me. He stood over me and massaged my back briefly before hastily feeling the inferno growing between my thighs. His hands moved to my lower back and when I couldn't wait any longer, I slowly raised my ass and his hands followed my lead. He sensually rubbed my ass and began to lower my booty shorts. I could swear I smelled the aroma of my womanhood as he uncovered the material hiding my twenty-three old pussy.

One hand smoothed its way across and around my ass as his other covered my steaming mound. He worked his middle finger between my lips of life and released an "Oh wow" as he noticed just how wet I was. His finger continued to slide between my pussy lips and occasionally spin against my swelling clit as he moaned avidly. I could only close my eyes and enjoy the sensual pleasure imagining this feeling was being caused by a large black hand.

"Eat my pussy baby, taste my juices. I want you devour my soaking box."

He proceeded accordingly and I was in heaven. His hands against the outsides of my thighs moving down and raising back up to caress my ass and his tongue lapping up and down my parted love curtains raised my yearning. I could tell he had cleaned up most of the juices that had gathered between my lips and I began to remove my top. I turned over to stop my husband's expert eating session as I pulled the top over my head. He pulled my booty shorts down and over my ankles and I laid there completely nude with the exception of my knee high socks. His cock was bulging through his shorts and I needed it in my mouth. He began to eliminate his tank top and I told him that I wanted to suck his cock in a begging voice.

He approached me and I slowly slid his boxer briefs downward against his engorged trunk, causing it to bounce back up and down as the material freed his throbbing member. I pushed his shorts down further leaving them at his ankles which he easily moved out of. I pulled him closer to me and cupped his balls in my hand the same way I had imagined earlier in the day. With the other hand I slowly stroked it and then moved my mouth to the base of his stem and smoothed my tongue up the entire length before obliging it into my mouth. My mouth rounded his cock from top to bottom slowly and repeatedly. As my jaws released enough saliva onto his cock, I released the hold of his sack and gripped his cock, stroking it and increasing the motion of my lips around his cock. My tongue feverishly spun around and lashed the underside of his cock as I mouthed and stroked him. His moaning was deep and sparked thoughts of a black cock in my mouth. I began to release humming pleasure on his cock as these thoughts continued to consume my mind. He had to stop me from my actions as I almost put him over the edge.

"Damn baby, you haven't done it like that in a long time. You must be really horny tonight."

I was too. I was overly turned on thinking about black cock. I was surprising myself. I was going to fulfill this fantasy, but I just could figure out how to. Until then though, my imagination was good enough for me. Kenny did not know what I knew, and if I could find ways to play with his mind, nothing was going to stop me.

12