Keeping up with the Neighbors Ch. 03

Story Info
Everyone has seen our creampie video.
1.4k words
4.59
33.2k
26

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks had gone by since Nancy videoed us having sex and my eating her creampie.

I told her it was okay to send it to her friend Marcy, since Marcy didn't believe I would do it.

I was embarrassed because I knew Marcy would show it to her husband, Jeff, and he might think it was a bit gay. Still, I really do enjoy giving Nancy oral after I cum in her. It was turn on knowing Marcy would see me do it. I knew Marcy wanted to be eaten out after sex, and that she would think it was hot that I do it. I was sure that Marcy and Jeff would be discreet about it.

One afternoon, I stopped at the drugstore on my way home for some shampoo and conditioner. I met our neighbors, Don and Lisa, in the parking lot as I walked to my truck.

Don said, "Hi Billy, can I have your autograph?"

"What do you mean," I replied.

"You're an internet porn star, man!" Don answered.

Lisa said, "Wow, you are quite a lover, Billy. I couldn't believe you give Nancy oral after you cum in her."

I was flabbergasted. The internet? Jeff and Marcy must have posted it. Nancy would never do that. I was almost sick at my stomach.

"Did you like it?" Lisa asked.

I didn't answer.

"That's really kinky that you and Nancy would post something like that for the whole world to see. It's so nasty!" Lisa said, "I asked Don if he'd eat me after sex, and he said, "No way!"

"We didn't post it." I replied,

Don looked at me and chuckled. I would have crawled under a rock if I could have.

When I got home, I told Nancy we needed to talk. I told her what Lisa and Don had told me.

Nancy was furious and immediately called Marcy. Marcy admitted showing it to her husband but denied posting it on the net. She said she'd ask Don when he got home.

I got on the net and searched for amateur sex sites, but found nothing. I was beside myself. How many people would see us fucking and my eating Nancy's creampie? I remembered that I even showed our cum in my mouth, to prove I really ate her cum filled pussy.

Finally Nancy's cell rang. It was Marcy. Jeff admitted he'd uploaded our video to an amateur sex site. He was pissed that Marcy had used our video to pressure him into giving her oral after sex.

I asked Nancy, "Ask Marcy to put Jeff on the phone."

"What the hell do you think you're doing, posting that on the internet." I asked.

"What the hell is your wife doing, sending stuff like that to my wife?" Jeff countered. "If you want to suck up your own cum from your wife, that's your business. When you guys send this stuff to my wife, it's mine. Now she wants me to do it too."

"Well Mister, your wife told mine that you do it for her. That's why I started doing it. I didn't want her thinking Marcy was getting pleasure that I would deny her. After I did it the first time, they talked, and your wife admitted she was just joking." I said angrily.

"Well isn't that romantic of you, Lover Boy." Now Marcy won't drop the subject and it's your fault! Now the whole world can see you suck cum from your wife's pussy. I've told the whole neighborhood which website to check out."

I said, "You're an asshole Jeff." and ended the call.

Nancy said, Calm down Billy, "What's done is done."

I knew that I could easily kick Jeff's ass, and I wanted to do just that, but I knew it would only make matters worse.

"It's not just me, Babe. The whole world will see your pussy. They will see us having sex, Nanc! Aren't you embarrassed?"

"A little." she said, "But it really is kind of hot, too! Marcy gave me the web address. Let's watch it and see how explicit it is."

We pulled up the website and there it was. Our video titled, "Husband eats a Pie."

It was clear as a bell. Both our faces were clearly recognizable. It showed Nancy's body, my body, and after fucking, my eating her messy pussy.

"Oh Babe, what are we going to do?" I asked rhetorically.

"Take it easy, Billy." She said. "Don't you think the neighbors know we have sex? So now they've seen it. So what? I think it's hot. We look great on video."

"That's one way to look at it, but you're not embarrassed?" I asked.

"Yeah, a little but all they see is a happy couple having a great time in the sack. C'mon Billy, I think it's so hot that you will lick me clean after you cum in me. It is the strongest orgasm I've ever had. You like to do it don't you?

"I do, Babe, but I don't want all my buddies to know I do it." I explained.

"Well I'm proud that I have you, Billy. I think it's hot that all my friends know you love me enough to lick my pussy after you cum in me. You will swallow your own cum for my pleasure. That is selfless love, Billy. All my friends will be jealous. So no, I'm not mad."

"I guess that's a great way to look at it. I can't be the only guy in the world that eats his wife's creampie. There's nothing else we can do." I told her.

Nancy said, "Watching that video made me horny, Bill. You might get lucky if you promise to eat me after you cum in me."

"You're the best, Babe." I said grinning. "Let's go upstairs."

We got onto the bed and frantically peeled each others clothes off.

I kissed her passionately. Then kissed down to her lovely breasts. I licked and sucked her nipples.

She was moaning. Nancy suddenly said, "Eat my pussy, Bill."

I moved lower and kissed her inner thighs. Then I kissed her lovely, freshly waxed, slit. I licked up and down and blew gently on her clit.

She just kind of made a humming sound.

Then I started sucking her lips and around her clit.

"Fuck me with your tongue, Hon. Put your tongue into me." she said breathlessly.

I found the spongy tissue of her G Spot with my tongue. It always makes for a great orgasm for her when I tongue fuck her.

Suddenly her thighs clamped around my head and she squirted into my mouth. I swallowed all I could.

She released my head and said, "That was great!"

We rested for a couple of minutes. Then I mounted her. I slipped my dick into her sopping pussy and banged away hard. Her hips met my thrusts and we got a great rhythm going. Soon, she had another orgasm and screamed out in ecstasy.

We were quiet for a moment. Then she said, "Roll over, I want to be on top."

I got onto my back, she straddled me, and my dick slid back into her. She humped and ground her pussy on me and finally, I started to cum into her.

I said, "Oh God Babe I can't hold back any longer."

She kept grinding and moaned. Then we were quiet again.

She giggled and said, "Ready for dessert?"

I said, "Want to sit on my face while I do it?"

She didn't say a word. She just slid up and planted her pussy onto my mouth. Her lips were swollen and red. Her clit was peeking out. I licked her slit as our mixed juices flowed into my mouth.

"Stick your tongue into me like you did before," She moaned breathlessly.

I did, and found her G Spot again. Cum was still dripping out of her hole into my mouth. Then she tensed up and said, "Oh my God."

She squirted right into my mouth. Cum was everywhere. My face was soaked. Her womanly scent filled the room. I was in heaven! I just kept licking and sucking and swallowing.

Finally she said, "That's all I can take."

She rolled over an lay next to me and said, "Was that so bad? Aren't you glad that we do this?"

"That was so hot Babe. I loved every second. Those guys don't know what they're missing."

She looked ant me and said, "You're a mess, you're all wet and smell like pussy."

I said, "I know, I love being all wet with our cum. I love smelling like this. I like swallowing our mess. I don't care who knows it!"

Then she kissed me and said, "You're a nasty guy Billy!