Keeping the Tradition Alive Vol. 01: Luke's House Pt. 06

Story Info
The family says goodbye to James.
5k words
4.56
8.8k
10

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written for the sole enjoyment of those who seek this kind of material. If you find matters of a sexually explicit nature offensive or if you are under the age of 18 you are not welcome to read this material. Minors should leave the site immediately.

This story is about heterosexual/homosexual incest, as well as non-incestuous sex between consenting adults. Some of the story is true, but names are changed to protect the innocent. There is an expansive back story to this tale that I cannot write about because the acts happened before the age of 18. There may be mentions of those times, but in keeping with the restrictions about erotica involving those under 18, I pick the story up when I was 20. I will make this statement. Some of the events you read about in these stories are based on truth. However, I take literary license and expand a bit on the actual sex acts and the story-line to make them more erotic and acceptable to the reader.

*WARNING FOR PART 6: Although there are some sexual situations in this part, there is also some proselytizing. There is sadness in this chapter involving the funeral of James and the emotional stability of the characters. There are morality issues involving self-blame and non-consensual incest, and issues concerning the misuse and abuse of trust. If you don't want the continuity of the complete story and just simply want the sex involved, you might want to skip to or wait for Part 7. It is about the seduction of Claire and her older sister Rhonda. There are quite a bit more detailed sex acts in that chapter, more so than in the entirety of the story thus far.

Keeping the Tradition alive. Story One: Luke's House Part 6

I had the best night's sleep since I got to Luke's house. I woke up to a warm mouth sucking my cock. It was Cassie. She had seen my morning wood and decided to take advantage of it. Luke rolled over and said something to the effect "I see she's chose you again this morning." Cassie seeing that I was wide awake straddled me and put my cock into her. She began rocking back and forth, fucking me slowly and sensually. I thought out loud, "Did I die and go to heaven?"

"No, but you woke with an angel straddling your hips," Cassie laughed.

Luke giggled as he crawled out of bed and headed to the toilet. Cassie continued her rocking motion, and then quite unexpectedly crawled off and put my cock in her mouth. Climbing back on, she smiled widely and then she did it again. I watched her as she slid down my throbbing rod for the third time. When she climbed off to do it a fourth, I raised my hand.

"Yes, Ricky, may I answer your question?" a giggling Cassie rambunctiously announced.

"What the hell are you doing?" I sincerely inquired.

"I love nothing more than a good fuck in the morning, except..." Miss Twinkle explained.

"Except...?" I asked astonished.

"Except the taste of a great pussy before breakfast, but if you prefer I wait until we are finished with the great fuck, I will."

The moment of insanity had occurred and I rolled, laughing as I hadn't in months. There was a moment I thought I would lose the breakfast I hadn't eaten, I hurt so bad. Cassie lost it as well and we rolled together in that wonderful moment of total craziness. Quality of a deliberate psychotic episode depends directly on the participant's willingness to cooperate fully with said event, I thought. Bullshit! We were just having a stupid moment and it was in direct relationship with what had transpired the day before.

Almost instantly, we both stopped and looked at each other. Tears often happen after traumatic happenings at the most inopportune time. Cassie lost it, her sobs gobbling all those wonderful giggles and laughs, canceling them out as quickly as they came. I grabbed her, pulled her to me, and let her cry. I knew she was damaged goods, but I had found someone who I could sympathize with and love unequivocally. I let her release all of those pent up emotions and just held on for dear life. Through it all, however, I never lost my erection.

I felt the intensity of her instrument and pushed. My baton found its mark and lunged forward into her moistness with a cadence not intended to disrupt. She continued to cry, but she met my thrust with unbridled passion. The lovemaking was tender, having no intention for completion. Soon, however, with tears still falling, she sat up and began riding my rigid tool, slowly, yet still with no purpose. No intentions were made to sanctify our relationship, yet I knew this was the moment that would seal our love together, forever. I rolled her onto her back and continued my tempo, hips rising and falling at an unhurried crescendo. The folds and ridges of her sex clung to the muscles of my counterpoint to her symphony. The music had started and there would be no stopping it until its accelerando into climax, that amazing point of total capitulation to the fortissimo of the movement presently being performed. (Sorry, but I did have to try it with metaphor. If you want to ask why, please do so in the comment section. I will try to explain.)

I felt her release, her juices flooding her sweet womanhood, wrapping my soul and carrying me into my own jump off the precipice into the rapture of the unknown. Oh, my sweet Cassie. You swell my being with your sacrifice. I was a simple means for your emotional liberation, allowing you to begin to release the fragments of the nightmares that have inhabited your being. We slide back to reality and it's hard pressed; I don't want to return.

We lay entwined forever it seemed. I continued to be embedded in her womanhood, again with no purpose other than marrying my senses to her needs. Soon, she raised her head slightly and examined my eyes, whispering the words "thank you," before falling asleep once again, laying her head on my shoulders.

About an hour later, Luke came in and woke us, telling us we had less than an hour before Claire left her house. I looked at Cassie and questioned her silently.

"I'm okay," she said. "Only because of you, my sweet lover."

Her Mona Lisa smile cut me through the heart. I felt the pain she was experiencing, knowing her recovery would be long and difficult. I also knew, at that moment, she blamed herself for her father's suicide. Perhaps she considered me an active party. I would have to see in the near future. I would only find out after the funeral when she spoke to her family and made decisions. Only then would I know the truth.

I let her go to the shower without me. Pissing outdoors has always been liberating to me, knowing the fairer sex had so much more difficulty with the process. Both men and women alike have problems shitting outside, but that wasn't the issue here. I could smell Cassie on me as I relieved myself. I tried to memorize the scent so that I would never forget it. Whether we were together after all was said and done, I would still have that memory forever.

Cassie finished and motioned me to the bathroom. When I passed her toweled frame, she leaned in and gave me a warm, loving kiss. Smiling, I pulled away and made my way to the shower. I couldn't get her out of my mind. What was she doing to me? I pondered, still giddy. I would have to find some moments away from Luke to talk serious to her.

While I was in the shower, the brothers informed Cassie the funeral would be held two days from then. We would all ride together, but in two vehicles. Luke, Cassie and I would take Dad's truck and they would go in Raymond's. When I finished in the bathroom, I walked back into Luke's room to find her laying on the bed in contemplative silence. I looked at her to question, but she waved me off. I didn't take offense and continued to get dressed. When I was finished, I went into the living room where Luke sat.

"Dad and Uncle Tom told her the details of the funeral. You and I will be taking her up there. Our dad's will be following us in the other car. Your Dad has already called your mother and told her what's happened and that he will be later coming home. I think he also told her you weren't coming back for two weeks. He couldn't understand why she got so upset when he told her that you weren't coming home... By the way, I called Claire and told her what happened and today wouldn't be a good day to come out. I would let her know after the funeral. She said to tell Cassie she felt for her and would be looking forward to meeting her if she was able to return."

I understood exactly why she was upset. Every time I came home, I found a way to stay away from the house. During a three week period, I might see my mother and father a couple of hours and eat only a couple of meals with them. I am her son and I know she wants me to visit, but she mothers me or should I say smothers me. I'm treated like a ten year old, so to avoid that feeling is always my primary plan. I'll try to be better when I go home next time.

As for Claire not coming, I was proud of Luke for making such an adult decision. Claire didn't need to be wrapped into any of what had gone down. I didn't know what I would do, however, if Cassie decided to stay with her mom. Perhaps it would be a good idea to invite them to all come down just to get away from the awfulness of their environment.

I walked back into the room and sat on the edge of the bed. I quietly held Cassie's hand. We sat for a long while not talking, but soon I felt her moving her thumbs, rubbing the outside of my hand. I looked at her and saw the tears. Hugging someone who is hurting is not something you do without asking, but I gathered her in my arms anyway. In the short while I have known Cassie, I have never felt anything but confidence. This time I felt her withering and pulling away.

"I killed him, you know," she started.

"What?" I pulled back.

"I should never have said anything to anyone about any of it. He did provide for us. In his own way, he loved us. The only thing we had to worry about was his tortured lust for us. We could..."

"Cassie, your dad was a sexual abuser. Thank goodness he never abused you as little girls, but he did do it as young adults. None of you had a choice. Even though you eventually acclimated yourself to his advances, you knew what he was doing was wrong. I don't think he would have allowed any of you to find a husband or girlfriend and leave home. I know he loved you in his own way, but a person doesn't force another person into anything. It's morally wrong. Anyway, the law would have eventually found out, he would have been put in jail, and you would be publicly humiliated, ridiculed, and ostracized. You didn't kill him, Cassie. When he realized what he had done, when the moral facts had been thrown in his face, he understood there was only one way out for the whole family. I guess you might say, he showed you his greatest love in his last act."

Cassie sat quietly listening to my reasoning. Many months would pass before anyone, including her mother, would begin to heal over this. That's why there are laws to prevent incestuous relationships. Sexual predators within the family prey on children mostly, who don't have a choice, and will probably do it themselves when they become adults, creating a vicious circle. When sex among family is consensual, no one is hurt, unless, of course, the relationship is found out by law enforcement. Otherwise, who's going to know. Both parties in a consensual tryst will try to keep the other person out of trouble. In rare instances, guilt does get to one or both people, which causes issues, not necessarily with the law, but within the personal structure of the relationship. Perhaps the act leads to them never speaking to one another at a family reunion. I know many other families whose credence is based on sex within the family among adults. It's when stupid people involve children or involves anyone against their will that it becomes terrible. The latter was where Cassie's family had been.

My first cousin has to attend the funeral of the man, her father, who made her have sex with him against her will. There will be support from my family, Uncle Raymond and Luke, and Aunt Martha. Aunt Martha's son, Josh, might be there and I hoped there would be no blood, good or bad, between them. But if there was any truth to what Uncle James had told the brothers, fireworks might occur.

**

The trip to Cassie's home town was quiet. The anticipation was not welcomed. The butterflies in Cassie's stomach seemed unrelenting. All of this had a terrible aura about it. The death of the man had been horrible, but those acts that he had done were more horrendous. The decisions that would be made in the next eight hours would either keep Cassie with me for a little while longer or tear her depressingly away. I planned to live with that decision as our love affair was new, so far complicated only by concern for her well being. It started in lust, but none-the-less it was a true emotion. I was only with her right now for the ride. The decision would either be welcomed or devastating to me. Cassie had to make the decision for her and her family.

We pulled up to their house. The police tape was still up, but his truck was gone. Another vehicle was in the yard. I assumed it was some of her mother's family. I got out of the car with Luke and started heading to the door of the house. About ten feet from the truck, I turned and sought Cassie. She was still sitting in the seat, never having made an attempt to get out. I went back to her, whispered that I had her back, and offered my hand. She took it and slowly moved to the edge of the seat. When she stepped out of the truck, she almost lost her balance. I caught her and steadied her. I realized there were memories inside that she had to revisit. It would truly be the most difficult thing she had ever done, I was sure.

Uncle Raymond and Dad pulled up and got out. They passed us and went on in. Cassie tried to turn and go back to the truck, but I turned her around. The saddest moment I had ever witnessed was that instance. Finally, we made it to the door and while Luke held it for us, I helped Cassie take the first step in the house. Janice, Toni, and Marsha were waiting for her. They practically attacked her, kissing and hugging her. They were so happy to see their big sister. Janice didn't hesitate to French kiss Cassie in front of everyone. They seemed a little more intimate than the others, but I don't think it really mattered. We were all family.

Cassie looked toward the living room for her mother and found that she was standing in front of her chair in anticipation of her oldest coming in the house. Her mother opened her arms and Cassie slowly walked to tentatively embrace her. Cassie seemed very distant, but her mother, Joan, hung on tight, tears flowing down each of her face. I didn't quite understand why Cassie was so distant, perhaps she was embarrassed or maybe even remorseful. I was standing very close to them when I heard Cassie tell her mother she was sorry for her part in all of it.

"Why are you apologizing, Cass? The girls told me of your sacrifice to protect them from your father. You should have told me, though. I would have put an end to it long before now."

Cassie looked distantly over her mother's shoulder concentrating on the photograph of her family, "I need to talk to you...In private, if you don't mind. I do want Ricky to be there if you don't mind."

"You must be the cousin who took it upon yourself to help," Aunt Joan quipped turning her head to acknowledge me. "I understand what you did and why you did it, young man, but it will not be easy for us to recover. I'm still going miss my husband. If I had been told, perhaps I could have corrected things. I know Cassie was emotionally conflicted throughout all of this. Maybe if you had called, once you found out..."

"I'm sorry Aunt Joan." I interrupted confused at why she was trying to tell me about the loss she seemingly implied I had caused. "It wasn't my responsibility to call you and I didn't kill your husband. I simply told his brothers what was going on. They confronted him..."

"I understand, Ricky, I do and I'm not trying to blame anyone at all. James did this to himself, I know. I'm still trying to search for reasons, that's all. Let's step into my bedroom for a moment," Aunt Joan motioned for the door off the left side of the hall. I could see Cassie beginning to get very serious, anger painting itself on her face as she clenched her jaw and furrowed her brow. Her body language suggested extreme stress, her movement quick and precise. For the first time since we arrived, I couldn't predict what she was going to do or say.

After the door had been secure, Aunt Joan sat on the edge of her bed, a bed that Cassie had, in fact, been familiar with on several occasions. Cassie remained standing, even after her mother patted the spot beside her. A tense silence permeated the room and they both tread through their emotions carefully.

"First, Mom, if I had told you, I truly believe you and I would both be dead. He might be in prison, but we wouldn't be here. He was a vile and terrible person. I'm really torn, because I loved him as well. While he did force all of us to do things against our will, he provided the roof over our head and the food to keep us healthy. There was probably the need to make sure his 'cattle' didn't die on the hooves. There is blame there, of course, but the most despicable characters in this are his parents. They approved of such, simply to keep their boys under control." Cassie was firm in her statement.

"Cass..." Joan piped.

"Let me finish, mom...but its not just them, it was you, as well. You should have been more observant. You are our mother, our protector and advocate. You should have noticed. Some of the deeds were done right in the same room with you. Whether you realized it was happening or not, you had the responsibility to protect us, to notice those little nuances that would have given his proclivities away." Cassie paused as she watched her mother put her face in her hands.

"My dad started training me the very day I turned eighteen. He took my virginity. There were nights I lay crying still covered in his sperm. When he took me in the ass for the first time, I bled for a month, but I couldn't tell you because he threatened you and me with bodily harm. After a while, I just expected it and then he started 'training' my sisters, one by one, I threw myself at him to prevent him from hurting them. It didn't work. He did it anyway. Again, I couldn't say anything because of his threats."

"I began to read, to develop new techniques to get him off quicker. Still, he wanted each sister's virginity in order. I remember laying in bed squalling my eyes out, my guts wrenching as I remembered my first time with our dad every time he took one of my sister's virginity. I was in torment listening to each sister's pain after each time it happened. I still wouldn't say anything. I was a coward. I know I am partially responsible for what happened to my sisters, because of my silence. I will have to live with that forever. I maneuvered myself in between he and them so they could at least have calm, for a while. You should have been there, Mom, so that I wouldn't learn to love getting fucked in all possible ways by my father. You should have prevented me from becoming addicted to 'intervening' and going out of my way to seduce him. It got so bad, Mother, as he walked in a room when it was just he and I, I would drop to my knees in front of him, unzip his pants, pull his rather large cock out, and put it in my mouth. I would orgasm while performing oral sex on him. You should have been able to tell."

I thought she was becoming a little harsh on the way she was speaking to her mother, so I tapped her gently on the arm. The look she shot me put me in my place fast and I shut up to let her finish.

12