Keeping the Tradition Alive Vol. 01: Luke's House Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, Claire, why haven't you ever told me that?" Luke probed. "That is so hot."

"I was embarrassed I had those feelings, Luke. I didn't want my love for you to be clouded by you thinking bad things about me."

"Baby, those girls just had sex. Sex doesn't have anything to do with love. When you're in love, sex is a tool to show how much you trust your partner. When you're not in love, it is a tool to keep your hormones under control, but I can't see me doing another dude. I can see me taking, possibly, but the grossest thing in my mind is sucking another guy." Luke was adamant.

"Luke! Are you finished with that gall-darned phone call. I need you son. This work on the tractor is back breaking. Hurry up!" Luke's dad's voice came from the front porch and sounded frustrated.

"I gotta go," Luke reluctantly told Claire.

"I heard, you better go. He sounded pissed. I love you. Whatever you decide to allow Harvey to do, I will support you. Goodbye, my love." Claire said quietly.

"I love you, too." They both hung up the phone together. Luke gathered himself to go help his father. All he could imagine as he walked toward the barn was Claire sucking on some girl's cunt. An immediate hard-on protruded from his pants.

After working on the tractor for a while, Uncle Raymond said he needed to rest a few moments. He pulled his whiskey flask out of his overalls, opened the top, a took a huge plug of whiskey. They both sat down, Luke on heavy wooden crate, and Raymond on a bale of hay a few feet away. They said nothing for a few minutes and then out of nowhere, Luke's dad asked, "You fucked her yet?"

Kind of taken by surprise, Luke, not looking up from the ground he was staring at told his father the truth. "Nope and it doesn't look like she is going to allow me to until we get married."

"Fucking, good for her. That kind of shit can get young people in trouble," Raymond told him. "You and Harvey fucking around?"

The question came as such a shock. Luke looked at his father and demanded why he would even come to that conclusion. Raymond looked intently at his son. "Boy, when you go to that station, you stay for two hours. Today, it was almost two and a half and when you showed up, your fucking dick was sticking a mile in front of your trousers. Looked like to me you had your mind on the last person you talked to. Unless you saw Claire on your way home, which I doubt because she called looking for you, the last person you had a conversation with was Harvey."

How could his dad be that smart, Luke thought. "Dad its not what you think. Harvey is going through some issues and he wants me to help him with them."

"Sounds to me like he wants you to be his fuck buddy, then," Raymond commented snidely.

"I don't know what to say to that, Dad!" Luke was getting so upset over the prospect that his dad could have been in the next room listening to all of what went down.

"Tell the truth, son. That's all it takes for me to give you my advice on the matter. You boys haven't done anything yet, have you?"

"Not planning to, Dad. He wants to suck me off." The idea that he had shared that kind of a secret with his father was sort of liberating. "I don't like the idea and although Claire has told me its OK if I want to, I don't think I am going to allow him to."

"Why the hell not? He's your best friend right?" Raymond was getting right to the point on this.

"You would agree to that. Come on, Dad. This is really freaking me out." Luke had never felt uncomfortable around his parents. When his mother died, his dad crawled into the bottle for a while and although he still drank, it was so much better. There was never a moment when his dad had ever made him feel like he was now. Luke wanted to crawl under a hay bale or go running in the woods just to get away.

"Luke, out in the country, its long been established that to keep your sexual sanity you have to do one or two of at least three things." Raymond had moved the direction of his talk to lecture mode. "You either have to whack off, mess around with the animals, or find someone to help you relieve that tension. Since messing around with the animals is not good, it leaves you with whacking off or finding someone to share your tension with. Since Claire wants to save herself for your marriage, which I approve of by the way, the only other option is the one who has offered. That's Harvey, right."

"Dad, I didn't know you approved of same sex stuff. You always have bad things to say about people like that," Luke asked.

"Those are full fledged queer boys, Luke. Not people who are only after sexual release. Those kind of men, flutter around, talk effeminate, flip their wrists when they talk, shake their butts back and forth, and try to lure men to their lairs like little girly-girls. Hell, before you know it they are going to want to marry each other. Shit, there is a big difference between necessity and being gay. Hell, if Harvey wants to suck you, it doesn't mean him or you are gay. It simply means that you want to get off. He probably wants something to think about when he beats his meat. You both are into your girlfriends...and boy, if Claire says she doesn't have a problem with it, why not experiment?" Raymond stopped for a minute and looked at his son.

"I sure would like to get off with someone or something other than my hand," I commented.

"Come here boy and stand right in front of me," Raymond told Luke. Slowly Luke did what he asked, a little reluctant about what was going on. "Come on, get closer." Luke obeyed, but was dismayed at what happened next. As his father reached his hand to the Luke's belt, he said, "Now, I'm going to show you how and then you can spend the weekend with Harvey and you and he can experiment. When you get home on Monday, I will expect you to be ready for work."

Raymond undid his son's belt, unbuttoned his jeans, unzipped the zipper, and then pulled the young man's pants and underwear down until they were puddled around the young man's ankles. Luke's cock began rising of its own accord, as nineteen year old cocks do. Raymond wrapped his rough hands around the thickness of his son and began to move his hand up and down. Not wanting it to happen, but not having any control, Luke chided himself for being so easy...and it was his own father he was getting turned on by.

Raymond had been a looker when he was younger, but now his features were leathery and gray. The sunburned face, scarred with the wrinkles of life, held no resemblance to the pictures that hung on the wall of the living room. There was something strangely erotic to Luke having his old man holding his cock.

A dribble of pre-cum started at the pee hole and began to fall. Raymond's tongue flicked out to grab the gooey morsel before it fell. His tongue lightly touched the tip of Luke's bursting erection, sending electric messages all over the young man's body. Luke almost lost his balance as the shock of what his dad was doing created blankets of pleasurable tension all through his legs. One of Raymond's hands kept the movement of the skin going forever back and forth, while the other gently cupped his son's balls, pulling slightly on the sack once in a while.

Luke was torn. The intense pleasure was more than he ever imagined it would be, but it was his own father doing the tremendous things to him. How would he ever be able to look his father in the eyes? Throughout all the things going on, however, he noticed his father had not sucked on his cock at all. It was all a tease to this point, but Luke felt he was about to cum.

"Let me know when you're going to pop, Luke. I need to know when its rising. Okay, Son?"

"How are you doing this? I am about to pass out. I have never experienced anything like this before," Luke sputtered through clenched teeth. "Almost there, dad. I don't know if I can keep going...about...to ...cum...its there, dad. Luke let out a blood curdling moan from deep down inside as he got closer to having his first orgasm by someone else."

Raymond moved his mouth over Luke's cock and without an effort swallowed it to the hilt. That was it. Luke's passion came crashing into Raymond's mouth. Luke began to fall and Raymond wrapped his arms around his son to pull him to him. Spurt after spurt of the gooey stuff blasted the back of Raymond's mouth, but he swallowed it all, except the last bit.

After Luke had finished and began to gain control, Raymond slowly released Luke's cock from his mouth. He pulled Luke down and brought his mouth to his son's. The older man kissed Luke passionately on the mouth, sharing the remaining cum with the young man, washing his tongue over Luke's.

The strangeness of the flavor, the texture of the white spunk on his tongue, all lent to the description Harvey had given him. The afterglow of the orgasm began to wash away and soon the guilt washed in. "Why did you do that, Dad?"

"What? Share your cum with you?"

"No the whole thing. Why did you do that? We're father and son. That's so not right. What will Uncle Tom and Uncle James say if they were to ever find out?" The concern was all over Luke's face.

"They'll just say...'Same ole Raymond.'"

"Huh!" Luke exclaimed.

"Son, there were no women around when we were growing up, except your grandmother. My dad, told us that we were not allowed to fuck our mother, but we could choose other options. We had no way to release our frustrations except either with the animals or each other. We chose each other as we really didn't want to plant our wick in the animals. It wasn't until your Aunt Martha grew up old enough that we had any options, but we weren't allowed to touch her for fear of her becoming pregnant. So we sucked each other and fucked each other's asses. When we'd cum, we would pull out, shoot all over each other, lick the cum off, and then do it again."

"As we went out into the real world, to the Army, or to better jobs, we found wives and our lives became 'normal.' Even to this day, though, your uncles and I have a jaunt once in a while just to get off when they come up to hunt." Raymond stood.

Luke stared at his father. He couldn't believe what had just transpired, but he was slightly confused. "You aren't asking me to return the favor, Dad?"

"Son, I was helping you release your sexual tension. I was a tool for your passion. When I started it, I never thought about you doing me. I wanted you to know it was just a tool for release. Now when you and Claire marry, you might have an inkling to meet with Harvey, but don't do it unless you divorce or Claire dies. That's where it becomes obsessive. Only use what I have told you as a tool. If you want to experiment here at the house, it's okay. By the way, I forgot to let you know that your cousin Ricky is coming up next week and I think he probably knows this stuff. His dad has probably broke him in now that he's twenty."

"Uncle Tom and Ricky are coming next week to go hunting?" excitement loomed in Luke's voice. (I am, you know, Luke's favorite cousin. You didn't realize the story teller was still here did you? After all, this is my story.)

"Yep, a week from Saturday," Raymond commented. "Oh, if you want to spend the weekend with Harvey call him up. If you can stay there fine. If not invite him here. Now, the last thing to say to you is this. Although I didn't ask you to do me, if I get in dire straits, I may come to you late and night and tell you I want you. I like ass, but you know...those days are few a far between now. I don't have the desire so much these days."

Luke stared at his father as the man walked toward the corn crib. "Gotta feed the hogs," Luke heard him say. What had just happened? Luke thought. He had the best cum of his life, no reciprocation, but a message that told him his dad might want his ass one night. He got up to go to the house to call Harvey. His girlfriend, best friend, and dad all encouraging him to allow Harvey to experiment and now Ricky was coming. It sure should be a hell of a week.

**

Luke's House Part 2 Next Time: Luke finds time for Harvey. Ricky comes to Luke's.

12