Keeping up with the Joneses Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Below us, dad's pace was just as desperate as his daughter's words, his hips churning the water around them as he gave mom's cunt a proper breeding. Mom had thrown her head back and I could see she had her eyes screwed shut, her face a mask of pleasure. I bit my bottom lip and grimaced with effort. Sweat poured off both Izzy's and my body. Filled with primal passion, I leaned in and bit her neck and tasted her salt on my tongue.

"Oh -uh- shit! Cum-uh-ing!" groaned my sister.

As her pussy clamped down around my shaft and she squirted fem-cum onto my balls and thighs, I couldn't help but join her. My pace slowed and I thrust heavily and as deep as I could into her until her ass was pressed hard against my groin. Cock buried to the hilt in my sister's cunt, I began to pump my cum into her. Great, heaving ropes of sloppy sperm splashed into her spasming fuck-hole and I shuddered as a tremendous orgasm tore through me. We stayed like that, sweaty bodies mashed together, for an age, my balls heaving as I inseminated her cunt for the second time that morning.

In the backyard, the water of the pool ceased churning as we watched dad squeeze the flesh of mom's arse hard and pull her back against him. He held her like that for a long time too, unknowingly mirroring his son and daughter as he pumped his own creamy load deep into his wife's snatch.

"Jesus Izzy. Just... jesus fuck. That was amazing." It was all I could manage to say as my cock throbbed and pulsed weakly a few final times. I pulled out of my sister's well-fucked hole and staggered backwards to collapse on her bed even as a glistening torrent of my jizz sloshed from her gaping cunt. She didn't move, remaining upright but slumped wearily against the window. "You might want to step back from there, sis. They might see you."

"Alex, after a fuck like that, I really couldn't give a damn who sees me."

Nevertheless, thighs streaked with my discharge, she stumbled over to me and flopped onto the bed by my side. We both lay there, panting heavily, until we drifted off into a post-coital slumber.