Keeping Up Appearances: Dickie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, hadn't thought of that. It's bad enough fending off those old creeps as it is," she said, a worried look appearing on her face.

I shrugged my shoulders. "After the years in MI5, I don't want anyone knowing my business who doesn't have to know. It's safer that way."

"You'll have to make this up to me," she said with a saucy tone.

"Of course," I replied, and gave her my hat as I came through the door. She put it to one side, and after the door closed our bodies locked with her right leg curled around behind me. I kissed her lips hard, pushing my tongue into her mouth, where hers met it with hunger. My nose detected a delicious casserole in the oven; I spotted a bottle of wine on the dining room table of the small house with a single red candle. Breaking our lips, I whispered in her ear: "Everything smells wonderful, but it will have to wait."

"Will it? What a pity?"

"You see, I have to roger you right now at your entryway since I can't control myself any longer. When I let you go, please pull the drapes and take off your dress."

She was gone in a flash, pulling the shades and undoing the buttons of her dress with grace and speed that never appeared in Hyacinth's company. "To think this started under the mistletoe last Christmas, Dickie. One touch of your lips and I was swept away. And Hyacinth never noticed."

"It doesn't matter, Liz." I undid her front clasp bra and palmed her breasts as it fell away, squeezing her nipples lightly between my fingers as I kneaded them. I loved her breasts: they were perfectly sized for my grasp and she never tired of my manipulation of them. She sighed and closed her eyes, pushing her panties down to expose her cute blond bush. Once she asked if I wanted her to shave it, but I told her no, I loved the gentle fluff between her legs. She pushed my jacket back over my shoulders, undid my tie and unbuckled my trousers. Her mouth was passionate, kissing my stomach and crotch before pulling my boxers down, smiling as she uncovered my manhood.

"Hyacinth doesn't know what she's missing," she purred, kissing my cock and balls tenderly many times before sucking the head into her sweet mouth. My natural endowment is not extreme, but it was enough to fill her eager mouth completely, and welcome in both her other orifices.

I savored her attention as I had before, gently stroking her hair and teasing her earlobes. I let my clothes drop from my torso, and gathered the courage to pull her to her feet so I could disrobe completely. After doing so, we kissed hard on the lips again, our bodies growing sweaty from proximity, before I spun her around. She put her hands on the end of the couch and spread her legs so I could penetrate her from behind.

It was always a joy to penetrate Elizabeth's love canal: the perfect combination of lubrication and resistance. The nights alone built frustrated sexual desire within her to the breaking point, something I never noticed in all the years we were neighbors. It was Christmas night when we first made love: Hyacinth and Emmitt both had enough punch to pass out as the other guests left, and we fell into bed together. She told me later I defrosted her libido in one minute flat that night. After that, we looked for our chances to share small affections, anonymous notes to be discarded at the street immediately, chance meetings in the yard after dark, and occasional escapes to a local pub across town.

"My God, Dickie, you're so good inside me I can hardly bear it. Do what you want, my stallion, make me yours." Knowing what she wanted, I reached forward and pinched her nipples as I pounded her, making her buck harder until she cried out in her first orgasm. I stroked her long, delicious body as she recovered, and when she did, she knelt again to suck my cock and balls until I sent a long, delicious load of spunk down her throat.

She fetched a couple of bathrobes, and we sat on the couch in each others arms in the afterglow. The house was close enough to the curb we could hear the voices of passers by, the barking of dogs, the swish as the occasional auto passed down the street. "I like this," I said, giving her a squeeze.

"We will need to eat supper sometime, hopefully before the candle burns all the way down."

"We'll get to that shortly. These moments are so precious."

Elizabeth's casserole was as delicious as it smelled, accompanied by a bottle of fine Chianti: life was complete. "I'm touched how considerate you are of Emmitt," she said. "We're all adults, we've both been married, and I have a grown daughter, but I don't want to imagine Emmitt having sex any more than he probably doesn't want to imagine me doing it."

"I feel the same way about my sister, and my wife's family. Unfortunately, I know far more about their sex lives, or lack of it, than I want to."

"Poor dear." She turned her head, thinking. "I didn't know you had a sister."

"Oh, yes, and a brother in Scotland. My sister lives in California. Neither of them can stand Hyacinth, so I hear from them infrequently."

I finished my plate and took it to the kitchen. She came up behind me and embraced me, reaching between my legs for signs of life. "I may be a grandmother, but I've got a lot of life in me yet. And I can still do what it takes to make a man happy."

"You're a good person, Liz. In a short while, I'll carry you to the bedroom and show you exactly how much I appreciate that."

"Mmmm. You know how to make a woman feel like a woman, Dickie."

I turned around and kissed her forehead. The next two weeks were going to be lovely. Others may look at Richard Bucket as a pathetic man, hopelessly shackled to an insensitive monster, but my life is as good as any man can hope for. As I've learned in my long life, you can get away with anything as long as you're keeping up appearances.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very good

Like the other posters, I will never look at Richard and Liz in the same light again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story-Great TV Series

I have to agree with Senior Citizen, I'll never watch the show again without thinking of your story.

SeniorcitizenSeniorcitizenover 13 years ago
Excellent

I will never look at that show again without a smile on my face. My wife loves 'keeping Up Appearances' and now I can enjoy it with her, even if she does not know why. Jolly good! Keep up the good work.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Ashley's Dark Awakening Ch. 01 Ashley falls for a dark, dirty trick with a black man...in Interracial Love
Lucy How Lucy tormented me with tease.in Erotic Couplings
She's Not as Shy as you Thought Exemplary wife reveals husband a bomb from years back.in Loving Wives
Unorthodox Protocol A biochemist uses herself as test subject.in Mind Control
Victoria is Blackmailed! Victoria the Vicar’s wife has a problem with IT.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories