Keeping the Tradition Alive Vol. 01: Luke's House Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie, for her part, was intrigued with the idea. She had learn to like Luke a lot, but she would give her left tit for a chance at the girl she had never met. There was something about Cassie that loved the chase, that first kiss, the first accidental brush of the hand on the cheek and breast, that first touch of the girl's thigh, the warm breath in the ear, and finally the trophy, the first touch of the tongue on the clit. She would be able to play the part flawlessly, she thought. Ricky had no doubt. They began to formulate a plan.

"The first thing you must do, Luke, is you have to call her out to meet your cousins, me and Cassie. Tell her that Cassie is an unexpected delight and you want her to meet Cassie, the sooner the better because she was expected to leave sometime next week. Invite her to a picnic and while you and I are jaunting through the woods like you like to do, Cassie will have the opportunity to get to know Claire. Cassie don't do anything, but gain her trust this first outing. We will then ask her to be a part of our group for the remaining time. Maybe Cassie can spend the night at Claire's for a sleepover. If that happens, do your thing. Seduce her and then..." I was trying to continue, but Luke interrupted.

"I want to point out that if you get anything going at that house, you have to wait until the parents are in bed. If they were to discover you seducing Claire, they would blame me, because you're my cousin," Luke stated seriously.

I understood where he was coming from. They would consider it a personal affront for anyone to try to seduce their daughter in their house. I considered it for a moment. "Perhaps seducing her at her house isn't a good thing, but maybe getting her to come out here while Luke and I were running the woods would be better. The brothers would be hunting or perhaps gone. Uncle Raymond would be working and I'm sure if we talked to him, he would be understanding that he didn't need to go into the house that day...so many details. Just remember, you must call her tomorrow and invite her for Sunday or Monday."

"Okay. Do you know Harvey is coming out here tomorrow?" Luke asked timidly.

"Oh yeah, we don't want anyone to suspect anything. Your friend can't know. I know you trust him implicitly, but he mustn't find out, for any reason." I made myself clear. "Cassie, when my dad goes home tomorrow, I want you to move into his room so it'll not appear that there's anything inappropriate going on." Cassie shook her head in agreement.

"Luke, what are your plans with Harvey tomorrow, so I know what I'm expected to do." I really did want to know and I was interested in getting into Harvey's jeans. I had met him on a previous trip and had drooled at the prospect.

"I told him we were going in the woods to run around for a while. It would be the three of us. I didn't know Cassie was coming...anyway...I told him that whether or not you seemed to like same sex stuff, I would drop and suck him in front of you at the waterfall. If you didn't like it, you could find your way back to the house and he and I would continue playing around without you." Luke stopped and looked from me to Cassie. "Not a good plan, huh!"

"You didn't know I was bisexual until I put your cock in my mouth yesterday, but let's play on this with you pretending that we hadn't done anything." Two devious ideas in one day. I was proud of myself. "From that point on I'm not telling you what I'm going to do, but play along, Okay?"

"Okay," Luke replied.

"I'm afraid you're going to have to sit this one out, Cassie."

"It's okay by me. My dad will probably be wanting some tender loving care after they get back from hunting. I just hate that back porch filled with all the Time and Life magazines. Too many critters in there for my liking. I might bring him in here if I have to. He probably won't want more than a blowjob tomorrow anyway. He'll still be tired from the trip." Cassie said all of those things so seriously. It was as if she was resigned to her fate.

"You know you could just tell him to stop. I told my dad to stop after that one time. He understood I wanted nothing to do with him in that way. Luke's dad just showed him how he could use same sex activities as a way to relieve himself, but he's only done it one time."

"I'm afraid it would make it bad for my sisters if I did. I take the brunt of it. Right now, they might have to do it once every other month or so. I take the slack every other day or so, then maybe they won't have to. I was taught so early I don't think terribly bad things about it, but if they had to take up my slack..." I saw a tear slowly rolling down her cheek. I looked to the ground out of embarrassment for her, and when I looked back at her, I saw she had brought her hands to her face and was gently sobbing. "I love my dad very much. He is a good provider. We've never have had a want in our entire lives. Even through that rough and gruff exterior, I love him. I don't like what he does to me or my sisters though. My mother is willing to fulfill his needs, but he's not turned on by normal sex. The nastier, the better with him. The more taboo, the better."

"Hey Luke, could you give us some time? How about going out on the porch for a little while. I'll come get you in a few."

"Okay," Luke replied.

When he left, I went to Cassie and held her as her quiet sobs turned into gut wrenching weeping. I silently cursed my uncle for putting her and her sisters through this. I blamed my grandfather and grandmother for this situation as they encouraged it when the brothers were younger. I know I did it with both sides of my family, but we were young, we were curious and then just got caught up in it all. We were also consenting adults who loved the family that we were born into. What was happening to Cassie and her sisters was not consensual, it was abuse. My dad could have been abusive, but I consented out of curiosity to our first and only liaison. Afterward, I told him "no more." He agreed and told me our jaunt should have never have happened. On the contrary, it seemed Cassie was trained to be an incestuous sex-slave. How could any man do that to his child without the child being old enough to have a choice in the matter.

I held her gently, rubbing her back as we embraced. She brought her tear stained face to mine and gently kissed me on the lips. "Thank you for being you," she chirped softly. She laid her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. I suddenly regretted getting the plan together to seduce Claire. Was I not any better than my uncle? I thought. After a few moments, the differences appeared. Had I not said 'don't force her' and 'if she says no, leave it alone.'" That was the difference. I was attempting to help Luke and Claire. She didn't realize that sex wasn't necessarily like the Bible said, especially if it was consensual between two young lovers who cared deeply for each other and intended to become married. The bible preached about the sins of fornication, the physical act of fucking for fucks sake. There is no love in that. That was what my grandparents preached when the brothers were growing up. The only reason my Aunt didn't get abused was that they didn't want her to get pregnant.

I laid Cassie on the bed. I could feel she was about to do the deep sleep thing. After all, we had an incredible evening together. I tucked her in and went to join Luke on the porch. He sat on the swing and I was in the chair where Cassie sat earlier. We sat quietly listening to the crickets chirp and the frogs croak. An occasional owl would hoot and coyotes would bark in the distance. A gentle rain began to fall and we found a relaxation that neither of us had since we first saw each other earlier that day. I dozed off to terrible dreams of nonsense and bullshit. In every nightmare I had that evening, I saw the sinister face of my Uncle James.

12