Keeping the Tradition Alive Vol. 01: Luke's House Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I brought my two college roommates with me from school to visit my parents. After a while we all decided to go to a drive-in movie. My middle brother, Jim, said he wanted to go, so we invited him along. I told my mom we were going to the drive-in the next town south. She asked what was playing and I told her I didn't know, but they usually played kid friendly shows on Fridays and Saturdays. Boy, was I wrong. When we got down there, the theater had changed its format and had three adult level shows. The first one was a 1970ish film called, "Swedish Fly Girls." It was basically soft core porn. I wasn't expecting it, but my roommates were all for it. I thought about Jim, but he was along for better and for worse. When the movie started and the tits started getting exposed, Jim went wild. I guess he had never seen a woman's breasts before. My roommates Kenny and Mark were dying, laughing at Jim's antics. It was so hot in the car the windows were beginning to fog up, so I didn't see dad sneaking up the back. All of a sudden loud knocking on the window scared us and the adrenaline spikes hit. I thought at first it might be some of my high school friends playing a joke, so when I opened the door it was a shock to see my dad and mom standing there. They told Jim to get out of the car and they told me they would see me when I got home. I had some explaining to do. Shit.

It all worked out in the end, though. I truly didn't know the movie had changed format to get a larger audience, and that was the days before ID checks and such so we were able to get in with a minor. Dad and Mom fed us lunch the next day and told us to go back to where that kind of activity was probably more accepted. Kenny never came back to visit. I think he was truly traumatized. Mark came on several occasions as he and I would room together all four years. He also became very close to my parents.

I noticed that Luke had been happy to see me and even became more excited when he found that I was staying a little longer than he had hoped. I knew I was his favorite cousin, but I felt there was more to the enthusiasm. When we got to his room, he shut his door and began going on about something wonderful he wanted to share. I told him to slow down and tell me. He told me the stories, including the one about his dad. I wasn't shocked about any of it. His dad had felt me up when I was up here on another hunting trip with dad. I also knew their proclivities to have incestuous sexual activities, as my dad had actually sucked me off and fucked me in the ass when I turned eighteen. He had explained that was the way the men in his family always did to stay relaxed. He warned me, while we were traveling, that he and Raymond would probable get it on and to not react to any unusual sounds.

"You don't have to worry about me, Luke," I said. "I've been screwing girls and guys in the family since I was able to hold a hard-on. I'm down."

"Really?" he asked.

"Really!" I replied. "Come stand in front of me." I took my time, but in essence, I had his cock in my mouth shooting cum down the back of my throat in an instance. "See, I don't have a problem with anything you want to do."

Weak kneed, he sat beside me. "When did you get started doing that?" I told him, but I can't divulge that information in this story. It might get me in trouble.

"Really!" he whistled. "You want me to go down on you?"

"Not really; not right now anyway," I said. "Its been a long trip. I need to take a shower and relax and maybe tonight you and I can fool around. I want you to know, however, I have no holds barred on what we do sexually."

"I can't wait," he said.

-

Luke's House Part 3 is upcoming and there is a special surprise on its way. See you there.

12