Keeping the Tradition Alive Vol. 02: Kissing Cousins Pt. 02

Story Info
Ricky, Dez, and Molly get caught.
5.2k words
4.65
5.6k
11
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an edit. I was shocked and dismayed at how many grammatical and readability errors there were in the original submission. I want to apologize to the readers for not making sure it was right before I submitted it. Hopefully, this will be easier to follow.

Disclaimer: All characters portrayed are over 18 years old at the time of any sexual activities depicted in this story. The tale contains incestuous sex between consenting adults. If you have an issue with this kind of material, please do not read. If you are under the age of eighteen, leave. You are not welcome to read this material. Otherwise, I hope you like it! If you do, leave a rating and a message. Tell me what I can do better.

---

KISSING COUSINS PT. 2: GETTING READY FOR THE BEACH

The first time Dez, Molly, and I got together was phenomenal. Still, it was nothing like those times we would enjoy in the months to come as we became more familiar with one another. I could not agree more with those who might question the story, but since I lived it...oh my goodness...it was terrific. I never told my friends who, but the story was marvelous in itself. Many of my close friends questioned my summer when I went back to the university in the fall, but once they met Dez and Molly, they knew I was truthful. They did not, however, ever learn that I was so closely related to them. I am also skeptical about whether those who heard the story and met the girls understood the true spirit of the tale.

There were many days during the summer we would get together and explore our newfound passions. I would assume, if others were fundamentally aware of our dynamic, people could understand there existed matters above and beyond the norm in our sexual relationships. The complexity of our times together grew increasingly experimental, but the basic structure of our menage a trois remained sound. Sometimes I would be amazed at some to the defining points of our strengthening intimacy. For example, I did not know about bisexuality. I had never witnessed the truth behind the sexual activities of female participants with each other. Back in the days when the trysts took place, I thought women were either lesbian or straight. When I found out that some of them enjoyed both sexes and men also did, my world was at first shaken, then enhanced by the knowledge. The fact that both Dez and Molly seemed to enjoy each other as much as they appreciated me freaked me out entirely at first. I was able to come to terms with their love for each other eventually and soon realized that the only reason they got together in the first place was they loved me first.

The reader of this tale must realize that the mainstay of everything human is to correct the societal norms developed millennia ago. To be conscious in thought creates for our species an entirely different set of rules to work from. Many of us tend to get bored with traditional sex and set about experimenting with pleasures we have never contemplated. Sex for enjoyment's sake is a trait only shared by our species. Sure, animals seem to get off on having that incredible experience in their lives, too. Still, in actuality, it is just for procreation. Animals do not have sexual intercourse with a partner unless the trigger to create babies exist. A female mammal must be "in heat" to draw its mate to do the deed. The time must be right and within their natural cycle for beasts to copulate. Humans, being creatures of intellect and conscious thought, could fuck all the time if they genuinely wanted to.

There is an assumption to make, however, about human sexuality. The act itself is an excellent reward for our ability to reason, create, improvise, and consummate all of the pleasures we are tempted with on a daily, sometimes hourly basis. That is most likely the main reason conservative humankind has placed so much emphasis on "sins of the flesh." In reality, if we worshipped the sexual act as much as we really wanted to, we would never get anything of any consequence accomplished. More than likely, we would still be in the caves of our prehistoric ancestors wallowing around on the earthen floors screwing our eyes out. In essence, we would be no different than our other mammal cousins except that we could fuck all day long.

There is nothing sinful about watching Dez and Molly tantalizingly caressing each other's breast, sliding their hands all over their incredible bodies, or using their tongues in their nether places: not in my mind, anyway. I do not find anything wrong when either of "my girls" slides my modest cock into their mouths or plunges their cunts to impale themselves on my pride. No matter what else I have tasted or smelled, nothing excites me as much or compares to the raw power that their sizzling pussies hold over me.

The consummation of our journey as partners opened new beginnings of discovery for us. We began to research different techniques and concepts to enhance the pleasure we afforded each other. While the new methods were strange to the very immature sexual insights that we had about our exploration, some of the alternative sexual adventures seemed utterly alien. None of us could ever imagine pain as an alternative, or even the act of anilingus. We had, of course, tickled each other and also pinched each other's nipples. Still, we had not spanked each other purposely to try to achieve that added extra to our pleasure. The idea of licking someone's asshole was not foreign to us because each of us had inadvertently touched the other's brown-eyed petal while performing oral sex. It was not something we could imagine doing just to get off on. While the act of fucking their ass was not only tempting, it was something I wanted to get off on eventually. I would not even consider doing it without a condom on, however. The suggestion of bare-backing and having my cock covered with shit was a total turn-off for me. At the time, I did not know anything about proper cleanout techniques for anal sex.

There were those other things we considered not too terrible to experiment with. We did not find some concepts objectionable. We would occasionally urinate on each other, eat food from each other's bodies, or even allow Molly's dog, Ginger, to join us on the bed. The dog was not there to have sex with, of course, but to enable Molly the pleasure of rubbing the dog's furry coat while she was in the throes of orgasm. She loved that animal so much. For the most part, though, we kept it to the tried and true, those notions we understood from our basic human desires.

One of the things the girls loved was sunning nude in Grand's backyard. I believe the chance they would get caught by one of the neighbors was their biggest turn-on. While I did encourage their nudism, I cautioned them about having sex in the open. In our part of the South, at the time our relationship took place, it would have been considered social suicide to be caught in a same-sex adventure. It would not matter whether it was two girls or two boys. The stigma we would suffer, if our incestuous sex were ever found out, would be bad enough. Still, if people knew the girls were hot for themselves as well, we would have to move away to start over.

One afternoon, we were all lounging on our towels in the backyard. We had carefully put tanning lotion on our bodies, making sure we covered every inch of our skin. The girls, being afraid of my dick being too exposed to the sun, made sure to lend special attention. We had enjoyed the impromptu massage, talked awhile, then lay down to enjoy the rays when Grands showed up to check on Desirea. She was not surprised by the fact the two girls were sunbathing nude as she had seen them do it before, but she seemed a little annoyed at seeing me there.

"Don't you know that the neighbors might see you with the girls, Ricky?" she yelled, not harshly mind you, but firmly.

"I know Grands, but they looked like they were having such a relaxing time, and they did invite me to join them," I replied sort of sheepishly.

"Still doesn't look good," she continued. "I need to talk to all three of you in the house. Now, if you don't mind."

The three of us looked at each other for a minute or so, and then began wrapping the beach towels around ourselves. A few minutes later, we found that we were sitting on Grand's couch across from her recliner. The silence was deafening, there was so much tension in the air. We knew we had been caught. Of course, we were not sure what Grands found us doing, but we did understand something was going on in her mind.

"I am not sure I agree with the freedom you young people have with your bodies these days," Grand's began, and then she paused, looking sternly at us. "...and I've been wondering about something since Desirea moved in."

"What's that, Grands?" Dez squeaked, horrified at the possibility of what was to come out of Grands' mouth. We had been having too much fun to notice other people noticing us. Those little looks, sneaky smiles, and the suggestive body language gave apparent hints.

"Are you kids screwing each other?" There it was! The elephant was in the room, the silent monster in the corner sucking all the air out. We stared in horror at her and appeared honestly shocked at the sudden seriousness of the accusation. Molly dropped her head slightly, a tear forming in the corner of her eye.

I replied to her as sincerely as I could. "Grands...you know if we admitted to something like that you would have to inform all of our parents. It would cause such a rift in the family, so much so that Dez would have to go back home and Molly wouldn't be allowed to come over anymore. I don't think we would dare do or say anything to jeopardize our off time together this summer..."

"Ricky. All I want is a simple yes or no...but if you are not going to 'fess up, I don't know what I'm going to do. Your mother already suspects it. The first night Dez stayed with y'all when I took my trip, she swore she smelled something in your room, like the familiar odor of someone having sex. She relayed this information to me when I got back home, but of course, some strange force or fate allowed you not to be caught."

Dez and Molly began to speak at the same time, both attempting to come to my aid. When they realized what had happened, Molly shut up and let Dez continue. "Yes, Grands, we are...but we understand what we are doing, and we know the consequences if it gets out. That's why we've kept it so much of a secret."

"All three of you?" she asked, the tone softening slightly. Molly simply acknowledged the query with an affirmative nod of the head. "You two, together?" she challenged as she gestured to Dez and Molly. The girls could do nothing but submit by affirming the answer to the question.

There was silence for several moments before the words could form on my grandmother's lips. We all felt humiliated, not so much because we thought we had really done something wrong, but because we were caught and had not been careful. Grands lowered her eyes as if really attempting to show disgust, but what came out of her mouth next, shocked us all.

"Incest has been in this family for a long time. When I say a long time, I don't exaggerate. I heard whispers when I was a teenager about who slept with who and who took advantage of the other. I even had an affair with a cousin when I was a little older than you, Desirea. It doesn't make it right that I did it, but it shows the fact that it does happen. Desirea and Molly, that cousin was a girl. I became so wrapped up in the relationship that we began hanging with each other so often that it became apparent something was going on. There were those pecks on the cheek, the hand-holding, the rubbing of each other's legs, the silent communication between us...all those attributes that one might expect in a romantic relationship. I had to confess it to my father on my twentieth birthday, and it was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I still love her much, and I see her even to this day. Both of our husbands died, so we took solace in each other's arms."

"What did your dad do, Grands," I asked.

"Gave me this same talk, especially cautioning about my lesbian affair. My father warned me never to let anyone know, or I would suffer terribly. I assured him I understood the consequences. It wasn't long until I met your grandfather, and we married after a short courtship. Ricky, I know your dad confessed to you his incestuous affairs after you were caught peeking at Molly's mom. I believe his side of the family is riddled with a lot of family sex. All of you have a responsibility to your families, especially if you intend to continue."

"What's that, Grands?" Dez questioned.

Taking a dramatic pause, Grands slowly began speaking again. "So...you do intend on keeping it going?" She commented with a sad lilt to her voice. "I, at least, stopped my affair 'til there was no one around that it would affect...Well, anyway...no matter what...you have to keep it secret. No one can know...NO ONE!" she exclaimed, raising her voice at the end of her comment to emphasize the importance of dignity.

"Grands, it's not illegal to have an affair with even your first cousin, not in this state anyway. "I commented with a bit more confidence and slightly bolder considering where the conversation had gone. "I realize that with Dez and Molly, there is a bigger issue. I promise they won't do anything so stupid as to put our relationship in jeopardy." Dez and Molly both nodded in agreement.

"...Or the family's reputation, for sure. Does my dad or mom know?" asked Dez.

"As far as I know, they don't, Desirea," Grands replied. "Let's keep it that way. Your father and Ricky's mother, as far as I know, were some of the only members of their generation that were spared family relationships. I tried to shield them from all of it. I knew that neither would be able to handle any kind of family bond without it affecting us all. If they did have sex with family, I wasn't aware of it. I think I would have known; I mean, I kept a pretty close eye on them."

"You don't approve?" I asked.

"I don't believe so when there are children involved. I hope you waited."

"Desirea had already turned eighteen, and you know that Molly and I are older," I commented. "We know of some of our cousins who didn't wait, but in my case, I didn't know Dez or Molly felt the way they do about me."

"Family sex can really screw kids up, you know. I don't think you realize just how much so. Well, anyway, if you won't consider stopping, make sure you don't do anything in the open around the town here. Idiots are watching who just want something to gossip about, and idle gossip causes problems. I don't want any of your reputations tarnished," Grands finished her lecture about our sexual responsibilities. After, we sat around and talked to her about other things. We asked her about concerns having to do with the restaurant and the grocery store. Grands told Dez she was going to give her a week off to have fun, go to the beach, lay naked in the back yard, or anything really that would strike her fancy. Of all things, Grand wryly smiled, then winked at her and moved her eyes toward Molly and me.

When she left, the three of us just looked at each other, realizing that the whole thing could have gone a completely different direction. There was no denying that she wanted us to stop what we had been doing, but in the same breath, she knew why we were doing it. We could never understand the compassion that had compelled Grands to confront us about her suspicions. Still, we knew, for a fact, we would never do anything to embarrass her or our families. We set about setting up informal rules for our threeway affair.

First, there were to be no open public displays of affection that could be misconstrued as too tender. Dez and Molly simply had to watch just how far they went in expressing their "lust" for one another. I have been told that women tend to be more loving toward other women naturally. It was also decided that I would refrain from getting "touchy-feely" while in public. While there was no reason I could not hug them or kiss them on the cheek, we decided that certain shows of affection were forbidden. Kissing on the lips and resting my hands in inappropriate places on their bodies was banned.

Next, sex had to be in a place of extreme privacy and at a time when no one in the family or others could possibly find us. We knew it would be difficult, but we understood that we had to maintain some sort of decorum around others. In other words, Dez could not give me a blowjob in the car while we were riding down the streets of our town. Likewise, Dez and Molly could not crawl in the backseat while I was driving to make out.

I encouraged them to go out with friends, the people from church, or from work. They needed to act as if they genuinely had a social life beyond the three of us. I insisted they accept dates. I wanted them to give the appearance that they were actively seeking boyfriends. The girls should have fun with their partners, sexual or otherwise, just to throw any nosy-bodies that might have suspicions of what was really going on off the trail. If the community heard rumors that the girls were sexually active with me, there would be hell to pay. Still, if the community heard one of them gave "Joe" a blowjob while they were on a date, the resulting fallout would be much easier to manage.

Finally, we all agreed to check in from time to time with Grands. Since she already had guessed what was going on, we knew that she would be keeping an ear to the ground to make sure we did not fuck up. The furthermost thing from our mind was to embarrass Grands, and we made sure that we were going to go to great lengths to protect her name and that of the family.

**

Dez's week started peacefully enough. A phone call from her dad reassured him everything was good with her, and she was having a wonderful time. She told him that Molly had become her very best friend and that Molly and I were making sure there was plenty to do all the time. There was that moment, however, when she told him she was going to the beach with us. He seemed to become very concerned.

"You make sure you don't go in the water without Ricky and Molly. The undertow is terrible down there, and I want you to be safe. Watch out for the sharks. When I was a kid, they were everywhere," he told her.

"First off, Dad, you know I don't like to swim. The only reason I am going is to get some sun on those beautiful beaches." The gulf-side community we were going to has some of the whitest beaches in the world. Dez had loved laying out on the sand since she was twelve.

"Still, be careful, Desirea," he cautioned.

"I will, Dad...Love you...,"

When she got off the phone, she immediately called me and caught me up to date with everything he had told her, including his warning. "...I mean, it pretty much made me feel sorry for him, Ricky."

"You know that the only reason we are going down there is to soak up some sun...and maybe I will get to suck up some pussy...," I teased.

"If we can find a secluded enough beach, maybe," Dez replied. "I really hope so. I so miss touching you and Molly."

Molly asked me to pick her up at 9:00 in the morning. Do you want me to get you first or after?"

"Can you be here by 7:30, Ricky?"

"Sure, baby. Why?"

"I love Molly and all..., but I want some alone time with you. I mean, it has been the three of us, and I haven't really spent a lot of time with just you."

"Yeah, that's what the summer was supposed to be about, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, Ricky. I want you and me to make beautiful love together in the morning before we leave. We will have plenty of time with Molly later in the day."

"Okay, Dez. I'll be there early."

I consider that it was the most precious moment for me of the summer. Dez still wanted just me. It was okay for Molly to tag along, but Dez loved me. I liked them both, but the intense desires that started this whole summer were the feelings that started with Desirea.

12