Kef

Story Info
A new slave gets used by two men.
2k words
4.3
43k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The flickering light of a torch played softly back and forth across the painted frescos of the large room. My Master sat nearby, playing a board game that I had not yet learned to name. His shoulders are broad and strongly built with the golden tanned hue given them by countless hours in the sun, his dark hair cut short to his scalp in the fashion of the men I have seen here. Near his hand lies his sword, plain worked, the pommel worn shiny with use. I have not seen him fight but his speed and dexterity belie his size, and from experience I can tell you he moves like a cat. His name is Lorn, and he purchased me off an auction block two days ago.

Across from him sits a man named Murros. Murros is also large, though I don't think he is a warrior. Part of this is the way his eyes move when he looks around him, he doesn't look for strategic advantage, rather they hold the hard glint of a man gauging the value of the items of his household and their worth. His hair is long and pulled back in a long braid of silky black hair, and the robe he wears is richly embroidered. If I am not mistaken, my ownership being discussed by these two men, and I have never felt so humiliated.

My name was Bethany Gray. At 5' 8" I am reasonably tall, though I am well proportioned. I developed generous D cup breasts, and my curves are well proportioned. My auburn hair is slightly curly, and frames my green eyes perfectly. I was a CEO at a major trading firm. I made six figures, and commanded many men and woman on a daily basis. When I made demands and offers, I was treated with respect, and often, with fear. I would awake at six o'clock promptly most mornings and go jogging, then spend an hour a day at the gym to stay in shape. I own an apartment in Manhattan; oh what a long time ago that has been it seems! Though I only remember being gone roughly two weeks, I am no longer sure of how long I have been gone.

Lorn seems to be having a hard time with the game, speaking only in quick staccato bursts to Murros, words that I don't understand. Suddenly he extends his right hand and snaps his fingers, indicating his goblet, which rests near his knee. Self-consciously I reach up and touch the cold black iron collar at my throat and shiver. Quickly I rush over to the low table nearby and fetch him the skin of wine. With all speed I approach him and pour the wine into the metal goblet chased with gold.

He glances over at me, his fiery green eyes wandering appreciatively over my body as I pour. Furiously I feel myself blushing, my body rushing blood to my skin. I know he is watching my nipples harden, the hair on my arms standing erect from nearness to him. I am totally naked, something that still makes me self-conscious after nearly two weeks of it.

With a stern look he points at the ground with his right hand, two fingers extended in an A type formation. Quickly I kneel with my legs spread, ankles crossed behind me. It is slightly painful here on the cold stone, but I try not to show signs of discomfort. Lorn reaches down and picks up the goblet, putting it to my lips. Instinctively I reach for it, to take it for myself and drink.

"Nos!" He barks, rolling smoothly to his knees and slapping my hands away, then lightly smacking my face, stunning me briefly. Even on his knees he towers over me, muscles rippling as he wraps his hand in my hair, holding my head in place. I cower in fear and look at the floor, remembering not look him in the eye, or be punished again. Roughly he tilts my head back and puts the cup to my lips, pouring a small amount of wine in, where it rushes down my throat, cooling my tongue and warming my insides as it settles into my stomach.

Then he pulls me close and kisses me, forcing me to him. I want to resist, but I cannot, his fiery lips and tongue inflame my body and I whimper with passion. Just as I feel myself giving in to him totally, and my breath is coming in ragged gasps, he pushes me back with a laugh, his rough calloused hand trailing down my body, making me jump as he brushes my nipples roughly. His fingers slide down my belly to my mound, briefly touching my clitoris, slathering his fingers in my juices. Unwillingly I moan, and convulse, my body thrusting at his fingers, wishing more penetration and pleasure. Just abruptly as he touched me, he pulls his fingers away. With a devilish grin he wipes my juices across my lips, leaving the scent of my arousal right under my nose.

"The girl may be trainable after all Murros. I had begun to doubt my judgment. But daily she grows more responsive." Lorn told his companion in smooth, educated English. Those deep black eyes looked me over speculatively. With a predatory smile he nodded.

"I agree Lorn. I told you when first I laid eyes on her that she had the makings of a sweet pleasure girl. Though now, she is worthy of only the kitchen. It will take many hours of work to make her slave-sensitive." Murros said, his accent making his words thick and hard to follow, the accent sounded vaguely Greek. "I will give you two silverpukas for her now. You can buy a trained woman for nearly that. You should not trouble yourself with the work of training her."

"You crafty devil, I'd want at least triple that to consider it, I am amused to have a woman such as her." Lorn replied with a grin. Turning back to me, he commanded, "On your feet woman, that we may properly appraise you."

I surged to my feet, standing afraid, still unsure of how to best be found pleasing to these strange men. Both looked me over with appreciation, and I felt myself posing for them, wanting them to find me attractive. I wanted to be found worthy. Not only because of my fear of punishment, but because I am a woman being appraised by strong dominant men, and I inwardly loved it.

"Fetch the whip Girl, I wish to show Murros how far you have come." Lorn told me. I quickly moved across the room. Hanging on the wall near a set of slave chains was a cat-o-nine tails. I had felt the strike of several such instruments. They brought excruciating pain, but left only light red marks on my skin. I shivered with fear as I reached for it, knowing that it could be used on me at any moment I was found displeasing to my master. Placing it in my teeth, as I had been taught I ran quickly back to the men who were watching me avidly.

"She moves very well Lorn, she plays well in the furs I would wager." Murros said with a grin.

"Her use is yours of course my friend." Lorn replied. "I would wager it would do her good to be put to use now, she is very excited."

I fell to my knees, extending the whip with it in my teeth, trying to keep my eyes closed so that I did not have to look my master in the eyes. Lorn removed the whip from my teeth, and I heard him snap at me, "Position!" Immediately I sat up, arms behind my head, knees spread widely, resting on my ankles. Lightly he caressed my body with the whip, teasing me, sending shivers up my spine. Uncontrollably I whimpered with need, feeling my juices beginning to run down my thighs. Between the alcohol and the treatment, I was becoming unbelievably aroused.

Murros shook his head with a look of rue, "I can only try to save my worthy friend the trouble of training such a woman. She is mostvragus…how do you say? Barbaric. Any other woman off the street would know more than these Earth girls that Zrabbas brings us. But truthfully I find them most…delicious in their simplicity. "

With a growl, my master brought the whip down on my side unexpectedly, making me jump. He roughly reached out and squeezed my breast, tweaking my nipple with delicious pain. I could feel the air moving around my naked skin as Murros approached me, kneeling down behind me. Softly, Murros pressed himself against me, nibbling on my neck, one of his hands coming up to tangle it in my curly locks.

Murros's hands explored my skin, soft and smooth in contrast to those of my master, whose knuckles were sliding up the insides of my thighs. As their hands moved on my body, my skin burned with fire, and my breath was already coming in ragged gasps. Lorn pulled me forward, again kissing my deeply. The two men grabbed me with strong sure hands, lifting me between them like a sack of potatoes. With sure smooth strides they carried me to a pallet laid with fur pelts and soft cotton blankets.

They dropped me there, rolling me to my knees. Lorn stripped off his sandals, then dropped his loincloth, revealing an already rampant erection. Murros shrugged his robe from his shoulders, revealing rippling muscles and highly tanned skin. I didn't get to look at him long though, as Lorn grabbed my face and kissed me deeply. His rough, calloused palms found my aching nipples as he did, and little tremors shook my whole body, knowing what was about to happen. Never before had I been at the mercy of two men at once, to be totally used for their pleasure alone.

Lorn rose back to his feet, pushing his throbbing penis into my face, and I knew he wanted me to engulf him with my mouth. I felt his hands tangle in my hair as he urged me on, not forcing me, but allowing me to slowly lick and nibble on the crown. An almost detached part of me noted with surprise that Lorn was circumcised, and then all conscious thought fled my mind as Murros began to lap at my swollen, leaking pussy. A huge orgasm ripped thought my body, making my entire mind fade into the overwhelming need and release.

After what seemed like an eternity of pleasure, I felt Murros stop licking and sucking me. I whimpered and gasped, just getting my self back into focus, trying desperately to please Lorn. No longer doing it for fear of being punished, but out of pure lust and desire. He tasted wonderfully as I began to work my mouth over his entire length, trying to take him all the way into my mouth.

I felt Murros position himself at my sopping opening, and pushed slowly back onto his large, throbbing lance. Murros began to pound my pussy mercilessly, his thick cock stretching my convulsing cunt around him. Amazingly, as soon as he began to pound into me, I felt my body begin to convulse with yet another orgasm. I found myself grunting and crying around the large, driving cock in my mouth. In utter joy I felt Lorns cock slide down my throat, as Murros buried himself deep in my pussy.

In a short time, I can feel Lorn beginning to throb in my mouth, and I feel long spurts of his cum squirting down my throat. I moan uncontrollably and work hard to swallow every drop. In my pussy I feel Murros swell to an even larger size, and begin to squirt his hot cum in me. I shook and twitched on him, as he pounded my cunt. Absolutely drenched in sweat, I continued to push myself back onto Murros' cock, not wanting the pleasure to end.

Lorn looks at me and grins as I reach back and begin to caress Murros behind me. The big merchant pulls me to him, and kisses me with the power and strength of a master, and I shiver in still stronger sexual hunger. I don't care if I ever go back to my old life, I have never experienced anything like this before, and I hope it never ends.