Keeping the Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am baby. I don't know why, but watching these guys tonight really raised my curiosity and I started wondering if black cocks' being so big is just a myth. Not to mention I was also fantasizing about having you watch me fuck a black man, telling me you love the contrast of our skin colors."

The look on his face was priceless and he was speechless. I was being devilish and I knew I was getting to him. I took position on the couch and had him kneel in front of me and ordered him to put his cock inside me. As he entered me I let smut talk escape my mouth as I told him to push that big black cock deep inside me. He pushed his cock into me and I moan as if I was being stretched by an unusually large cock. He pumped away at me and soon I was reaching a tremendous orgasm thinking about black cock as I looked into my husband's eyes.

"Yeah, oh yeah, I'm gonna cum on that big chocolate cock. Yeah keep pounding my little white pussy. Oh, oh, I, oh I'm cumming, yeeaahhh!"

Kenny pounded his hard cock until my pussy pulsated around his cock and he began to slow as he knows I love to rock my pussy against his cock while I climax. I sighed in relief as I finished and ordered him to lie down. As I mounted him, I leaned over and kissed him deeply. I reached for his cock soaked with my pussy juice and placed it at my opening.

I slowly slid my pussy down his cock and asked, "Do you have any new fantasies? I'm pretty sure I have fulfilled most of your fantasies. I would just love to make your wildest dreams come true."

My riding became more intense and I could tell he was nearing completion. He looked at me to respond but he hesitantly responded that I was his fantasy. I could tell he was hiding something for sure now and I increased the pace of pleasing him.

"Okay baby if you say so, I just want you to know I would do anything for you. So if you ever come up with something let me know and I will please you!"

His eyes squinted and I knew he was near. I raised my pussy off of him and stroked his cock towards my tits. He groaned in pleasure as his semen fired against my chest in two powerful shots and the remnants of his load trickled out of the tip of his cock onto my hand. I leaned forward and kissed him and said I love you and he did the same in return. I asked him to get a towel and he did. We cleaned up and the night was getting late. We went to bed shortly after and Kenny expressed he wished he didn't have to go to the coast and apologized. I told him it was okay and we tried to fall asleep. Kenny was out quickly, but I must have laid there for over an hour thinking of why he could be hiding this fantasy from me. I settled with the possibility of embarrassment and decided if there was anyway to fulfill this fantasy, I would do it. I would do almost anything for my husband and the curiosity of black cock was only assisting in my decision making.

To Be Continued . . .

12